Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that latest podcast is alot. Why do you say she will never get rid of this guy? It doesnt sound lile she likes him or respects him?
---
Is she buying on bali? What in the tax avoidance? As if she is going to pay for a holiday home and use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That last podcast no words. Caroline is incapable of speaking to anyone respectfully or kindly. He is just thick, and sees her as a second mum. He obviously thinks he is the one in control if he wants to treat her like a daughter. The whole thing is fucked up.

Reactions: 8
In all seriousness, this relationship will mess him up even more and he will realise later in life.

He has never had a girlfriend (gee wonder why) so he has nothing to compare it to.

His mummy issues.

CS hasn't spoken to her sister in TWO YEARS.

He is extremely jealous of Cem.

She is vile. Its a match made in heaven though. Her latest podcast was beyond words what they were divulging. honestly everyone listen to it - its appalling in every day and extremely worrhing that he is so damaged and will be damaged forever by this relationship. I wish they would talk about how he came to dubai.

Like did she know he was coming? did he stay in a hotel for a while? what exactly went down? he would have no money to be in a hotel.

Reactions: 8
Oh Sweet Jesus- you can't imagine her latest podcast. She is out clearly to humiliate her infantile husband! She reveals.that he slept with his mother until he was 13. She also reveals that when there is a shortage of space for overnight guest- he volunteers to sleep with his mother. I kid you not- this woman reveals all of this. She goes on to say that if she can't go on a trip, she tells him to go and the first person he calls is his mother instead of a friend to go with him.. Here is a good one- she says that he calls his mother and discusses her skin care, routine and products. She goes on to say that she no longer falls for his tears and crying because. He does it all the time and she no longer believe it is for real. When she done ripping him apart- she starts on his family. She insults their traditions, their food choices and the menu for Christmas. She tells him to buy his cousins trojans for Christmas because they have more than 3 children. She gloats about Cem spending the day with her and walks around the house freely. She gloats about her extensive catered menu and his family is eating soup. She tells everyone that he wears ballet slippers and a robe as he tries to say that is a Latin tradition for Christmas. He admits to talking to his mother at least 4 times a day starting at 11am. He tells her that he was sent to her by God to be like a father to her. (I couldn't make this crap up) She is applauded by this and quickly changes the subject. She admits to him she hates surprises and tells him she would divorce him if he does it again. (so much for his tacky mylar balloons and tacky roses) But they are now starting to talk about having a baby. He tells her some of her texts are absolutely hateful, but he is okay with getting them because he will do anything for her. HE complains that she now sleeps with her back against him and he needs to have her closer to him. In the end- they are both completely bonkers crazy. She will never, ever, in a million years get rid of this guy. The fact he thinks its okay to be berated by this is a big red flag. How could anyone have respect for this clown? As bad as she is = I can't respect this idiot for allowing her to treat him like this.
As ever you take one for the team and remember it all so well! I’ll be off to listen to that for sure how does his mother not say to him this is awful what the duck and you doing with this woman I do not understand!! And why tell all of this they are just so unaware of how horribly odd this is or maybe not!

Reactions: 4
There's a story about Caroline and the mother in the DM today. I reckon she's just scrabbling for content and headlines. And it's working as she's got them back in the press

