Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd. Does he even have an undergrad????
I doubt it. Apparently when he was in the youth teams he showed potential, but he never made it past the youth B team and then went on to play a season for two in some really lower level obscure teams, he then found his meal ticket, not by studying but by marrying someone old enough to be his mother.

Reactions: 8
I doubt it. Apparently when he was in the youth teams he showed potential, but he never made it past the youth B team and then went on to play a season for two in some really lower level obscure teams, he then found his meal ticket, not by studying but by marrying someone old enough to be his mother.
The real question is did this unemployed grifter ever do a honesty days work in his life? He is such a habitual liar- that you can't believe anything he says. He has lied to barbielips three times within an hour of meeting her about his age. This was after her friends tried to tell her he was a freeloader and a liar. He is to lazy to go out and make money on his own so he has hooked with this biatch and will ride her coattails until something comes along that is better or she wakes up and throws him to the curb.
---
How’s does that floor match the island 🤭
It doesn't and they both know that. This is what happens when you don't have the money to upgrade. Those are probably the standard flooring that comes with the place.
---
The floor looks like vomit and against that island looks so miss matched! Doesnt look like a grand kitchen but who knows once its done, maybe il be eating my words 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So we are to believe that they have paid for a designer to help pick out colors, fixtures, cabinets, flooring etc.....If they did then they have hired someone as bad as this Maria chick that does her makeup/hair. I have some knowledge in this area as my husband family are builders of custom homes and commerical buildings. These two clowns have zero money to customize anything in this cracker box they claim is there dream home. From what I have seen it is tiny and much wasted space.
---
Looking good there
Oh look Barbielips posted a picture and she forgot to put the hundreds of filters she uses when she post. I don't like to talk about a women's looks but she is so nasty and entitled that I feel just fine talking about hers. There is nothing attractive about this women- her outside matches her insides. Imagine that face in 10 years.
---
Hi Peeps - I missed you guys!! Had to start another round of treatment for my cancer and I just starting feeling better. I am ready to get back to my favorite hobby of critiquing frek and frak. It looks like I have missed a bit. Let me know if there was anything in particular that stood out. Okay, today I listened to her absolutely cringeworthy podcast. In fact I listened to 3 of them-( it must be the good medication they are giving me that allowed me to get through them). Her recent podcast was some random chick talking about how you should not sleep with your spouse. it was just absolute nonense. But the good part was when creepy Sergayo had to chime in and started talking about how they would never do that. . So this is a wrap up of what this dimwhit added to the conversation. He said that if they were married for 10 years that he would consider sleeping in another room but not now because itO would make him feel like she was pulling away from him. (yup, that's right- she is moran) he said that she doesn't have sex unless she drinks like 59 drinks (his words) and then she has a lot of sex. (I feel gross just typing that) He said that she only gives him a Christmas gift and he is lucky if he gets that. Of course he had to pat himself on the back and tell everyone about all does for her and she does basically noting for him. And I ask you all again- who are these stupid podcast for?
---
The floor looks like vomit and against that island looks so miss matched! Doesnt look like a grand kitchen but who knows once its done, maybe il be eating my words th🤷‍♀️
I have never in my life seen such a screwup as I have with this floor and countertops. In what world do they live in that this combination looks appropriate. She has absolutey horrific taste ( look what she married 2nd time) and if she paid a interior designer and they picked those combinations then they are as useless as the two of them. What is so funny is they are acting like this small arse town home is some big custom built home that they need to document the progress. You didn't see Nina dong that on a weekly basis and she did move into a beautiful custom home. They really think we are all dumb asses and we believe the stuff that comes out of both mouths.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sergio reposted this he doesn’t get the fact they are completely over looked and this person can see everything and is finding it amusing ! He is just so ego driven she has tagged him he has reposted it what a dick ! Maybe this person will get some good tea on them as she can see into their house !
And for those that know is that one house or two houses ?
I am sure this has been answered but k- these are townhomes. They are packed into a small community like sardines in a can. In the USA most people that buy something like this are young and this is their first home. These type of dwellings are meant as a starter home and most peoples first home. You normally stay until you have a kid and then move into a single family home. It is absolutely insane to think Barbielips is bragging about this cookie cutter, mass produced town house when she has lived in much nicer homes her entire life. How do you go from the homes Cem provided for her to include a county home to this place. Most of the townhomes here in the states have at the most 3 bedrooms. One master and 2 children's bedroom. She has already outgrown that house and they haven't even moved into it. I would imagine she has trashed her friend MIchael's home and for sure worn out their welcome

Reactions: 5
The floor and the kitchen are so mismatched that they must be leftovers from other projects which their interior designer got for them for free ! The floor is just nothing you would have in a home.

