Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee1991

I know it’s traditional for the main actor in a show to have their own dressing room but I’m starting to think they’ve put her in there so she doesn’t annoy the others. Imagine sharing a dressing room with her doing her absolutely embarrassing chants for F1 in the background and just being a cringy influencer the whole time. When I watched that god awful Lando chant, I just imagined what people going past her dressing room must have thought. I’m wondering if she’s just completely socially inept and doesn’t know how to act in public or at work. It’s also super embarrassing when you go on her Instagram and see how many posts and stories she’s tagged them in and she doesn’t seem to have had a response from them. I’m getting SO MUCH second hand embarrassment. But it’s so unprofessional that she’s doing it all at work while she is the face of the new ALW musical. Also not sure why she sang it in an almost cockney accent??

Reactions: 14

Cd1313

"A couple if people commented on it" lmao sure, Jan

No one commented on your outfit, Carrie. We know it and so do you. I wish I could say I was surprised she barely mentioned Frozen and did NOT mention Oliver but I'm really not.

• Haha

zadietells

This just proves she is not ready to be a lead. Being a lead is so much more than being around for the PR and having your name flashed everywhere. You should encourage and motivate the company. Her excuses are ridiculous. Although it is different playing outdoors, the tuning and pitching is exactly the same. Yes, wind will affect sound, slightly...but how long have you been singing it for? Having worked at Regents Park for years the companies there always coped with different outdoor conditions. And it's Wedt End Live. Don't get me wrong, you should put in your best effort but the WEL audience are a great one and know what challenges there are.

Time to step up to be a lead Carrie, or get off the stage.
Exactly this. Also she “avoids concerts at all costs” because they’re too unpredictable? Firstly, she’s done a lot of solo concerts/performances she definitely didn’t have to do (and could have contracted herself out of). Secondly, and I don’t work in theatre so maybe I’m wrong, theatres aren’t 100% reliable either? Things go wrong, sound gets messed up, people misstep, voices break…
I think the main reason she doesn’t like performing outside of the theatre is because (as someone said earlier), more people see it/film it and she can’t control it.
Says it all when she said in that deleted story about how the performance slipped out of “my” control. She might have been the only person singing but she definitely wasn’t the only one performing up there. It’s a team effort but she doesn’t see it that way.

Poothe

VIP Member
If this was the best they could come up with I would hate to see the photos they didn’t use.
FC2B145B-004C-4EEA-8785-8F9136B4262B.png

• Haha

haggis_head

Because he's going out to pretty much the same bar right next to the Frozen theatre (or, like last night, taking an uber with his cast mates) every night when his girlfriend is at home having an anxiety attack over an unfortunate situation. I don't even like Carrie but having met/seen him IRL he comes across as a really weird person. Either they're broken up or he's not that attentive to her.
I really don't see the issue with him going out or taking an uber with his castmates (how very dare he :rolleyes:) We don't know that Carrie was home having an anxiety attack. It really came across that she was at home being a spoilt brat more. We don't know anything about their relationship and what they are really like together but from the way she behaves, I don't blame the guy for going out and having fun.

bumblebee1991

I never understand why influencers never like the Paris park, it’s a beautiful and intimate park. I’ve been twice, once in the hight of summer and once deep winter and both times it was photogenic, wait times less then the American parks and you often get more interaction time with the characters.

Then again why reach for the moon when there are stars in the sky.
It feels very snobby when influencers look down at Disneyland Paris. Some of us can barely afford a Disney holiday and when we can, Paris is the cheaper and easiest option. Always made me feel like crap watching people be like ‘At Disney! Only at Paris though’. Like, okay, us working class people will just go fuck ourselves then. 😂

babygoats

The Carrie that started her YouTube channel really seemed like someone who would, like, go backpacking around the world or something similar - with fun stories and historical background explained, but I guess that was all a facade even then. She never broke out of that posh, comfortable and ignorant life.

zadietells

This must kill Carrie, listen to the audience go absolutely nuts over heathers!! Yeah they had some mic issues but the powered on didn't stomp their feet and have a twitter tantrum.
I gotta say the staging of Candy Store was so much better than the last time Heathers were at WEL. love that Veronica is in the choreography, compared to when Carrie just stood to one side with The Face…

Buttercup1234

Been to WDW twice: both times for 2 weeks. First time, stayed at a hotel in Celebration, spent one full day in each park (including one of the water parks), and 2 days going around park-hopping to do stuff we missed. That was week 1. Second week went to Universal, NASA etc and did other things. Flights, hotel, and car hire for two of us was maybe about £900/pp for two weeks.