Oh Sweet Jesus- you can't imagine her latest podcast. She is out clearly to humiliate her infantile husband! She reveals.that he slept with his mother until he was 13. She also reveals that when there is a shortage of space for overnight guest- he volunteers to sleep with his mother. I kid you not- this woman reveals all of this. She goes on to say that if she can't go on a trip, she tells him to go and the first person he calls is his mother instead of a friend to go with him.. Here is a good one- she says that he calls his mother and discusses her skin care, routine and products. She goes on to say that she no longer falls for his tears and crying because. He does it all the time and she no longer believe it is for real. When she done ripping him apart- she starts on his family. She insults their traditions, their food choices and the menu for Christmas. She tells him to buy his cousins trojans for Christmas because they have more than 3 children. She gloats about Cem spending the day with her and walks around the house freely. She gloats about her extensive catered menu and his family is eating soup. She tells everyone that he wears ballet slippers and a robe as he tries to say that is a Latin tradition for Christmas. He admits to talking to his mother at least 4 times a day starting at 11am. He tells her that he was sent to her by God to be like a father to her. (I couldn't make this crap up) She is applauded by this and quickly changes the subject. She admits to him she hates surprises and tells him she would divorce him if he does it again. (so much for his tacky mylar balloons and tacky roses) But they are now starting to talk about having a baby. He tells her some of her texts are absolutely hateful, but he is okay with getting them because he will do anything for her. HE complains that she now sleeps with her back against him and he needs to have her closer to him. In the end- they are both completely bonkers crazy. She will never, ever, in a million years get rid of this guy. The fact he thinks its okay to be berated by this is a big red flag. How could anyone have respect for this clown? As bad as she is = I can't respect this idiot for allowing her to treat him like this.
Thank you once again for taking one for the team! I'm almost tempted to listen to this podcast as it seems really juicy lol! I just have a hard time listening to either of their voices especially his screech whiney one..
Well as we had already figured out, this idiot seriously has major Mommy issues. We saw that when she flew with the RHODUBAI cast to film a few months back and he was crying because he couldn't go..and what did he do? He flew to Madrid to see his Mommy because he just can't be alone. We also saw that when he went to Bali for their new "resort" (an other bust that will be) and CS couldn't go because of filming so he flew in his Mommy to go with him.
Seriously I don't understand how CS can respect him. But then again she probably doesn't if she speaks about him like that on her latest podcast... It's just a tit show and he's just becoming more and more despondent and she's getting more and more vile. I've noticed that there aren't many friends around her..hmmm I wonder why.. Maybe if she was a nicer person she'd be appreciated

Reactions: 7
My personal opinion not that anyone cares :p
He's irritating, behaves like a little boy, yet doesn't seem to be unkind, cruel or vindictive. Whereas Caroline likes to take cheap digs, fling insults & thinks she's funny whilst doing so. She never seems to be in a good mood, in fact the undertone of her mood seems negative & unhappy. Sergio at least seems upbeat & positive, with his daft self. He is harmless yet annoying af. Caroline is just grumpy & mean. jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IQ29 seems to genuinely really like children and wants a family even if he can't admit it to himself. CS should let him go, but they are in a co dependent relationship. He woud not be able to support a family of his own.

I'd be concerned of his reaction when she dumps him, I think he could be very volatile. It will be the meltdown of the century 😱
Although she'll probably get Dubai Miguel to do her dirty work!
I hope it's all caught on camera though 😅

• Haha
I'd be concerned of his reaction when she dumps him, I think he could be very volatile. It will be the meltdown of the century 😱
Although she'll probably get Dubai Miguel to do her dirty work!
I hope it's all caught on camera though 😅
Maybe he'll dump her first:p
imagine the spin coming from her camp.

Wonder if Cem is dating anyone?

I feel sorry for him. He genuinely is a family man “it’s a beautiful thing” - although I think Caroline hams it up for the podcast. Jeez if I spoke to my husband like that I would be packing my bags.

• Heart
Who the hell would fly over from the US for IQ28 and CS?!
Yeah no one for them that's for sure 😂
People went, or currently are (as it's still going on) to see that JTFoxx guy we already discussed in the past I think. He's one of those "self motivator" guys that's all over Instagram where you can make a quick buck. An other scammer? Who knows as I haven't dug deeper but I will just for kicks and entertainment for you guys 😂

Reactions: 1
It is ridiculous she doesn’t spell check before putting stuff on SM and it’s clear he’s doing it because English is a second language. Hats off to anyone who learns English and takes it on. But she talks about brand, brand and more brand. This just looks sloppy.

Good god what on earth has happened to Dubai Miguel, he’s taken the Ozempic waaaay to far. Looks gravely ill 😱

It is ridiculous she doesn’t spell check before putting stuff on SM and it’s clear he’s doing it because English is a second language. Hats off to anyone who learns English and takes it on. But she talks about brand, brand and more brand. This just looks sloppy.
I saw on the pages of the book, when she's posted them, that in some parts it says "today's xxxxxx" and in other parts "todays" without the apostrophe - how can you print a book that barely has any printed words in it anyway, with the incorrect punctuation? Was he the proofreader?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was the present that they gave Dubaimiguel? Notice Caroline couldn't stop herself from barging in and taking it off him, bloody old grabber.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.