Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
**Breaking News**!! Hi guys! So I have 2 friends that are at the birthday the 2 idiots are at in Marrakech! I already sent them a message to give me info! With them I can ask because they are real snarkers, even worse than us ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Thank you for the new thread! Hilarious title ๐Ÿ˜‚. If she ever does a search on herself that sure will sting!
So let's resume the "Valentine's" day now from yesterday :

The dumb balloons in Michael's house : comped โœ”
The stuffed dog
The gas station single rose
The boat ride : comped โœ”
The flowers on the boat : comped โœ”
The "susi" from Katsuya : comped โœ”

So basically his only participation out of pocket is the single gas station rose and the stuffed dog, which didn't even come in a wrapping or at least a minimum from a FAO Schwarz type store. It's like he won it at a country fair lol.

How she can't feel miserable knowing all this is comped and not even genuine is beyond comprehension. It would be one thing if she was his age but at 47 how can she find that pleasing. Any woman her age would be wtf is this bs kind of Valentine's?? But I guess she's lost a few neurons along the way from being around him for too long and has been dumbed down.

Meanwhile Cem is living it up in Courchevel with the children in Sophie's bf's chalet. Good for him and the kids ๐Ÿ™.

They aren't going to Courchevel, I'm assuming, because I heard filming starts next week. Probably the reason they are at the gym every day ๐Ÿ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Vaseline

Chatty Member
New thread title:

CS: tried to manifest back to age 28, got IQ28 instead for a โ€˜life longโ€™ mate

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SFV

VIP Member
April fool is right ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

How are people posting that CS and Gayboy look beautiful, hot and gorgeous couple ? I mean she looks like a Bangkok ladyboy and he looks like a gay rent boy dressed in ill fitting clothes he was loaned for a few hours for someone to get-off on ! Fucking hell, they really are the gift that keeps on giving..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
In her previous life there is no way she would have moved into a new house until it was 100% move in ready, including everything unpacked and organised. She would just have to walk in the front door and not lift a finger.

Reactions: 11

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Exactly! She couldn't lie straight in bed! "Im building a house, I've bought a house, Sergio and I have bought a house " "Miami style mansion" "on the water"๐Ÿ˜… AKA a man made stream in the middle of the road!!
You are kidding.. She actually said Miami style mansion on the water??? Just in that one sentence there are 3 lies! No Miami style, no mansion by any means, and no water!! It's a man made rivulet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Is she that moronic that people won't know??
---
Why doesnโ€™t she put the cloths on her closet page anymore? โ€ฆ anyway there is an opportunity at the minute โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably because no one was going on that account! It's like IQ28 is now reduced to filming his breakfast and Bangkok CS doing her podcrap on their Carrollos Home account.. That was quick.. No more content.. I guess he got tired of filming his beloved tree, the counter, the lighting, the artwork etc... Oh no wait.. He's still doing it.. Rinse and repeat.. We've seen it so much, if we were blind we could easily move around the house with no help

• Haha
Reactions: 10

house10

SS with the singsong baby voice, so irritating, doing her videos she looks like she is desperate for the loo, with all the swaying back and forth. That jumpsuit someone mentioned she has been wearing for a week, is one she designed, it's awful, she is trying to sell them now. She is on repeat daily, broken record.
Itโ€™s literally same crap everyday . So busy , so manic , body barre, cosy night in, lovely pub lunch , repeat to fade โ€ฆ.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Nothing will convince me that he's straight.
Omg he is so pathetic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..and then she wonders why everyone thinks he's gay! What a bunch of clowns they are!
---
Is she including herself in those statistics ๐Ÿค”
Where did you see this?? That's exactly what I had told you guys from her past life in London.. except the David Beckham story is wrong, it was someone else.. I have to ask and see if anyone around me remembers his name, not that it really matters today. She was known to sleep around and so I'm glad someone else mentioned it..
---
Is she messing with his head ? She has a few extracts from her podcast on her stories and one extract is saying they are having ZERO sex and then the next extract is about being unfaithful in a marriage (with some weird statistic that 75% of relationships are not faithful).

