Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children always look so uncomfortable around him.
These pictures are so outdated- look at how young one of twins looks. It just gives me the creeps to see this fraudster hugging those boys. The child is clearly uncomfortable - look at his body language.

I decided to torture myself today and look at Bloated Barbielips instastories and as always- they don't disappoint. I guess they didn't take my suggestion of taking on some seasonal work - she Santa with her bulging waistline and Sergayo prancing around as an Elf with with his tights! Instead she post them lounging on the beach while staff waits on them like they are royalty. Yeah, these are the same two that are selling pillowcases and dogfood and are having a townhouse built. Oh, by the way the townhouse is half the size of the villa they left (cough, kicked out of). Question- . Who does she think relates to her? It's a Monday nutjob- most of us are packing lunches, dropping kids off at school, getting into work and you all know the rest.... so for her to show us getting her dirty feet massaged along with her pouring coupious amounts of alcohol in her gullet are nothing more then showing off a lifestyle she knows most women don't have. ON her podcast she kept saying she was patting herself on her back because of how much she has accomplished-I am still trying to figure out what the hell she does? Seriously, what does she do for a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have no idea what she does. Also where are all of her staff? They seem to have disappeared

Reactions: 3
Did they ever move into the office space they were supposed to be setting up?

Reactions: 2
I have no idea what she does. Also where are all of her staff? They seem to have disappeared
She doesn't need a staff.. She has IQ28 as her full time staff doing everything for her 😂

Good catch I forgot about that!

Have you guys noticed that she posts much less now? He's still at it of course with the dumb open mouth smile and filming with the coffee cup to film the "biews".
Today she was having her hair colored and of course the clingy idiot had to be there filming it and she said "you aren't supposed to be here". She really can't get a breather from that moron.. I'd go berserk if my husband was around me filming me in every situation..

Reactions: 6
I suspect IQ28 will be heading home to Mamma and Papa next week. Maybe Rubberlips might spend her free time with her children🤔

I have to say I prefer her hair shorter
Agreed.. She might...just might..be waking up to the fact that IQ is just a hindrance to her. Honestly I hope so for her because he's the one that we seem to all agree (not just us but social media comments as well) is the idiotic useless whiney uncultured moronic desperate pathetic one (I tried to put as less adjectives as possible but it was just flowing out of me)

I suspect IQ28 will be heading home to Mamma and Papa next week. Maybe Rubberlips might spend her free time with her children🤔
j
Absolutely, Barbielips already put that tidbit out on her podcast (cough,personal therapy) that Dubai's biggest freeloader will be returning to his parents for Christmas. She was trying to act like she was going to miss him but was giddy with excitement for a few days without her shadow. I guess her shadow Dirty Juan has to get back home to put his stocking by his bed and wait for Santa. It must be so hard for him to go from this pampered life to his parent's middle class home. Will we see him posting photo's of staff waiting on his lard ass while vacationing this time? This freeloader has huge fear of FOMO (fear of missing out) so his freeloading ass will be back in Dubai in record time.

Agreed.. She might...just might..be waking up to the fact that IQ is just a hindrance to her. Honestly I hope so for her because he's the one that we seem to all agree (not just us but social media comments as well) is the idiotic useless whiney uncultured moronic desperate pathetic one (I tried to put as less adjectives as possible but it was just flowing out of me)
Oh look guys we have soccer mom barbielips today!! It still boggles my mind that this women who claims to have been a CEO of a company that had 75 employees (cough, bankrupt) and is the spokesperson for luxury brands (cough,now selling pillowcases and dogfood) would have dressed to please this freeloader. He had her dressing like a two cent hooker on the strips in Vegas! I am thinking the only reason she keeps this nutjob around is she is afraid he will hook up with another older women with money and we know she can't have that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
NIna posted a little tour of her new home that is almost near completion. Looks beautiful. I mean that is what one would expect with a couple that has money. Meanwhile, back at the building site of Dubai's cheapest couple I think they have a couple of walls up now. Since I do have some knowledge from marrying into a family that are commercial and custom home builders- this townhome they are building is far down on the list of "money making" projects. When you are paying the type of money Nina and her husband are they more than likely have large crews working all the time and their materials are being shipped as high priority. Unfortunately, as much as Barbielips and her freeloading husband (cough, asskisser) tell us how their dream home is custom made the reality is it is a cookie cutter townhome that is worked on with a timeline that goes on forever. In other words- no one is rushing crews over there to get it finished! But truly all these two numbnuts need is a bed so they can lay on it and watch TV or send text.

Yeah, that's a great question- and while we are at where is the staff that she has? Honestly, other then being on RHOD which no one here in the states watch- what does she do? She keeps saying she is a brand- a brand of what? We all know he is her pimp and would sell her out to the devil for a dollar but at this point in her life what company would consider her for their face of a luxury brand? Perhaps when she was with Cem and he had connections and she dressed like a women with class and money she would be marketable but being married to this nutjob she may get work now with those russian mobster people!

