Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are filming and I guess CS realized that Chanel was the actual breakout star in S1 so she put aside her animosity towards her. CS and IQ28 attended Lesa's Coachella themed birthday party (which was filmed) so I guess CS put aside her animosity towards her aside as well. From the comments on Twitter for S1, you could clearly see that the viewers favored Lesa and Chanel. Smart move from CS then.
One other thing I noticed is that CS is upping her looks for this Season's filming : different hairdo's and makeup looks each time (and a little more fashion..which in her case is not easy as she has such cheap and horrid taste). I guess she took it from Dorit's playbook in RHOBH who has a different hair and makeup style each different scene.
So this week is apparently the big move to the small concrete-semi- detached-neighbors-all-over-peering-inside "house". You can bet it will be filmed just like I predicted a few weeks ago.
Their content for IG for the Carroll's Home is beyond pathetic...filming the ugly color car to walking in the "house" to zooming to the tree to zooming to the guest toilet to zooming to the kitchen to zooming to the living room..every single post.. Go check it out you'll see what I mean 😂

Reactions: 4
Just when you all think I can't write any more long novels- here I go again!! Up and Adam podcaster has these two fools doing a live interview. You can't even imagine how cringe worthy it is........I couldn't watch anymore. Here I go: This dude Adam is so fake telling them that the crowds stormed them at Bravocon and how did they handle the massive crowds? Well, you know Dirty Juan ears perked right up on that. But I couldn't take my eyes of of Barbielips new hairdo. I guess she had no money to have it done but damn gurlll put it up in a bun and call it a day. Its flat with bangs and looks like a 50 year old women trying to look like a 21. Dirty Juan spoke the entire time answered most of the questions and you could just see the smoke coming out of barbielips ears but she kept up the theme of loving couple. She thought she was going to walk onto RHOD and continue the breakout star she had from lol and it didn't happen. So she has made up with all the girls now and that way she hopes to not be made fun of. But the whole time Dirty Juan is answering the questions- like he is the star. I can't wait for the show to be aired and he starts getting the comments he did last year. It just warms my heart.
---
They posted a video that they filmed before moving into Michael's house. They bragged again about her "most expensive: bags being transported to MIchael's and how much money they have spent in the past year with renting and the new house.. She said that she refused to rent another place for 6 months or until the house was ready she would rather put her friend out by showing up with her annoying husband, 3 dogs and all her crap! But she threw a couple good zingers at him. Sergayo was filming her like he does and she said why is it that as soon as I do something for myself you have to come and film me- he does his ususal oh........honeeee i loveee you and she said leave me alone. I like that Barbielips keep up that attitude. But here was the best- they are walking through the airport and she said to him - you look like an idiot. She said why did you have to do a tanning session last night you look foolish. Then she said why did you say people are staring at you because the recognize you -they are looking at you because you look like a clown. OMG- it was beautiful. Of course he turned the camera off and stopped filming.
---
Yes they are filming and I guess CS realized that Chanel was the actual breakout star in S1 so she put aside her animosity towards her. CS and IQ28 attended Lesa's Coachella themed birthday party (which was filmed) so I guess CS put aside her animosity towards her aside as well. From the comments on Twitter for S1, you could clearly see that the viewers favored Lesa and Chanel. Smart move from CS then.
One other thing I noticed is that CS is upping her looks for this Season's filming : different hairdo's and makeup looks each time (and a little more fashion..which in her case is not easy as she has such cheap and horrid taste). I guess she took it from Dorit's playbook in RHOBH who has a different hair and makeup style each different scene.
So this week is apparently the big move to the small concrete-semi- detached-neighbors-all-over-peering-inside "house". You can bet it will be filmed just like I predicted a few weeks ago.
Their content for IG for the Carroll's Home is beyond pathetic...filming the ugly color car to walking in the "house" to zooming to the tree to zooming to the guest toilet to zooming to the kitchen to zooming to the living room..every single post.. Go check it out you'll see what I mean 😂
I love how you write Joan. I just watched the absolute disaster of the filming of the concrete condo! It's astounding that Barbielips has allowed herself to be made a fool by this guy. She has sunk so low. I am sure she is not employable because no one wants to have to deal with him. The filming shots angles that give the appearance of a much larger space then there is. But more disturbing to me is the fact they are laying out the kid's rooms, closets where all her purses and any other expenses may be housed, also shows the way you can get in and out of the home- I mean are they nuts putting all that on social media? It's a very dangerous thing to do in this world we are living. That house is meant for a young couple that are starting out and to be used as a stepping stone. Hell, we all remember our first homes. I said it before she has champagne taste on a beer budget. Hell, if they have to put a bathtub in the bedroom to get more space that's bad. The size of the bedrooms are small- the laundry room is so narrow and small. To think she had such a lovely home and family with Cem to this trashy in your face fake lifestyle with this fast talking nobody. Dirty Juan is really a scary character the more he shows himself. He has not desire to work and his main objective is to use her for all he can get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just when you all think I can't write any more long novels- here I go again!! Up and Adam podcaster has these two fools doing a live interview. You can't even imagine how cringe worthy it is........I couldn't watch anymore. Here I go: This dude Adam is so fake telling them that the crowds stormed them at Bravocon and how did they handle the massive crowds? Well, you know Dirty Juan ears perked right up on that. But I couldn't take my eyes of of Barbielips new hairdo. I guess she had no money to have it done but damn gurlll put it up in a bun and call it a day. Its flat with bangs and looks like a 50 year old women trying to look like a 21. Dirty Juan spoke the entire time answered most of the questions and you could just see the smoke coming out of barbielips ears but she kept up the theme of loving couple. She thought she was going to walk onto RHOD and continue the breakout star she had from lol and it didn't happen. So she has made up with all the girls now and that way she hopes to not be made fun of. But the whole time Dirty Juan is answering the questions- like he is the star. I can't wait for the show to be aired and he starts getting the comments he did last year. It just warms my heart.
---
They posted a video that they filmed before moving into Michael's house. They bragged again about her "most expensive: bags being transported to MIchael's and how much money they have spent in the past year with renting and the new house.. She said that she refused to rent another place for 6 months or until the house was ready she would rather put her friend out by showing up with her annoying husband, 3 dogs and all her crap! But she threw a couple good zingers at him. Sergayo was filming her like he does and she said why is it that as soon as I do something for myself you have to come and film me- he does his ususal oh........honeeee i loveee you and she said leave me alone. I like that Barbielips keep up that attitude. But here was the best- they are walking through the airport and she said to him - you look like an idiot. She said why did you have to do a tanning session last night you look foolish. Then she said why did you say people are staring at you because the recognize you -they are looking at you because you look like a clown. OMG- it was beautiful. Of course he turned the camera off and stopped filming.
---

