Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's purely a European thing, as far as I'm aware it's a worldwide thing. But it's the Formula One, a racing event.
Lots of drivers from outside of Europe, there have been Americans too just not recently. In fact there’s a race in Texas next month! Happens every year. It’s the fastest motorsport outside drag racing.

In other news, her “favourite driver” had the best result of his career today and there’s no mention. What a surprise. Maybe finally she’s gotten bored of it, we can only hope.

Reactions: 3
Did she ever say what work she was doing regarding Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat?? It’s one of my favourite guilty pleasure musicals but if she ever ends up as The Narrator, that’ll be it.
Slightly off topic..have you seen Alexandra Burke as narrator? We went to see it after Cindermehla got cancelled this last time because of pingdemic and she was incredible. I didn’t think anyone could top Sheridan Smith but she really did! (Hard core Joseph fan haha)

I was watching a thing about them making the singer easier for Sheridan and Alexa Burke, plus replacing some of the brothers and characters like the baker with kids. The narrator stopping singing to dance a robot conga with the kids was enough to put me off the modern day version!
Just seen this as well sorry 🙈 I absolutely love the modern day version it’s almost making fun of itself its so much better than the “serious” older versions!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go off subject. Didn’t Carrie and Oliver get together early 2017? So they’ve been together 4+ years. Anyone else think it’s odd they’re not engaged? I don’t think couples need to get married or that there is a time limit, but Carrie always used to say she wanted to be married and have kids by the time she was 30 (and this was also one of the reasons her and Alex were on and off a couple of times). She is such a traditional person when it comes to things like that. So I would have thought that, if they are on the same path, he would have at least proposed by now? MAYBE she’s kept it private but, let’s be real, she overshares EVERYTHING and her life revolves around posting everything that happens to her on social media, so I’d assume she would share it.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to go off subject. Didn’t Carrie and Oliver get together early 2017? So they’ve been together 4+ years. Anyone else think it’s odd they’re not engaged? I don’t think couples need to get married or that there is a time limit, but Carrie always used to say she wanted to be married and have kids by the time she was 30 (and this was also one of the reasons her and Alex were on and off a couple of times). She is such a traditional person when it comes to things like that. So I would have thought that, if they are on the same path, he would have at least proposed by now? MAYBE she’s kept it private but, let’s be real, she overshares EVERYTHING and her life revolves around posting everything that happens to her on social media, so I’d assume she would share it.
If she were engaged she’d be begging for a #gifted wedding dress amongst other wedding related tit she can already afford 🤣

Reactions: 11
If she were engaged she’d be begging for a #gifted wedding dress amongst other wedding related tit she can already afford 🤣
you just know she’d try to get everything gifted and then try flog her wedding photos to a magazine like hello! so the companies feel like they got free advertisement.

and how could we forget the #gifted honeymoon to disney and bachelorette at warner brother studios

Reactions: 3
She mentioned at some point that she interviewed(?) for Sylvia Youngs, or got her first agent through them or something, but she chose to go to a different school because she wanted a more ordinary school time, I think.
Which is Carrie-speak for “didn’t get in”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the company lead, so she does have a responsibility as that. But she comes across as one of those new middle management types who have never lead before and trying way too hard.

Also surprised she didn't just add 'AKA CARRIE, ITS MEEEEEEEE'

Reactions: 17
It’s a nice thing to do to get cast mates and other staff donuts and stuff but she only does it to be liked. It’s like a power play. Look I got you all this stuff so you have to like me. Also it’s possible to do nice things and not post about it on Instagram but I don’t think Carrie is aware of that. Also is she aware her name is Carrie and not Cinderella?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 781274
Im just going to leave this here…
Have doughnuttime started limiting her freebies then? Forced to go and buy Krispy Kremes instead to try to buy the theatre staff favour? Hope she bought more than a one dozen box, there will be a lot more staff than that in that theatre.

Reactions: 11
What does the first line say? I read it as "to all warming foil" but that can't be right? Sorry I am not the best at reading other people handwriting, I can make out all of it besides from "warming foil" /gen
It’s ‘to all working FOH (front of house)’. The front of house team probably do appreciate it, but I can’t imagine Carrie actually making any effort to actually get to know them.

Reactions: 8
It’s ‘to all working FOH (front of house)’. The front of house team probably do appreciate it, but I can’t imagine Carrie actually making any effort to actually get to know them.
Thank you. Reminds me a bit of when I was at school and I would constantly buy staff gifts as I was afraid they wouldn't like me if I didn't (to be fair I was 12-14 years old which is when you typically are more insecure).

Reactions: 2
why not just gift it without posting to socials?

so bleeping indulgent.

bet the foh didn't get any pay when the show was down........
It's not even that, even aside from posting this sort of thing on social media for the glory, she is making sure the the FOH staff know to go and thank her later for her such kindness. I mean why write on them at all. Nobody does that anywhere I've worked? You just bring some cakes in or sweets from holiday or whatever and put them in the staff room or kitchen area for your colleagues to share, as a little treat to brighten others' day. And then in most workplaces it becomes a nice custom and you get something back when other people leave some treats. If someone asks "oh who brought the donuts in", someone else says "Carrie I think", and then the conversation moves on. Absolutely no need to signpost it and label up your generosity! It's just yet more evidence of her never having had a normal job or any of the life experience that goes with it.

Yea I would be pretty sure the FOH staff and many of the tech crew will have been abandoned to fend for themselves when the show was down.

Reactions: 19
F670D4F6-F219-4205-B666-41CD85613611.jpeg
The fletchers really have a complex don’t they! Just cause they aren’t always as perfect as they like to think they are, they have to defend themselves. The “look” at the start of his post is so aggressive, reminds me of carries over dramatic WEL posts. Clearly cut from the same cloth 🙄

Reactions: 13
The public displays of niceness really grate on me. You can demonstrate you're a nice person simply by being polite, courteous and friendly to those around you. Posting contrived gestures to prove how nice you are is just fake. It reminds me of when Gabbie Hanna goes on about how 'kind' she is: if you have to keep thrusting it in our faces, you might not be!

I just don't see any warmth from her castmates towards her to suggest she's genuinely nice, especially when you compare their responses to Georgina or the other alternates. I think they more tolerate Carrie tbh.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.