Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have finally arrived at Nina’s and manchild has got his feet up on a cream sofa with his shoes on. I really am so sick of this idiot. Pretending on Instagram that he is wealthy and lives a fantastic life when the reality is they are both scroungers and give nothing back to their ‘friends’ as they have nothing to give them. Unless you want waiter boy to make you a coffee ☕ 😂
Can't beleive she wore that cheap get-up on a yacht. Wonder was she mistaken for a "yacht girl" 😱

Reactions: 3
Maria Doyle makeup is a disgrace to the makeup industry ! I think she used to be a hairdresser in Ireland, she should have stayed shampooing hair as clearly she doesn't have any talent for doing make up, reminds me of when I let my kids do my make up for fun.
I second that!

Reactions: 2
Cringe!! Sergio is the ultimate gold digger. Caroline does have a great network that she has worked hard for over the years. He just swans into the Merc F1 garage acting like he belongs there. She could do so much better for herself.

Reactions: 4
Cringe!! Sergio is the ultimate gold digger. Caroline does have a great network that she has worked hard for over the years. He just swans into the Merc F1 garage acting like he belongs there. She could do so much better for herself.
I agree. He lives his whole life for instagram. She said my hubby is very very happy and why wouldn't he be? Doesn't go to work and freeloads off anyone he can. They soon left Nina when they got a better offer.

I am speaking for myself - but I would spend eternity miserable with Cem then 3 minutes with that low down, sleezy, uneployed, lying grifter she has ended up with!!! No one actually knows what goes on behind the doors of a person's marriage but she has showed everyone her life with this sleezeball and she certainly married down.

The sheer fact that she has to justify this giglio's actions all the time - shows how conflicted she is with him. He has shown everyone exactly what he is. What is laughable is that she wasted time and money or her IVF (cough, sham) trying to act (badly) like she was on board for another child.
She really married her gay bestie! The divorce is definitely going to be very messy and highly entertaining 😅 can't wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This clown walks around with his fake gold jewelry and old outdated clothes thinking he fits in with this crowd! I wonder how many people stop him asking for a glass of champs thinking he is the wait staff!! To think she gave up that gorgeous financially stable DJ'ing Cem for this clown is mind blowing.

She really married her gay bestie! The divorce is definitely going to be very messy and highly entertaining 😅 can't wait!!
Yup, it is her new Luke.

Can't beleive she wore that cheap get-up on a yacht. Wonder was she mistaken for a "yacht girl" 😱
That's her new look- cheap and trashy!

NEEENNNAA! ELLOOOOOO!
Absolutely cringeworthy!!

Can someone please hid that dark lip pencil 😱
While you at it hide her trashy dresses and hooker shoes!!!

Last edited:
I can’t see manchild getting sick of CS as she has given him a fantastic lifestyle. I think he is that daft he thinks these people like him. They wouldn’t give him time of day without her. CS is the one who will kick their marriage to the kerb but I can’t see that being for some time. She never gets a minute away from manchild so she won’t meet someone else. She will eventually get sick of his immature behaviour and not providing anything but at the moment she thinks she got a hottie and her friends are envious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

where are they off to now? she has kids. They have no stability. I feel so sorry for them. Especially the boys now entering Adolescence. Its so sad.

AGree with the above that it will be a while before she kicks him to the curb and it will have to be something bombproof so that she can save face without saying "I was duped and got it wrong"

Reactions: 6
“The lovely sergio” Said noone ever !
Im exhausted by the amount of hustling and free loading they have done in the last few days . How the duck do they get into these places 10/10 for effort though! But not on the clothes her outfits have been beyond awful!!
That flowery shirt.....again! he's worn it to death😱 she must have stopped his monthly allowance.

where are they off to now? she has kids. They have no stability. I feel so sorry for them. Especially the boys now entering Adolescence. Its so sad.

AGree with the above that it will be a while before she kicks him to the curb and it will have to be something bombproof so that she can save face without saying "I was duped and got it wrong"
You're dead right there and all three kids are in therapy. She's a rotten excuse for a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“The lovely sergio” Said noone ever !
Im exhausted by the amount of hustling and free loading they have done in the last few days . How the duck do they get into these places 10/10 for effort though! But not on the clothes her outfits have been beyond awful!!
What the frek is this asswipe wearing? I think he just stops anyone and ask for a photo so he has something to post. He has no idea who have these people are but he is so thirsty and star struck he stalks everyone for a photo opportunity. You got to remember this guy is a pro at manipulation and lying. He flew to Dubai to lock down this relationship with barbielips for fear she was going to get back with Cem. She said he showed up with no job, friends or place to live. It shows just what lengths he would go to to attach to someone that can put him in this lifestyle. His parent's should be so proud of their grown ass son who sold himself for money.

That flowery shirt.....again! he's worn it to death😱 she must have stopped his monthly allowance.

You're dead right there and all three kids are in therapy. She's a rotten excuse for a mother.
He is wearing clothes that are on his instagram before he even wormed his way into barbielips life. I guess she isn't going to spring for him to get new clothes and he is too cheap to buy them. Guess he feels like he should be comp'd them for no reason other then he is a leech! Barbielips probably was a horrible mother when she was with Cem but he made her be responsible for the children on some level. Now that she is with this manchild she is nothing more than a middle aged lush dressing like a vegas call girl that leaves her kids with anyone who she can pawn them off too. I am shook that Cem hasn't petitioned for sole custody and suing her for child support.

Last edited:
For Caroline being divorced suits her. 50% custody of the children being with her ex means she only has to parent 50% of the time. Even then she has staff to do that.

find her a walking contradiction.

