Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her throwing out all his clothes is one to watch on stories, he gets so mad … he also has the most sergayo shoes ever, she kept saying they look like something from billy elliot , she said if he kept them she would leave him … idle threats but she is viewing him differently to suddenly start throwing all his stuff out
Did his mother leave them behind? I bet he wears them in bed 😳🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now he is having a tantrum and in one of his vile moods and she is filming him and laughing, I wouldn’t mess with him when he is in one of those moods he is horrid. Maybe it’s a tactic for him to say he hates her and she is awful and ups and leaves then it’s all his idea not hers it’s one id try if it was me. 🤣 anything to get him gone !

Reactions: 6
Geez, is there nothing these two won't do for views- but damn I am down for it. . Just watching her throw his clothes in a big heap on the floor while she comments on how cheap, out of style and absolutely hideous they are and he sits there in his wife beater whining is just priceless!!! Gone are the days she was stepping off the helicopter in St. Tropez with this grifter in tow- bragging about how educated he is and a worldly traveler, financially secure, sexy, handsome and a professional athlete that had rescued her from a loveless marriage. I personally think all this was staged as I don't believe he ever had that many shoes and clothes- ever - but even if he did to hear him try and and compare Nina's hot husband's shoes that probably cost a gazillion dollars to a pair of his shoes are laughable at best. Rather she did this for views or she is starting to show her audience she is done with him - it was not a nice thing to do to anyone especially someone you claim to love. She is absolutely vile and he is getting exactly what is due him especially when you sell your soul.

I agree with everything you all said about this "closet cleanse". The way he just whines like a toddler is just so un manly, I hope this will put her over the edge with this guy and once and for all be done with him as he has totally ruined her.
On an other note, CS not being a very smart person, literally posts a screenshot of how many people viewed her stories. For someone that has 679,000 supposed followers, she only has about 25,000 average views? And only 6,400 people voted? Not very popular in the end and their desperation to try and go viral on YouTube, Tiktok and Instagram is clearly a fail as much as they want us to believe they have so many views.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Okay, so what part of her lies are we to believe. First when she met him he was this international, good looking flashy dresser that swept her off her feet. Fast forward 3 years and he is in a wife beater whining as she throws out his feminine shoes and the majority of his clothes. So if if we are to believe this last fiasco - she is throwing away thousands of dollars of his designer clothes and he isn't man enough to tell her to stop. I mean I can't throw away my husband's underwear without him telling me to stop or put his stuff back!! So to me this looks less like a married couple and more like a mother son relationship.
---
I agree with everything you all said about this "closet cleanse". The way he just whines like a toddler is just so un manly, I hope this will put her over the edge with this guy and once and for all be done with him as he has totally ruined her.
On an other note, CS not being a very smart person, literally posts a screenshot of how many people viewed her stories. For someone that has 679,000 supposed followers, she only has about 25,000 average views? And only 6,400 people voted? Not very popular in the end and their desperation to try and go viral on YouTube, Tiktok and Instagram is clearly a fail as much as they want us to believe they have so many views.
I know she lives with a toddler and has to explain things many times but anyone can google the ratio of subs vs views vs likes. From what I looked up she isn't making any big bucks with this social media attempt. I am still trying to figure out who are the 700,000 subscribers. I haven't heard a podcaster here in the states mention her name in a year- no one knows her anymore- her fame and glory from lol is gone.

Last edited:
He is never away from her or the house. Imagine having him under your feet all day. Dubai traffic is AWFUL and I really do think him driving her around rather than pay for a driver is a huge draw for her. honestly. the traffic is THAT BAD. There maybe a driver but its probably Cem's to pick the kids up from school because she never films it so it probably doesn't happen.

Nothing is paid for. all blagged and tagged including the new marble in the "cinema room". I wonder if IQ28 emails companies asking for free stuff but just imagine how poorly written those emails are....and they STILL give them free stuff. Madness.

Fricking Hell, she looks horrendous, her best asset used to be her legs, its definitely ozempic, she has so much muscle wastage now and looks about 70.,

The image of him in his underpants that are slightly baggy, :sick: topped off by the long sleeveless t-shirt, OMG it's impossible to unsee that, it is vomit inducing, a real turnoff. He looks like one of those sleazy drug dealers you see in a movie when they are finally arrested in their bedroom.

Reactions: 4
Yes she looks odd today the filter keeps moving only to her face and her body looks ill , patchy and old yes I’m similar ager but don’t look like that !

Oooh a rebrand who does she think she is Piers Morgan Uncut and unsensored!!

And an interview with her dad about being in the towers 9/11 how is that relevant to divorced not dead or even the above .. ideally we want to hear what he really think of his daughter and her life choices let’s hope he does that instead 🤣🤣

also those people who tidy cupboards and waste so much stuff really irritate me ..surley she could have done That herself I just can’t comprehend how she get so much free stuff… now she is tagging a lawyer and doing her will 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yes she looks odd today the filter keeps moving only to her face and her body looks ill , patchy and old yes I’m similar ager but don’t look like that !

And an interview with her dad about being in the towers 9/11 how is that relevant to divorced not dead or even the above .. ideally we want to hear what he really think of his daughter and her life choices let’s hope he does that instead 🤣🤣

also those people who tidy cupboards and waste so much stuff really irritate me ..surley she could have done That herself I just can’t comprehend how she get so much free stuff… now she is tagging a lawyer and doing her will 🙈
So that's what these tacky photos from a while back were about. 🤢😅

Attachments

Reactions: 1

A rebrand only 18 months after she remarried, wow, she really is quick moving isn't she. What an unimaginative name for her podcast, how is interviewing her father, uncut and uncensored and not sure who in her target demographic that interview would appeal to.

Reactions: 2
I really should be working but clearly I’m not! Just seen his new reel they are opening some kind of place in Bali the spelling mistakes in his reel are terrible like so bad it’s unreal! Why has she or these new business partners not edited it first made sure it’s professional ?! It’s beyond me !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who would invest in them? serious question. Where is the due diligence.
OMG, that was my exact first thought. Guess their business partners are putting in 99% of the cash and these two begged, borrow and scraped the bottom of the piggy bank for their 1%. I would call it dud diligence rather than due diligence.

Oh Lord, what poor souls did they trick into getting a loan to do a start up in Bumfu#k Bali.? So Sergayo you are unemployed at 28 and have bought a home in Dubai and now have your magical land in Bali. Okay dude- and I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida. What an absolute joke this post is. He would be lucky to get financing for his damn pink barbie dream car that he annoys the neighbors with by driving at all hours of the night. What happened to their empty box of pills they were announcing and the boxer man they were promoting? Next text will be he got a pilot's license and is flying his PJ from Dubai to Bali.
---
OMG, that was my exact first thought. Guess their business partners are putting in 99% of the cash and these two begged, borrow and scraped the bottom of the piggy bank for their 1%. I would call it dud diligence rather than due diligence.
Well, she did sell all his clothes and said they were cutting back on the drivers, housekeeping staff and groceries. Plus, she is selling her clothes as soon as she can get them off her body and put in the mail to a seller. These two clowns don't have two dimes to rub together even after selling all they have.
---
What is going on? She looks sooo rough, the patchy fake tan, the skin and bones, the trashy clothes.. 🫤
Oh for the love of God someone please tell me what I am looking at. WTF does this women have on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The sun burn & sun spots on her décolleté - urghhhhh. Naaaaaasty. Stay out of the sun girls unless you want to look like a piece of leather.

• Haha
Foreigners cant buy land in Bali, they can only get long term 30-year lease agreements with 20-year extensions.
So he didn't 'buy' any land in Bali.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.