Ah, so all that amazing sex they were boasting about has died off now and she is only up for it when she is hammered, that was a very quick decline, how many years are they together, 3 or 4 ?

• Wow
The real question is did this unemployed grifter ever do a honesty days work in his life? He is such a habitual liar- that you can't believe anything he says. He has lied to barbielips three times within an hour of meeting her about his age. This was after her friends tried to tell her he was a freeloader and a liar. He is to lazy to go out and make money on his own so he has hooked with this biatch and will ride her coattails until something comes along that is better or she wakes up and throws him to the curb.
---

It doesn't and they both know that. This is what happens when you don't have the money to upgrade. Those are probably the standard flooring that comes with the place.
---

So we are to believe that they have paid for a designer to help pick out colors, fixtures, cabinets, flooring etc.....If they did then they have hired someone as bad as this Maria chick that does her makeup/hair. I have some knowledge in this area as my husband family are builders of custom homes and commerical buildings. These two clowns have zero money to customize anything in this cracker box they claim is there dream home. From what I have seen it is tiny and much wasted space.
---

Oh look Barbielips posted a picture and she forgot to put the hundreds of filters she uses when she post. I don't like to talk about a women's looks but she is so nasty and entitled that I feel just fine talking about hers. There is nothing attractive about this women- her outside matches her insides. Imagine that face in 10 years.
---
Hi Peeps - I missed you guys!! Had to start another round of treatment for my cancer and I just starting feeling better. I am ready to get back to my favorite hobby of critiquing frek and frak. It looks like I have missed a bit. Let me know if there was anything in particular that stood out. Okay, today I listened to her absolutely cringeworthy podcast. In fact I listened to 3 of them-( it must be the good medication they are giving me that allowed me to get through them). Her recent podcast was some random chick talking about how you should not sleep with your spouse. it was just absolute nonense. But the good part was when creepy Sergayo had to chime in and started talking about how they would never do that. . So this is a wrap up of what this dimwhit added to the conversation. He said that if they were married for 10 years that he would consider sleeping in another room but not now because itO would make him feel like she was pulling away from him. (yup, that's right- she is moran) he said that she doesn't have sex unless she drinks like 59 drinks (his words) and then she has a lot of sex. (I feel gross just typing that) He said that she only gives him a Christmas gift and he is lucky if he gets that. Of course he had to pat himself on the back and tell everyone about all does for her and she does basically noting for him. And I ask you all again- who are these stupid podcast for?
---

I have never in my life seen such a screwup as I have with this floor and countertops. In what world do they live in that this combination looks appropriate. She has absolutey horrific taste ( look what she married 2nd time) and if she paid a interior designer and they picked those combinations then they are as useless as the two of them. What is so funny is they are acting like this small arse town home is some big custom built home that they need to document the progress. You didn't see Nina dong that on a weekly basis and she did move into a beautiful custom home. They really think we are all dumb asses and we believe the stuff that comes out of both mouths.
Ohhhh i wondered where u have been! This thread has not been the same without u and your wonderful commentary on these 2 clowns. Pray that the chemo sessions go well for you 🤲 and u are right, Caroline has lived in much better houses

• Heart
All the comments on the latest house reel about the mis matched floors and bench tops lol!
Sergayo commented with “hot”‘signs not once but twice ! 🤣
Way to Pump up the engagement!

• Haha
I think i remember they went not too long ago to pick the counter top without their designer and caroline was having a hard time deciding which design to go for. Looks like she made a boo boo and chose one that is wrong shade and patterned. Kate blush must be gritting her teeth with horror.

