Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one about her 'being always broke and looking for a wealthy guy when she was in her 20's', that came full circle then 😃 😃

Digital Beggars of Dubai has to be the next thread title 😃 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Daily Mail comments. Some seriously witty readers - they take no prisoners. Caroline she’s a bloody mess. Maybe that’s why we watch her……she certainly makes me feel content with my life. Her new husband is a bender. Well known in London circles

Reactions: 8
She did a podcast where she went on about how a relationship can be love "bombed" I am assuming that is what she meant to spell instead of booming? Anyhoo, everything she describes as being red flags are exactly what she has in her relationship. Seriously, please tell me she is not that far gone that she didn't pick up on any of it. For example - when a person has no other friends and uses your friends as there's. When a person pursues you without their own home or place of employment. When a person insists on being with you the majority of the day. When the person constantly tells you how great you are and can't live without you. Just a few zingers that she used that completely describe her relationship. I mean either I am losing my mind, or she just described her relationship and didn't make the connection.

• Haha
Those comments are hilarious, as ever. She won’t care though. She’s in the Mail so she will be overjoyed. Her sons look so thrilled to be in KSA with Sergio.

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her castmates from LOL think of her now days? She's a mad mess & seems to love it. Is Juliet still up her arse? Are they even friends, or were they ever?

Reactions: 3
Wonder what her castmates from LOL think of her now days? She's a mad mess & seems to love it. Is Juliet still up her arse? Are they even friends, or were they ever?
That Julie Montagu will be pissing herself on how the mighty have fallen. She’s a viscountess now. Caroline used to be so mean to her. Well guess who had the last laugh now. Plus I expect her husband works for a living, like proper job not someone who films and carries the wife’s handbag. About time Caroline kicked him out the house to get a real job and provide too. Surely she must be tired of giving him pocket money. Does he even contribute to any of the household builds or is he living rent free??? You just know all her inner circle will saying the same thing. How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Frankie Lee podcast is good. He catches her out a few times and she steadfastly says she never puts up any capital for her projects only gets investors

Reactions: 1
The Frankie Lee podcast is good. He catches her out a few times and she steadfastly says she never puts up any capital for her projects only gets investors
'I was a debutante" (and don't you forget it ) 😅😅😅
So Bali is going to be Airbnb villas now, and not a welness retreat. Either way, doomed to failure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also Frankie questioned her and said ‘by my research you can’t buy land in Bali?’

So she had to admit they are taking out a lease instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the Bali 'project' the land is leased and buildings erected on it with other peoples money so they aren't business people they are sales people because all they are doing is being paid to promote the stuff as I can't see what they are actually bringing to the table except a large amount, of fake, probably bought, instagram followers.

Reactions: 7
That Julie Montagu will be pissing herself on how the mighty have fallen. She’s a viscountess now. Caroline used to be so mean to her. Well guess who had the last laugh now. Plus I expect her husband works for a living, like proper job not someone who films and carries the wife’s handbag. About time Caroline kicked him out the house to get a real job and provide too. Surely she must be tired of giving him pocket money. Does he even contribute to any of the household builds or is he living rent free??? You just know all her inner circle will saying the same thing. How embarrassing
Household bills not builds

He posted it on his insta. A art piece Nat Bowen from UK. No doubt CS got a discount. People who meet DubaiMigeul say he’s genuine and polite so why hang with these grifters?

Haven’t been on this thread in ages.

I see that “the digital beggars” - that was me, but I remember calling them this on an early thread.
I can’t stand CS (she’s vile & not a friend to anyone with an ulterior motive) and the pathetic excuse of a man who is possibly the neediest man I have witnessed.

Ps her dress sense is awful - she dresses like a boohoo ambassador.

• Haha
Haven’t been on this thread in ages.

I see that “the digital beggars” - that was me, but I remember calling them this on an early thread.
I can’t stand CS (she’s vile & not a friend to anyone with an ulterior motive) and the pathetic excuse of a man who is possibly the neediest man I have witnessed.

Ps her dress sense is awful - she dresses like a boohoo ambassador.
Great job with the "digital beggars" 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Kris Fade visited CS and IQ28 at their house, obviously their first time to visit the house as they are oohing and aaahing about it, Sergio is all over the baby, CS definitely allergic to babies. Kris is telling CS she needs to have a baby (clearly forgetting she is almost 50), she is saying No while she has the two dogs on her lap and Sergio comes out with 'oh look she is practising already' about the flipping dogs on her lap 😃 😃 . I mean, where does he think her 3 kids came from, he is such a dumbo.

I will say, he really does look like he is longing for a child, it must be hard for him to decide between being a gigolo or a father. I always knew I wanted to have kids and I don't think I could ever have been with someone who didn't want to have kids with me.

Reactions: 4
This has really made me laugh: will say, he really does look like he is longing for a child, it must be hard for him to decide between being a gigolo or a father

Reactions: 1
Give it ten years (if that) and he will bin CS off once he has rinsed her and then have children with a younger woman.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.