Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it ten years (if that) and he will bin CS off once he has rinsed her and then have children with a younger woman.
Exactly, his needs aren’t met. They rarely share a bed by the sounds of things and sex sounds like a chore for her. Also he’s into men so there’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys see the story yesterday where Kris is there and he is changing the baby's diaper and CS in her usual class and elegance says "Kris is doing a sh*t, not him literally but the" (and then I can't hear the rest because IQ29 laughs 🙄).. I mean seriously CS? That's how you talk? I've never ever in my Life heard a woman talk like that before..she's really classless and vulgar. Worse part is IQ uploading it🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder she can't find any high end brands to endorse her..

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The podcast she did with Frankie Lee is a real piece of work! Let me just ask the obvious- what the hell is she wearing? WTF does this woman have on? I don't know who this guy is but kudos to him because he has her looking like a complete idiot (oh, and a liar). And that is in the first 10 minutes. The problem is she is used to having conversations with her infantile husband and this man is clearly the opposite. I guess he thought he was interviewing a smart businesswomen to give solid advice to his audience. Wow, I am sure he got shook!! He clearly knows his stuff and is asking her great questions which he knows the answers to. He is talking numbers, percentages, takeovers, investors and she is stumbling and rambling with answers that make no sense. He is really throwing some zingers at her- and she is barely treading! The fact that he caught her in a lie in the first few minutes- would have me running for the door. Not her- after lying twice she finally gives the correct answer. He knew exactly what he was doing. The fact that she can talk about her business at gift library and how great it was and not mention it went bankrupt shows just how devious she is. She also throws her father under the bus by saying her investors made her fire him. What a horrible thing to say in public about a parent. Who takes out a lease for 34 years to build something in another country so that she has a place to go and retire for free? That is her whole reason for building. How does she know what the climate of the country will be in that far down the road.
---
Did you guys see the story yesterday where Kris is there and he is changing the baby's diaper and CS in her usual class and elegance says "Kris is doing a sh*t, not him literally but the" (and then I can't hear the rest because IQ29 laughs 🙄).. I mean seriously CS? That's how you talk? I've never ever in my Life heard a woman talk like that before..she's really classless and vulgar. Worse part is IQ uploading it🤦🏻‍♀️
No wonder she can't find any high end brands to endorse her..
She is passive aggressive. She was clearly irritated that Kris and his wife visited with the baby. She even said - I am used to people coming here for me! Imagine how Kris's wife must have felt? She is clearly a biatch!
---
Give it ten years (if that) and he will bin CS off once he has rinsed her and then have children with a younger woman.
I really hope he does. I hope he wakes up one day and decides he is done being her driver and make a good life for himself. He may even decide to get a job!

Last edited:
The podcast she did with Frankie Lee is a real piece of work! Let me just ask the obvious- what the hell is she wearing? WTF does this woman have on? I don't know who this guy is but kudos to him because he has her looking like a complete idiot (oh, and a liar). And that is in the first 10 minutes. The problem is she is used to having conversations with her infantile husband and this man is clearly the opposite. I guess he thought he was interviewing a smart businesswomen to give solid advice to his audience. Wow, I am sure he got shook!! He clearly knows his stuff and is asking her great questions which he knows the answers to. He is talking numbers, percentages, takeovers, investors and she is stumbling and rambling with answers that make no sense. He is really throwing some zingers at her- and she is barely treading! The fact that he caught her in a lie in the first few minutes- would have me running for the door. Not her- after lying twice she finally gives the correct answer. He knew exactly what he was doing. The fact that she can talk about her business at gift library and how great it was and not mention it went bankrupt shows just how devious she is. She also throws her father under the bus by saying her investors made her fire him. What a horrible thing to say in public about a parent. Who takes out a lease for 34 years to build something in another country so that she has a place to go and retire for free? That is her whole reason for building. How does she know what the climate of the country will be in that far down the road.
---
I totally agree Frankie got her good!

Who the duck eats in bed like this 🤢 they are like 2 teenagers!
Zero class what can I say..
So they are going on a ski trip again..sponsored by who this time? If Sophie has her over like last time she'd be a real dimwit. Or maybe she's staying at Lucy's chalet again..in any case we know it will be a free trip regardless

Reactions: 2
Jeez, are they going on safari? I hope he tones his clothes (and excitement) down.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It does make me laugh when he writes "blessed". I would feel "blessed" too living in a free house, not paying a red cent for anything. Free flights, free hotel. What I dont get is the companies that provide it to them. It would put me OFF the companies for being so stupid to buy into these talentless freeloading grifters. It would have the opposite effect. I wonder what her kids feel like with her going off and having these experiences.

IQ29 desperately wants a child that is obvious but he can't afford to support a wife and baby if he wasn't with CS. So, this is his life now. It will never change. Why isn't he employed?

What was his official story what or where he was working as when he met CS?

Reactions: 6
It does make me laugh when he writes "blessed". I would feel "blessed" too living in a free house, not paying a red cent for anything. Free flights, free hotel. What I dont get is the companies that provide it to them. It would put me OFF the companies for being so stupid to buy into these talentless freeloading grifters. It would have the opposite effect. I wonder what her kids feel like with her going off and having these experiences.

IQ29 desperately wants a child that is obvious but he can't afford to support a wife and baby if he wasn't with CS. So, this is his life now. It will never change. Why isn't he employed?

Wasn't he trying to flog boats in Newport Beach? This was after he completed his MBA 😆

I'd love to know the 'official' story as to why they're together. Obviously he gains quite a bit, but Caroline has thrown her reputation down the loo; and for what? Never liked CS much, found her irritating yet at least had Cem by her side. Maybe he is the one that left her? There is no chemistry between Sergio & Caroline, so they aren't fooling anyone. I don't have time dig & look for the truth re: their so called union, but I'm NAF (nosy af) & need answers.

Reactions: 4
Look at dis! bath drawn, champagne, bed is ready. what a shame its for two people who have zero sexual chemistry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at dis! bath drawn, champagne, bed is ready. what a shame its for two people who have zero sexual chemistry lol
I know so pathetic.. When you watch his stories he's making it sound like the whole hotel was privatized for them (the gym, lunch and tea time).. Yeah it's because the hotel is clearly EMPTY that's why!!

That’s why they are there, the owners must be so desperate for customers. I grew up in Africa and I would not go to Zanzibar or Tanzania right now. It’s too dangerous. You can’t get travel insurance either because of the risk. Caroline is pretty fool hardy, hope she is also getting paid, not just a free trip.

Reactions: 5
It's "Balentine's" Day for our 2 idiots! No mylar balloons for CS, I'm sure she's so sad 😂.. Luckily for IQ29 everything this year will be sponsored by the hotel in Tanzania!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.