Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she listens to Sergio all day long just watching a few stories stress me out 🤢🤣 “ohhh myyy godddd” “Wooowww” “huuuuuuneeeeyyy” 🤢 not surprised she wants him to sleep in the guest room 🤣
I know.. The other day he did a story and within that one story he said THREE times, yes THREE times: "how are you feeling huunnniee" added with his dumb "hé hé hé" laugh. It's impossible she doesn't get fed up of him.
It's too bad we can't post IG stories here because the one from last night is mind blowing : she's in bed (drunk) with her son and his friend standing there watching her film, IQ is doing I don't know what and talking (couldn't understand a word he was saying) and her son says to IQ "sucks to be you" lol.. IQ turns towards CS like "wtf.. hear how he's talking to me?" but she doesn't care 😂.
Now other thing is their bed is in the same room as her son and his friend.. So it's a slumber party for the 4 of them? I can just imagine the son's friend thinking "how did I come over for a sleepover with my friend and end up sleeping in the same room as his drunk Mom and her idiot husband".

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sergio how about you get off your phone and start unpacking rather than filming workers fixing the floor, flipping through old copies of Hello and talking about energies?

Caroline looks like she’s in mourning for her old life in Surrey (never too late to go back Caz) and ready to whack him with that headache inducing floor tile.

Reactions: 9
Sergio how about you get off your phone and start unpacking rather than filming workers fixing the floor, flipping through old copies of Hello and talking about energies?

Caroline looks like she’s in mourning for her old life in Surrey (never too late to go back Caz) and ready to whack him with that headache inducing floor tile.
And the old Hello magazine Caroline showed, her event from 2018 after which she rushed off to LA for her speaking event and when her life changed forever as she met Sergio. Bet she is wishing she had made better choices

Reactions: 5
Every hour that passes the house looks worse and not because they’re unpacking but because it’s all super tacky 🤣who passed the age of 16 has Marilyn monroe on the walls let alone the kitchen 😂

That house is all Caroline, because she worked hard to pay for it. Nothing of Sergio’s except his few clothes. Did he not have furniture or artworks from his ‘place in Majorca’ that he wants in Dubai. Also, in her stories, she says he can look at my magazine covers while he works. So he does work then. Sometimes I wonder if he doesn’t have a boring job that they never bother to mention as it isn’t glamorous enough for their brand. Caroline looks really great at the moment.

Reactions: 3
So which one of you put evil eye on their new floor 🤣🤣 Some of the tiles have broken and sergio filmed the workers fixing them earlier

Screenshot_20230320_193508_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
That house is all Caroline, because she worked hard to pay for it. Nothing of Sergio’s except his few clothes. Did he not have furniture or artworks from his ‘place in Majorca’ that he wants in Dubai. Also, in her stories, she says he can look at my magazine covers while he works. So he does work then. Sometimes I wonder if he doesn’t have a boring job that they never bother to mention as it isn’t glamorous enough for their brand. Caroline looks really great at the moment.
No … no … no…. She said I have put these pictures at the office and he can look at me and he can run and he CAN work 😂😂😂 not while he works 😂

Reactions: 3
God this place is awful, all those tacky prints, no soft furnishings and all those LED strip lightings everywhere...around the bloody tree, under the stairs, in the ceilings...why? If it was balanced with some softer artworks it would be bearable...i couldn't handle being overlooked in my pool like they are, and does the place have any lawn? does anyone else secretly hope that tree dies? 🤣

• Haha
So which one of you put evil eye on their new floor 🤣🤣 Some of the tiles have broken and sergio filmed the workers fixing them earlier

View attachment 2043443
Not surprising as the quality of the installers are clearly not professional. I had mentioned in a previous post that the grout was horrible but I didn't expect it to be that low quality. I mean when we redid the whole foyer in our house, we had skilled craftsmen install it. We have never ever had one single default in 3 years (now that I said it it will happen 😂).
I noticed that IQ is constantly filming the "tree" from all angles.. from the bottom, from the side, from the 1st floor to the top floor to the terrace..he loves that tree so much he should go live on one of the branches.
The house is not even finished and we've already got so much content lol. I'm flabbergasted that they are camping in the middle of the house with all the workers around. I mean they are so incredibly cheap they can't even go to a hotel for a few days. Any decent husband would never let this happen.
I'm wondering if CS is thinking to herself how her Life went to rock bottom camping in there after seeing the magazine spread of her beautiful house in the UK yesterday. I sure would and would probably be resentful to my husband for subjecting me to that.

