Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
You can tell that there was an atmosphere at that dinner. It wasn't animated. Was he handing her the bill? why even film the bill? I give it six months, if that. he is clinging on and she is figuring out how to save face. Why do you think she married him? for a story line and visa or to tell herself that she didn't blow up her marriage to Cem for nothing (dont discount that, that could be a huge factor). I blew up my marriage for this young boy and its probably a bit complex in her head. honestly, what DOES she see in him?
She is 100% trying to justify to.herself that she didn't blow up her marriage and very sweet life for nothing. It is very obvious that all her friends from her former life have dropped her like a hot potato even her son doesn't want to be with her and flies to London every holidays to be with his cousins.

Reactions: 8

joannaB78

Just saw this on IG- look at the comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahahah- Don't worry we will all come to bail you out!! This picture is something that is absolutely indescribable! WTF is the look she was going for? I can't get past the hair style- who would actually say that it looks good and let this women go out in public looking like this. I think it's safe to say she has no friends left because her old friends back in the day s with Cem would never her make a fool of herself like she does now.

Attachments

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
OK I don't know if any of you saw this yesterday but I find it extremely disturbing what IQ did to her yesterday.. He punked her by leaving a note on her car by saying how beautiful she was, that he just moved to Al Barari and to please call the number, signed JT. Of course, being the loose person that she is, she called up the number only to find out it was a wrong number..then she realized it was Sergio that punked her.
So I don't know about you guys but if my husband did that it would mean that this is testing me to see if I really was looking for other options out there..in other words that he doesn't trust me.
When it comes to IQ, I'm sure he did it with that intent. He might be feeling that she's beginning to be over him possibly? So he tested her by doing that. That is just sick sick sick. He's really got mental issues the way he's all over her and won't leave her one second alone..I'd go insane

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

spotonlurker

You are kidding.. She actually said Miami style mansion on the water??? Just in that one sentence there are 3 lies! No Miami style, no mansion by any means, and no water!! It's a man made rivulet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Is she that moronic that people won't know??
---

Probably because no one was going on that account! It's like IQ28 is now reduced to filming his breakfast and Bangkok CS doing her podcrap on their Carrollos Home account.. That was quick.. No more content.. I guess he got tired of filming his beloved tree, the counter, the lighting, the artwork etc... Oh no wait.. He's still doing it.. Rinse and repeat.. We've seen it so much, if we were blind we could easily move around the house with no help
OMG I literally laughed out loud when I read this sentence πŸ˜‚ β€œif we were blind we could easily move around the house with no help”

• Heart
  • Haha

SFV

VIP Member
Gawd. Does he even have an undergrad????
I doubt it. Apparently when he was in the youth teams he showed potential, but he never made it past the youth B team and then went on to play a season for two in some really lower level obscure teams, he then found his meal ticket, not by studying but by marrying someone old enough to be his mother.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
There is still many of the 60 houses available to rent and buy from the developers. I don’t think they bought the house I think they are just renting it. Every house has the tree in it and there are single row options available which aren’t overlooked and also corner units with bigger gardens available so she has the cheapest option not the best option by far
Yes exactly. I was told, and if I remember correctly, that shr did an arrangement with Al Barari to be their "ambassador" way back when. Now what exactly is the arrangement, that I don't know. What is for sure is that there is no way she bought this house.
Flogging frozen meat, dog food and selling her cheap clothes, is not going to buy her a house. Everything that they tag when filming for the Gram is a freebie or a big discount.
I just remembered : if you guys watched the Reunion, even Lesa said that Bangkok CS couldn't get a mortgage.
---
CS is listed as the creative director for the interior design company LOL.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The interior designer lives on al barari, and seems to have done a lot of the interiors for the big villas and is somehow linked to the Al Barari developers, I did think the interiors were out of scale for that small house, and I guess that would explain it. I predict there will be a hello Middle East spread, which will also be promoting Al Barari and the interior designer, β€˜you scratch my back and scratch yours’

---
I'm not sure there's a collaboration anymore. Just like that collaboration for the shoe line, the rug line and others. If there still was a collaboration I'm pretty sure we'd see it front, center and back all over her Instagram. That was done at the time she was still respected with Cem.
---
Bangkok said it on this podcast with Heather Dubrovnik, 8 mins in πŸ‘
Heather Dubrovnik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
No never.. On the contrary she says she left Cem on her own and then met IQ.. We all know that's a lie.
She just admitted it on her latest pod! She's talking to some nutritionist/naturopath who was saying how she had left her abusive husband. Bangkok says: "my ex husband was amazing, it was scary to leave, but I left for a 24 year old!
Have a listen. Skip to 19.45.

• Wow

Pradalova

You can tell that there was an atmosphere at that dinner. It wasn't animated. Was he handing her the bill? why even film the bill? I give it six months, if that. he is clinging on and she is figuring out how to save face. Why do you think she married him? for a story line and visa or to tell herself that she didn't blow up her marriage to Cem for nothing (dont discount that, that could be a huge factor). I blew up my marriage for this young boy and its probably a bit complex in her head. honestly, what DOES she see in him?

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
How sad for her kids, they’re the ones suffering in this situation. I doubt her sons will ever forgive her for putting that man baby at the top of her priority list.

Caggis65

Chatty Member
Spilled my tea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!
So they had a dinner party last night and they had Taleen and Dawn Ward over. Filming a scene for the show? Could be because not much posted from anyone and it's a rule not to post on social media. Only explanation I have.
Soooo..Bangkok Lady boy, aka CS, has a new hairdresser who twice now has made her look ridiculous: the other night, where someone clever here came up with her new name and now last night.. Doesn't she see she looks like she has a ferret on her head?? (Exhibit A).. Awful. And the makeup omg, she looks so much older than when she's natural. How does she not see herself.. But back to that updo..I think that new hairstyle hates her it's the only explanation. I just can't take my eyes off of that pile she has on the side of her head πŸ˜‚..
She loves it so much she actually slept in it along with the full on makeup (Exhibit B)
Dawn ward will go anywhere if she don't have to pay

• Haha

Pradalova

It really is tragic. That small house, small pool. I have a friend who lives in the next development. Its not Al Barari (the name blah) but they are detached huge houses inside, backyard, nice pool. Not stupidly designed like literally a box. If they had any money, they would have a driver. I think Cem must have one for the kids. How can they take the kids to school in just IQ28's car? how does she put up with him every day? seriously, I know we joke but HOW?