Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pradalova

I know "sorry for the radio silence" "just jumping on quickly" why is it always quickly and never slowly? The jumpsuit looks like something from the market in the 80s. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Pradalova

Didn't it come out on Watch What Happens Live that he never set foot on the field for Real Madrid and was benched the whole time? they cashed him out of his contract or something. So he had already finished at 24 when they started their affair?

• Haha
  • Heart

spotonlurker

Wrong on all levels
Came here to say exactly that after I just saw the story that is SO wrong I wish we knew what they were saying probably turning round to yasmin and saying “your mums toy boy is giving me the ick!” he is such a weirdo he knows nothing about privacy this isn’t right at all Bangkok lady should be fuming and the girls parents too did he even ask if he could post that ! !

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
This just proves to all their "followers", as much as they claim that he "works", that he's just a freeloader with no job living off of her. In no Universe is it possible that she finds this appealing.
I'm sure that idiot is probably calling CS non stop to ask what she's doing. He's so afraid of losing her because she's the only one that can maintain the lifestyle that he craves..come to think about it, his tears the other day were probably related to him imagining her dumping him and him back in his Mommy's bedroom in Madrid.

What I find mind-boggling is that he just moved into a new house and he can't even stay there and enjoy it on his own?? When my husband leaves a few days I'm always delighted to have some ME time.. This guy is so codependent that if he isn't around CS he has to be around his Mommy. Such a toddler

SFV

VIP Member
Just looked at Sergios Vlog about the house for the first time. God he is insufferable, I couldn't listen to him for 2 minutes, don't know how she can stand being married to him.

Had to laugh at someone commenting about their bathroom being in their bedroom and he said 'yes, because we have nothing to hide from each other and love being together', obviously they don't feel they need privacy from their neighbours either, the bathroom/bedroom with floor to ceiling windows is totally overlooked by their neighbours, with half the windows needing to be frosted. Ugh.

You can see she, (because this is HIS dream home) aspires to much better things by the way she has designed the interior of the house, some of that would look great in a big modern mansion on it's own private plot, but totally out of place in a relatively small home on an estate that is overlooked on every side. Their outdoor space is minimal, I have seen apartments with bigger outdoor space than theirs.

We will be seeing a Hello middle East, spread from them in their new home, no doubt.

There is a side of me that admires her for accepting all the downgrades she has dealt with since leaving Cem, she is making the best of what must be a difficult experience for her.

Their instagram is just dreadful, all that looking into the camera and smiling AT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, like two loons. Bloody hell, nothing changes with them, they are on repeat, except she has gotten a bit thinner and he has gotten haggard looking with bags under his eyes.

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
It's always on my packing list:
Suntan lotion (y)
Swim wear (y)
Drone (y)
Seriously who the hell would pack a drone to go on holiday:rolleyes:
And the absolute tragedy of this whole situation is that this bum doesn't even pack his own clothes. He proudly records the wonderful hard working house staff as they feverishly cater to his needs. It's hard to watch him with phone in hand video and record these beautiful hard working women pack this sloth's clothes. He has absolutely no shame! This moocher actually recorded and posted a video of him proudly walking around the bathroom/bedroom talking about how beautiful it is - but didn't have enough respect for the female housestaff that was on her hands and knees cleaning the floor as he included that in his video. Didn't he look at that before he sent that out? Would he like his mother or sister to be recorded doing that? That's the kind of person we are dealing with. Go back and look at his instagram post from just 4 years ago when he lived in a run down cluttered beach home- it's very clear he would do anything for money and fame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SFV

VIP Member
So Sophie is back from the Alps, feeling 'Porky' in a size 25 pair of jeans, with skeletal legs. She mentioned how grateful she is to have met a lovely partner who invited her ex inlaws to join them on their ski holiday, she does seem to have found herself a nice decent guy.

I see the other two are continuing their empty fake-funny lifestyle.

spotonlurker

Had to snap this just caught a glimpse of these in her I’m home and he is sleep video ! The manifesting boards that look like pre school collage artwork !! At least hers does mention kids health his one says Go viral 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
What's that on his shoulders, a backback? Maybe his MBA is in it! 🤡
😂😂😂😂 Best quote ever.
---
Does anyone follow Sophie Stanbury? I really cannot listen to her, the singsong screechy voice, it's so grating and annoying, but I do sometimes check out her insta as she can have nice beauty products to recommend. (the hair oil she promotes is actually really good and smells great, although it is pricey). As someone else posted about instrammers, always busy, busy doing nothing and she seems to be the epitome of that..

