Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she using a skinny filter or has she jumped on the Ozempic bandwagon do we think?
Just had a look, yes, she does look like she has lost weight, maybe a skinny filter, she is working out with some celeb trainer, but I suspect you are right and t's Ozempic. God, her lips will look even more out of proportion now.

Reactions: 2
Is she using a skinny filter or has she jumped on the Ozempic bandwagon do we think?
As much as I can't stand her, I have to give it to her to have been dedicated to going to the gym and making a body transformation with that personal trainer. I really don't think it's attibuated to Ozempic honestly because we see that she's been going to that gym for the last 6 weeks or so. She was preparing herself for the filming of RHODubai as I said in a previous post.
I saw they were filming yesterday at Michael's with a new girl who's a friend of Brooks, Chanel and Brooks.

Reactions: 3
So eloquent! I’m pleased his ‘masters’ is being put to good use 😬 I wonder what trash they will churn out next once they are in the new house? I can’t begin to imagine which sofa she will choose to compliment the hideous floor 🫣
They haven’t plugged dog food for a while, I will be happy when things are back to normal n CS is laid like a lazy arse on her bed, spray tans and massages a plenty, Maria N Samir working their magic n nob head walking round with his new coffee cup. Normality to resume shortly 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So eloquent! I’m pleased his ‘masters’ is being put to good use 😬 I wonder what trash they will churn out next once they are in the new house? I can’t begin to imagine which sofa she will choose to compliment the hideous floor 🫣
They haven’t plugged dog food for a while, I will be happy when things are back to normal n CS is laid like a lazy arse on her bed, spray tans and massages a plenty, Maria N Samir working their magic n nob head walking round with his new coffee cup. Normality to resume shortly 🥱
Maybe she'll bring that awful pink furniture! That house looks like a corner house from the brochure, everything she does is to deceive. Their concrete box is in the middle of this row, which nucklehead filmed with his drone. It looks like an open prison!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she'll bring that awful pink furniture! That house looks like a corner house from the brochure, everything she does is to deceive. Their concrete box is in the middle of this row, which nucklehead filmed with his drone. It looks like an open prison!
I‘m sure she said she can see elephants from her bedroom, there must be a zoo nearby😂

I‘m sure she said she can see elephants from her bedroom, there must be a zoo nearby😂
She could from the apartment they where in as it overlooked the sheiks palace , she won’t from the new townhouse

Just looked at Sergios Vlog about the house for the first time. God he is insufferable, I couldn't listen to him for 2 minutes, don't know how she can stand being married to him.

Had to laugh at someone commenting about their bathroom being in their bedroom and he said 'yes, because we have nothing to hide from each other and love being together', obviously they don't feel they need privacy from their neighbours either, the bathroom/bedroom with floor to ceiling windows is totally overlooked by their neighbours, with half the windows needing to be frosted. Ugh.

You can see she, (because this is HIS dream home) aspires to much better things by the way she has designed the interior of the house, some of that would look great in a big modern mansion on it's own private plot, but totally out of place in a relatively small home on an estate that is overlooked on every side. Their outdoor space is minimal, I have seen apartments with bigger outdoor space than theirs.

We will be seeing a Hello middle East, spread from them in their new home, no doubt.

There is a side of me that admires her for accepting all the downgrades she has dealt with since leaving Cem, she is making the best of what must be a difficult experience for her.

Their instagram is just dreadful, all that looking into the camera and smiling AT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, like two loons. Bloody hell, nothing changes with them, they are on repeat, except she has gotten a bit thinner and he has gotten haggard looking with bags under his eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
To me it looks more like some social housing community. All that concrete and the houses glued to one an other and having your neighbors seeing everything you do would be a nightmare for me.
On exhibit A you can see his ugly color Porsche in front of the house..in the middle of the other ones..definitely not the picture she put up which is an end house (she really thinks we are dumb or what.

The "Tan with Eve" session is beyond laughable.. She looks like an old brown leather bag.. Plus being that skin color is so out of fashion. You don't see the big celebrities in a dark spray tan like that. With their teeth whitening sessions they just did, they definitely look like Ross in that episode in Friends when he goes to the tanning salon. I laughed so much on that episode.. Well that's what they look like. (Exhibit B).

Now to the most ridiculous thing of today : they are going to some kind of concert/event with some girl I never heard of. She's in the car with them and CS goes to her "so how long has it been" and the girl responds "I don't know, you tell me".. So as I've never ever seen this girl before in CS's stories, I looked her up.. Turns out she is some sort of DJ.. Can't be that popular as she only has 108,000 followers... Oh and she's 31 so when CS asked her "how long has it been" I'm pretty certain it can't be a long Lifetime friendship lol.

