Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks more like some social housing community. All that concrete and the houses glued to one an other and having your neighbors seeing everything you do would be a nightmare for me.
On exhibit A you can see his ugly color Porsche in front of the house..in the middle of the other ones..definitely not the picture she put up which is an end house (she really thinks we are dumb or what.

The "Tan with Eve" session is beyond laughable.. She looks like an old brown leather bag.. Plus being that skin color is so out of fashion. You don't see the big celebrities in a dark spray tan like that. With their teeth whitening sessions they just did, they definitely look like Ross in that episode in Friends when he goes to the tanning salon. I laughed so much on that episode.. Well that's what they look like. (Exhibit B).

Now to the most ridiculous thing of today : they are going to some kind of concert/event with some girl I never heard of. She's in the car with them and CS goes to her "so how long has it been" and the girl responds "I don't know, you tell me".. So as I've never ever seen this girl before in CS's stories, I looked her up.. Turns out she is some sort of DJ.. Can't be that popular as she only has 108,000 followers... Oh and she's 31 so when CS asked her "how long has it been" I'm pretty certain it can't be a long Lifetime friendship lol.

For the Life of me I can't understand why she would enjoy hanging around a 31 year old unknown DJ (it's not like it's David Guetta). But then again she has the patience to stand IQ28's shrieking all day "you ready huuuniiii".. Ugh

I'm will spare CS my description of her chosen outfit today but she basically looks like a car mechanic with white army boots.
He's the most unsexiest man alive, and she thinks we're all lusting after him 🤢 I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So there were a bunch of high class social events this weekend in Dubai per my friends' social media and our 2 losers not only weren't invited but hung out with a 31 year old unknown DJ in an almost empty arena as it was an afternoon gig and not a night one. Pretty pathetic how her Life has turned out..
Oh Joan I live for your tidbits...........please do share what you can with us?
---
He's the most unsexiest man alive, and she thinks we're all lusting after him 🤢 I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
You and I both!! I haven't seen to many latin men that I don't say.....hmm, not bad but this guy.........yuck!! Nothing attractive about him inside and out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand their home building account. Someone constantly posts images of super luxe home interiors and furniture. Are they just trying to source more freebies? Is Sergio’s job just getting influencer gigs. All his crypto ‘family’ have vanished. It’s all just very odd.

Reactions: 4
WTF is up with DJ Skipper random girl being all overt that POC Sergayo's gram page. It is so weird, cringeworthy not to mention so disrespectful to Barbielips. It goes to show how this whole marriage is nothing more than a business deal. If these two were in a respectful, loving and nurturing marriage he wouldn't be posting a single women on his gram- it just looks wrong. This guy is so gross He could only wish a women like DJ Skipper would even give him a second look.
---
I don't know about you all but my actually has a bathroom! What moran thought to not have a bathroom and opted to put the tub and sinks (is the toilet there too) in the bedroom. WTF- are they that desperate for space that they used the intended bathroom for closet space? Who doesn't have a bathroom? This is the most idiotic thing I have seen them do in a long while? So i guess Sergayo doesn't want Barbi;elips to go to the bathroom in peace but damn girl this is going to a whole new level. If her dream home consist of not having a master bedroom - she is worst of then we thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh how I love to poop in front of my significant other, said no one ever! …well depends what you’re into I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF is up with DJ Skipper random girl being all overt that POC Sergayo's gram page. It is so weird, cringeworthy not to mention so disrespectful to Barbielips. It goes to show how this whole marriage is nothing more than a business deal. If these two were in a respectful, loving and nurturing marriage he wouldn't be posting a single women on his gram- it just looks wrong. This guy is so gross He could only wish a women like DJ Skipper would even give him a second look.
---
I don't know about you all but my actually has a bathroom! What moran thought to not have a bathroom and opted to put the tub and sinks (is the toilet there too) in the bedroom. WTF- are they that desperate for space that they used the intended bathroom for closet space? Who doesn't have a bathroom? This is the most idiotic thing I have seen them do in a long while? So i guess Sergayo doesn't want Barbi;elips to go to the bathroom in peace but damn girl this is going to a whole new level. If her dream home consist of not having a master bedroom - she is worst of then we thought.
I can't stand open bathrooms like that. My husband and I have always had our own bathrooms ever since we've been together. I feel it's my moment alone where I can take a bath in peace and quiet. We've moved 3 times and it has always been a prerequisite to each have a his and hers.
How is she going to take a bath with the idiot on the other side laying in bed watching a reality show OR even the neighbors across??
Once the bed will be in that room, it's going to look really small. The whole house is going to look even smaller than it is in fact once all the furniture is in. She's quickly going to be fed up with that place once she's in.
---
Oh Joan I live for your tidbits...........please do share what you can with us?
---

You and I both!! I haven't seen to many latin men that I don't say.....hmm, not bad but this guy.........yuck!! Nothing attractive about him inside and out.
I meant to say High Society not High class ooops just saw the typo. I can't tell you exactly what now but I know there was a Bulgari event, a Chopard event.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am surprised he is not out there humping that bloody tree in their hallway, he fricking loves it !!

