Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that CS commented! She's really THAT dumb to open up a can of worms there!
I saw some of Dubai Lover's comments on Twitter already and he really doesn't hold back regarding IQs past 😂. He blasted several times a picture of IQ and that guy Derek Warburton, his supposed sugar Daddy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Either she is lying about that work Visa or her shoe line is from the States and they sponsored her. I don't think Bravo would do it for that long of a time as they are by contract. I live very close to NYC and there is no way these two free loaders would be able to afford a "tent" living here. What my husband and I pay for taxes on our home every year are more than what these two have paid for anything in a year. They are so use to getting everything free that they have no clue what it is like here. She brags constantly about having "help" and then further insults those beautiful, hard working women by saying how cheap her "help" is. Welp, come here rubberlips and try hiring "your help" to serve you and your uneducated, lying, racist (still waiting for his apology of tweet" husband your coffee in bed and see how that goes. First of all unless you are part of the 1% (which they clearly aren't) no one in the States has those type of arrangements. At best, we may have someone come clean once every other week or a nanny for people that have high power jobs. I know some very wealthy people here in Connecticut, NYC, and California and they don't hire people to be in their homes to serve them like these two do. And suppose they were to try and live that way- they wouldn't be able to afford the daily rates for domestic help that it cost. It's crazy expensive living here and trust me the are minnows in a ocean if they think they can come here and get free hand outs like they have managed to do in Dubai. I haven't followed them in the past few days but I assume they are still here? It's so funny because for someone like Dirty Juan who just loved California it seems they never go there when they come to the States.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I live very close to NYC and there is no way these two free loaders would be able to afford a "tent" living here. What my husband and I pay for taxes on our home every year are more than what these two have paid for anything in a year. They are so use to getting everything free that they have no clue what it is like here. She brags constantly about having "help" and then further insults those beautiful, hard working women by saying how cheap her "help" is. Welp, come here rubberlips and try hiring "your help" to serve you and your uneducated, lying, racist (still waiting for his apology of tweet" husband your coffee in bed and see how that goes. First of all unless you are part of the 1% (which they clearly aren't) no one in the States has th
Wonder if she is going to have a few guest appearances on another of the RH shows and that may be why she has been sponsored for a work visa? It may also mean that RHOD is a one season show, or she has been axed from it, and she has a contract to fulfil with Bravo. A lof of the scathing reviews of RHOD seems to be about how boring CS is in the show compared to her LOL days. Andy Cohen seems to love Ayan and is massively promoting her, all the fans seems to be of the same opinion that she is the only one worth watching on what is a very boring show.

Would she have to move residence to the US to validate her work visa , or could she use it solely for ad hoc work there and live in another country? In Dubai she has probably seen herself as a big fish in a small pond, in the US it would be very different, tiny fish in a very big pond.

Reactions: 2
Either she is lying about that work Visa or her shoe line is from the States and they sponsored her. I don't think Bravo would do it for that long of a time as they are by contract. I live very close to NYC and there is no way these two free loaders would be able to afford a "tent" living here. What my husband and I pay for taxes on our home every year are more than what these two have paid for anything in a year. They are so use to getting everything free that they have no clue what it is like here. She brags constantly about having "help" and then further insults those beautiful, hard working women by saying how cheap her "help" is. Welp, come here rubberlips and try hiring "your help" to serve you and your uneducated, lying, racist (still waiting for his apology of tweet" husband your coffee in bed and see how that goes. First of all unless you are part of the 1% (which they clearly aren't) no one in the States has those type of arrangements. At best, we may have someone come clean once every other week or a nanny for people that have high power jobs. I know some very wealthy people here in Connecticut, NYC, and California and they don't hire people to be in their homes to serve them like these two do. And suppose they were to try and live that way- they wouldn't be able to afford the daily rates for domestic help
The investor behind the shoe company is Canadian so I am guessing the company probably is but can't be 100% sure without further digging, and unfortunately I have work do to right now 😩