‘My kids are fed and clothed and want for nothing’. Kids need more than the basics, especially teenagers.

‘I didn’t like having to answer to anyone in my first marriage’.
Shares that her second husband is extremely jealous and hates sharing her, pretty sure that equals control.

‘I don’t think about the future, it is all about now until it suits us both’.
Why get married? Pretty sure the vows state till death is do part.

I am a year older than Caroline and I still don’t understand what her target market is. If she could talk about peri menopause or ageing parents or the perils of teenagers I might perk up. But no, she’s running around like a teenager. She also says young girls follow her. Who? I think if they do, it’s because of Sergio and the ridiculous lifestyle they lead.

Reactions: 7
Helle everyone! Thank you all for such great commentaries! So having done a quick recap of their stories of the last 24 hours I can only say one thing: IQ28 is the most annoying and obnoxious person in the World. Between his "aieaieaieieaie" screeching and his "loooook at deeeeez..wooooooow", I could slap him 😂.
I wonder what Kevin O'Leary thought about him while he was talking with him..poor Kevin. He's one smart guy and he's always been my favorite on Shark Tank for his sharpness. What IQ could have said to him just makes me laugh.
So they got "B.I.P" tickets to go inside the paddocks invited by the Hilfigers. She will always find a way to insert herself where there's an opportunity. She probably saw that Mrs. Hilfiger was there through her Instagram and most probably begged her to get "B.I.P." tickets.
They are just so disgusting it's unbelievable. They are literally the only ones I know that posted so many stories this weekend at F1 and I have plenty of friends that were there on yachts as well.
I'm astounded that once more she's leaving behind her kids. Why even bother building a townhouse with bedrooms for them. I mean couldn't she have taken the boys to F1 at least? She's the most vile and hateful person around.
Well let's see what freebie they are off to this time!

Imagine her going out looking like this if she was married to Cem! He was the only reason she had a bit of class and decorum. Remove him from the picture and this is what you are left with. Dirty Juan would have her go out dressed like Bozo the clown if it meant they would get him a free dinner, vacation or ability to mingle with the upper class.

Helle everyone! Thank you all for such great commentaries! So having done a quick recap of their stories of the last 24 hours I can only say one thing: IQ28 is the most annoying and obnoxious person in the World. Between his "aieaieaieieaie" screeching and his "loooook at deeeeez..wooooooow", I could slap him 😂.
I wonder what Kevin O'Leary thought about him while he was talking with him..poor Kevin. He's one smart guy and he's always been my favorite on Shark Tank for his sharpness. What IQ could have said to him just makes me laugh.
So they got "B.I.P" tickets to go inside the paddocks invited by the Hilfigers. She will always find a way to insert herself where there's an opportunity. She probably saw that Mrs. Hilfiger was there through her Instagram and most probably begged her to get "B.I.P." tickets.
They are just so disgusting it's unbelievable. They are literally the only ones I know that posted so many stories this weekend at F1 and I have plenty of friends that were there on yachts as well.
I'm astounded that once more she's leaving behind her kids. Why even bother building a townhouse with bedrooms for them. I mean couldn't she have taken the boys to F1 at least? She's the most vile and hateful person around.
Well let's see what freebie they are off to this time!
Thanks Joan you always give us good commentaries as well! Dirty Juan has got this "working the crowds" down pack now doesn't he? He weasels his way over to a VIP and snaps a photo to post. His fast talking with that fake open mouth smile is so annoying! Not one thing appealing to this con artist. He is better suited as a used car salesman!! I am sure the majority of these people tolerate him because of some weird loyalty to barbielips. I have noticed she isn't traveling to California or Miami like she use to- what happened to Larsa, Shiva, Tracy- all those friends she came to the states to mooch off of? So she is going to travel again for a couple of months without her kids I am assuming? It must be exhausting to rotate friends based on who has a free place available. Can you imagine for Christmas he is going home to mommy and daddy and she is staying in Dubai! It's so immature and childish the way these two live but honestly its so entertaining to watch play out.

Last edited:
I’m still amazed by the closet … and somebody commented exactly what I thought …
Good comment. Also this photo was taken in Vegas I think in the November before she announced her separation.

I was also thinking she is never in LA anymore, but I guess no real reason now her toyboy is her husband and living in Dubai. I thought her and Shiva had a falling out around the time the pandemic started, never saw her congratulate her on her marriage or baby.

Considering they've been off line for a while, I'm assuming they are going to the US. Maybe L.A.?
Her closet sale is beyond ridiculous. There are no big brands. It's all run of the mill stuff. Like I think I once said, I give those away. Why is she being so cheap? Oh yes I forgot, she just is cheap!
I'm surprised we didn't get the endless stories on Emirates, the seat, the champagne, the food etc.. Maybe I'm speaking too soon and they will post when they land 😂

Good comment. Also this photo was taken in Vegas I think in the November before she announced her separation.

I was also thinking she is never in LA anymore, but I guess no real reason now her toyboy is her husband and living in Dubai. I thought her and Shiva had a falling out around the time the pandemic started, never saw her congratulate her on her marriage or baby.
Well now that Shiva isn't with Mohamed anymore there is no use for her.

Last edited:
Yes she was always with Shiva saying best friends and all that. (everyone is a best friend) 'I'm best friends with Nicole Scherzinger" etc etc and now she is nowhere to be seen. Wow he moved to Dubai not knowing anyone. I mean what is the practicality of that? did he put himself up in a hotel and worm his way in? MADNESS