Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is not smart or educated. When he said that if Caroline was unwell during the pregnancy, they could transfer the baby to another woman to finish off the pregnancy

Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He really is not smart or educated. When he said that if Caroline was unwell during the pregnancy, they could transfer the baby to another woman to finish off the pregnancy

Wow
I am not watching it, but surely he is acting so stupid as part of their storyline. Someone can't be as stupid as he is based on some of the things he has said.

Reactions: 3
Okay my peeps get ready for me to write another novel after last night episode. Can, I just start off by saying I am so sick of seeing Dirty Juan. OMG that man is the most annoying person and I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around him like she is 24/7. I just wish he would go away- enough with him in every scene. I did find out some interesting tid bits about our favorite giglio supposedly he was a third tier soccer player on a division b team for one year to Real Madrid. His salary was around 200,000-300,000. His net worth is hardly anything and he is being none already around Dubai as being thirsty and living off of rubberlips. He has no money to be funding any type of lifestyle to be in the leagues of someone like NIna Ali's husband. Also, the engagement party in the dusty desert was comped. Rubberlips is friends with the owner so go figure. Also, the wedding reception was compd. The wedding bands were comp'd. The crowd they try to run with in Dubai are known to have said these two pay for nothing ever. Supposedly, it is going to come out that his education is nothing but two certificates and not even a undergraduate degree. So there is that. That wedding was an absolute spectacle. Who were all those people? Where where all her A List friends? Where are Dirty Juan's friends? She looked as excited as a person going in for a root canal. He looked like a fool with that white suit and black shoes. Do grooms really wear white tux's anymore? Dirty Juan can't be as stupid as he is coming across which makes most people believe that he is fawning this stupidity as a story line. HE was so desperate for having screen time that he actually did a speech at his wedding. I have never been to a wedding where the groom made a speech. . But of course this idiot grabbed the mic so he could be seen on television. I did love in his speech when he told everyone he can't wait to push her around in a wheel chair. Rubberlip wasn't thrilled when he said that to the guest. the guest were like WTF? Then he made her get up and try and tell everyone how much she loved him and was happy to be married- well she didn't say that. Here is one thing that she did say that made be think that these two fraudsters are planning a spinoff show. IQ said his mother will move to Dubai and take care of their kid. Lastly, Kempire and Beyond the Velvet Rope are two great podcasters and I listen to them alot. They are both gay men and have said exactly what everyone on social media is saying- Dirty Juan is really not into women at all ( I am being nice about how I say this) and this is a relationship for them to get careers on reality tv.

The communion shoes got another outing last night 😱
EWWWW, he is so gross. He actually looked sickly at his free wedding. As I said below, I don't know too many men that where an all white tux being the groom. And the black shoes? He looked like an over age teenager receiving his first holy communion. And the damn crying.....look I am all about a man that is confident in showing emotions openly and that incudes crying. But sorry Dirty Juan all those tears and getting choked up at the sight of rubberlips is as fake as your career and education. Real men do cry but fraudsters like you do it for attention.

I am not watching it, but surely he is acting so stupid as part of their storyline. Someone can't be as stupid as he is based on some of the things he has said.
Honestly, are we to believe that rubberlips would marry a man that could honestly believe that you can take a baby and implant into another uterus mid/term? Not buying this at all. He is trying to change the narrative of his rasicst tweet to now all of a sudden becoming this confused, naive, innocent young man that just doesn't understand how things work. If he does believe that you can do that to an unborn fetus- I wouldn't leave my goldfish alone with him. But it would explain why he doesn't have a job.

What does she see in him !! did he really say that about a pregnancy?

After the initial flattery of a young gun taking a fancy to her, how can she find anything attractive in someone who is clearly not very bright or intelligent (an understatement). How can she parade him around on her arm, a gigolo, and pretend that she believes she can be an icon for middle aged women. She is everything most middle aged women would never want to be, hustling for an income, clearly unhappy in her marriage, not aging well, not having any intellectual stimulation from a partner and her kids being trod on for her own ambitions.

Lets face it, Sergio would not be anywhere near that filming if Andy Cohen didn't want him there.

I think AC was hoping they would bring controversy and traffic to the show, being gay himself he would not overlook IQ27's gayness and would have known that would become a discussion topic, that may also be his way of throwing shade at the homosexual laws in the UAE, i.e look, gay men and women have to pretend to be straight by having pretend heterosexual marriages so they can live in your country.
I think it is just me but I never found this guy to be handsome or hot. I actually think he has a weird
What does she see in him !! did he really say that about a pregnancy?