Reactions: 1
Sorry peeps I am on a roll this morning (its 8:00am) so excuse my novel writing again. Why are the still in the states? They are strolling around probably hoping that some poparazzi will take their pictures (doesn't happen in NY unless you are A list stars) and she is wearing a sports bra and matching yoga pants. What's up with her and those sports bra and yoga pants? Geez, put at least a long shirt over it. Most women I know don't walk around dressed like that. NY is so unsafe right now. We avoid the subway and most streets. I guess whatever hotel they are staying at doesn't have concierge service to tell them - stay off the streets!! Anyhoo, here is another thing- most wealthy and influential people are not in NY this time of the year. They are in the Hamptons which is about an hour from Manhattan- where they are. The Hamptons is the in place to be right now and the wealthy all own beach front mansions and entertain with lavish parties all summer long. The fact that she is walking around NY in the rain with apparently nothing to do speaks volumes. If she was well liked in the circle of wealth in NY trust me Dirty Juan would be flooding his instagram stories of them at parties in the Hamptons. Instead, they are eating hamburgers and french fries (who eats that in NY?) at a chain restaurant and ice cream in bed. I guess her really rich friends are in the Hamptons and she didn't score an invite.

The investor behind the shoe company is Canadian so I am guessing the company probably is but can't be 100% sure without further digging, and unfortunately I have work do to right now 😩

Thanks for the find. I skimmed through the article. Poor guy he said he was so impressed with her eye for style. Somebody get this guy some glasses or show him some of her latest fashion pictures. She said a psychic in Dubai told her she should own a fashion line- well hopefully that isn't the same psychic that told her to divorce Cem and marry her lying, uneducated, unemployed, raceist adolescent husband. Finally, she brags her shoes are priced well $248- $580 a pair. I wouldn't pay that much for shoes - especially hers as they look cheaply made, uncomfortable to wear and not my style. But I give her credit for getting out their and hustling. That is more than what Dirty Juan does. Still trying to figure out why she needs him.

Last edited:
Wonder if she is going to have a few guest appearances on another of the RH shows and that may be why she has been sponsored for a work visa? It may also mean that RHOD is a one season show, or she has been axed from it, and she has a contract to fulfil with Bravo. A lof of the scathing reviews of RHOD seems to be about how boring CS is in the show compared to her LOL days. Andy Cohen seems to love Ayan and is massively promoting her, all the fans seems to be of the same opinion that she is the only one worth watching on what is a very boring show.

Would she have to move residence to the US to validate her work visa , or could she use it solely for ad hoc work there and live in another country? In Dubai she has probably seen herself as a big fish in a small pond, in the US it would be very different, tiny fish in a very big pond.
I highly doubt she'll make appearances on the other franchises..she's not friends with any really besides Larsa but who knows if it's a real friendship with CS.
Well they are on their way to Singapore then off to Bali..probably sponsored by her friend Lucy Doughty one more time.
It's a 19h flight like they have said 20 times already..my question is HOW will she survive not being on SM for that long as she is ALWAYS on her phone as we can see when IQ27 films her. She will have serious withdrawal 😂

I just had a look on her Insta for the first time in ages ! My god, she is looking absolutely dreadful, even the filters can't camouflage it anymore.

The video of her and the other women walking down the street, she looks old enough to be their mother:oops: and seems insecure the way she keeps looking at the others, almost to check if she is doing it correctly. .

I noticed the number of her followers has barely increased since RHOD aired, maybe 60k - 70k, a good indication of how disinterested people are in her.

They will have Wifi on board their flight, I see they couldn't stretch to a Singapore Airlines first class suite for a 19 hour flight !

• Haha
I just had a look on her Insta for the first time in ages ! My god, she is looking absolutely dreadful, even the filters can't camouflage it anymore.

The video of her and the other women walking down the street, she looks old enough to be their mother:oops: and seems insecure the way she keeps looking at the others, almost to check if she is doing it correctly. .

