Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouisLover

I saw they put a TikTok on saying something like telling the truth with a heavy filter on them both, it was answering stupid questions but one was who pays for the meal when you go out and they both pointed to CS lol.
I know she isn't close to her daughter but you think Yasmine would have a word with her about the ridiculous TikTok, silly miming and fake dances. She is so wooden and looks ridiculous. Manchild is filling her head with crap saying it's good PR for them.
She is so out of place on the photos of Ushuaia, it's all so fake and posing once a camera comes near her. In her old life she would be going out for a lovely meal with her family now she is acting like she is in her twenties.
Maybe she could do a podcast on having a midlife crisis, dressing like a 20 year old and marrying a manchild with limited vocabulary who brings nothing to the table?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
You said that very eloquently - no one comes out of this looking good! The problem is that this mother believes this punk is some high wheeling dealing executive in Dubai. I bet she has no idea he is nothing but the luggage and dog walker for his employer. Occasionally, she will dress him up and use him for a date or a sober driver. Barbielips lost any class she had when she walked out on Cem and decided this infantile muppet would be managing her career!! You can't always tell your kids want to not to do _ like when

One thing for sure is that she is filthy. Her basic daily hygiene care is gone along with most of her morals. I just can't believe this is the same women that was married to a man like Cem. So the question is was she always this bad or is it that Sergayo has allowed her to live her real self? I mean damn lady how hard is it to take a washcloth and was the bottom of your damn feet!
What's mind boggling is that all the things we say/criticize about her here, is exactly the kind of person she would make fun of, criticize and belittle when she lived in London. She would never have associated with the Caroline Stanbury of today for sure.

Pradalova

Why is he wearing his pyjamas on a night out, and why is his mouth always open ! Why does she always have to do a jiggle when he turns the camera on her. Even on the sun longer, she jiggles, even though she can only jiggle her shoulders. Why are they always lunatically smiling at their own reflections.

they are such weirdos, the village idiots found each other.
Hilarious.

Its all so cringe. When do we think IQ last did a honest day's work, if ever? What's in it for her? someone please tell me. Imagine dragging him around and introducing him. What part of her is NOT embarrassed? its utter madness.

SFV

VIP Member
Why is he wearing his pyjamas on a night out, and why is his mouth always open ! Why does she always have to do a jiggle when he turns the camera on her. Even on the sun longer, she jiggles, even though she can only jiggle her shoulders. Why are they always lunatically smiling at their own reflections.

they are such weirdos, the village idiots found each other.

• Haha

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
Him posting her messy drunk antics on his insta is so pathetic. Her kids are more mature than this clown. No amount of engagement, likes and views are worth that. Caroline needs to regain her dignity.

hattie27

Iโ€™m sorry but I just see this now with the bangs and glasses

1678921014543.jpeg

---
OMG guys, the house decor gets worse !!

He posted a video of their pool titled 'When you transform your backyard into Mykonos', yeah a bathtub in Mykonos.

They (he) really are delusional, i have to say I cringe for him he is such an idiot.
why is he filming the living room when itโ€™s not even set up properly yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Pradalova

You are kidding.. She actually said Miami style mansion on the water??? Just in that one sentence there are 3 lies! No Miami style, no mansion by any means, and no water!! It's a man made rivulet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Is she that moronic that people won't know??
---

Probably because no one was going on that account! It's like IQ28 is now reduced to filming his breakfast and Bangkok CS doing her podcrap on their Carrollos Home account.. That was quick.. No more content.. I guess he got tired of filming his beloved tree, the counter, the lighting, the artwork etc... Oh no wait.. He's still doing it.. Rinse and repeat.. We've seen it so much, if we were blind we could easily move around the house with no help
If we were blind we could move around the house with no help that's too funny.

I can't take no mo of the coffee cup. Someone please explain the coffee cup crap.

• Haha

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
The secondhand embarrassment I feel for her. Agree, itโ€™s all so fake and budget! Why canโ€™t she see what everyone else sees?!?!

