Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npadcr

Chatty Member
They don't seem to be as enthusiastic about the Fairmont as they were about the St. Regis :D
Hmm, so they only stayed at St. Regis for 3 nights? Sooo, in her podcast she said she was going to the maldives for 7days. So did St. Regis comp them a few days for showing their villla, restaurant and spa on social media? God knows they wouldn't put out that type of money to stay at a upscale place like that. If you noticed they did it mid/week when it isn't that busy. With wedding season upon us those villas are being reserved by paying guest. But is that place hurting that bad for paying guest that they would use the two unknowns for advertisement? Especially, if this nutjob is doing the correspondance to get the place comp'd. I mean he is two paces away from being illeterate with his limited knowledge to write or speak the english language.
---
They don't seem to be as enthusiastic about the Fairmont as they were about the St. Regis :D
My gawddd these two eat like the world is ending tomorrow!!! Why is it that they have to order these seafood towers and every entree on the menu. They eat at the airport and don't miss a meal! They certainly have no problem at all spending other people's money. Rather this is comp'd or part of her job ( you know she is a influencer, now) someone else is paying for all this damn food. I am thinking between apps, drinks, dinner, deserts, and tip (which I bet he doesn't do) they are looking at a $500 tab. There is no way in hell- they are spending there own money on this. Just who are they trying to impress with all this over the top extravagance? Clearly, these hotels aren't expecting to make money from these two posts.
---
Oh yea, this is a step down from the St. Regis. People are so sick of seeing these beach trips that they continue to post. It is so cringeworthy and predictable to watch. What really gets me is that he is experiencing places that most hardworking people will never have the opportunity to see. He hasn't put the time in and worked hard to reap this type of luxury and lifestyle. He has made sure he has put himself in this women's life so that he doesn't miss out on anything. He is nothing more than kept man living off of the money and connections she affords him. If we can see that then everyone in Dubai that knows them well enough see's it ten fold.

Last edited:

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
I had never heard of Dawn Ward until I saw her with CS a few months back. So basically hearing from you, clearly those 2 have the same M.O. : freebies. No wonder they are friends. CS has lost alot of friends though in the past few years since she's hooked up with that moron of a husband. Every one knows that they are freeloaders so have been pushed out of the social circles in Dubai.
She was in court last year charged with racial abuse and cocaine possession, but she was cleared.
I had never heard of Dawn Ward until I saw her with CS a few months back. So basically hearing from you, clearly those 2 have the same M.O. : freebies. No wonder they are friends. CS has lost alot of friends though in the past few years since she's hooked up with that moron of a husband. Every one knows that they are freeloaders so have been pushed out of the social circles in Dubai.
She was in court last year charged with racial abuse and cocaine possession, but she was cleared. I remember her being with the Gruesomes a few years ago, she was drunk and was really rude to IQ28, I almost felt sorry for him 😅

Caggis65

Chatty Member
Isn't he related to CS- it's her brother. Never understood what the attraction was that kept Sophie from continuing a relationship with CS and her brother- the father of her kids. It sounds like they were cut from the same cloth- he moved in with Sophie to save money and CS used her and her kind boyfriend for free meals and places to stay . Other then her ex in/laws- Sophie make a run for it and don't look back.
Strange woman

npadcr

Chatty Member
Both got an inferiority complex ...pair numb nuts ...if they had brain cell be dangerous ....she can't cope with an adult relationship....so bring on the little boy ...tragic....seem to be loads of brits in Dubai avoiding taxes and living off freebies...cheap accommodation. ....Will all come crashing down
Oh to be Sophie Stanbury hey? After a busy weekend in the Cuntry back home site visit, chicken supper and paolos body bar and now a day of shopping for hats and dresses for Ascot.

She needs to take it easy 😉🙂
I never really followed her that much but damn I am loving the fact she is living the life that barbielips would like to have right about now. I never understood why she remained close to anyone from that family after the divorce.

LookyLou

This is a little OT but I've always wondered why Caroline Fleming is or was friends with Stanbury. Seemed odd as Fleming comes across more 'refined' compared to CS.
Both their ex-husbands are bankers and they probably moved in the same circles in London.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Maybe IQ28 is not the right name for him because he is CLEVER. Much cleverer than CS.

Case: he lives in Dubai for FREE. with no job. He didn't have to be sponsored for a visa which usually requires employment - hence one of the reasons he was maybe pushing for marriage. Pressure is off him now about a residence visa. He is fed, watered and has shelter. For FREE. He does not have to get up and earn. He just films himself with his coffee cup and or going the gym , getting spray tans shouting honneee.

he doesn't give her a minute to herself so she has little time to WAKE UP and FIND SOMEONE ELSE. She has no time to think. He is in the Maldives right now FOR FREE. The flight was for FREE. that "holiday" (holiday from what?) is free. The rest of us are getting up and going to work with deadlines.

He is living the life he hoped as a footballer but could not make it.

She is deluded and not that bright.

I think he sends emails to companies asking to "collaborate". That's his role. Driver, filmer of videos and somehow she thinks he comes across well and adds to her life? why doesn't a PR person tell her the truth? a friend? family member?

Also, he's not straight. its impossible.
Couldn't agree more 👏👏👏

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
This picture speaks 1000 words !!! Sergayo has been liking this guys photos since 2019 luckily he doesn’t post many so I could see when sergayo has liked them ! 😜
She is happy he has a play mate !
her other boys shipped off to other people she is an truly awful mum on her dronecast she goes on about having them for a month and all this when really she has them less than 2 weeks and spent all of it pretending she was 20 in Ibiza ! She must genuinely be exhausted she is so far down her rabbit hole she can’t get out!
This is the guy who was with them at that wellness spa place in Austria a couple of years ago.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Cem at cannes film festival… looks like he’s moved on. He looks good, much better than the manchild… CS what a mistake
That's not him though
---
That is awful like some kind of student den !! @Joan on Third will know if that’s Cem in the above photos
---

Then I just went online to google Cem in Cannes and look at these old beauties google has of Caroline I mean I could have looked for ages here are a choice few she has changed so Much View attachment 2203708View attachment 2203700View attachment 2203701
You are correct, it isn't him...

ooh where did you hear this? She has 1 of the twins to stay often and tags CS in her stories, I wonder why the other twin doesn’t go?
Did anyone hear SS stories about moving to the country permanently but doesn’t want to give too much away at the moment- where will she be popping to and from all day every day if she leaves London 😂 she’s really hit the jackpot with her new man
Caroline said it in one of her podcasts a few months ago

Caggis65

Chatty Member
**Breaking News**!! Hi guys! So I have 2 friends that are at the birthday the 2 idiots are at in Marrakech! I already sent them a message to give me info! With them I can ask because they are real snarkers, even worse than us 😂
Honestly they look a right pair idiots