I noticed the number of her followers has barely increased since RHOD aired, maybe 60k - 70k, a good indication of how disinterested people are in her.

They will have Wifi on board their flight, I see they couldn't stretch to a Singapore Airlines first class suite for a 19 hour flight !
Hahaha, just saw that, and Sara giving her the side-eye 😅😅

I can't believe that CS commented! She's really THAT dumb to open up a can of worms there!
I saw some of Dubai Lover's comments on Twitter already and he really doesn't hold back regarding IQs past 😂. He blasted several times a picture of IQ and that guy Derek Warburton, his supposed sugar Daddy 🤣
Fair play to him for coming back at her, bet she wasn't expecting that.

Yep you are correct! I didn't think about the fact that on Singapore Airways it's free wifi on board cause G*d forbid they would have to pay for it! Thank goodness for us, we will get to see their meals.. Phew I can breath again 🙄
Yes only business class lol. How dumb he is to have made TWO stories to show how large the seat was. A real kid it's embarrassing.
By the way, aren't we glad that these 2 morons can FINALLY have their honeymoon.. So what was St Barts and all the other places for again I forgot 😂😂
Poor kids honestly. And there is no way she will have a baby and forgo travelling 6 months out of the year. She barely sees the ones she has. Selfish witch.. Sorry but I find it disgusting on her part to just think of herself and her 4th man-child

Hahaha, just saw that, and Sara giving her the side-eye 😅😅

Fair play to him for coming back at her, bet she wasn't expecting that.
Yeah I think she thought she would intimidate him..you know as she's such a huge star and impressionable 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He is always boasting, this time a video of business class calling it a 'suite', which is only because Singapore Airlines have first class 'suites', which they are not travelling in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but trying to pretend that he might be. Hey idiot, we know what a business class seat looks like, you are not the only people to have ever flown in Business Class,

Their lives are so shallow, there is nothing on their Insta that is interesting enough to have me follow either of them.

Sorry but please do not try to pass yourselves off as Sex and The City. CS is not fit to tie the straps on Carrie Bradshaw's Manolos!! 🙄 😁👠🛍...also...did you read the comments?
Screenshot_20220802-213828_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-213822_Instagram.jpg

Sorry but please do not try to pass yourselves off as Sex and The City. CS is not fit to tie the straps on Carrie Bradshaw's Manolos!! 🙄 😁👠🛍...also...did you read the comments?
View attachment 1467232
View attachment 1467235

There are so many times I have thought she was pregnant too and she wasn't, she does suffer with stomach bloat and she looks like she has put on a bit of weight ! her boobs look huge.

The video she posted leaving the hotel, her face is just disfigured, can't blame cosmesurge this time, it looks like she might have had it done in NYC

Attachments

• Sick
07482512-871D-4C79-9443-DA7109B8ADB3.jpeg
Took this photo from their ‘new beginnings’ video. She seems super happy, relaxed and natural. Normal really!
We all age (me included), but she looked better here than now.

