Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a former professional Spanish footballer and not one mention of the Spanish women’s team making the World Cup final, or winning it for that matter. Don’t think he has even mentioned it at all in the past 4 weeks. Playing England in the final they could have shown some fun rivalry between them. Guess their audience is more into seeing free massages, morning coffee cup walked through the house, flogging any product that offers to pay him (well her really) And listening to him say hunnnnnniiiiiii, horrible human and generally acting like an 8 year old not a 28 year old.

Reactions: 12
He is a former professional Spanish footballer and not one mention of the Spanish women’s team making the World Cup final, or winning it for that matter. Don’t think he has even mentioned it at all in the past 4 weeks. Playing England in the final they could have shown some fun rivalry between them. Guess their audience is more into seeing free massages, morning coffee cup walked through the house, flogging any product that offers to pay him (well her really) And listening to him say hunnnnnniiiiiii, horrible human and generally acting like an 8 year old not a 28 year old.
OMG- I was thinking the same damn thing! This guy is supposed to be a professional athlete and you never hear him comment on sports- ever! Here's how I see it - numbnuts is so jealous of anyone who has gone on to have a successful career in any sport. . Remember, she told us he retired at the age of 24 from Real Madrid. We may have bought into that back then if he had a injury that ended his career- but a year later she tells us that he left because his coach was not nice to him or some rubbish like that. What interests does he have? Reading a good book, volunteering for the less fortunate, anything besides filming a cup of coffee and the cringy beach resorts, I got nothing! What an absolute waste of a life.

Reactions: 8
his interests involve wearing a white string vest at every available opportunity. Kids are never anywhere to be seen....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
his interests involve wearing a white string vest at every available opportunity. Kids are never anywhere to be seen....
Hell, I don't blame the kids from running for their lives when they see this loser with a camera in hand. Imagine the embarrassment they must feel just watching him make a fool of himself 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If CS loses the Real Housewives gig, it will totally be because of him. Most comments and reviews have nothing good to say about him and, as a result, nothing good to say about her either.
Here in the States where she was a real hit on LOL- no one talks about her or
Informs or uniforms. Honestly. How embarrassing is their Instagram.
Welp, that probably explains why he is not employable. What is utterly amazing is his sidekick could care less that he is making an utter fool out of her. This is the same women that is a brand ambassador for luxury companies? What must they think of her husband's inability to form, complete or spell a full sentence without grammatical errors. What University here in the States gives out MBA's to someone that can't spell? None that I know of!!!

Reactions: 5
First time posting but this ad just popped up, not sure if it’s new!
Hello first time poster! I don't understand what that picture is.. Is it from her Instagram?
On a side note, wow how her lips are so crinkled now it's time to stop the fillers CS! There's so much filler, that her lips can't take it and they are just about to explode on themselves.

Reactions: 2
Hello first time poster! I don't understand what that picture is.. Is it from her Instagram?
On a side note, wow how her lips are so crinkled now it's time to stop the fillers CS! There's so much filler, that her lips can't take it and they are just about to explode on themselves.
Looks like she's promoting some sort of game on YouTube. Bit ironic to be promoting stuff for kids when she had selective memory concerning her own three.

Attachments

• Haha
I have second hand embarrassment for his appalling spelling on her stories. Why does she not care?

I noticed he filmed one of her boys walking with her to get his "inform". Why can he not leave the boys out of their stories? They were both moaning enough about them on her podcast saying they don't want to be photographed or filmed!

Reactions: 2
What the hell. He is filming himself holding the phone under his chin and holding the dog eh?

This is where she needs professional help = there is no difference between. his and hers social media. They repost what the other posts. She clearly can't see what we see and think because she would not post it. He looks like her son. I dont know how she does it.

Also not so many posts lately with them out having dinner. Maybe they aren't getting the invites and/or people have got wise to them not being able to pay and they can't afford it themselves. She can't even afford an assistant to list her clothes for her. How did she get here? he has ruined her. I wonder if anyone warned her before the wedding. Sad.

Reactions: 6
What the hell. He is filming himself holding the phone under his chin and holding the dog eh?

This is where she needs professional help = there is no difference between. his and hers social media. They repost what the other posts. She clearly can't see what we see and think because she would not post it. He looks like her son. I dont know how she does it.

Also not so many posts lately with them out having dinner. Maybe they aren't getting the invites and/or people have got wise to them not being able to pay and they can't afford it themselves. She can't even afford an assistant to list her clothes for her. How did she get here? he has ruined her. I wonder if anyone warned her before the wedding. Sad.
It’s all very dull on there nothing happening and no life outside of home she doesn’t even seeem to hang out with cast members and we don’t see NIna anymore even though she lives in the same complex! They are all keeping their distance from the car crash of her life ! I think people did warn her or just came for the ride but slowly vanished from her life rather than cause a scene !!

She has regular free spray tans and look at her hands😝
Off filming for lovinDubai Manchild is her driver as usual and will no doubt try and get in on the gig 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
CS will love this read an article today on “boarding school syndrome” non of my family or friends have it and we will went but She will feel fully validated now if she reads this😂😂 might explain why she always need to be with someone constantly …maybe we can ask her to do a podcast ramble on it … oh she does every week I forgot ! Wonder how she will be received on this RHOD might have to re download Hulu again when it comes out just to see …

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has regular free spray tans and look at her hands😝
Off filming for lovinDubai Manchild is her driver as usual and will no doubt try and get in on the gig 🙄
Agreed. If she was truly independent, why does she need him to drive her there? why can't she be this business woman who drives herself and not have her jobless husband there? that would be normal, not a 28 year old with no job and the half open smile following you around. Are her maids off on leave over the summer? he even films her cooking.

Reactions: 4
Here is how I think CS podcast works.

Dear Media line her up a whole heap of US based podcasters and Insta influencer's and CS basically does a minute of research on them before they start talking. Her latest episode is proof of this.

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen all the recent stories where they seem to be partying after filming RHOD? There's a moment where Dubai Miguel is giving this pair a lift home and Caroline is ignoring him repeating 'hunny' (🤢) over and over in the back of the car. Real argument or staged?

Anyone seen all the recent stories where they seem to be partying after filming RHOD? There's a moment where Dubai Miguel is giving this pair a lift home and Caroline is ignoring him repeating 'hunny' (🤢) over and over in the back of the car. Real argument or staged?
I was actually coming here to comment about their stint yesterday! They weren't filming because that finished months ago, it was just a boozy late lunch that ended up for after drinks and karaoke at Michael's house. CS's castmates (who seem to be her only "friends" now) are all inebriated (except Nina). IQ28 seems so out of place amongst all these 40+ year olds it's laughable.
What I came here to say actually is how CS gets in Nina's Bentley barefoot. I would be so pissed off if someone got into my car, never mind a Bentley, into my car. Who does that?? CS walks barefoot everywhere and you often see her under feet are all black..disgusting. Once again, she just shows how she has zero respect for other people's belongings. She's getting more and more vile if that is even possible.
Oh and what's with that outfit she's wearing? Jeans with a sequined bra looking top?? She's 48 ffs not 16. Clearly I'm not the only one that think that outfit is ridiculous..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.