For the Life of me I can't understand why she would enjoy hanging around a 31 year old unknown DJ (it's not like it's David Guetta). But then again she has the patience to stand IQ28's shrieking all day "you ready huuuniiii".. Ugh

I'm will spare CS my description of her chosen outfit today but she basically looks like a car mechanic with white army boots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a look, yes, she does look like she has lost weight, maybe a skinny filter, she is working out with some celeb trainer, but I suspect you are right and t's Ozempic. God, her lips will look even more out of proportion now.
Oh look- Barbielips is starting to resemble a bobblehead!!! Dear Gawd- stop with the filters girl you are starting to look like an alien too!

I don’t understand why they need to fake tan, they live in Dubai???? They’re always sunbathing at some hotel or beach club…….
To me it looks more like some social housing community. All that concrete and the houses glued to one an other and having your neighbors seeing everything you do would be a nightmare for me.
On exhibit A you can see his ugly color Porsche in front of the house..in the middle of the other ones..definitely not the picture she put up which is an end house (she really thinks we are dumb or what.

The "Tan with Eve" session is beyond laughable.. She looks like an old brown leather bag.. Plus being that skin color is so out of fashion. You don't see the big celebrities in a dark spray tan like that. With their teeth whitening sessions they just did, they definitely look like Ross in that episode in Friends when he goes to the tanning salon. I laughed so much on that episode.. Well that's what they look like. (Exhibit B).

Now to the most ridiculous thing of today : they are going to some kind of concert/event with some girl I never heard of. She's in the car with them and CS goes to her "so how long has it been" and the girl responds "I don't know, you tell me".. So as I've never ever seen this girl before in CS's stories, I looked her up.. Turns out she is some sort of DJ.. Can't be that popular as she only has 108,000 followers... Oh and she's 31 so when CS asked her "how long has it been" I'm pretty certain it can't be a long Lifetime friendship lol.

For the Life of me I can't understand why she would enjoy hanging around a 31 year old unknown DJ (it's not like it's David Guetta). But then again she has the patience to stand IQ28's shrieking all day "you ready huuuniiii".. Ugh

I'm will spare CS my description of her chosen outfit today but she basically looks like a car mechanic with white army boots.

As much as I can't stand her, I have to give it to her to have been dedicated to going to the gym and making a body transformation with that personal trainer. I really don't think it's attibuated to Ozempic honestly because we see that she's been going to that gym for the last 6 weeks or so. She was preparing herself for the filming of RHODubai as I said in a previous post.
I saw they were filming yesterday at Michael's with a new girl who's a friend of Brooks, Chanel and Brooks.
as much as I try to write something nice about these two - it's such a struggle!!!! Good for her though for working out- at least she is doing something constructive for a change. What totally weirds me out is her grifter unemployed husband looks like a adolescent boy with the no shirt on and skinny body. I don't find one damn thing attractive about him and wonder why she allows him to follow her around like one of her zillion animals that she collects like seashells.
---
I don’t understand why they need to fake tan, they live in Dubai???? They’re always sunbathing at some hotel or beach club…….

These two "fake it to you make it" nutjobs would wear burlop bags if they got money for advertising. All those pictures of Sergayo laying out in the sun and at the gym is just an excuse to be on the gram and videos with his shirt off. He loves the camera more than Barbielips does- and that is saying alot!!
---
Yeah, I bet they are pissed they aren't doing the dog ads anymore- that was free dog food for their gatrillon dogs that wonder Michaels house peeing and pooping in every corner! Poor dogs long for the days when they were living the high life at their old house when they could go right out the sliders. Good old Barbielips she has that good old champage taste on a beer budget!!! I am beginning to think that when she was married to Cem she just rang the interior decorator and had her home staged. I really think she was on a week long bender when she picked out the floor and countertops...........
---

Love this post Joan............social housing community -now that is funny!!! That damn gross color porsche that the bozo drives around in is the most god awful color. She is embarrased by it and he is bragging about it saying no other porsche in Dubai has that color. Hmm, imagine that bozo- now why do you think that is? He can't be this dumb can he? So she is hanging around a 31 year old DJ (can you imagine) that we have never seen on her gram page- so we got another hanger on!!! add her to the list with the russian mobster guys and bad makeup girl.
---

Help, my eyeballs are still burning and I am trying to undo looking at Sergayo in his bikini underwear or bathing suit!!! This idiot will probably doing a fans only page.....................

