Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit it is such a guilty pleasure to see that every single thing we have been saying all along is now being echoed on Twitter and other gossip sites. CS made a huge huge mistake by shacking up with this idiot..

By the way, we never broached the subject of her shoe line. I don't know what you guys think but I personally think they look cheap and tacky. And I promise I'm not saying this because I'm biased and it's CS. It would be Beyoncรฉ, I would say the same thing. They look plasticky if you know what I mean not to mention super uncomfortable.
Agree with you about the shoe line. Most of them look cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 7
I have to admit it is such a guilty pleasure to see that every single thing we have been saying all along is now being echoed on Twitter and other gossip sites. CS made a huge huge mistake by shacking up with this idiot..

By the way, we never broached the subject of her shoe line. I don't know what you guys think but I personally think they look cheap and tacky. And I promise I'm not saying this because I'm biased and it's CS. It would be Beyoncรฉ, I would say the same thing. They look plasticky if you know what I mean not to mention super uncomfortable.
Oh Joan, I 100% agree with you on the shoes. They are just horrendous

Reactions: 5
Who wrote that text response from Sergio, certainly not him, the language and grammar is not consistent with how he speaks or normally writes
Same with the text from Derek Warburton is not written by him either, he's British!

Same with the text from Derek Warburton is not written by him either, he's British!
Correction.....he's American.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who wrote that text response from Sergio, certainly not him, the language and grammar is not consistent with how he speaks or normally writes
Was about to say the same thing! He doesnโ€™t even know what eluding means!! Or any thing else written for that matter!!

What is that supposed to be? I mean I get it's flowers in the pool but what's the point? That assh*le actually filmed the poor guy who said he was up since 2am doing that and IQ27 seemed so proud of that. It would have been more significant if he had done it himself rather than the staff at the hotel. I guess he went from ordering balloons to now having pools covered in petals. I am disgusted by this entitled ass who now thinks he's actually someone. He didn't used to be so conceited and arrogant. Just because he's on a reality show with an average of 500,000 viewers, he now thinks he's Brad Pitt status. I wouldn't be ranting on him if he actually did something with his Life, something meaningful.
The petals in the pool, if you think about it, were paid by CS because he has zero income... And that is IF he even paid since everything is comped
She really needs to kick his ass to the kerb. I mean get a job at least ๐Ÿคท

Reactions: 6
Looks completely stagedโ€ฆ

Ok Iโ€™m sure some more goss will come out. What about the fake Mba?

Reactions: 4
OMG!!!! It's all kicking off๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
It's mind blowing he even went there..he just gave it attention! No one really knew about this except here months ago but now I bet you the social media sleuths are going to go dig deeper. At least we can just sit back and watch it unfold.
He's getting torn to pieces on his Twitter because people are pissed he's addressing the gay rumor with Derek and not the racist tweet.
Also people are not buying it either over there and think it's staged.

Agree with you about the shoe line. Most of them look cheap and tacky.
Absolutely!! In my opinion - those shoes look cheaply made, and so very uncomfortable to wear- and nothing more then a cheap slip on sandal. The prices start at $248 - hmmm, I guess this is for all her "very wealthy" follower she bragged about having- to wear. The funny thing is I haven' t seen a picture of anyone wearing those shoes. God knows if she or her unemployed grifter of a husband had a picture of someone wearing them they would post them all over the place.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a free moment this morning and decided to look at frik and frak's instastories today. Same old stuff- it's now borderline pathetic with these two. Dirty Juan is filming them sitting on the hot arse balcony (of course she is laying down) and they both have some ridiculous looking hats on that they must be hawking or is it hacking- you know what I mean. . He is blabbering and she is nodding occasionally. My God aren't these two moranic individuals hot while baking in the desert heat out there. Then we have the normal go to gym, eating and some trip to TicToc office so we can see them make more fools of themselves. But the worse was her surrounded by her dogs and i noticed just how fugly that dog Taz is. I am sorry peeps but I got to mention her damn scary arese dog. It's so mean, unfriendly and one of the ugliest dog I have ever seen. I mean she couldn't have found a better dog to match up with her personality.

OMG!!!! It's all kicking off๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
GEEZUS...........what has happened? What I am missing peeps?

OMGAWDDDD!!!! He just thought he could get control of the narrative and it is going sideways now! There is now way in hell that toddler wrote that text. He can't write a 5 word sentence correctly- and we are suppose to believe that he wrote that text? Peeps- if you see any comments other then what is on his twitter account (where he is getting slammed) please post for us all to share.

I had a free moment this morning and decided to look at frik and frak's instastories today. Same old stuff- it's now borderline pathetic with these two. Dirty Juan is filming them sitting on the hot arse balcony (of course she is laying down) and they both have some ridiculous looking hats on that they must be hawking or is it hacking- you know what I mean. . He is blabbering and she is nodding occasionally. My God aren't these two moranic individuals hot while baking in the desert heat out there. Then we have the normal go to gym, eating and some trip to TicToc office so we can see them make more fools of themselves. But the worse was her surrounded by her dogs and i noticed just how fugly that dog Taz is. I am sorry peeps but I got to mention her damn scary arese dog. It's so mean, unfriendly and one of the ugliest dog I have ever seen. I mean she couldn't have found a better dog to match up with her personality.

GEEZUS...........what has happened? What I am missing peeps?

OMGAWDDDD!!!! He just thought he could get control of the narrative and it is going sideways now! There is no way in hell that toddler wrote that text. He can't write a 5 word sentence correctly- and we are suppose to believe that he wrote that entire text? Peeps- if you see any comments other then what is on his twitter account (where he is getting slammed) please post for us all to share.

Last edited:
Carolineโ€™s poor sons knowing this is all out there on the internet. I couldnโ€™t care less about Sergioโ€™s sexuality but Iโ€™m sure she is loving this as it brings more attention which is what she craves. What a life.

Reactions: 8
Anyone watch the Reunion?
Yes, I watched it this morning. Andy basically said CS was the anchor of the show and the idea for the show was around her! Quite surprised at that. She confirmed she knew โ€˜all of the Epstein gangโ€™. I think when she has has Sergio around her it gives her confidence cos he is such a kiss ass. As someone else commented earlier and I tend to agree Sergio wouldnโ€™t be allowed to tag onto the meet-ups if Andy Cohen didnโ€™t want him there.

CS: "Lesa's husband called me a 50yr old influencer "
Ayan: "You are a 50yr old influencer " ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.