After the initial flattery of a young gun taking a fancy to her, how can she find anything attractive in someone who is clearly not very bright or intelligent (an understatement). How can she parade him around on her arm, a gigolo, and pretend that she believes she can be an icon for middle aged women. She is everything most middle aged women would never want to be, hustling for an income, clearly unhappy in her marriage, not aging well, not having any intellectual stimulation from a partner and her kids being trod on for her own ambitions.

Lets face it, Sergio would not be anywhere near that filming if Andy Cohen didn't want him there.

I think AC was hoping they would bring controversy and traffic to the show, being gay himself he would not overlook IQ27's gayness and would have known that would become a discussion topic, that may also be his way of throwing shade at the homosexual laws in the UAE, i.e look, gay men and women have to pretend to be straight by having pretend heterosexual marriages so they can live in your country.
I think she saw in him a business opportunity and a way back into a reality tv show. Little did she know she was hooking up with the biggest giglio at the time in Newport Beach. Totally agree I would be flattered for about 15 seconds if I was to be flattered by someone much younger then me. After those 15 seconds I would look at them like my little brother or child and give them allowance to go out to the mall for the afternoon. Too bad she was so impulsive to believe the lies this guy was serving. She looks like a fool on RHOD just a bit older, bloated, angry, jealous and nastier version of the mean women she was on LOL>

Wow
OH this guy is smart, he was able to manipulate this nutjob to leave her husband and move him into her home. Don't buy this all of a sudden stupidity about not knowing the simple reproductive cycle of a women- he is trying to look this way to wiggle out of his racist tweet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This photo is a screen grab from CS stories from last night. The RHOD ladies went out to dinner after finishing filming in NYC. Look at Sergio’s face because he can’t sit with CS. Fuming 😤 hahahaha
I'd say he looks stressed out because they are at Mr. Chows (very expensive) and wondering if he will have to split the bill with Nina's husband or will Nina's husband pay for it all. Seriously that's what I actually thought when I saw the story. Also he's probably pissed because he didn't get to partake at the Reunion lol

Okay my peeps get ready for me to write another novel after last night episode. Can, I just start off by saying I am so sick of seeing Dirty Juan. OMG that man is the most annoying person and I can't imagine anyone wanting to be around him like she is 24/7. I just wish he would go away- enough with him in every scene. I did find out some interesting tid bits about our favorite giglio supposedly he was a third tier soccer player on a division b team for one year to Real Madrid. His salary was around 200,000-300,000. His net worth is hardly anything and he is being none already around Dubai as being thirsty and living off of rubberlips. He has no money to be funding any type of lifestyle to be in the leagues of someone like NIna Ali's husband. Also, the engagement party in the dusty desert was comped. Rubberlips is friends with the owner so go figure. Also, the wedding reception was compd. The wedding bands were comp'd. The crowd they try to run with in Dubai are known to have said these two pay for nothing ever. Supposedly, it is going to come out that his education is nothing but two certificates and not even a undergraduate degree. So there is that. That wedding was an absolute spectacle. Who were all those people? Where where all her A List friends? Where are Dirty Juan's friends? She looked as excited as a person going in for a root canal. He looked like a fool with that white suit and black shoes. Do grooms really wear white tux's anymore? Dirty Juan can't be as stupid as he is coming across which makes most people believe that he is fawning this stupidity as a story line. HE was so desperate for having screen time that he actually did a speech at his wedding. I have never been to a wedding where the groom made a speech. . But of course this idiot grabbed the mic so he could be seen on television. I did love in his speech when he told everyone he can't wait to push her around in a wheel chair. Rubberlip wasn't thrilled when he said that to the guest. the guest were like WTF? Then he made her get up and try and tell everyone how much she loved him and was happy to be married- well she didn't say that. Here is one thing that she did say that made be think that these two fraudsters are planning a spinoff show. IQ said his mother will move to Dubai and take care of their kid. Lastly, Kempire and Beyond the Velvet Rope are two great podcasters and I listen to them alot. They are both gay men and have said exactly what everyone on social media is saying- Dirty Juan is really not into women at all ( I am being nice about how I say this) and this is a relationship for them to get careers on reality tv.

