Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, just looked at Epstein's redacted book and there she is- Caroline Stanbury!!!! Even has her info for country home. Granted, it's all redacted but she is in his black book. Okay, so how is she going to handle this one? How will she explain this to her toddler husband that still thinks you can take a baby out of utero mid/pregnancy and implant in another women.
---
Hasn't she admitted she was in it anyway??? Someone said it to her at the reunion, she was in the book, I think and she admitted, she was. Either way, like I said, doubt she could afford the legal fees to suppress it unless Cem pays them to protect his children
Yes, she did mention it at the reunion and didn't seem to be the least bit worried about the outcome of that. Do we really think she cares about what this monster man did to young girls? I mean she was living her best life with lots of money and looking down at people that weren't in her social circle. Wow, look at her now- she is married to an unemployed grifter selling her clothes, dog food, and anything that she can get hands on. She is having a face lift at 47 and is as thin as a straw and has to take care of a babbling drifter. Karma is a witch isn't it!
---
Okay, I just listened to the latest podcast and this one is a dozy!! Of course, they both are pumping each up because I guess they don't have anyone else to do it? Anyhoo, they are going on and on about these manifestation books they are hawking- like how to use them and write in them and on and on they ramble. I am thinking- it's called a Diary and you can get them at Walmart for $3.00. But the good news is they are heading out to get their new vision boards!! They can't live without those vision boards. But the best news is that she is telling us that he is on fire now and he is doing so good that she could vomit and that she is holding onto him because we all may want him. Ummm, please don't lose sleep over that sweetie- ain't nobody wanting him. She credits his success to that good old vision board. Yup, all he has to do is write it on his vision board- and it comes to fruition. She told us that she is so hot, and she doesn't worry about her future because she is so good- she doesn't have to worry about her future. But the best for last- she is opening up her network with a VIP waiting list for all of us to get on the road to end up just like they are. Ummm, yeah- I tihnk I will pass.

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone!! So I have been away to the mountains and have still managed to check on their stories out of curiosity because a bunch of my London friends were in Dubai over NYE. Interesting tidbit is that they were all at mega parties in huge mansions but noticeably absent were our 2 losers. It's pretty pathetic for CS because at one time in the past she would have frequented that kind of crowd. But today no more because who wants to be associated with those freeloaders and grifters.
I regards to the Epstein business, there is no way she is one of those trying to prevent her name from coming out because just as a poster said earlier, she doesn't have the means to pay lawyers and mainly, at the Reunion she seemed quite proud of herself that she was in that Black Book.
Their Bust the Label "venture" is an other flop because they are supposed to be supplements and clearly that's not working (as predicted) so they are focusing on their "manifestation book". Nothing they try to do succeeds it's painful to watch. Maybe at some point IQ29 will have to think of getting a real job if all the funds dry up. I noticed on his vision board that he has a huge "SOLD" sign across a house. Guess his manifestation is that Cem's London house gets sold so he can live off of that. What a disgrace he is and how can she have any respect for him is my question..

Reactions: 2
Welp, she is like a damn dog with a bone- she can't let this divorce club go! She tried the 15 grand for a day of hanging out with her and her toddler to no avail. Like can you even imagine anyone paying to have to spend any time with the two of them? My Gawd I can barely get through a 4 second post or the podcasts. What I still can't figure out

Loads of cringe moments over the past few days: were they at Barasti???? (people in Dubai will know!) it looked like it to me or similar. She is basically 50 years out and out in bars like that. She was at that table "dancing" in that small white dress with women 20 years younger than her. She has the worst "rhythm" ever. Its beyond cringe.

The "networking" quote. That is code for grifting. He is always grifting.

IQ29? it just astonishes me how she wants him. He has NO JOB and she has let him take over her life. You look at her insta and its exactly the same as each other's. They have no separate identity. And she wants people to take relationship advice from her?

I wonder who the REAL caroline is? clearly not the persona on LOL?

Reactions: 5
And what actually is it. All I ever see is them opening empty boxes. Maybe they are just selling empty promises.
This! I don’t understand what the product/s is/are, what the label means and what they’re actually selling.

Reactions: 3
Caroline doesn’t strike me as very bright and he’s just not quite there. She talked about how she was in a teacher student marriage with Cem, she’s doing the same to Sergio by telling everyone she saved him as he was lost when she met him. Cem just held her to account that’s all and she just lied in her marriage to him. She still lies and the lies continue with Sergio.

They will continue to isolate themselves and become co dependent. Also why da faq would anyone buy a notebook for $34? I swear he just makes tit up and she runs with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caroline doesn’t strike me as very bright and he’s just not quite there. She talked about how she was in a teacher student marriage with Cem, she’s doing the same to Sergio by telling everyone she saved him as he was lost when she met him. Cem just held her to account that’s all and she just lied in her marriage to him. She still lies and the lies continue with Sergio.

They will continue to isolate themselves and become co dependent. Also why da faq would anyone buy a notebook for $34? I swear he just makes tit up and she runs with it.
Isolating her is a huge part of IQ29's MO.

I misread this image and thought it said “be with someone that helps you “ missed the word shine on the next line ! I mean he basically does help her right 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I misread this image and thought it said “be with someone that helps you “ missed the word shine on the next line ! I mean he basically does help her right 🤣🤣
What a cringe post 🙈I’m sure he wrote it. He’s literally extinguished any sparkle she used to have.

Reactions: 1
He has posted a Christmas 2024 house tour. 1. Why post a Christmas house tour after Christmas and 2. 2024 Christmas is over 350 days away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.