Anyway she is turning her hand to clothes designing, omg, 🤣 she has designed some knickerbockers, they look dreadful even on her skinny frame, I wouldn't even put them on a toddler. The comments are overwhelmingly slating them, what was she thinking !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lll32

Does anyone else notice how uncomfortable all her podcast guests are that all they talk about is CS? Every single podcast is about Caroline and her situation. The guests come on to to discuss divorce yet barely get a word in and are just hearing about how much better her life is now 🤮
We really learn nothing about her guests it’s really disrespectful
I think she will have to ditch the podcast soon. There are only so many talks you can have about divorce once you've remarried. I can see that they are trying to branch out with their merch from Divorced not Dead to Horrible Human. Who in their right mind would buy anything saying Horrible Human? Even when I read it, I hear his accent!

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
Remember when she said; "I live better than most billionaires"! 😳😅😅
Maybe what she meant to say is I sleep on the bathroom floor, walk the dogs and clean up the poop of Billionaires!! Right Barblelips- isn't that what you meant to say?
---
Her fake tan looks ridiculous
Nothing worse then seeing a women in her late 40's trying to do the tan to look younger- sorry lipso you look overcooked and 10 years older then your supposed birth age- 46,47 25, 43...you know- we never can get her to remember how old she is. Being married to a latin man that comes from a host of latin males - they don't get tans. Ummm, why would they. Mine has a beautiful caramel skin color. With the risk of offending any of my peeps I won't tell you what they say about their fellow latin male. My opinion is that he has run out of everything else that he can get for free and he certainly won't have barbielips have something done that the can't. Jus so frekin gross.
---
In her previous life there is no way she would have moved into a new house until it was 100% move in ready, including everything unpacked and organised. She would just have to walk in the front door and not lift a finger.
Oh those days she longs for, doesn't she? The days she lounged at Four Seasons and drank champs all day/night and had them call when her the throne was ready for her Highness to roll up to. She is walking around this house that looks like the house they use on Halloween where the floors make you have vertigo and each room brings more weirdness to it. The bathroom in the bedroom that they act is so cool is not so cool. In fact it is cheap looking. The whole place including the dogs and animals running around, workmen trying to complete the last bit. My husband being a building of homes more custom to what NIna and that fine husband are having built said he would never let his customers into a home when there is so much that has to be completed. She moved in because Michael desperatdely wanted her out- and she had not other place to go.
---
I have never seen anything as tacky in my life
Oh look she let Zach and Arron hang the tacky dollar store pictures while Sergayo films it. Those pictures are so flea market stuff and who hangs that going down a wall? Cem she needs you back at least for the class you bestowed upon her. She has married a adolescent man child whose knowledge and taste for fine paintings is limited to Frozen paint by numbers books.
---
So which one of you put evil eye on their new floor 🤣🤣 Some of the tiles have broken and sergio filmed the workers fixing them earlier

View attachment 2043443
"does anyone else secretly hope that tree dies? 🤣" 😂😂

Had to have a look at their instagram, Caroline has lost quite a bit of weight and her new hairstyle suits her,, but she has also had some work done on her face (as well as an updated filter). Things are looking better since she lost the Cosmesurge gig and the freebies that went with it.

The house is an absolute disaster, they have got to be penniless if they can't afford a hotel for a few nights while the house is finished.
I can't see how she can lose the weight that these gram pictures are showing. I think she is using filters that make her look thinner. I am a 44 so close to whatever weight
---
So which one of you put evil eye on their new floor 🤣🤣 Some of the tiles have broken and sergio filmed the workers fixing them earlier
ilView attachment 2043443
Wow, I am loving the evi eye. Karma is a beautiful think isn't it. Here's a suggestion - Assbrain Sergayo put down the damn, useless camera and start helping us out. But oh we have forgottten Little Lord Founteroy thinks he is to above we mere pesants to get his ands dirty. Dude we have all seen where you came from before meeting Barbielips- 3 years ago you would have been part of the crew fixing that house. You think filming hard working people make ou look purpsoseful I say it makes you look like a big bafoonn. With no respect and getting in they way of people working harad.
---
Every time I feel myself feeling a bit of sadness towards Barbielips I have to rewind my brain to 4 years ago. You are trying to convince losers like me that actually follow you as my guilty pleasure. In the beginning I would glance through your instagram photosl,, really not liking our personality but thought you had such a sweet family. Skip no 2023 and you have become a completely different women tht threw a good man and sweet children into a firestorm of uncertainties jsut to be with with nobody. Cem gave you everything physically he could afford and your ungrateful ar3se thanked him by two timing him with this manchild. Good luck trying to rebuild what you walked away from. From where i am sitting at = my bet is Cem remarrying a nice women successful and loving to him and his children. You ended jp with the short end of the stick for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hattie27

Listening to the podcast this morning. Everything she states is a contradiction. ‘People don’t know themselves in their 20’s or 30’s’. So why did you marry someone who was 26?