I love how you write Joan. I just watched the absolute disaster of the filming of the concrete condo! It's astounding that Barbielips has allowed herself to be made a fool by this guy. She has sunk so low. I am sure she is not employable because no one wants to have to deal with him. The filming shots angles that give the appearance of a much larger space then there is. But more disturbing to me is the fact they are laying out the kid's rooms, closets where all her purses and any other expenses may be housed, also shows the way you can get in and out of the home- I mean are they nuts putting all that on social media? It's a very dangerous thing to do in this world we are living. That house is meant for a young couple that are starting out and to be used as a stepping stone. Hell, we all remember our first homes. I said it before she has champagne taste on a beer budget. Hell, if they have to put a bathtub in the bedroom to get more space that's bad. The size of the bedrooms are small- the laundry room is so narrow and small. To think she had such a lovely home and family with Cem to this trashy in your face fake lifestyle with this fast talking nobody. Dirty Juan is really a scary character the more he shows himself. He has not desire to work and his main objective is to use her for all he can get.
Thank you once again for taking one for the team and reporting back! I imagine that scene at the airport must have been a delight to watch 😂.
Well today is apparently move Day, I imagine that Michael will be relieved not to have the free loaders invading his space anymore after almost 3 months there (side note : Nina Ali is STILL at the Grosvenor Hotel since December and NOT free loading at a friend's house).
That "house" gives me cringe every time I see all the buildings around that are so close. A while back someone commented on that and IQ28 replied "we don't mind because we travel all the time".. He gets an award for dumbest reply and dumbest person ever...actually that's 2 awards.
Can't wait for the furniture to be put it which will definitely give us content to snark about as their current content is an absolut bore rinse and repeat bs.

Reactions: 6
OMG guys, the house decor gets worse !!

He posted a video of their pool titled 'When you transform your backyard into Mykonos', yeah a bathtub in Mykonos.

They (he) really are delusional, i have to say I cringe for him he is such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I just see this now with the bangs and glasses

1678921014543.jpeg

---
OMG guys, the house decor gets worse !!

He posted a video of their pool titled 'When you transform your backyard into Mykonos', yeah a bathtub in Mykonos.