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it feel like The Pyramids got built faster than this house? How long can they drag out wandering about a concrete shell pretending they have uniquely designed every aspect of an architectural masterpiece???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I strolled own memory lane on barbielips instagram page and the difference of 3 years is absolutely astounding. She looked so much like a normal soccer mom doting on her kids and smiling in pics with Cem as early as christmas, 2018. What a horrible and costly mistake she made by hooking up with this guy. She has gained absolutely nothing- and lost so much. Barbielips, it's okay to call it a day with this joker and get back with Cem or go on your own. She went from a prince to a pauper in record time. So I read that Laura Pippen has hit the jackpot by dating Michael Jordan's 31 year old son. So the freaky two must not have anymore invitations to stay with them in the States- yup, I am talking to you Larsa Pippen and Tracy Tutor.
---
Is it just me or does it feel like The Pyramids got built faster than this house? How long can they drag out wandering about a concrete shell pretending they have uniquely designed every aspect of an architectural masterpiece???
Ahahahahahah, Hehehehehe, hahahah - :the pyramids built faster then this house" omg that is hollarious...........and yes they were built faster then this concrete condo they are moving into. I love how they act like this is a custom built home with each feature has been done wit I personally love when dumbarse says they are in a penthouse and their own private elevator. Reality check you two - your bathtub is placed smack in your bedroom, your flooring will give you vertigo if you stare down to much at it and try to walk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
When they first got together she said that he's parents offered to pay for her ot to date him. I wonder how truth that was. 🤔

I strolled own memory lane on barbielips instagram page and the difference of 3 years is absolutely astounding. She looked so much like a normal soccer mom doting on her kids and smiling in pics with Cem as early as christmas, 2018. What a horrible and costly mistake she made by hooking up with this guy. She has gained absolutely nothing- and lost so much. Barbielips, it's okay to call it a day with this joker and get back with Cem or go on your own. She went from a prince to a pauper in record time. So I read that Laura Pippen has hit the jackpot by dating Michael Jordan's 31 year old son. So the freaky two must not have anymore invitations to stay with them in the States- yup, I am talking to you Larsa Pippen and Tracy Tutor.
---

Ahahahahahah, Hehehehehe, hahahah - :the pyramids built faster then this house" omg that is hollarious...........and yes they were built faster then this concrete condo they are moving into. I love how they act like this is a custom built home with each feature has been done wit I personally love when dumbarse says they are in a penthouse and their own private elevator. Reality check you two - your bathtub is placed smack in your bedroom, your flooring will give you vertigo if you stare down to much at it and try to walk!
So I did the same just now lol, but did she know Sergio even before she announced she was getting divorced? Did she cheat? 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Why the hell is Dirty Juan dancing behind this DJ lady at some concert she is working? Why is this random DJ lady riding in his puke colored car? Where the hell did she come from? It is very apparent that Sergayo has a type and its' the blonde blue eyed California girl. She looks like Skipper and Barbielips her mother. Seriously, you know that Barbielips has no idea who this girl is she looks to be about 22 i- in fact - it looks like DJ skipper and Sergayo are out on a date and she brought her mother - Barbielips along. It's the most oddest thing- like do they just pick random people off social media and hang out with them?
---
So I did the same just now lol, but did she know Sergio even before she announced she was getting divorced? Did she cheat? 🙈
They both lie all the time and about everything so who knows when they actually met. I think the story they go with is sometime in May of 2019. The fact that she is posing in pictures acting like she doesn't know him or they are just friends is so disrespectful to Cem. She didn't actually go out on her own until way into 2020. So she was seeing this grifter in her travels but still living with Cem. I seriously doubt that if Cem knew at the time she was coming to the States and hooking up with loserboy he would have divorce her entitled arse.
---
You would think with all the posts, podcast and videos frek and frak are moving into Versailles. Gawd...enough with the damn posts on this concrete condo they are calling a dream home. How can Barbielips look at that place and say - this is my dream home. Of course Sergayo ispy- he has never had something like this and I am sure he isn't paying for it. She already said Cem pays for his children's housing- and she would never ask Sergayo to pay for living arrangements. I think they think we think ( what?) because this is a new build it equates to expensive.
---
When they first got together she said that he's parents offered to pay for her ot to date him. I wonder how truth that was. 🤔
Can you imagine how offensive that is to say to someone? Trust me Barbielips is nobody I admire- but his parents thought that their son is such a catch that they would pay someone for not being with him. If that was me I would have gotten up and walked out and told he and his father they can fu@k off!!!

Last edited:
I wonder with season 2 filming if they continue with the farce of having a baby? She’s stupid but not that stupid. It’d be ridiculous for her to have a child and try as she might with wanting to look 20, she’s hurtling into peri menopause like the rest of us.

So there were a bunch of high class social events this weekend in Dubai per my friends' social media and our 2 losers not only weren't invited but hung out with a 31 year old unknown DJ in an almost empty arena as it was an afternoon gig and not a night one. Pretty pathetic how her Life has turned out..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.