Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd pay good money to see Carrie on a show where they make people swap careers. Or they make celebs and influencers get an insight into normal jobs. Carrie would not cope with working on a till because she'd get daily face-to-face abuse from people about things that aren't her fault and she's go berserk. She would not cope with a health or social care job because she would collapse at the hours (every time she does to odd 12-hour rehearsal a few times a year, she goes on about it like regular people don't already do 12 hour shifts 5+ days a week). She would not cope with an office job because she is used to doing what she loves for a living and not having to sit at a desk doing something she doesn't enjoy for tit pay. And she would not have the freedom to go to Disneyworld as often as she does (or did pre-pandemic) if she were on a regular, permanent contract. And she would not have been able to buy a house in Middlesex on her own in her 20s! She thinks theatre actors are the only ones who have to plan in advance so they know when to book days off for christ sake! She has not seen the real world and I pity people who don't get to live it because, even though it's hard and we don't get everything handed to us like the privilege to go to a theatre school or to go on holiday at least once a year, but at least we don't end up like Carrie - an entitled brat with skin thinner than tissue paper!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
28 is a lot and definitely not standard. I know plenty of people on less
It’s not legal in the UK to give less than 28 if working full time

From the government site, so it is normal.
Statutory annual leave entitlement
Most workers who work a 5-day week must receive at least 28 days’ paid annual leave a year. This is the equivalent of 5.6 weeks of holiday

Reactions: 7
She feels cornered at this point and she is going on and on making everything worse, it's hard to read her twitter feed right now. I think she's right people get tickets to see Cinderella and not Carrie's show, but boy... She is so frustrating and annoying. Leave people be. Ignore, silence and go on with your life.

Reactions: 11
28 day (5.6 weeks) is law.
There are ways around it for companies.

Also interesting that the extra bank holiday next year isn't guaranteed. My sisters been told she has to take it out of annual leave, apparently something to do with the government not treating it same as normal bank holidays with employers

This is all down to her narcissistic personality - she has bought this on herself. Had she not picked an argument on Twitter, this would all be over by now! She can't help herself - propelling herself, into the limelight.

She still doesn't understand the issue.........you went off because of a 'change of schedule.' Clearly that is not true.

People are allowed to be disappointed - let them but don't reply. The fact that you have has shown you are immature, do not understrand this industry, have no training and do not deserve to be a lead.

Oh no….I angered the people of Broadway Reddit by calling her out and saying she handled the situation poorly. Whatever will I do 🙄
Run for cover..............;op

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who want's to bet that in the next month or so she'll snap for real? I think she's finally gonna realize that she's been properly stunt casted. I don't think she realized how much work goes into being a lead in a show. Since she's always been supporting characters for the most part. Either she'll resign or they'll fire her from all the negative press she's getting lately.
She's been the lead before but then it's never turned out quite like this for her. In Addams, even though she was the lead character the top-billed cast members were Samantha Womack and Les Dennis. In Heathers, she had quite a bit of time off with tonsillitis

Reactions: 2
So Carrie went to see come from away tonight yet I bet she won’t have the decency to say how good show it is. I saw it on Saturday and it’s one of the best I’ve seen

Reactions: 5
So Carrie went to see come from away tonight yet I bet she won’t have the decency to say how good show it is. I saw it on Saturday and it’s one of the best I’ve seen
She's briefly posted something. Honestly I'm kinda hoping she doesn't go on about it/it doesn't become her thing. It's one of my favourite shows and I don't think I could cope with her whole look at this new thing I discovered. As well as her stans pushing for her to be cast - at least CFA doesn't need any stunt casting!

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep using this ‘sick’ line. She wasn’t sick because she was in for the evening show so her point isn’t valid
Yeah, that’s the excuse the minions on Reddit kept on using too. They kept going on and on about if she thought she had covid or was exposed. If you think you’re exposed to covid you wouldn’t show up for work. That puts other actors at risk who don’t have the privileges of different revenue she does. They don’t have book sales or YouTube revenue to fall back in if they have to take time off. It would be incredibly selfish of her if she was too ill in the morning but was just fine for evening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.