Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates being called “Tom from McFly’s sister” till it fits her agenda.

I think she’s so insecure about it as she knows she owes some of her success to him and she knows she’ll never have the same level of fame. She’s happy to reap the benefits of having a famous brother though when it suits her, like when he’s getting free luxury Florida holidays for the family. She doesn’t have a problem being known as Tom’s sister then 🤷‍♀️😂
I'm still catching up on this thread lmao but I remember back in 2010/2011 when she was literally in Sugar Magazine saying she hated being referred to as Tom's sister, while doing an interview because she was Tom's sister 😅
I can't find it anywhere but she deffo did an interview!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still catching up on this thread lmao but I remember back in 2010/2011 when she was literally in Sugar Magazine saying she hated being referred to as Tom's sister, while doing an interview because she was Tom's sister 😅
I can't find it anywhere but she deffo did an interview!
That’s hilarious, she contradicts herself all the time. If she hates it so much why does she draw so much attention to it all the time?

Just listen to Christina, she talks the cast as a we not as a me, like a certain someone did when she was in the show.

Reactions: 8
She is unbelievable. Promoting her clothing collaboration at the Frozen press night. This is her boyfriend’s biggest role and a really big moment in his career and she’s just using it as an opportunity to promote her own project. She’s actually such an awful person. If anyone did that to her, she’d send them a passive aggressive paragraph ‘asserting her boundaries’ and then putting three kisses at the end and would then unfollow them. How she still has fans I don’t know. Do other people not see through her egotism??

Reactions: 35
She is unbelievable. Promoting her clothing collaboration at the Frozen press night. This is her boyfriend’s biggest role and a really big moment in his career and she’s just using it as an opportunity to promote her own project. She’s actually such an awful person. If anyone did that to her, she’d send them a passive aggressive paragraph ‘asserting her boundaries’ and then putting three kisses at the end and would then unfollow them. How she still has fans I don’t know. Do other people not see through her egotism??
It’s also the fact there’s been quite literally no separation between her promotion / gifted content and her opinions & support for the show and the actors. That hotel reel you literally have to watch half of it to see the theatre. Surely she could do what everyone else did and upload a photo of the curtain or the outside of Frozen on the night you’re there (yes she may have wanted to enjoy the moment, but when your job is social media and scheduling posts etc you can afford to plan it out like this and sacrifice 10 minutes looking at your phone to do this, then again we know her ~organised self~ is a myth she tells herself) to say how much your loving or excited to see the show etc, then post all of your self promo and gifted tit the next day

Reactions: 7

Just listen to Christina, she talks the cast as a we not as a me, like a certain someone did when she was in the show.
I love the way Luke looks at Christina, there’s a genuine bond there. Not like with Carrie and Jamie.

Also, how old is Jodie?

• Heart
Ugh and Scott has just found a ‘Random facts about me’ filter on insta stories, Carrie is going to love that. Any excuse to talk about herself. She repeats the same facts about herself because she has no personality.

I love the way Luke looks at Christina, there’s a genuine bond there. Not like with Carrie and Jamie.

Also, how old is Jodie?
I know right! They both worked on bat out of hell together ☺

In answer to your jodie question im pretty sure she turned 30 this year

Reactions: 1
It seems like Carrie was more hyped for the gifted hotel stay than she was Oliver’s big night. She’s so unbelievably selfish and materialistic. Her life literally revolves around herself and her gifted tit, it’s quite sad.

Reactions: 21
It seems like Carrie was more hyped for the gifted hotel stay than she was Oliver’s big night. She’s so unbelievably selfish and materialistic. Her life literally revolves around herself and her gifted tit, it’s quite sad.

It’s literally one of those things where Ollie could do soooo much better than her, literally it’s his biggest role on the west end to date and she’s more bothered about the hotel she’s staying in, not even a well done post she pays more attention than to edger than she does to Ollie I feel for the guy but then again I don’t🤷🏻‍♀️

Also in her recent video she said the clothing line with joanie is all affordable, I’m sorry but I’ve just had a look and personally I don’t think £50 for a jumpsuit or £48 for a dress counts as affordable, does she even know how hard some people have to work to even get £50 leftover after paying for the bills and everything else?!?

She lives in her own bloody world and it shows

Reactions: 19
It’s literally one of those things where Ollie could do soooo much better than her, literally it’s his biggest role on the west end to date and she’s more bothered about the hotel she’s staying in, not even a well done post she pays more attention than to edger than she does to Ollie I feel for the guy but then again I don’t🤷🏻‍♀️

Also in her recent video she said the clothing line with joanie is all affordable, I’m sorry but I’ve just had a look and personally I don’t think £50 for a jumpsuit or £48 for a dress counts as affordable, does she even know how hard some people have to work to even get £50 leftover after paying for the bills and everything else?!?

She lives in her own bloody world and it shows
I 100% agree with everything you’ve said. Honestly, I’d say I don’t know why he stays with her and puts up with it but we can all think of a few reasons why, so my sympathy only goes so far 🙃

Reactions: 3
Right I’m going to be honest here, I do actually like some of the shorter length dresses she’s released, and maybe I’m being stingy(not sure if that’s the right word I want) here, but I can’t afford to pay £48 per dress

Reactions: 6
5D7AA65A-32E0-4F76-BD37-F8AAA7793EED.png
78F2C6E8-B89E-4690-A650-D6376BAE41B6.png

I don’t know who choose the final pictures or who gave Carrie directions for the poses but they truly didn’t like her.
I liked some of the clothes but hell to that price.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
i don’t understand the butterflys? like i understand the cats and the arrows but the butterflys?? when was carrie into butterflys

Reactions: 5
I like some items of the collection too but it's to expensive. And those ads really aren't flattering... also what were the "poses" Carrie tried to do in her video? that was very weird lol

Reactions: 6
if you wanted to buy the whole collection it would be £748. personally i can’t afford it and they don’t sell my size (im a 24-26 mattering on the item)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.