IQ28 has just put a video on Tiktok of his understanding of the IVF process. Prepare to be astounded 😅
"You don't learn the technical part of it. Everyone knows the practice: you "tiki tiki" and you have the baby. Now (IVF) you "tiki tiki", the baby stays there and then someone takes it out and they say....you can have it now or in two years. How is that possible!"

It's shocking to think that he really could be this uneducated and stupid. But I don't think he's smart enough to be putting on an act.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently it’s the works Christmas party 🥳🥳 CS, manchild, three housekeepers, Maria Doyle and Hair by Samir. I agree with Joan, she does seem to be a tad annoyed with manchild. She’s not giggling like a schoolgirl at his every quip. She must be feeling a little stressed. She said she’s homeless in a months time so if the house isn’t ready they will have to beg for a free stay at a Hotel. Also, if I’m not mistaken, I think they are going away again to celebrate their anniversary 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
So they are off to Saudi apparently...does CS realize that in Saudi you don't dress like in Dubai? I was in Saudi a few months ago and although the country has opened up alot and growing exponentially, there's a certain etiquette of dress code you just know to follow out of respect. I mean, no one stops you to say this or that, your outfit is this or that, it's too short blablabla..you just know to be correct, period. Let's see if she has the decency to look proper..
I know you guys might think I'm crazy but my dislike for her is diminishing in the sense that my dislike for him is growing to a point I would love to see his downfall. He's the most despicable human I have ever encountered.. I can see his game a mile away..how she doesn't see it is beyond comprehension...although sometimes I do see that she might

• Haha
Good grief, if I had to spend one night with Sergioooooo in that tent, I’d have to plan my escape. Cue wedding flashback spam, massages and food. Who goes to the Seychelles and bunks off on another holiday two minutes before Xmas for another holiday? What about kids finishing school and organising Xmas?

I wonder if Sergio ever buys Caroline any gifts. I’m sure her previous husband would have bought her jewellery and bags etc for anniversaries and birthdays. Can he actually afford luxury gifts for her? Does he even have an income? He never seems to actually pay for anything, it’s all #gifted to her as an influencer. Don’t know how she puts up with supporting him.

Oh it is a gifted trip by Accor, everything tagged all_mea. So disingenuous to make everyone think they are paying for all these luxury trips, to me it is the equivalent of fraud, as the are knowingly misleading people. How these people sleep at night I will never know.

On another note, I see her assistant has updated her job on LinkedIn from Personal Assistant to Caroline Stanbury to Brand and Operations Manager, Private HNW Individual. Even that is smokes and mirrors, unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HNW individual in a semi detached town house lol. I should not be bitchy but I can't help it.

I agree with Joan - how does she not see his game? every day he gets up with no job, no income and the effing coffee cup and the open smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh it is a gifted trip by Accor, everything tagged all_mea. So disingenuous to make everyone think they are paying for all these luxury trips, to me it is the equivalent of fraud, as the are knowingly misleading people. How these people sleep at night I will never know.

On another note, I see her assistant has updated her job on LinkedIn from Personal Assistant to Caroline Stanbury to Brand and Operations Manager, Private HNW Individual. Even that is smokes and mirrors, unbelievable.
It should read: "Private HNW Individual" with no self-worth raising a teenage con-artist and swindler.

So they are off to Saudi apparently...does CS realize that in Saudi you don't dress like in Dubai? I was in Saudi a few months ago and although the country has opened up alot and growing exponentially, there's a certain etiquette of dress code you just know to follow out of respect. I mean, no one stops you to say this or that, your outfit is this or that, it's too short blablabla..you just know to be correct, period. Let's see if she has the decency to look proper..
I know you guys might think I'm crazy but my dislike for her is diminishing in the sense that my dislike for him is growing to a point I would love to see his downfall. He's the most despicable human I have ever encountered.. I can see his game a mile away..how she doesn't see it is beyond comprehension...although sometimes I do see that she might
Totally agree, and I get the vibe that they're in some sort of fraud relationship. She's not stupid, but he's far more streetwise and he let's her see what he wants her to see, then keeps her in the dark. When it all goes pear-shaped he'll leave her to carry the can.

Last edited:
  • Haha

"High Net Worth Individual"... That is so hysterical. I'd be embarrassed if I were CS to just straight up lie like that. People aren't stupid and know very well that any trip, meal, hotel, etc that she tags is free. Every comment I see either on Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok is related exactly to that. People are not stupid.. I mean look at us..in the beginning we all thought we were alone thinking all those things about them..then we discovered Tattle and realized we were not alone (sounds like an X-File sentence 😂)

Reactions: 7