Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord, what poor souls did they trick into getting a loan to do a start up in Bumfu#k Bali.? So Sergayo you are unemployed at 28 and have bought a home in Dubai and now have your magical land in Bali. Okay dude- and I have some swamp land to sell you in Florida. What an absolute joke this post is. He would be lucky to get financing for his damn pink barbie dream car that he annoys the neighbors with by driving at all hours of the night. What happened to their empty box of pills they were announcing and the boxer man they were promoting? Next text will be he got a pilot's license and is flying his PJ from Dubai to Bali.
---

Well, she did sell all his clothes and said they were cutting back on the drivers, housekeeping staff and groceries. Plus, she is selling her clothes as soon as she can get them off her body and put in the mail to a seller. These two clowns don't have two dimes to rub together even after selling all they have.
---

Oh for the love of God someone please tell me what I am looking at. WTF does this women have on?
I honestly don't like how he dresses and glad she had a clearout of his stuff, but she really shouldn't be giving anyone style tips. Her fashion sense over the last few years has plummeted and she looks terrible most days, especially when she goes to the supermarket in a sports bra and shorts, it looks terrible. She looked classy when she first went to Dubai but now she has a really Eurotrash style, which is kind of what he looks like, so I think he has influenced her taste that she's now moaning about.

Reactions: 4
Well she’s admitted to the Ozempic, she wanted to get it out before the housewives reunion.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surprised she admitted to it, she is definitely not a good advertisement, she looks like a very old woman

So what happens when she stops taking the Ozempic?

Shouldn't she learn to eat healthy & exercise, or is that too much to ask.

Reactions: 3
So she has renamed her podcast ? Divorced not Dead was a great and catchy title to be fair, even though it was only reflected her life for a very brief moment. The new name is as boring as they are !.

Reactions: 3
Silly bint was already skinny. Her skin and body are crying out for nutrients, she looks like she has an incurable disease.
Does she bang on about boarding school again? Like she is the only person who ever boarded! Get over it love!

Silly bint was already skinny. Her skin and body are crying out for nutrients, she looks like she has an incurable disease.
Does she bang on about boarding school again? Like she is the only person who ever boarded! Get over it love!
Ha I took one for the team and listened to it … she rants it’s just her I think she reads here alot as she refers to comments we have made about her ranting, her relevance about how everyone is saying she takes ozempic umm no one says that in her comments unless they DM her ! She took it for two months after seeing fat photo of herself in daily mail she is normally 50kg and was 57kg after the IFV doesn’t say what she is now anyway def less I’d say, she rants on about how “you do you boo” I mean seriously who says that.
she is off it now and couldn’t drink while on it and is in the gym getting muscle tone 👀 and she is showing us that you don’t have to be 47 and old and fat ! Umm I’m not and I go to the gym and do weights but she thinks she is helping us live better lives 🤣 then bangs on about how she doesn’t know the after affects or damage and that she was more scared to take the Covid vaccine . ?!? Also doesn’t know the long term effects and didn’t even both to look it up even to be helpful to us old fat listeners 🤣 she talks about her new gummies and probiotics and some other tit and by then I was worn down by her ranting.
Apparently everyone says she looks amazing though her dad rang to ask if she was anorexic now ! Right I’m off to lie in a darkened room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha I took one for the team and listened to it … she rants it’s just her I think she reads here alot as she refers to comments we have made about her ranting, her relevance about how everyone is saying she takes ozempic umm no one says that in her comments unless they DM her ! She took it for two months after seeing fat photo of herself in daily mail she is normally 50kg and was 57kg after the IFV doesn’t say what she is now anyway def less I’d say, she rants on about how “you do you boo” I mean seriously who says that.
she is off it now and couldn’t drink while on it and is in the gym getting muscle tone 👀 and she is showing us that you don’t have to be 47 and old and fat ! Umm I’m not and I go to the gym and do weights but she thinks she is helping us live better lives 🤣 then bangs on about how she doesn’t know the after affects or damage and that she was more scared to take the Covid vaccine . ?!? Also doesn’t know the long term effects and didn’t even both to look it up even to be helpful to us old fat listeners 🤣 she talks about her new gummies and probiotics and some other tit and by then I was worn down by her ranting.
Apparently everyone says she looks amazing though her dad rang to ask if she was anorexic now ! Right I’m off to lie in a darkened room
Bless your heart for listening - I just listened to about 5.8 seconds of her untruths so I just turned it off. I do love the fact she is for sure reading these posts and it is really getting under her skin. The one thing that I did hear her say that she wanted to get ahead of the story before her castmates start talking about it. As soon as I heard that I figured she was telling untruths again and her castmates caught her on it. What she doesn't say is that the drug is now not available for people with diabetes that really need it. I can't imagine that she has anything that people want to hear for another weekly podcast. Thanks for filling us in............your the best!!! Oh wait- was Sergayo on with her?
---
Damn, this women is fired up and really pissed that we are talking about how bad she looks when she thinks she looks hot. She came clean on taking this Ozempic and now is on a tour of telling why she took it. Here is what you need to know CS - if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck- it's a duck. You seemed to be pretty worked up because your audience ( cough, losers like me) are telling you that you look absolutely sickly, extremely thin and have aged by decades. We know that you think we are saying that it is your legs that look thin- but in actuality your whole entire body looks like that of an 80 year old women. Don't get mad at us that you don't look well. Here is a great idea- stay off of social media if you don't want people to speak the truth. As much as you want to explain how good you look the fact is - you don't!

Last edited:
I’ve only listened to the part where she admits she’s on it. Look, I understand how she looks is a big part of her job, I get that. I’m 48 and a year older but trying to reverse ageing is like mopping up the ocean. It can’t be done.