Reactions: 4
Omg that’s awful! Couldn’t the kids have stayed with cem for a couple more days? I can’t believe the worker is almost stepping on Caroline whilst she’s sleeping on the floor!

In her previous life there is no way she would have moved into a new house until it was 100% move in ready, including everything unpacked and organised. She would just have to walk in the front door and not lift a finger.

Reactions: 11
Hey team so much fun catching up on all your thoughts took a tattle break but then I still had all these thoughts in my head when I saw the posts 😂😂 clearly no point in my break then ! So much to cover but you have covered it all ! She must have been really longing for her old life that’s for sure ! That house is terrible already broken and then just slothing around in the mess ! Fake tan on the sheets Oww so gross and look at this her asleep while people work around her has she no shame that is just awful behaviour! WTF!!
And like Joan said in her previous life she would never have moved in mid /end build … maybe Dubai Michael has had enough of them !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
"does anyone else secretly hope that tree dies? 🤣" 😂😂

Had to have a look at their instagram, Caroline has lost quite a bit of weight and her new hairstyle suits her,, but she has also had some work done on her face (as well as an updated filter). Things are looking better since she lost the Cosmesurge gig and the freebies that went with it.

The house is an absolute disaster, they have got to be penniless if they can't afford a hotel for a few nights while the house is finished.

Reactions: 4
What grown woman would sleep on a camp bed next to a washing machine and let work men walk around you?

Bizarre behaviour. I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Who would move into a house with not atleast one room you could happily sleep in?

Money too tight to mention Caroline?

Has she burned bridges with friends?

Doesn't even look fun...as in come on let's slum it for a bit whilst we crack on and finish our home.... It looks very sad.

Lack of Sophie contact too recently I've noticed. Those two were as thick as theives atleast 12 months ago and nothing recently...

"does anyone else secretly hope that tree dies? 🤣" 😂😂

Had to have a look at their instagram, Caroline has lost quite a bit of weight and her new hairstyle suits her,, but she has also had some work done on her face (as well as an updated filter). Things are looking better since she lost the Cosmesurge gig and the freebies that went with it.

The house is an absolute disaster, they have got to be penniless if they can't afford a hotel for a few nights while the house is finished.
I also noticed she appears to have lost some weight and thought the new hairstyle really suits her. Maybe is is planning her escape.....

Reactions: 2
I know.. The other day he did a story and within that one story he said THREE times, yes THREE times: "how are you feeling huunnniee" added with his dumb "hé hé hé" laugh. It's impossible she doesn't get fed up of him.
It's too bad we can't post IG stories here because the one from last night is mind blowing : she's in bed (drunk) with her son and his friend standing there watching her film, IQ is doing I don't know what and talking (couldn't understand a word he was saying) and her son says to IQ "sucks to be you" lol.. IQ turns towards CS like "wtf.. hear how he's talking to me?" but she doesn't care 😂.
Now other thing is their bed is in the same room as her son and his friend.. So it's a slumber party for the 4 of them? I can just imagine the son's friend thinking "how did I come over for a sleepover with my friend and end up sleeping in the same room as his drunk Mom and her idiot husband".
If I had my son's friend over for SLEEP OVER and that child witnessed what he did - I would have have had a phone call from the kid's parent as soon as they got home. Who do they think they are to submit this poor kid to such a creepy sleepover where adults are filming- please tell me they didn't all sleep in the same bed. They are absolutely disgusting with no respect for another child in their custody.
---

Hey Sergayo, put the frekin phone down and start helping carry boxes into your 4x4 concrete box you are calling your custom home. This isn't a custom made home- trust me this I know. . WE all know you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth and we all see your pictures on your gram taken pre Barbielips. You were living in a run down beach home in Malibu- off season at that! You are making an absolute fool of yourself (and I down for it) by being in the way of hard working men by your filming. Those men I have so much respect for because they physically have to see you on a daily basis- you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.