Second time we stayed at Coronado Springs, one of the Disney resorts. Moderate, but borderline Delux since the refurb, the location holds it back. Again, flights and hotel etc this time was maybe £1400pp and this included the Disney Dining Plan and a $200 Disney gift card. This trip we again spent a similar amount of time in Disney (oh and got married!) but did other things too - even caught an Orlando Magic game!

Neither of those prices included park tickets, which were about £700 for the 2 weeks.

if Carrie can afford a house AND a flat in London, she can afford to pay for her own Disney trips instead of desperately begging for them.

Violetmoon13

But surely, if she knows she suffers bad anxiety from performing outside of a theatre- why not let one of the understudies take the gig?? There were plenty of understudies and swings on stage throughout the weekend!

Poothe

VIP Member
I’ve watched the performance 3 times and can’t tell when she lost the track. It started badly when she missed the first (and rather important) word of the song. And it just stayed consistently bad. How embarrassing for her. And so typical that she won’t own it, she has to start pointing the finger elsewhere. Typical Carrie.

on-toast91

Why does she have such a following? She has the most unlikeable personality. Nothing very striking about her in any way.
Because she is Tom from Mcflys sister. She capitalised off that when she first started YouTube. She then used that to collab with Youtubers like Dan and Phil at the height of there popularity. Then it all took off from there. None of it is from her own merit, all from social climbing and using her brothers name. Carrie Fletcher the working class girl from Harrow wouldn’t have afforded her the same opportunities as Carrie Hope Fletcher, Tom from Mcflys sister, privately educated, middle class girl from Harrow would it? Her ignorance to her privilege is wild.

AL10

VIP Member
She made it worse for herself by making such a big deal out of it, everyone would of just said a few words and then forgot about it 😂 how does she expect to have a career and not get criticism. Even the best get criticism and most would take it on board and move on and try to better for the next time but she threw her toys out of the pram

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Welp, I guess Carrie's... whatever it is... is on-going. Unless I've missed something and Georgina is typically scheduled for Sunday shows, but I thought it was Wednesdays until October.

Yeah Georgina is definitly Wednesday or Mondays. Something has gone on and I think someone needs to explain as its coming across as Carrie being a spoilt little brat which as a fan puts me right off.

They should have just had her sing 'bad cinderella' or 'I know I have a heart' on stage alone. The preformance side didnt work at all.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
AA408A3E-D1DC-478E-978C-D2ECCFC8AC29.png

Morning until night…..right that’s why she spent more of her family trip with Oliver in the hotel?

to add about how expensive her gifted trips are, Carrie stays in expensive hotels with expensive parks views. With her family she stays in the Grand Floridian wich is one of the expensive hotels, with Pete she didn’t have park view but it was also a deluxe hotel. She would never stay in the cheaper Disney hotels like art of animation or similar.

also she always mentions she would love to go to places especially when she wants a role (Anastasia how her dream was to go to St Petersburg) but can’t “afford” them. So, she pretty much just wants to go to WDW and that’s it’s.
everybody I know that go to WDW are in mexico or usa and they usually stays at top one week, not two weeks like her majesty Carrie.

Merida

I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.
Im booked for a fortnight in Disney next year and its only around £6000 (booked over a year ago), which is still a high amount, but nowhere near the prices Disney is now charging. So many people have had to move their holidays from 2020 and Disney are massively taking advantage and have upped their prices for everything as well as taken away special extras that used to be offered.

If Carrie does end up getting a free trip, it will be an extra kick in the teeth to everyone who saved years for their trip, only to be told with weeks/months notice they now need to save even more (myself included).