I am clicking on their house insta, as I do love a bit of interior desIgn, but theirs is just all over the place for such a small house, nothing I like about it so far. I do put it on mute as I could not stand to hear either of them speak.

I could not have an open bathroom either, it's to give the illusion of a larger bedroom, but in their room it is just ridiculous. Room with a nothing view. So funny to see him zooming in on a few trees-tops in the far distance. :D

• Haha
Oh how I love to poop in front of my significant other, said no one ever! …well depends what you’re into I suppose!
It is Dubai after all! Hahahaha! It’s obvious this house is designed for a single woman and her kids. The bathroom in the master suite is no problem when you’re alone…plenty of space, also that massive closet is clearly for her only. She is looking to the future that doesn’t include Sergio or a baby! And good for her, she is funding it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is Dubai after all! Hahahaha! It’s obvious this house is designed for a single woman and her kids. The bathroom in the master suite is no problem when you’re alone…plenty of space, also that massive closet is clearly for her only. She is looking to the future that doesn’t include Sergio or a baby! And good for her, she is funding it all.
My thoughts on the Primary Bedroom (apparently it's not politically correct now to say Master Bedroom 🙄🙄🙄).. the closet area that was alloted on the plans wasn't sufficient enough to show on Instagram what a huge walk-in closet she had like all the other social media influencers etc..something had to be done to be able to show on the Gram what an amazing closet she had (and especially to be able to take pictures in her outfits 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 ).

What she didn't take into account is that selling that house with the bathroom IN the Primary isn't going to be an easy sell. But then again that black and white zigzag flooring and the rose veined marble counter top in the kitchen isn't going to be easy either..can't wait to see what furniture is going in there lol. Just by looking at the latest art work she is getting (Exhibit A) I'm already dreading the rest..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My thoughts on the Primary Bedroom (apparently it's not politically correct now to say Master Bedroom 🙄🙄🙄).. the closet area that was alloted on the plans wasn't sufficient enough to show on Instagram what a huge walk-in closet she had like all the other social media influencers etc..something had to be done to be able to show on the Gram what an amazing closet she had (and especially to be able to take pictures in her outfits 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 ).

What she didn't take into account is that selling that house with the bathroom IN the Primary isn't going to be an easy sell. But then again that black and white zigzag flooring and the rose veined marble counter top in the kitchen isn't going to be easy either..can't wait to see what furniture is going in there lol. Just by looking at the latest art work she is getting (Exhibit A) I'm already dreading the rest..
Oh look - she enlarged, posted and framed one of her kids's paint by number pictures! As usual- someone has given her paintings to adorn the walls of concrete condo! If Sergayo took the tenacity and enthusiasm and applied it to a career or job he would be respected more then he is now. There is not one person that sees these mundane videos that he takes that doesn't see him as a fool. He single handedly took her life and career from a break out star of LOL to a middle aged fool. Any public relations manager would tell her number one rule- get him off your gram and stop taking photos with him. She thought this would turn out differently- everyone would embrace her with this younger man- but boy she read that wrong. Regardless of how she tries to make this look like the best times her words aren't matching her life to date.

Last edited:
m
Why does he film his crotch all the time?
Because in the world he lives in he thinks filming with no shirt on, wearing bikini briefs (yuck) and tight pants that zeroes in on the crotch will bring him subscribers. Remember, Barbielips introduced this unemployed, swindler, grifter to social media as this hot professional soccer player. Didn't take us more than 3.5 minutes to realize he is none of the above. Here's what I got a problem with- if I had a second husband that was living in a home with my 16 year old daughter and walked around the house wrapped in towels and no shirts my husband would have me in family court seeking full custody of my children. I guess Barbielips thinks these kind of things only happen to us peasants. Come on Cem- open your eyes and see what your kids are living with.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she serious ??? She is going out like that !!! The make up and hair 😳😳
[/
Is she serious ??? She is going out like that !!! The make up and hair 😳😳
WTF am I looking at? Barbielips quit with the filters you are looking like a total hot mess. So is it the filter or the makeup artist but her eyes are two different sizes with this wide uneven eyeliner, bright red matte lipstick that make her looks like innertubes. Did the dogs do her hair and what is the stuff they are painting on it?
---
So frek and frak are so bored today they posted pictures of what they look like with a hangover. Yup, these two self proclaimed stars have nothing better to post then what their eyes look like because they are hungover. So I call bullcrap on Dirty Juan because he proclaims ad nauseum he can't drink because he has to babysit Barbielips. AT what point do they look at each other and say- we don't have anything constructive to share- lets not post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.