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I won’t post the development as that’s too much like doxxing for me but finished homes similar are selling for around 11 million dirhams. Similar to a semi or terrace in an okish part of London. I think it’s a good place for her and her kids and I don’t hate the decor. It’s very Dubai. My problem is Sergio, she needs to get shot of him as at this point, he is just living off her and contributing nothing apart from tantrums. Not to mention posting really unflattering, unfiltered videos of her on her TikTok for people to ridicule. I actually feel really sorry for her if I’m honest.
It's so funny because I thought exactly the same thing..his Tiktok videos of her are embarrassing and I'm sure she doesn't even look at them because she'd ask him to take them down. The guy has no shame and is just out for himself.
---
OK so a few updates via my contacts in Dubai.. So the "house" that the 2 losers are in is about a 1.5 to 2 million dollar home, price at beginning of project on spec when they got it. Now they are up in price as market has increased with influx of foreigners. Cem also lives in Al Barari and always has since the separation but he isn't in the same development as the other 2. So the "2 doors down" comment she made was figuratively as yes, he is in the same compound (which is very big) but not literally 2 doors down lol

Last edited:

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
He is so, so desperate to go viral on social media but it isn’t happening. Soon he will be posting his usual coffee cup, floating breakfast, petal bed/bath content from the Maldives. Yawn. People are bored of that sort of thing now, especially in these hard times for most. No one has told Sergio that the age of the lifestyle/travel influencer is over.

LouisLover

CS appeared happy the other day when when the son (who is never on camera) went with manchild to get a PlayStation. First time he has been seen with the manchild alone and of course it went straight on his stories. That should have been a bit on bonding for just the two of them but not with this thoughtless grifter.
i m so pleased that Bravo hasn’t allowed his little tantrums to get him on the girls trip. It looked like CS was more relaxed and joined in without this manchild pulling at her clothes for attention. I am so here for the day she gives him the boot 🥾

Pradalova

But WHAT does his mother and family think he actually does? He doesn't have a job. its looking worse by the day. CS was having a spray tan in her garage. She is on a mattress on the floor. One of her sons has bailed to be with his cousins after just having a week with them skiing. As soon as the holidays come, he is gone. Where is Yasmin? she is never in the new house. As someone said earlier, who is her demographic? Divorced Not Dead doesn't work as she is married. her branding right now is stupidity for marrying a boy with no job thinking people would think she married Cristiano Ronaldo.

• Heart
  • Haha

hattie27

I think CS believes her market is young women and she’s letting them in on some secret about why not to get married. I’m a year older than her, married for 16 years. I wouldn’t look to her to get advice. So marriage gets hard and she recommends you quit it and go live your best life with a hot younger man? What about the deep love that occurs during marriage after the infatuation lessens? What about caring for your partner when they are sick? Looking after elderly parents? The fact she has nothing to do with hers or his tells me all I need to know.

• Heart

hattie27

I have a new partner with a good business (not like IQ28) of a few years after being divorced (my ex's choice not mine- but we are amicable after 15 years of marriage). My ex is wealthy like Cem and pays all the kids private schooling, medical bills, clothes etc and some of a small portion of a joint mortgage on the old family home I live in.

He said to me in no uncertain terms that if I met another guy and he moved in (and assumed role of bread winner) that he would not pay for the mortgage or support another guy thats a freeloader living in the home whilst the kids are under 18. I think most men are the same. I pay for everything else and your lifestyle does change on a single income even with assets . We don't love together as he has 3 kids also and my children similar age to Carolines would NOT live with me any longer with a strange man in the house...they have been very upfront. Hence I value my relationship with my children more than my partner so we will wait to move in or get married when our children are adults. I have no idea why Caroline rushed this, there is always a casualty!
Such an important point to make. I don’t understand the rush either which makes me think there was an overlap. Also wouldn’t she want to process the end of her marriage, divorce etc?

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
She's on her stories talking about her facial she's having.... While she's got a filter on her face 🙄 and it was glitching as the therapist rubbed her skin

• Haha