They (he) really are delusional, i have to say I cringe for him he is such an idiot.
why is he filming the living room when it’s not even set up properly yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I just see this now with the bangs and glasses

View attachment 2031297
---

why is he filming the living room when it’s not even set up properly yet?
Omg you made me almost spit out my tea when I saw that picture 😂😂😂
They are at the house on their latest "content" sitting on the wrapped plastic.. Yes you read that right..the wrapped furniture..like why ???? Just unwrap it!
On that note, they got an armchair which is stripped green and black it looks like..MORE stripes to add to that zigzag floor?? Oh and the dining chairs are a bright red..it's going to be horrendous

Hattie 27 you are the best!!! That picture is absolutely priceless and spot on to what Barbielips looks like now. Bless you for finding that one.....treat for us all thanks to you!
---
Thank you once again for taking one for the team and reporting back! I imagine that scene at the airport must have been a delight to watch 😂.
Well today is apparently move Day, I imagine that Michael will be relieved not to have the free loaders invading his space anymore after almost 3 months there (side note : Nina Ali is STILL at the Grosvenor Hotel since December and NOT free loading at a friend's house).
That "house" gives me cringe every time I see all the buildings around that are so close. A while back someone commented on that and IQ28 replied "we don't mind because we travel all the time".. He gets an award for dumbest reply and dumbest person ever...actually that's 2 awards.
Can't wait for the furniture to be put it which will definitely give us content to snark about as their current content is an absolut bore rinse and repeat bs.
Nina is married to a fine looking, extremely successful, wealthy man. Of course they are quietly living in a beautiful hotel while they wait for there beautiful mansion to be completed. Meanwhile assbrain Sergayo is like a kid at Christmas filming himself and the concrete condo like everyone is waiting with baited breath for our tour. Can you imagine what the nice moving people and delivery people think of this complete ass as he walks behind them filming and ohhh and awwing over everything?

Last edited:
Aww man i was staying at grosvenor house for a few weeks in december! Cant believe i didnt see her! Always stay there when im in dubai, service is amazing and its ao luxurious. but them two would never pay to stay there becauae its not a freebie lol

Reactions: 3
Those lips really are something else
Those lips really are something else
Hey Barbielips LIsa Rhinna called and needs her lips back!!
---
Aww man i was staying at grosvenor house for a few weeks in december! Cant believe i didnt see her! Always stay there when im in dubai, service is amazing and its ao luxurious. but them two would never pay to stay there becauae its not a freebie lol
These two traveling gypsies are so cheap they would rather inconvience good friends, enemies, strangers or basically anyone that would offer them free lodging. They haven't met a free bed, meal or massage that they wouldn't sell their mothers for.
---
If you were to run into them- run don't walk run to nearest exit. Somehow they will end up ordering coupous amounts of food to stuff themselves with and gazillion bottles of alcohol and have it charged to your room. I am sure this has happened on more than one occasion but people are probably to embarrassed to say they were stiffed by them.
---
Hope that new house has good privacy glass!
Concrete Condo needs more than glass to keep people from looking inside. Although, it would be my first project.
---
It looks like the traveling gypsies have parked themselves on the wrapped up furniture in the living room. I know they are lazy AF and are waiting for someone to do all their unpacking - or it is the vertigo they got from trying to walk on that floor. So what part of a narrow lap pool right next to a parking garage/lot that is right across from a row of concrete condo, with no shade or beautiful beaches is any way shape or form Maldives.
---
Barbielips stop with the podcast that project your insanse feelings onto we successful women. You keep saying that your trifling husband is what we all would want. That you are so lucky and we women would do anything to have our own Sergio. I speak for a whole bunch of "we women" when I say we would rather poke our eyes out or walk on hot coals before we would ever want that disgusting, lying, lazy, show off manchild that belongs with you. In fact, if I was a betting women - you couldn't give him away. So quit talking about how we all want him- he is all yours girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it strange to watch as people are unwrapping and placing their items. Maybe it’s just me but I know what I want where etc and I couldn’t be doing with people taking control of placement in my home. He is just wandering round showing everyone unpacking their stuff saying how great things are and tagging companies so lots of freebies involved with this house move. He is clueless and should be helping instead of filming it all🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The neighbours are going to be so sick of them soon with the noise of that waterfall all day. It’s just so inconsiderate.

I don’t know how she listens to Sergio all day long just watching a few stories stress me out 🤢🤣 “ohhh myyy godddd” “Wooowww” “huuuuuuneeeeyyy” 🤢 not surprised she wants him to sleep in the guest room 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.