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
You are kidding.. She actually said Miami style mansion on the water??? Just in that one sentence there are 3 lies! No Miami style, no mansion by any means, and no water!! It's a man made rivulet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Is she that moronic that people won't know??
---

Probably because no one was going on that account! It's like IQ28 is now reduced to filming his breakfast and Bangkok CS doing her podcrap on their Carrollos Home account.. That was quick.. No more content.. I guess he got tired of filming his beloved tree, the counter, the lighting, the artwork etc... Oh no wait.. He's still doing it.. Rinse and repeat.. We've seen it so much, if we were blind we could easily move around the house with no help
And here we go again with this nonsense, charging a fortune to say Happy Birthday and get the persons name wrong ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha

house10

We havenโ€™t missed you Sophโ€ฆ donโ€™t panic . We arenโ€™t refreshing to see how busy you are โ€ฆ.

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I'm sure he's having temper tantrums and calling her non stop on her girls trip in Bali. The girls were all out clubbing last night and he knows when she drinks that she gets frisky.. Oh to be a fly on the wall and watch him ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Found posts last night clubbing in Bali.. She's the oldest one and is dressed like a hooker again (Exhibit A and Exhibit B)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to me why she looks like she plopped a cat on top of her head? Why is her hairstyle two different colors? I must admit it is great seeing her in pictures without her traveling grifter. Now are we to believe that Sergayo's mom and sister (maybe) wear the same style or size as Barbielips. Was that little moment of them pulling clothing out of a box (it must mean its cheap clothing if it's not hanging or hasn't been sold online) I guess we are suppose to look at the wondering circus couple differently since they are giving away free clothing. Sergayo is really pushing this Mother Theresa narrative isn't he. Like he would actually like to see his mother in a outfit his wife has worn. There is something seriously off with this ....freak! This man child sends out so many uncomfortable vibes - like all those pictures and videos he keeps taking of his mother. I am telling you- it's off. . The way he is making such a fuss and taking her to every place he can get into for free is exhausting and just strange. Sergayo probably told Barbielips 3 seconds after they got the key to concrete condo that he wanted his mother there. Barbielips saw this as a great chance to get the hell away from him for a few days and said - sure bring them over - I am not gonna be around! HIs mother knows enough to know her son's actions are all money related. No one know our sons like we moms. I am sure this isn't his first time at the rodeo. I. If Barbielips was smart she would hide out in ghost hotel or those tents in the deserts to get away from this one. He is probably fuming knowing that she is doing things without him. I also think, that RHOD asked him to back out of being in every scene she is in while ilming. Oh just imagine is face if they told him that.
---
She married him to manage her social media accounts, and even that he can't get right

View attachment 2070161
OMG this is a joke! He is absolutely ignorant. Not playing that role of latin speaking I don't know the english language crap he tries to sell. I am sure he knows free food,vacations and clothes in english. Good Find.
---
Do any of her children live with her ?
I think she tries to tell us that her 3 children live with her part of the time. I am kinda thinking they don't as just having to deal with Sergayo for short amounts of time is way too much for them. I love the fact they probably go back and tell Cem everything that goes on in that house.
Not me ...all ya see on insta is tat ....what I don't get is people like her and wards make out they are loaded yet alway pushing tat ...and I've heard them say they are public figures they are not their insta followers are just a small percentage...
They are broke just like 95 percent of the people on those reality show. She did have such a nice live and a sweet family. Now she is with a bumbling idiot and a bunch of freggly looking animals.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I can't remember if it was on one of her podcasts or stories, she was telling the story of how lucky she was to get one of these apartments. A friend of hers recommended it and she jumped at the opportunity. The builders had more applications then houses, so she was lucky to get one. I don't know if her friend told her or Cem told her that he was buying one too but when she told him she was I'm sure she said he pulled out of the deal. I think it was the interior designer friend of her and she chose the best one for her? Not sure how that works when they are all identical? I don't listen to her pod casts so it must have been on her stories I guess ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sorry for my bad memory, but you get the gist of it.
There is still many of the 60 houses available to rent and buy from the developers. I donโ€™t think they bought the house I think they are just renting it. Every house has the tree in it and there are single row options available which arenโ€™t overlooked and also corner units with bigger gardens available so she has the cheapest option not the best option by far

• Wow