Edit: the stories are under the category 'marble' on their carallos instagram page. I think she is possibly doing a collaboration with the company for the marble?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I unfortunately lost millions of brain cells by watching one of their infantile videos that numbnuts posted under "Meet the Carrallos." It was titled something like- I surprised MY WORKERS ( posted one called " I surprised my workers with 50 hamburgers ".............okay let me try unpack this 20 minute video which is so inappropriate in so many ways. What is most disturbing is that these two entitled fraudsters have to problem with posting something like this. Peeps, let me know if you think I overreacted to this. So, our infamous unemployed grifter decides that he is going to bring lunch to HIS WORKERS. They then go through this ridiculous journey to get hamburger and try to fit everything in his Porsche. Barbielips does her normal because she doesn't want to go and do this and not enough room in their PORSCHE for bags of hamburgers (it's insane to be typing this but it's actually how this went down) So Sergayo thinking he is the new Mother Theresa delivers these hamburgers and then gets teary eyed as he proclaims it feels so good doing this for HIS WORKERS.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am sure this has been answered but k- these are townhomes. They are packed into a small community like sardines in a can. In the USA most people that buy something like this are young and this is their first home. These type of dwellings are meant as a starter home and most peoples first home. You normally stay until you have a kid and then move into a single family home. It is absolutely insane to think Barbielips is bragging about this cookie cutter, mass produced town house when she has lived in much nicer homes her entire life. How do you go from the homes Cem provided for her to include a county home to this place. Most of the townhomes here in the states have at the most 3 bedrooms. One master and 2 children's bedroom. She has already outgrown that house and they haven't even moved into it. I would imagine she has trashed her friend MIchael's home and for sure worn out their welcome
[/QUOTE

we wondered where you were and who was going to listen to the podcasts for us! Do hope the chemo is going well 🙏 always love your commentary x
---

---

---

---
---

we wondered where you were and who was going to listen to the podcasts for us! Do hope the chemo is going well send positive thoughts! always love your commentary x
---
I unfortunately lost millions of brain cells by watching one of their infantile videos that numbnuts posted under "Meet the Carrallos." It was titled something like- I surprised MY WORKERS ( posted one called " I surprised my workers with 50 hamburgers ".............okay let me try unpack this 20 minute video which is so inappropriate in so many ways. What is most disturbing is that these two entitled fraudsters have to problem with posting something like this. Peeps, let me know if you think I overreacted to this. So, our infamous unemployed grifter decides that he is going to bring lunch to HIS WORKERS. They then go through this ridiculous journey to get hamburger and try to fit everything in his Porsche. Barbielips does her normal because she doesn't want to go and do this and not enough room in their PORSCHE for bags of hamburgers (it's insane to be typing this but it's actually how this went down) So Sergayo thinking he is the new Mother Theresa delivers these hamburgers and then gets teary eyed as he proclaims it feels so good doing this for HIS WORKERS.
He is a class douchbag, literally thinks he is the prince of Dhabi helping the poor! They probably didn’t event want Mac Donald’s junk everything is for the gram it’s pathetic! As for that kitchen it’s vile the worktop is awful we already joked that floor will send Barbielips into a spin when she comes home drunk and that work too is wrong so wrong it’s a mess already once you add actual clutter into it will be chaotic that kate blush should loose her job that is poor interior design !

we wondered where you were and who was going to listen to the podcasts for us! Do hope the chemo is going well send positive thoughts! always love your commentary x
---

He is a class douchbag, literally thinks he is the prince of Dhabi helping the poor! They probably didn’t event want Mac Donald’s junk everything is for the gram it’s pathetic! As for that kitchen it’s vile the worktop is awful we already joked that floor will send Barbielips into a spin when she comes home drunk and that work too is wrong so wrong it’s a mess already once you add actual clutter into it will be chaotic that kate blush should loose her job that is poor interior design !
What was worse in his
Quite the catch! 🤢
This unemployed grifter thinks by going on television with a towel wrapped around his waist and gold necklaces are enough to win an audience- I think not. He lost most decent people's popularity once he opened his mouth with his fake compliments and immature actions.

