Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sergio reposted this he doesn’t get the fact they are completely over looked and this person can see everything and is finding it amusing ! He is just so ego driven she has tagged him he has reposted it what a dick ! Maybe this person will get some good tea on them as she can see into their house !
And for those that know is that one house or two houses ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sergio reposted this he doesn’t get the fact they are completely over looked and this person can see everything and is finding it amusing ! He is just so ego driven she has tagged him he has reposted it what a dick ! Maybe this person will get some good tea on them as she can see into their house !
And for those that know is that one house or two houses ?
It's 2 houses..
Honestly I think this is the lowest CS's has ever lived in.
The girl that tagged them looks to be in her late 20's which is on point for purchasing a house in that compound.. Not in your late 40's geez.. The neighbors are so close on each and every side it's creepy.. They will have to have the curtains drawn all day long

Reactions: 6
Went to fry a few brain cells on Tiktok..

What in the World 🙄

"dating" 🤡.. Was that a lapsus or was that not a telling lapsus or what

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Went to fry a few brain cells on Tiktok..

What in the World 🙄

"dating" 🤡.. Was that a lapsus or was that not a telling lapsus or what
Surprised she was so quick to correct him , he is a total douchbag!
he is in his 20’s and can’t even afford that house !

Reactions: 4
How do these videos get made. Do they said I know lets film me running and you on a scooter and come up with some rubbish. seriously.

Imagine people seeing RIGHT into your home...

Reactions: 5
What's that acting crap where he has a CUP OF COFFEE and she is sitting in a yellow jacket and sunglasses and he moodily looks at her. eh? does she ever have an out of body experience and think what the hell is going on I wonder. i guess not!

So Sophie is back from the Alps, feeling 'Porky' in a size 25 pair of jeans, with skeletal legs. She mentioned how grateful she is to have met a lovely partner who invited her ex inlaws to join them on their ski holiday, she does seem to have found herself a nice decent guy.

I see the other two are continuing their empty fake-funny lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
He has a really nasty temper. He's pissed because she won't hold the camera straight, she's laughing at him (which he hates), he turns away, then jumpd up and lunges at her to grap the camera! He's such a piece of tit. Excuse the written report, don't know how to post the video 🙄🙄
Here you go 😉
He's really a douchebag 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Being friends with Tina Green is a flex! Hope she gave CS some business and life advice! Sergio is still desperate to go viral on TikTok. He is so thirsty but his content is poor. He has resorted to posting stuff from months ago, like when he crashed someone else’s family holiday. Pathetic.

Just watched some of their TikTok’s, are they ever going to stop mentioning that he played “soccer”?! He clearly wasn’t good enough or he’d still be playing and he quit 5 years ago! What has he done since then besides marrying a sugar mommy?

Caroline’s kids will have a career long before he will

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't it come out on Watch What Happens Live that he never set foot on the field for Real Madrid and was benched the whole time? they cashed him out of his contract or something. So he had already finished at 24 when they started their affair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn't it come out on Watch What Happens Live that he never set foot on the field for Real Madrid and was benched the whole time? they cashed him out of his contract or something. So he had already finished at 24 when they started their affair?
Yeah, he decided to ‘change everything’ by leaving Real Madrid to study a digital marketing certificate which it seems he confuses with an MBA.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.