Reactions: 10
Oh Gawdddd I just listened to rubberlips latest podcast yes, I know I am pathetic but let me share with my peeps so you don't lose 25 minutes of your life that you wont' ever recoup. First let me say this, this nut job just over shares so much and has the most filthiest mouth I have ever heard on a women. Isn't cussing in Dubai a crime? Anyhoo, she has some lady that supposedly is a expert in dating in the 40's. So of course rubberlips does her normal preaching about how we women in our 40's that have been married for awhile are just staying in our marriages and are unhappy and wish that we could find "our very own Sergio" but we are to afraid to leave. She goes onto say that why is every one in her business and that if she wakes up in 3 years and regrets marrying him then that she will deal with it. She said that when she had her twins she was a "lunatic" went out all the time partying wearing short dresses and never being home. Hmmm, poor Cem that must have been awful for him to watch. So, if she has a baby (never happening) with Dirty Juan is he going to be okay with her going out scantly dressed and partying all night like she did to Cem? She was mad at a comment a friend made to her that she only is with Dirty Juan because he does nothing but compliment her because he is so much younger then her. Moving on to her sex life she talks about how Dirty Juan was not that experienced and she taught him so much (perhaps because she is a women and he is use to....) and she goes on to compare herself to Kim Kardashinan which I had no idea what that connection was. Here is what she did say that shows how Dirty Juan really pushed himself on her. She said that she told Dirty Juan once she met him that she wasn't in a place where she wanted to get married and have children and that she broke up with him on several times and he just kept coming back. She said that everytime she tried to break up with him he just kept coming back he was determined. That is huge.............goes to what we have been saying- he saw his ticket to a good life. Her advice to women that have not had sex in a long time - go have sex anyone because it is abnormal to not have sex for a long time. The best party of the whole podcast was how the speaker talked about how great it is to date a older man. That shut rubberlips right down- she didn't know what to say. She said that she chose Dirty Juan because he was so much younger and he would play with her children because she doesn't have the energy and that she is all about herself and he thinks she is the whole package deal. In closing she said that her relationship with Dirty Juan should motivate us all because they are a couple that should be admired.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Gawdddd I just listened to rubberlips latest podcast yes, I know I am pathetic but let me share with my peeps so you don't lose 25 minutes of your life that you wont' ever recoup. First let me say this, this nut job just over shares so much and has the most filthiest mouth I have ever heard on a women. Isn't cussing in Dubai a crime? Anyhoo, she has some lady that supposedly is a expert in dating in the 40's. So of course rubberlips does her normal preaching about how we women in our 40's that have been married for awhile are just staying in our marriages and are unhappy and wish that we could find "our very own Sergio" but we are to afraid to leave. She goes onto say that why is every one in her business and that if she wakes up in 3 years and regrets marrying him then that she will deal with it. She said that when she had her twins she was a "lunatic" went out all the time partying wearing short dresses and never being home. Hmmm, poor Cem that must have been awful for him to watch. So, if she has a baby (never happening) with Dirty Juan is he going to be okay with her going out scantly dressed and partying all night like she did to Cem? She was mad at a comment a friend made to her that she only is with Dirty Juan because he does nothing but compliment her because he is so much younger then her. Moving on to her sex life she talks about how Dirty Juan was not that experienced and she taught him so much (perhaps because she is a women and he is use to....) and she goes on to compare herself to Kim Kardashinan which I had no idea what that connection was. Here is what she did say that shows how Dirty Juan really pushed himself on her. She said that she told Dirty Juan once she met him that she wasn't in a place where she wanted to get married and have children and that she broke up with him on several times and he just kept coming back. She said that everytime she tried to break up with him he just kept coming back he was determined. That is huge.............goes to what we have been saying- he saw his ticket to a good life. Her advice to women that have not had sex in a long time - go have sex anyone because it is abnormal to not have sex for a long time. The best party of the whole podcast was how the speaker talked about how great it is to date a older man. That shut rubberlips right down- she didn't know what to say. She said that she chose Dirty Juan because he was so much younger and he would play with her children because she doesn't have the energy and that she is all about herself and he thinks she is the whole package deal. In closing she said that her relationship with Dirty Juan should motivate us all because they are a couple that should be admired.
Bloody hell ! Rather delusional I would say, just goes to show one can convince themselves of anything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking if she is traumatised from the whole boarding school event, isn’t she not doing the same to her children by never being there with her travel? The amount of time she spends travelling with Sergio wouldn’t happen in a normal second marriage. I wonder what her children will feel in the future?

Reactions: 4
I was thinking if she is traumatised from the whole boarding school event, isn’t she not doing the same to her children by never being there with her travel? The amount of time she spends travelling with Sergio wouldn’t happen in a normal second marriage. I wonder what her children will feel in the future?
Resentment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.