Reactions: 2
That video was insane or as sergio would say "crayyzzyyy" was hilarious to watvh though 🤣

Reactions: 1
---

---

---

---
---

I'm so glad to see you are back! I really was getting worried about you.. I sincerely hope your chemo treatments are going well for you 🙏. Your family and friends need you..so do we here ❤. Praying you will get well very soon 🙏. We missed your posts and that's an understatement!
---
How’s does that floor match
Exactly, well said! Also, people that are sincerely givers don't record it for likes and follows. They do it quietly. With the living conditions these workers are live in, it would have been better to give them some money each..oh forgot, they are cash strapped so can't even do that..a McDonalds in Dubai must be around $4 or $5 max so that means they would have spent $250 at most.. Way to go Mother Seresa!!
---
---

That counter top mixed with that floor is beyond horrible. I showed an interior designer friend of mine to ask what she thought and she was flabbergasted. Guest off she sa you NEVER put that kind of flooring in a space like that. Second, the rule is always to put a plain color mixed with a pattern. Like we said, had the counter top been an off white marble it would have been more elegant or vice versa. She told me this reeks of "nouveau riche" mentality that have no taste and just want to flaunt.
Yes still can't understand how she went from that beautiful house in the UK to that cookie cutter ugly cement box. Like @npadcr said, that's the kind of home a young couple starts off with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thank you my dear Peeps for your warm welcome back. I really did miss everyone here and apologize in advance for the copious amounts that I will be posting - I have so much to catch up on!!! It appears that Barbielips and Sergayo are so bored now they have decided to be equestrians? How and when did this all go down? Barbielips is sporting what appears to be a new hairdo with some bangs and what looks like a dead rat on the top of her head. As much as I despise most everything about her- I give her a solid A for trying everything to redo her image. Here is a little free advice Barbielips- as long as you got that useless grifter attached at your hip- a new hairdo isn't going to fix your reputation.. Anyhoo, Sergayo can' t help himself from posting all the new accessories that they have been comped for this new hobby. Yup, everything from boots to helmets. Not to mention that they have now junked MIchael's house up with all this crap. These two morans are the gift that keeps giving. We are treated to a day at the gym where Barbielips must be using a new filter - she looks at least 40 pounds thinner and 25 years younger- just saying! The best was Dirty Juan doing a full embrace with eyes closed as he rubs the back of a monkey!! I can't make this sh#t up. This dude Michael needs is head examined for extending his home to these two ingrates. They have taken over and destroyed the place and by the time they move out- he won't be speaking to them.
---
I'm so glad to see you are back! I really was getting worried about you.. I sincerely hope your chemo treatments are going well for you 🙏. Your family and friends need you..so do we here ❤. Praying you will get well very soon 🙏. We missed your posts and that's an understatement!
---

Exactly, well said! Also, people that are sincerely givers don't record it for likes and follows. They do it quietly. With the living conditions these workers are live in, it would have been better to give them some money each..oh forgot, they are cash strapped so can't even do that..a McDonalds in Dubai must be around $4 or $5 max so that means they would have spent $250 at most.. Way to go Mother Seresa!!
---

That counter top mixed with that floor is beyond horrible. I showed an interior designer friend of mine to ask what she thought and she was flabbergasted. Guest off she sa you NEVER put that kind of flooring in a space like that. Second, the rule is always to put a plain color mixed with a pattern. Like we said, had the counter top been an off white marble it would have been more elegant or vice versa. She told me this reeks of "nouveau riche" mentality that have no taste and just want to flaunt.
Yes still can't understand how she went from that beautiful house in the UK to that cookie cutter ugly cement box. Like @npadcr said, that's the kind of home a young couple starts off with.
I am sure the floor and countertop installers had a good laugh as they installed. My Gawd- was she on a bender when she picked this out? I keep saying to anyone that will listen- how did this women go from the home and lifestyle she had to the laughing stock of Dubai?
---
The floor and the kitchen are so mismatched that they must be leftovers from other projects which their interior designer got for them for free ! The floor is just nothing you would have in a home.

Ah, so all that amazing sex they were boasting about has died off now and she is only up for it when she is hammered, that was a very quick decline, how many years are they together, 3 or 4 ?
Yup, all that "swinging from the chandeliers" bullcrap she preached seems to happen after she is liquored up! She is absolutely insane to trust this guy with anything - he has no problem spilling out very personal things between them - imagine if she was to leave him- he would sell her out in interviews with no problem. Big douche that he is.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.