Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she now a boxing promoter / manager???
Can you even imagine? So, what happened to the russian mobster looking guys and all the money he was going to make on cybercurrency? And then they moved on to tagging along (cough, trolling) some random young DJ lady. And now they are promoting some random boxer man? _Imagine this is the same women that less then 10 years ago was on LOL bragging about her wealth, status and unlimited minions that jumped at every request. Fast forward to the present- she is now promoting and socializing with the same people that she wouldn't have been seen in public with when she was on top of her game. AreT we still to believe she is some luxury brand ambassador? Would love to see that list of companies she represents.
---
View attachment 2410720

Does he use a filter for his muscles? lol I dont know! he looks so young. how can she? seriously.

Also the podcast in the bedroom with an unmade bed and they post it. Gawd. awful. CAROLINE IF YOU ARE READING THIS WAKE UP. GET YOUR LIFE BACK.
And to think she left Cem, inserted this man into her children's lives immediately and under false circumstances, brought him around her friends that had wealth and status, encouraged him to move to dubai during covid with no job or friends, gave up life long friends when they told her of his numerous lies which ended up being true - and so much more. Look at him now. He couldn't shine Cem's shoes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This has me so confused...what are they doing now?? 🤦‍♀️
Me too. Who knows what they are doing, and this Bust The Label, what in the world is that? Boxing certainly doesn’t fit with her ‘luxury’ brand. I follow another person who has launched Well The Brand which is just a whole heap of products, with Well The Brand all over it, also doesn’t really make sense to me. These influencers seem to just do anything to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 2
Never been a fan of Caroline. Although shamefully admit she was amusing to watch on LOL. Now she just seems irritating and boring.

Me too. Who knows what they are doing, and this Bust The Label, what in the world is that? Boxing certainly doesn’t fit with her ‘luxury’ brand. I follow another person who has launched Well The Brand which is just a whole heap of products, with Well The Brand all over it, also doesn’t really make sense to me. These influencers seem to just do anything to make a quick buck.
The bust the label is a box of pills or something along those lines...but why would anyone take health tips from these two? I dont think most of the people that follow them will buy pills from them...i give the business 1 year max

The bust the label is a box of pills or something along those lines...but why would anyone take health tips from these two? I dont think most of the people that follow them will buy pills from them...i give the business 1 year max
If even that. As you said, who will be taking health tips from them. She doesn't even know what her brand is: she sells her clothes, tags doggie camps, steaks and whatever else is given for free (*cough cough* the whole house and it's inside). She's not even a brand ambassador of the tacky cheasy hotel they got married at. Now she's an interviewer on a boxing supposed champion too. No rhyme or reason in anything she's doing.
He's so dumb that he can't even string 2 sentences together, let alone write properly on their social media. How is he planning on marketing supplements in an industry where there are already 100's of thousands of supplement companies?
Point of fact : she posted how many accounts they reached (220,000) which of course if you pay Instagram, people get it as an ad, so that's nothing to be proud of. But most importantly, their followers on Bust the Label only has 1347 followers today. If they were that popular they would of had much more. That's an average of 0.002 people who started following that account. Not off to a good start.

Attachments

Their buddy, Kris Fade, has also introduced vitamins to his 'fade fit' range, so they will be in competition with him and he has a huge reach with a massive loyal audience, although not sure if his audience demographic can afford vitamins and healthy snacks.

I wonder who is backing CS business? I think there must be pretty stringent regulations to get a licence to produce and market supplements in the UAE, unless they are importing and rebranding. I wonder if DubaiMiguel is involved, he would have the background and the contacts, having spent so many years in Healthcare in the UAE, plus he doesn't seem to have found a job since he 'stepped down' from his role with the medical organisation.

Not many followers at all, particularly considering how much they are promoting it on their Insta, it was the same with their house project, very few followers compared to her main insta account.

