Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if most of Caroline's handbag collection is fake? I always assumed her bags were real. I can't fathom wanting to be called out owning replicas.

Anyone know if most of Caroline's handbag collection is fake? I always assumed her bags were real. I can't fathom wanting to be called out owning replicas.
I think the newer ones are replicas. She can’t afford the real thing anymore. The good fakes are so convincing now, only an expert can tell the difference.

Reactions: 7
I think the newer ones are replicas. She can’t afford the real thing anymore. The good fakes are so convincing now, only an expert can tell the difference.
As much as I hate to say it, I don't believe they are fakes because she knows Michael Coste at Hermès and she knows she would be banned. Since having clout is so important to her, she would never dare have a fake Hermès and be outed out.

Reactions: 6
As much as I hate to say it, I don't believe they are fakes because she knows Michael Coste at Hermès and she knows she would be banned. Since having clout is so important to her, she would never dare have a fake Hermès and be outed out.
You're right, I'd forgotten she knows him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her facelift got rid of any wrinkles but it does not look good on her. Usually ppl look really good after a few months but hers had the opposite effect.

Reactions: 2
Her poor son. He does not want to be filmed so he hides in the back seat and ducks out of the way when the camera pans around. But that's not enough of a hint. She then films him from behind with IQ29 saying "my boys". Its so cringe because yes he looks like your oldest son out with his younger brothers. What a different person she was on LOL. Look how she dresses now. the awful face lift. A totally different person. This must be the real her and the LOL was an act.

They are going to Saudi, I sincerely hope she dresses appropriately and not like a floozy like she usually looks..

Reactions: 3
Last week's pod is up on YouTube. It's even worse watching them than just listening. Her demeanour as sits with her arms folded as she's slagging his family is just uurgh. He's shifting uncomfortably in his chair knowing it's wrong but afraid of his life to really stand up for himself. I feel so sorry for his mother.

They are going to Saudi, I sincerely hope she dresses appropriately and not like a floozy like she usually looks..
Let's hope the conservative people of Saudi are ready to see some pink bikini tops and mini-skirts - maybe a glittery thong to wander about the shopping malls? Honestly, most of the stuff she wears you'd think twice about wandering around a UK town centre in - let alone a conservative and deeply religious country.

Her style imo seems to be emulating what teenagers wear. Women of any age should wear whatever they want, if it makes them feel good. BUT... I still don't understand how wearing neon colours and very short skirts or provocative clothing makes a woman heading into her 50's feel good about herself. The way she dresses looks silly on her. I think some people can pull it off, but certainly not Caroline. She comes off as trashy. Definitely a totally different look from LOL.

Reactions: 5
Her style imo seems to be emulating what teenagers wear. Women of any age should wear whatever they want, if it makes them feel good. BUT... I still don't understand how wearing neon colours and very short skirts or provocative clothing makes a woman heading into her 50's feel good about herself. The way she dresses looks silly on her. I think some people can pull it off, but certainly not Caroline. She comes off as trashy. Definitely a totally different look from LOL.
Totally agree, mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind. Plus that hoity toity, looking down her nose at those she considers beneath attitude she has makes her look painfully pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Looks like IQ's little friend has found a new playmate, he also seems to be carrying one of CS's fake bags 😅
Wowzers, somebody take the Ozempic pills away from him ASAP- looks like a completely different person and (imo) not for the best. Where do they find all these new people? If Bravo was smart, they would sack RHOD (is it even on?) and create a show featuring all the hanger Ons. It's like a circus.
---
[/Q
There was a time that I would'nt doubt anything she had or spoke. Unfortunately, that went out the window when she hooked up with this whiny man. If it was me and I needed money- I would sell a couple bags before I would be selling my clothes and cheap diary books on the internet. Speaking of- whatever happened to her vitamins?

Last edited:
  • Haha
And saying that is the British way....... that and boarding school are her excuses for everything.
e -
she will be delighted to be in the daily mail today I’m here for the comments.. she won’t be and can’t delete these like they do on instagram 🤣
OMG- the Digitial Beggars of Dubai!! please whoever left this comment come join us here- beautifully said!!!!
---
And saying that is the British way....... that and boarding school are her excuses for everything.
Have you noticed when she was on LOL when she was the socialite and criticizing everyone - she had no problems with her past education at boarding schools. I guess that fit the role then. Now that she is the Digitial Beggars of Dubai ( just love this title) she has a problem? She has to blame someone or something for her new life.
---
When is she gonna drop the boarding school narrative already. She’s 50 - get over it
She started this bullcrap when Paris Hilton came out about her parents sending her to those bad wildness camps when she was out of control. Our Dubai Beggar had to jump on that bandwagon.
---
e -

OMG- the Digitial Beggars of Dubai!! please whoever left this comment come join us here- beautifully said!!!!
---

Have you noticed when she was on LOL when she was the socialite and criticizing everyone - she had no problems with her past education at boarding schools. I guess that fit the role then. Now that she is the Digitial Beggars of Dubai ( just love this title) she has a problem? She has to blame someone or something for her new life.
---

She started this bullcrap when Paris Hilton came out about her parents sending her to those bad wildness camps when she was out of control. Our Dubai Beggar had to jump on that bandwagon?
---
Her moral compass left when Cem did.
---
Let's hope the conservative people of Saudi are ready to see some pink bikini tops and mini-skirts - maybe a glittery thong to wander about the shopping malls? Honestly, most of the stuff she wears you'd think twice about wandering around a UK town centre in - let alone a conservative and deeply religious country.
I am so confused with this dress code. Is that not against the law in Dubai to dress like that? I mean we know its absolutely insane to wear that anywhere but..................

Last edited:
she will be delighted to be in the daily mail today I’m here for the comments.. she won’t be and can’t delete these like they do on instagram 🤣
She's been 47... for like what... 30 yrs now? Maybe they meant 74. When does 'their' contract end?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.