Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have stayed in Six Senses Zighy Bay, the location is stunning, however husband dubbed it 'The Flintones hotel', the beach and sea are full of tar, food was mediocre, would never go back.

When we went there, you had the option to reach the resort by parasailing in or by car along an unpaved steep mountain road, hubby chose to parasail in and I did it by road, you can also arrive by speedboat. Wonder if they took the parasailing option.
He was fumming she made him go first on the paragliding he was so scared he couldn’t do it and keep screaming then he finally did it and she got in the car and drove down! He was so cross with her the first of the million videos posted he was swearing at her for leaving him 🤣 sometimes I like her style when she does mean tit to him 🤣

Reactions: 2
That's funny that she made him do it, it's pretty scary. The car would have been pre arranged to meet her there to take her to the resort, so I suspect that is another one of their fake stories,

Reactions: 3
The instructor told him "when we land, don't run...just move forward". Dopey asks "with my feet?"🙄😅
He really is thick as a brick.

• Haha
£700 an month on jermiah circle.. that's cheaper than my rent plus no tax cheap as chips
I've jjst moved to dubai and no rents are not cheap, unleas of course u rent a studio or 1 bed apartment in a not so nice place. Jvc (jumeirah village circle) is not nice im sorry 🤢 if u come from the west and want same standard of living u had or better theb u need to fork out the money. However saying that no tax, especially if u are a small business owner so win win

I've jjst moved to dubai and no rents are not cheap, unleas of course u rent a studio or 1 bed apartment in a not so nice place. Jvc (jumeirah village circle) is not nice im sorry 🤢 if u come from the west and want same standard of living u had or better theb u need to fork out the money. However saying that no tax, especially if u are a small business owner so win win
[/
Golf Estates 1500 a month that's not bad

If you are comparing rents in Dubai to London, New York or Paris, then they are certainly more affordable. When you add on water, electricity, air conditioning and communal fees which are huge, adds another element to cost of living. There was a time when companies covered rent and facility costs, but that has changed in the last few years. We rent a 2 bed furnished apartment in the Marina for around $3,500 per month, as my husband spends half his time working in Dubai, initially he was in a serviced apartment but it became unaffordable. While its a nice apartment it is nothing fancy and no upgrades.

Something for $1500 a month can only be a studio, unless it it way out in the desert in a not nice building.

Filming while driving. He really has zero brain cells. He keeps saying he is blessed. We know you are!!! we know its amazing to not have to work and get nice trips and things for free with no pressure! all you have do is be a driver.

Zighy Bay looked empty.....

OMG, WOW...LOOK AT DIS....ffs is that all that's in his bragging vocabulary 🤯🤬😡😠

If you listen to her latest podcast he can only speak three words

Amazing
100 percent
Horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went dragon mart today iin dubai and i swear i saw that horrible sofa that she always sits on in her living room 🤣 i wish i took a photo of it now

• Haha
Geography lesson from IQ29:
"We are in Oman, which is the other side of Dubai, facing the water on the other side" 🤡

He's been speaking English daily for the last 5 years, how is it still so bad 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I know some of us here have a second language, and know that you can't help pick it up from being around local speakers who are proficient. He has to have some sort of learning difficulties, or he's just thick.
She obviously doesn't care or bother to correct him.

• Haha
Geography lesson from IQ29:
"We are in Oman, which is the other side of Dubai, facing the water on the other side" 🤡

He's been speaking English daily for the last 5 years, how is it still so bad 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I know some of us here have a second language, and know that you can't help pick it up from being around local speakers who are proficient. He has to have some sort of learning difficulties, or he's just thick.
She obviously doesn't care or bother to correct him.
Maybe Caroline is just as thick, or worse?

Wonder if Caroline has any friends from childhood, or friends that don't offer her 'perks' such as reality tv celebs, or those with an obscene amount of wealth;

just normal people.

Regardless of the fancy dinners, clothes, bags, jewellery; she seems so empty.

Reactions: 1
Oh Sweet Jesus- you can't imagine her latest podcast. She is out clearly to humiliate her infantile husband! She reveals.that he slept with his mother until he was 13. She also reveals that when there is a shortage of space for overnight guest- he volunteers to sleep with his mother. I kid you not- this woman reveals all of this. She goes on to say that if she can't go on a trip, she tells him to go and the first person he calls is his mother instead of a friend to go with him.. Here is a good one- she says that he calls his mother and discusses her skin care, routine and products. She goes on to say that she no longer falls for his tears and crying because. He does it all the time and she no longer believe it is for real. When she done ripping him apart- she starts on his family. She insults their traditions, their food choices and the menu for Christmas. She tells him to buy his cousins trojans for Christmas because they have more than 3 children. She gloats about Cem spending the day with her and walks around the house freely. She gloats about her extensive catered menu and his family is eating soup. She tells everyone that he wears ballet slippers and a robe as he tries to say that is a Latin tradition for Christmas. He admits to talking to his mother at least 4 times a day starting at 11am. He tells her that he was sent to her by God to be like a father to her. (I couldn't make this crap up) She is applauded by this and quickly changes the subject. She admits to him she hates surprises and tells him she would divorce him if he does it again. (so much for his tacky mylar balloons and tacky roses) But they are now starting to talk about having a baby. He tells her some of her texts are absolutely hateful, but he is okay with getting them because he will do anything for her. HE complains that she now sleeps with her back against him and he needs to have her closer to him. In the end- they are both completely bonkers crazy. She will never, ever, in a million years get rid of this guy. The fact he thinks its okay to be berated by this is a big red flag. How could anyone have respect for this clown? As bad as she is = I can't respect this idiot for allowing her to treat him like this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
After the write up above, I am listening and its an eye opener. she is vicious about his family and she deserves this closeted grifter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.