My SIL had the gastric sleeve at 50, she wasn’t huge but had diabetes and smoked and had all sorts of health issues. She has lost too much weight now and keeps vomiting up her food. For what? To be skinny. That’s her ultimate goal.

As we grow older we must appreciate everything our body gives us. Peri menopause is a whole other level and again, can’t fight that either..

I have researched Ozempic, I’m a size 16. But no not for me. I don’t want to risk my health and I’ll keep my curves.

I’d implore Caroline to take care of her health. You don’t need ozempic. Weight has fluctuated? Don’t worry. Just embrace those extra pounds.

• Heart
Thank you for listening and reporting back.

We were all on the button then about the ozempic, can't fool us 😂 😂 😂

Anyway, I do give her credit for admitting she is taking it, so many celebs deny it.

However the downgrade and negative impact on their appearance is actually quite shocking and they all have that same look, bodies that look decades older and a face that gets taken over by their mounth, look at the photos of Meghan Markle this week, she used to be so naturally beautiful, she has the classic ozempic look, wasted legs and arms, mouth and teeth that appear huge in her face. I saw a photo recently of Kelly Osborne, a young woman with the body of a 70 year old, a massive mouth, with outrageous inflated lips. I know CS has been doing the inflated lips for years, but now her mouth is so huge it is unreal, it's like a caricature, her face is just all mouth and teeth and those inflated lips. She must look scary without the video and photo filters.

For people who have spent their adult lives trying to maintain their appearance and youthfulness, Ozempic in one swell swoop destroyed it forever, I think there is no coming back from the ravages on the face and body of someone who took it for nothing more than a quick small weight loss. I think soon there be a whole rebellion against OZEMPIC and the like. You can lose and gain fat , but trying to regain muscle mass is a whole different ballgame, even more so when you are middle-aged. I really don't get why anyone thinks it is attractive to look like a cancer patient.

Also CS is lying about how long she took it for, there is no way it was only 8 weeks, she has been on it much longer than that. She will be taking the steroids next to try to counteract the effects of Ozempic on muscle mass.

So CS's friends have finally given Sergayo a job, do you think they are helping CS out by getting him out of her hair on 'his' project.? They are obviously putting up the money, as CS and Sergayo could not afford it, even if land /propety in Bali is dirt cheap. I don't think Sergayo will be a good project manager, he is so arrogant that he won't be able to accept that he doesn't get to call all the shots. It is hard to believe that he continues to live off someone else funding him, first CS and now her friends. He really is the ultimate loser.

I felt that her comments about being fat at 58 kilos and a UK size 10 were really ill-made and would not have done anything to endear her to her base audience, which is women of or around her age.

Reactions: 8
I felt that her comments about being fat at 58 kilos and a UK size 10 were really ill-made and would not have done anything to endear her to her base audience, which is women of or around her age.
Correct! But I don’t think she feels she has a middle aged audience only 25 year olds.

Also why take it without fully researching it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it incredibly of her to go on to a social media podcast and say that being about 128 pounds as a middle aged women was so upsetting to her that she immediately went to a quick fix drug that has little studies done on it for dietary lost. She went on and on and actually called herself "fat" and mind you she is 127 pounds. That is hardly consider obese and if she laid of the drinking for about 6 months it would have helped.
---
I find it incredibly irresponsible of her to go on social media podcast and say that being about 128 pounds as a middle aged women was so upsetting to her that she immediately went to a quick fix drug that has little studies done on it for dietary lost. She went on and on and actually called herself "fat" and mind you she is 127 pounds. I can guarantee you no doctor here in the states that would prescribe a quick fix of diet pills for someone at her weight. Exactly what is her deal with always casting negativity on young women rather it be there lack of ability to manage relationship, money, their desire to have children in their 20's this list is endless. Now add fat shaming to her list - please women let's embrace bodies of sizes 14, 16, 20 and everything in between. Another thing- I thought Dubai was very conservative and women were respectful about how they dressed when going in public. When did a sports bra and a pair of yoga pants that revealed her camel toe become acceptable to wear to a grocery store? How is she not getting called out for that type of display of utter disregard for the laws of a conservative country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is a disgraceful mother, sending the message to her daughter that being skinny is the most important thing of all.
Hopefully as she never sees her children they won’t get her body issues!

Reactions: 2
Look all of this nonsense spewed by her demonstrates what an absolute waste of space she is. To cast shade on women is not cool. She obvs thinks she is “better and superior” due to her size. Sadly we can see the car crash ahead. I strongly suspect she’s on the white marching powder too. She was when she was in London and also married to Cem. When does the party end Caroline and you grow up and be a proper person. Your poor kids. Little darlings in a rubbish situation with your man child.

Reactions: 5
Everything is just so wrong with her, it's beyond comprehension. She's become a walking mess. She said she is/was on Ozempic which we all know is not healthy but most importantly in my view, is that it's taking the medication supply away from those that really need it (diabetics).
Now, make it make sense how in the World they are going to start their already failed from the beginning Bust the Label which will be all about gluten free health supplements. Nothing makes any sense in her Life. She's completely all over the place. Who in their right mind will want to buy supplements from them when she's now admitted that her weight-loss and thinness comes from Ozempic. It's nuts

Reactions: 9
Everything is just so wrong with her, it's beyond comprehension. She's become a walking mess. She said she is/was on Ozempic which we all know is not healthy but most importantly in my view, is that it's taking the medication supply away from those that really need it (diabetics).
Now, make it make sense how in the World they are going to start their already failed from the beginning Bust the Label which will be all about gluten free health supplements. Nothing makes any sense in her Life. She's completely all over the place. Who in their right mind will want to buy supplements from them when she's now admitted that her weight-loss and thinness comes from Ozempic. It's nuts
Absolutely not the smartest of timing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.