Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprise Carrie hasn’t been banging on about the new Amazon Prime Cinderella film and ‘welcoming Camila Cabello to the Cinderella gang’ or something cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprise Carrie hasn’t been banging on about the new Amazon Prime Cinderella film and ‘welcoming Camila Cabello to the Cinderella gang’ or something cringe.
Hasn't been #gifted a free Prime sub, that's why

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was gifted something from prime but it wasn't just for cinderella although she did mention it. I don't remember what the other movie or show was though.

Reactions: 2

Oh yeah cus she originated Cinderella! 😂😂

Sorry babe but it’s not something to be proud of not the best adaptation of Cinderella it’s been and won’t be the last😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Aww so cringe Carrie! It’s coming across now as please give me free tickets mclaren

Reactions: 5
The caption. 🤦‍♀️ The desperation is POTENT. She’s so embarrassing, she needs to get off social media.

If she’s got enough money to live through a pandemic without having to get a ‘normal’ job, and she’s got enough money to go to Disneyland all the bloody time, she should NOT keep trying to grab for freebies. It’s actually painful to watch.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So kind of her to wear the same colour as the supporters in zandvoort! #GoMax

The caption. 🤦‍♀️ The desperation is POTENT. She’s so embarrassing, she needs to get off social media.

If she’s got enough money to live through a pandemic without having to get a ‘normal’ job, and she’s got enough money to go to Disneyland all the bloody time, she should NOT keep trying to grab for freebies. It’s actually painful to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone see this shady article implying that Cinderella isn't as good as its surprisingly glowing reviews would suggest?!

Even worse, the writer adds a disclaimer at the end saying that the only other musical she mentioned, Anything Goes, really is a good as reviews suggest! (and she's right)

Reactions: 8
It’s so cringe! Yes you can like something but you don’t need to push it into people’s faces all the time

Reactions: 3
Anyone see this shady article implying that Cinderella isn't as good as its surprisingly glowing reviews would suggest?!

Even worse, the writer adds a disclaimer at the end saying that the only other musical she mentioned, Anything Goes, really is a good as reviews suggest! (and she's right)
Certainly heard it said that theatre critics have been bigging everything up after the trying year they've had, but the article claims the same for film critics, which is not my experience, in fact everything I've fancied seeing at the cinema has been slated :ROFLMAO: .

But yea a pretty shade-filled article especially that last bit as you say, thanks for posting it.

Possible overly kind reviews aside, what's certain about Cindermehla is that there is zero audience buzz about it. There's nothing in the papers now that the premiere has happened (aside from your article!) and unless you really go digging for it there's sod all showing up on Facebook and Twitter. I'm seeing more buzz about Michael Ball in Hairspray than Cinders, and MB has been doing that for a few months now (as well as doing it years ago too).

Reactions: 6
As if she would ever bring attention to other any Cinderella than herself. And having to share the spotlight AND the character? Not our Care Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So do you think she is finally watching her first race highlights, or did she see Lando didn't win and decided it wasn't worth it? 😏

Possible overly kind reviews aside, what's certain about Cindermehla is that there is zero audience buzz about it. There's nothing in the papers now that the premiere has happened (aside from your article!) and unless you really go digging for it there's sod all showing up on Facebook and Twitter. I'm seeing more buzz about Michael Ball in Hairspray than Cinders, and MB has been doing that for a few months now (as well as doing it years ago too).
Cindermehla just seems to be there; it exists, sometimes people see it, but otherwise? Eh. I was a tad livid when the reviews for it came out as the overwhelming positivity surpassed shows like Chichester's South Pacific (which is absolute art, despite being done on a regional budget) and Anything Goes? It just made no sense.

I guess money (and the threat of being blacklisted by everyone's favourite Tory Lord) talks.

ETA:

So do you think she is finally watching her first race highlights, or did she see Lando didn't win and decided it wasn't worth it? 😏
I'm surprised she even 'watched' the race after Lando went out in Q2. Could picture her tweeting the FIA herself or something equally cringe and age-inappropriate.

Honestly her F1 fangirling screams not like other girls to me. Dear lord.

I bet she won't be happy when she realises the price of Silverstone tickets. They hand them out free to Tom Cruise, I doubt Carrie from a failing musical will make the cut.

Reactions: 12
Could she open that big mouth any wider?
You would think putting an F1 cap on over the show hair and makeup would ruin the hair but then I remembered it's the world's shittest wig from the nearest pound shop, so it won't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.