Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately when you don’t have enough fat on your body it ages you more. The skinnier she gets the older she’s starting to look as the skin becomes too loose. That then doesn’t help along side the fake tan.

Reactions: 3
seriously? ! could she have messed up her life anymore than she was. A loser grifter husband who thinks its ok to go to the shops with no t shirt on or a wife beater. Which is worse? I dunno. NOONE walks around like that in Dubai. A house that's basically blagged and tagged and a small house. Imagine. People out there - she doesn't know the difference between your and you're. You can't trust decisions on people like that!

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind would sign up for life advice from her?!
The answer to that is nobody.
CS here is some free advice from all of us to you- and it may help boost your career too! Go on social media and tell all these million of listeners you think you have that you would like to be an example of how you can completely fu#k you life up when you have a mid/life crisis and end up marrying a lying, undereducated, unemployable adolescent fraudster that doesn't allow you to go to the bathroom in privacy and insist he accompany you. Just think, each week you can talk about each area that has taken you from the fashionable, cute, quick/witted Caroline we liked to watch on LOL to this sickly underweight women that has to sell her clothes and hack everything from dog food to pillows. Give it a thought- I am sure you would see your views start to go in the right direction.
---
Oh dear the spelling and grammar is atrocious.
Oh please tell me this is a joke. Is this for real?

It’s really concerning to see these prices in this bullshit economy from someone who doesn’t have any professional training in mental health, therapy or coaching. You would have to be crazy to hand over that money in the first place.

I will go to hell but I doubt CS gives a tit about your future, she gives a tit about money and creating as many income streams as possible.

If I was going through a divorce I’d be wanting to pay for good quality therapy by a qualified therapist.

Reactions: 7
You would need a lot of missing brain cells to have a coaching session with CS, even if it was for free. How much is she charging ?

First package $500
Gold package $2500
Platinum package $3333
VIP day with her $15,000

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
First package $500
Gold package $2500
Platinum package $3333
VIP day with her $15,000
😂 😂 😂 I am sure they will have to institute a waiting list ! They really do believe their own hype.

Potentially, there may be one poor idiot who pays $500, but it really does look like a desperate shot in the dark to try to keep themselves afloat.

I guess a GoFund me is on the horizon.

Reactions: 1
The previous thread is still going, Ive tried reporting it….

Does the VIP day with her include…erm…you know…. asking for a friend :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you think you would benefit from "advice" from. CS I would say you need a top dollar therapist to give you the once over.....

• Haha
We should all club together turn up on zoom and all tell her what she can’t see and how to sort her life out she could hardly cut us off we paid for her time 🤣🤣

she will be on Only fans soon he probably is already !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should all club together turn up on zoom and all tell her what she can’t see and how to sort her life out she could hardly cut us off we paid for her time 🤣🤣

she will be on Only fans soon he probably is already !
I am surprised she isn’t already, I mean her “bestie” Larsa has been for ages

Reactions: 2
Is this an MLM life coaching scheme? The “boss babes” here in Australia now sell this tit.

Reactions: 4
First package $500
Gold package $2500
Platinum package $3333
VIP day with her $15,000
WHAT?? Are you serious? I mean of course I know you are but that's just insane! A therapist (a real one) costs maximum 250 an hour!! Now if she was a big name celebrity like Beyonce then maybe just maybe she could get that. But there is no way in the World that her asking prices will be accepted.
Also..the spelling and grammar errors on her new link 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Can only be IQ28 that wrote it, it's not possible she would have such bad spelling and grammar knowledge! Although she still can't tell the difference between your and you're (I'm such a stickler to people confusing they're and their as well, bugs the heck out of me).

Reactions: 9
Maybe desperate times call for desperate measures?

Seriously though who will part with their hard earned cash for this? Also, the VIP package will include manchild too as there is no way he would let her out of his sight for a day!

Hahahaha! She must be absolutely desperate for money. MLM lol, they’ve promoted some dodgy lifestyle/investment coach people before but setting herself up as one is a whole new level of delusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.