Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MysteryGuessed

These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Redmist

Just been blocked by Carrie bring up the fact it looks as if she's wangling for a free trip. She didn't like it one bit. First blocked by Anna Saccone, now Carrie, shall I go for a hat trick?! 🤣

• Haha

alethophobia

maybe it’s just the photo quality but georgia has managed to pull off the halloween costume gown and wig
F01F8813-87CC-44D2-989B-F80E9914C25C.jpeg

• Heart

thisiscat

Chatty Member
I’ve been busy this past week (I actually went to see frozen!!) so haven’t had much time and completely forgot to post this tweet I saw from last Wednesday. I just searched the account and funnily enough it’s gone now, but it definitely says something 👀
View attachment 760224
I just had a look at the Cinderella website and Carrie’s holiday dates are clear as day on there starting from Wednesday 8th, the date that this tweet was posted.The person who tweeted this obviously paid no attention to this. Even if it wasn’t on the website at the time, Carrie gave notice of this holiday a while ago.
Also aren’t Wednesday matinees the alternates show through to end of October? Georgina’s shows were announced in august, so I have no sympathy for the Twitter user who paid no attention to all this information and pretty much made themselves look like an idiot by tweeting this.

on-toast91

I think it’s very telling that Carrie doesn’t really seem to feature Ivano in her vlogs. She had no boundaries with any of her other male co star (remember that time she walked into Jamie’s dressing room filming when he was half dressed?) so either they don’t get along or he’s put some boundaries in place.

ruthg19

“Omg my life is soooo difficult!!1! My live performance didn’t go well and so I had a massive tantrum and dropped out of my existing performances!1! Now people are rightfully calling me out for being an unprofessional drama queen!11!”

Wah, wah, wah. How she hasn’t lost her following is beyond me. Complete lack of self awareness. You’re not having a breakdown Carrie, you had a slightly shaky performance, and then made everything worse with your foul attitude. Move on.

Buttercup1234

These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬
in half of these she looks like she thinks she’s sultry/sexy but just looks smug/constipated

Kiwi179

The bro is getting discussed in the Strictly thread because of this, and there's not much love for him over there

I can’t explain it, just looking at his smug face irritates me. I know I’ve said it before but I hope people remember how he claimed furlough when it comes to voting. That family will be even more insufferable if he wins!

Rosielee

Fuck me, If she loves Disney that much why doesn’t she just book a jaunt to Disneyland Paris? She has the money. I can’t stand how much she whines when there is parent with kids that genuinely cannot afford these luxuries and then their is Carrie and her dumb arse brother and sister in law getting this stuff for free!

Redmist

Why does she do these live concerts if they cause her so much anxiety? Showing off with the rest of the cast beforehand, looking really excited, when she was actually bricking it, what else have you been lying about Carrie?!

Kiwi179

I forgot to add, I had a childhood friend who went to Disney Florida for 4 nights. Her mum and dad were both psychologists, one in a prison and one in an institute for mentally ill people, so they earnt BIG money (I would guess at least £100k a year between them). And I remember her mum saying that it was so expensive and was a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. And they were middle class and very well-off. Just to give a picture of how much Carrie earns.
When I was at school there was ONE girl in our year who’d been. It was really uncommon for people to go! And it was seen as a once in a lifetime holiday, not an annual treat. I’m 26 for context so not far off Carrie. When I was 9 we went on a big family holiday and it was my only trip there but I only spent two days in Disney. One day at magic kingdom and one day at Hollywood studios (which was mgm at the time) because we were doing other things in Florida. My family saved for so long to afford that trip. She went pretty much every year as a child but Tom and Carrie think they grew up poor because she stayed on I-drive instead of Disney property as a child 🙄

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Poothe

VIP Member
She posts about moving forward but her version of moving forward has involved the deletion of all official WEL videos of her and I’m sure the lawyers are working on removing the fan versions.

Itvex

Chatty Member
This just proves she is not ready to be a lead. Being a lead is so much more than being around for the PR and having your name flashed everywhere. You should encourage and motivate the company. Her excuses are ridiculous. Although it is different playing outdoors, the tuning and pitching is exactly the same. Yes, wind will affect sound, slightly...but how long have you been singing it for? Having worked at Regents Park for years the companies there always coped with different outdoor conditions. And it's Wedt End Live. Don't get me wrong, you should put in your best effort but the WEL audience are a great one and know what challenges there are.

Time to step up to be a lead Carrie, or get off the stage.

coconoots

I completely haaaaate her hair in those bloody photos, I’m not going to lie, I quite like the clothes, but jaysus she looks so much older than she is. Her hair used to be SO beautiful and lately whenever she gets it done professionally they poof it up on the top and outwards, and it looks awful. It just accentuates her round face and makes her look like a ball. I definitely think that although she has previously mentioned she loves Helena Bonham Carters style she’s got to realize HBC is decades older than her and her style is aging her tremendously. I’m cackling at that post of her at Frozen, as well. No mention of Oliver at all? Wtf?!? If my partner came to see me at a show and just talked about their stupid f**king outfit there would be such a huge argument when we got home lol.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
I had a listen when I was getting ready for bed last night and she barely talked about books. It was about 13 minutes long and 10 minutes was her talking about herself!
Carrie Joke Fletcher- It’s All About Me

• Haha