Notice how she turns away from him when he is trying to hug and kiss her, I think she is totally over him, just waiting for the next one to come along before she kicks him out on his butt. I am sure she could find herself a wealthy, handsome and intelligent partner, she is hanging out in all the right circles to meet one (although she would need to do a moonlight flit to escape IQ28 for a few hours to meet anyone)

She also said she had 5million downloads yesterday, is that cumulative since she started the podcast ? IFind it hard to imagine 5million people downloaded her podcast about her sexless marriage and made up statistics on being faithful in a relationship.
You know the saying: once a cheater, always a cheater. She will do it again because if she can cheat on a guy like Cem she sure can cheat on an idiot jobless man-child like him. Plus she will soon be tired of that small house, especially the bed in the bathroom which was a huge mistake. Just the steam from the shower will unglue the wallpaper ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

hotpussy

VIP Member
I think so as he doesn't get along / like IQ. Very smart kid I would say
I have a new partner with a good business (not like IQ28) of a few years after being divorced (my ex's choice not mine- but we are amicable after 15 years of marriage). My ex is wealthy like Cem and pays all the kids private schooling, medical bills, clothes etc and some of a small portion of a joint mortgage on the old family home I live in.

He said to me in no uncertain terms that if I met another guy and he moved in (and assumed role of bread winner) that he would not pay for the mortgage or support another guy thats a freeloader living in the home whilst the kids are under 18. I think most men are the same. I pay for everything else and your lifestyle does change on a single income even with assets . We don't love together as he has 3 kids also and my children similar age to Carolines would NOT live with me any longer with a strange man in the house...they have been very upfront. Hence I value my relationship with my children more than my partner so we will wait to move in or get married when our children are adults. I have no idea why Caroline rushed this, there is always a casualty!

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Those sandals look like he has trench foot.

Back to the house, the Marilyn Monroe print.
I mean I love Monroe as much as anyone, but that print?
Its so โ€œmy first rental living with the girls in 2008 trying to be chicโ€ Iโ€™m cringing!
What next Audrey Hepburn Andy Warhol print? Kate Moss photos? Hahahhahha

• Haha

Pradalova

Maybe IQ28 is not the right name for him because he is CLEVER. Much cleverer than CS.

Case: he lives in Dubai for FREE. with no job. He didn't have to be sponsored for a visa which usually requires employment - hence one of the reasons he was maybe pushing for marriage. Pressure is off him now about a residence visa. He is fed, watered and has shelter. For FREE. He does not have to get up and earn. He just films himself with his coffee cup and or going the gym , getting spray tans shouting honneee.

he doesn't give her a minute to herself so she has little time to WAKE UP and FIND SOMEONE ELSE. She has no time to think. He is in the Maldives right now FOR FREE. The flight was for FREE. that "holiday" (holiday from what?) is free. The rest of us are getting up and going to work with deadlines.

He is living the life he hoped as a footballer but could not make it.

She is deluded and not that bright.

I think he sends emails to companies asking to "collaborate". That's his role. Driver, filmer of videos and somehow she thinks he comes across well and adds to her life? why doesn't a PR person tell her the truth? a friend? family member?

Also, he's not straight. its impossible.

• Heart

Pradalova

Why would a hotel in the Maldives lower themselves to give this pair a free holiday. Someone has lost their mind. Its cheapened their brand (the hotel's)

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Ha ha dawn ward! A common fish wife with a coke problem who likes to punch people and hurl anti semitic abuse around! Isn't Caroline Jewish? She has ZERO standards.

Iโ€™m rewatching ladies of London and Caroline is a totally different person! The old her would not like the current her.

• Heart

Caggis65

Chatty Member
God help the neighbourhood with this shower making noise daily, the outdoor dining is overlooking a road so the fumes when eating will be delicious ๐Ÿคฃ the planting is painful together with Blackpool lights, Bangkok said Cem lives 3 doors down he must be howling with the decor ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽ„
Have just offered her a ยฃ1 for a dress she is selling....why would anybody who cracks on they have money be selling clothes on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
No one in his family seems to have a job apart from the dad! His mom should take him to the lawyers office to check if his Mauritian marriage is actually legal. The IVF story line from season 1 is obviously not happening as Caroline looks thinner than ever. She needs to put this manbaby out with the trash and retake control of her life, her house, her car, her relationship with her kids and HER SOCIAL MEDIA accounts! Agree with previous poster, Free Yourself Caroline!

hattie27

Sergio how about you get off your phone and start unpacking rather than filming workers fixing the floor, flipping through old copies of Hello and talking about energies?

Caroline looks like sheโ€™s in mourning for her old life in Surrey (never too late to go back Caz) and ready to whack him with that headache inducing floor tile.