Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mouth hanging open again :sick:. She looks like a 90 year old with a facelift.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ladies of London I thought Caroline was at least entertaining (although not likeable) imo
now I find her insufferable and irritating.

Whatever they have between them, it's an arrangement of sorts. Never see them hug or show love, it's all fake. Again jmo

Reactions: 10
That Daily Mail article is awful. I see that Soudi woman on TT and she is actually funny (unintentionally I think) and she has over a million followers. Sergio is billed as an ex Real Madrid player, people are supposed to think he has millions in the bank. Hahahaha! The comments are brutal as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That article ! Well she won’t be sharing todays on they have chosen an old photo (not even that long ago) of her, my god she really does look so different all the ozempic and facelifts has aged her so much!!
She did go to the Middle East with a rich husband but lost him the gorgeous Cem to this absolute waster!!
Top lawyer warns about heading to Middle East to marry rich me.

wont let me share the article it’s in todays dailymail

#

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That Daily Mail article is awful. I see that Soudi woman on TT and she is actually funny (unintentionally I think) and she has over a million followers. Sergio is billed as an ex Real Madrid player, people are supposed to think he has millions in the bank. Hahahaha! The comments are brutal as usual.
WTF? Perhaps she got confused and was reading what is on his vision board- Make Millions.
---
That article ! Well she won’t be sharing todays on they have chosen an old photo (not even that long ago) of her, my god she really does look so different all the ozempic and facelifts has aged her so much!!
She did go to the Middle East with a rich husband but lost him the gorgeous Cem to this absolute waster!!

#
For the love of God what is this woman wearing?
---
I mean just LOOK how she is dressed there compared to how she dressed in LOL.
This is the same person that talked down to the person she is now. Clearly her moral compass was Cem.

Imagine being IQ29 in Zighy Bay and its the 900th free thing he has had and its ahmazing. of course it is. He doensn't have to worry about work tomorrow. He doesn't have to worry about deadlines. Its all off CS. She must be mad to provide this life to him. Ok, he drives he around. THAT IS IT. Also there is no way that they have live in staff. My friends in Dubai have live in staff (normal people with full time jobs) and they are always there. No way would CS be making food and also he went out to get coffee?

Welp, it looks like these two nutjobs are getting roasted on her latest picture post. This idiot is posing with a scarf wrapped around his head where comments are asking him why he is wearing a Keffiyeh on his head. They are saying your are Jewish- what's up with him wearing this and about the hostages- you get the point. I mean besides looking ridiculous to be wearing that on a beach-there is not one ounce of sensitivity to how that can appear to someone. It is absolutely amazing how low this woman has sunk since this worm inched his way into her life.
---
Imagine being IQ29 in Zighy Bay and its the 900th free thing he has had and its ahmazing. of course it is. He doensn't have to worry about work tomorrow. He doesn't have to worry about deadlines. Its all off CS. She must be mad to provide this life to him. Ok, he drives he around. THAT IS IT. Also there is no way that they have live in staff. My friends in Dubai have live in staff (normal people with full time jobs) and they are always there. No way would CS be making food and also he went out to get coffee?
That house is smaller than what she is used to. Where would she even put live in staff? She plays this off like she is so happy living this way but this chick never thought at 48 she would be living in a town house. Obviously, there is a reason he doesn't work separate from her- like a real job with no connections to his sugar momma. I am sure she has reached out to every connection she has to find work for him. She does that for friends. She literally said in one of her podcast that she was thinking of who she could call so he could have a friend for the day. She said - he doesn't have friends. Her words. We know what the upside for him is - but what could she be getting out of this? Also, who the hell are all these new people that she is hanging with.

Last edited:
Someone needs to get his car reg and report him for driving while holding a dog and filming on his phone. An offence in Dubai I assume. He's such an irresponsible tool.
They think they can do whatever they want rather breaking laws or insulting the country they reside in with questionable behavior in public. They think they are really supestars and the rules don't apply to them. I can't figure out who is the worse between the two.

Reactions: 1
They won’t care! More engagement on their social media is only a bonus to them. I also genuinely think they they don’t have the education or intelligence to be aware of their actions. They don’t seem to have a manager or PR to help them with this sort of issue.

#
#fleamarketfind

I have stayed in Six Senses Zighy Bay, the location is stunning, however husband dubbed it 'The Flintones hotel', the beach and sea are full of tar, food was mediocre, would never go back.

When we went there, you had the option to reach the resort by parasailing in or by car along an unpaved steep mountain road, hubby chose to parasail in and I did it by road, you can also arrive by speedboat. Wonder if they took the parasailing option.

A few thoughts and questions. Not knowing much about Dubai other then it being a very strict country on morality ( is that right?) how is it that he is filmed ALOT bare chested, and she is no better with her clothing choices. Her "friends" whoever it is this week don't seem to dress like they do. Also, getting back to the scarf around his head from her instastory that he wore to the beach and pool all day- there is no way he figured out how to put that on himself - it took some time to put that on and have it look that way. In fact, when she saw him with it on - she said oh you look cute. Also, what happened to the driver and black Surburban. Haven't seen that in awhile. It looks like the have scaled back big time on everything. Just a few thoughts.

Maybe the driver (never saw him) is for the children to go to school and pick ups that Cem arranges. That is most likely knowing how it works in Dubai.

A few thoughts and questions. Not knowing much about Dubai other then it being a very strict country on morality ( is that right?) how is it that he is filmed ALOT bare chested, and she is no better with her clothing choices. Her "friends" whoever it is this week don't seem to dress like they do. Also, getting back to the scarf around his head from her instastory that he wore to the beach and pool all day- there is no way he figured out how to put that on himself - it took some time to put that on and have it look that way. In fact, when she saw him with it on - she said oh you look cute. Also, what happened to the driver and black Surburban. Haven't seen that in awhile. It looks like the have scaled back big time on everything. Just a few thoughts.
Not as strict as you think... Full of z listers prostitutes a plenty and drugs just got to know where to find them not .. awful human rights. Rents quite and of course no tax
---
Not as strict as you think... Full of z listers prostitutes a plenty and drugs just got to know where to find them not .. awful human rights. Rents quite and of course no tax
Cheap rent

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.