Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the discussion on our dear Caroline who we actually all probably once loved at some stage but now it’s like watching a car crash IQ28 has ruined her , well he has certainly helped he can’t take all the blame 🤣 actually yes he can!!
---
She is not one bit going to kiss him he is away for 8 days 🤣 his mum is already eye rolling him every time he shoves the camera in her face poor woman she will come back and say to Caroline how the duck do you live with this guy!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what and where he has managed to blag for him and his mother. He can't afford first class....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see now if their content mirrors each other per usual as he just reposts stuff on hers. That means she has given him her log in, he can check her messages obviously etc, and she cannot manager her own content and posting.

Reactions: 5
Great title @spotonlurker.
---

With his mother ?
Yes, Mama is tagging along. They said it on this weeks pod. Couldn't listen for more than 10 minutes, he's so unintelligible, highly strung, and constantly talking loudly over her. He was banging on about how exhausted and drained they are after having the kids for a month! 😅
They're living in their own little fantasy world...bless them. This piece is a work of fiction;

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't understand for the Life of me WHY they would do a podcast on traveling with kids! Are they for real?? Don't they know that for the people that follow them, we can clearly see they never travel with the kids?? They even have people that comment saying "where are your kids". This is beyond ridiculous. I guess they think people are just as dumb as they are.

I can't understand for the Life of me WHY they would do a podcast on traveling with kids! Are they for real?? Don't they know that for the people that follow them, we can clearly see they never travel with the kids?? They even have people that comment saying "where are your kids". This is beyond ridiculous. I guess they think people are just as dumb as they are.
Exactly !!! , even if the kids were in Ibiza for a few days at the same time as they were there, they were out partying all night and having all day lunch parties, there wasn't much parenting interaction going on at all.

Reactions: 9
Poor kids having their life discussed on a podcast. Imagine being told via a podcast that your mum has decided she'd prefer to just travel with her toyboy husband rather than spend time with you because youre too much like hardwork. Him saying they have help in Dubai but not on holiday just goes to show they don't even parent in normal life, so no wonder they dont know how to parent on holiday, even if its only for a few hours. Im not surprised one child wants to be with Sophie Stanbury and one wants to go away to camp - so would I.

Sorry to detrail…but had to look on insta to see who this Lady Betty (Grafstein) is.
HOLY tit BALLS. Who is she? Is she married to the trans person on her insta? I am obsessed!

Reactions: 2
Can't believe it was 5 years since WE were in Marbella. Wasn't she still married to her husband 5 years ago and announced her separation in December 2019???? The facade just keeps slipping these two.

Oh and Sergio, I thought you had a place in Marbella, seems a waste to have it, only go there every 5 years and not even stay in it. Is it a mega mansion that you have looked after by an army staff so you never need to visit? Or is it just another little white lie you have told???

Attachments

Cem needs to get his lawyer to draft a nice little cease and desist notice to stop these two idiots from soliciting advice from complete strangers on his 3 minor children vacation options because this isn't working for their mother and her unemployed grifter husband. These two are absolutely vile and to witch for 30 minutes about how miserable they are for having to take care of these kids and how can they get Cem to rearrange his parental time shows what trash they really are.
---
So he has gone to a villa in Ubud with his mother? After being ‘home’ for 48 hours?!? Make it make sense.
I am still trying to figure out why this jerk is taking his mother on a business trip? Just when you think he can't get anymore freaker - he does!
---
Must admit I check in every few months and Im always shocked they're still together
Well as much as she would love to unload him she needs him to run her kids around and be her designated driver when she goes on her binges. He needs her because- well, he has nothing without her. They are gross.
---
Poor kids having their life discussed on a podcast. Imagine being told via a podcast that your mum has decided she'd prefer to just travel with her toyboy husband rather than spend time with you because youre too much like hardwork. Him saying they have help in Dubai but not on holiday just goes to show they don't even parent in normal life, so no wonder they dont know how to parent on holiday, even if its only for a few hours. Im not surprised one child wants to be with Sophie Stanbury and one wants to go away to camp - so would I.
They had no problem bragging they even had his mother and father carting the kids around to the mall, mcdonalds, airport, water parks and every other place these kids wanted to go. Didn't she tell his parents when she first met them that they didn't have to worry about her because she wasn't going to tie him down with kids like girls his own age would do. Yup, I am pretty sure that is exactly what she said and now a couple years later here are his parents are dealing with her kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Those poor kids. When I went on holiday as a kid my parents chose a destination and we went and made the most of it. These two picking destinations based on each individual, complaining about being a parent and then schlepping them off to a camp or Sophie is ridiculous. And Sergio complaining about being a step parent. Buddy you have no idea

Reactions: 3
IQ has some serious Mommy issues me thinks. He's either with CS or his Mom. Remember when CS went on the girls trip for the show and was crying because she was leaving for a week because he couldn't go?? Then he jumped on a plane to go to Madrid. He's abnormal.
As @npadcr said, even if CS realizes he's a loser, she needs him as her valet who tends to all her needs. Also, she's alienated alot of people in Dubai that she knew before IQ came into her Life. I know that per my sources who have told me. In fact if you look at who her "friends" are now in Dubai, they consist of either her cast members or the ones who helped out with the "house".
CS has always been known in the London circles to want to be around people who can benefit her (also known as a Social Climber). Well now the Dubai circles have realized it too.

He really does have mommy issues, looking at his feed from Bali and he sneaks up on his Mom having a bath in the outdoor tub, and video tapes her :oops: :oops: and POSTS it !

I am beginning to think he has issues that go beyond just a low IQ and lack of social awareness, I think there may be a real intellectual disability. He seems so childlike, like a 5 year old excitedly bringing some flowers or a card they made to their Mom, maybe CS didn't notice it because of his lack of english or didnt see beyond his weird obsession with her. But these videos he is making of his mom and his reactions to her, are actually quite sad and a bit 'disturbing' for want of a better word. It would explain his limited vocabulary, the lack of employment and education, the failed soccer career, the controlling, jealousy and the tantrums.

I am feeling uncomfortable watching them, because I do now feel that I may have been making fun of someone who is fundamentally intellectually challenged, rather than just a social idiot. Maybe I am reading more into it than I should, but his interactions with his mom are so out of the norm that it really makes it excruciating to see and throws a different perspective on his behaviour and relationship with CS.

Reactions: 12