Ok, so I listened to her latest podcast while sunbathing. She made it when he was in Bali or well its one of the latest ones. She said she got loads done while he was away and is figuring out where all her money goes and is getting organised. Clearly, she cant spend like a drunken sailor. she said they have one account where they put their earnings into it. I guess thats what SHE earns as he earns nothing. she said do I need two. housekeepers? she must be thinking of costs. Also she mentioned a driver? I have never seen a driver for her. Maybe there is one for the kids to pick them up from school and she pays half? she definitely does not have a driver.

She said I am proof you can look younger. No you look your age. I wouldn't say she looks "good" as such. She looks how she looks. She doens't look classy or healthy. Just kind of trashy. She looks her age and that's ok. she said i am blessed and listed everhing and I am married to a 28 year old. Erm noone is jealous of that. NOONE.

She's back to saying they have sex...ugh he's so repulsive in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's starting to look like Donatella Versace during the big lipped bad days

Reactions: 8
Taylor’s lips were a bit much but she also had a soft prettiness to her. Caroline gives Pepe the Frog.

1694072074174.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell was that latest podcast about with the financial advisor who seemed entirely bored with her basic questions??!!!

I love the penny drop when CS realised that with her current rate of spending/supporting her grifter teenage husband that there will a drastic downfall in her quality of life in retirement

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell was that latest podcast about with the financial advisor who seemed entirely bored with her basic questions??!!!

I love the penny drop when CS realised that with her current rate of spending/supporting her grifter teenage husband that there will a drastic downfall in her quality of life in retirement
Yea it was so awkward that podcast episode. The lady seemed like she couldnt wait for it to finish 😬

I haven't got to the last podcast- I am still recovering from the one where she was having a come to Jesus moment because she made her son 2 hamburgers. Imagine this women is so far removed from normal life-that making 2 hamburgers for one child was an earth shattering event to be shared. These damn podcast (cough, therapy sessions) she does weekly looks like she throws them together on the fly. She has a recurrent theme on everyone of those podcast and that is to outtalk her guest (who are these people she finds) continues to try and convince listeners that she is happily married in her forever dream home making money and all with her adolescent unemployed grifter stuck to her 24/7- and she loves it. Sorry CS- we still aren't buying it but do encourage you to drop this gig, Would love to see you put your life back together and send this mistake packing and then have fun living single, raising you and Cem's children, dating people that actually have a brain and can contribute to supporting you so you can give up the dog food selling and promoting random boxer people. Try putting this on your cut out poster vision board and see what happens

Last edited:
Yea it was so awkward that podcast episode. The lady seemed like she couldnt wait for it to finish 😬
OMG- you got that right. Damn, that women sounded mean, annoyed and aggravated the whole time. What I find is so funny is that CS is asking questions that clearly are in regards to her personal financial situation and she is hanging on to every answer this mean lady gives. The podcast before was how she was cutting back on housekeepers, drivers, groceries and selling clothes she can no longer wear and now this podcast- could there be a issue with finances? Also, she needs to stop with the constant critisim of women in their 20's and how they don't know anything about finances, marriages, business, etc. It feels like a bit of projection CS because you began a relationship with a 24 year old and he is all the things you complain about with women that age. Not sure why a 47 year old women would pick on women in their 20's- the women I know that age are highly educated, financially stable and doing just fine.

Reactions: 11
Her throwing out all his clothes is one to watch on stories, he gets so mad … he also has the most sergayo shoes ever, she kept saying they look like something from billy elliot , she said if he kept them she would leave him … idle threats but she is viewing him differently to suddenly start throwing all his stuff out

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Her throwing out all his clothes is one to watch on stories, he gets so mad … he also has the most sergayo shoes ever, she kept saying they look like something from billy elliot , she said if he kept them she would leave him … idle threats but she is viewing him differently to suddenly start throwing all his stuff out
Love how she’s throwing out ‘all his favourite clothes he never wears’ 🤣 good on her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.