EWWWW, he is so gross. He actually looked sickly at his free wedding. As I said below, I don't know too many men that where an all white tux being the groom. And the black shoes? He looked like an over age teenager receiving his first holy communion. And the damn crying.....look I am all about a man that is confident in showing emotions openly and that incudes crying. But sorry Dirty Juan all those tears and getting choked up at the sight of rubberlips is as fake as your career and education. Real men do cry but fraudsters like you do it for attention.

Honestly, are we to believe that rubberlips would marry a man that could honestly believe that you can take a baby and implant into another uterus mid/term? Not buying this at all. He is trying to change the narrative of his rasicst tweet to now all of a sudden becoming this confused, naive, innocent young man that just doesn't understand how things work. If he does believe that you can do that to an unborn fetus- I wouldn't leave my goldfish alone with him. But it would explain why he doesn't have a job.

I think it is just me but I never found this guy to be handsome or hot. I actually think he has a weird

I think she saw in him a business opportunity and a way back into a reality tv show. Little did she know she was hooking up with the biggest giglio at the time in Newport Beach. Totally agree I would be flattered for about 15 seconds if I was to be flattered by someone much younger then me. After those 15 seconds I would look at them like my little brother or child and give them allowance to go out to the mall for the afternoon. Too bad she was so impulsive to believe the lies this guy was serving. She looks like a fool on RHOD just a bit older, bloated, angry, jealous and nastier version of the mean women she was on LOL>

OH this guy is smart, he was able to manipulate this nutjob to leave her husband and move him into her home. Don't buy this all of a sudden stupidity about not knowing the simple reproductive cycle of a women- he is trying to look this way to wiggle out of his racist tweet.
Thank you for your post! Always a pleasure to read you first thing in the morning! I couldn't have said it better myself. 😍💕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The unhappiest bridal party I've ever seen 😪😪
Wow his sister and her kids look so unimpressed. I also saw photos of her parents, looking less than impressed. Surely this is all going to end in tears and they will regret showing it all off for everyone to see.

Wow his sister and her kids look so unimpressed. I also saw photos of her parents, looking less than impressed. Surely this is all going to end in tears and they will regret showing it all off for everyone to see.
It will certainly end in tears, but not for CS, she'll just put it down to "the end of another chapter in my life" and move on.

Where’s the other kid?
Not sure if he was there or not. But he's the one who doesn't approve of IQ27 sp he may have been with his Dad.

It will certainly end in tears, but not for CS, she'll just put it down to "the end of another chapter in my life" and move on.

Not sure if he was there or not. But he's the one who doesn't approve of IQ27 sp he may have been with his Dad.
That poor kid. I think he was there but hopefully Cem told her not to have him on film. She is trying so hard to convince people that they are this happy, blended family but how can that be possible when they are away from the kids for months at a time. They are the ones that are boasting about packing and traveling for months. For someone that blames her behavior from being away from her parents at boarding school- she is doing the same thing with her kids.

I think one of the reasons she’s happy to have him filming so much on Dubai is her laziness, she just shows up and he’s doing most of the work.

Reactions: 2
So the truth about Dirty Juan's soccer career has come out and allegedly once again he is not truthful and has exaggerated his position with the team. Kempire (love this man's podcast) found out the following: Allegedly, Dirty Juan did play for Real Madrid but it was for the UNDER 19 LEAGUE and that was not at the top tier level not even close. When he became of age he allegedly transitioned to their C level which is a SECOND reserve team. That reserve team played in a league that was below professional and semi professional and was a 4th tier level. That team was disbanned in 2015. So to say that he played as a professional soccer player for Real Madrid is misleading to say the least. Let's hope this comes out at the reunion. It's not surprising that Dirty Juan would lie about his career as he lied to rubberlips about his age when she first met him (not once but 3 times) and he slipped a pill into her drink so he could get her to sleep and decorate for valentine's day. Nobody in their right mind would trust or believe anything he does.

So the truth about Dirty Juan's soccer career has come out and allegedly once again he is not truthful and has exaggerated his position with the team. Kempire (love this man's podcast) found out the following: Allegedly, Dirty Juan did play for Real Madrid but it was for the UNDER 19 LEAGUE and that was not at the top tier level not even close. When he became of age he allegedly transitioned to their C level which is a SECOND reserve team. That reserve team played in a league that was below professional and semi professional and was a 4th tier level. That team was disbanned in 2015. So to say that he played as a professional soccer player for Real Madrid is misleading to say the least. Let's hope this comes out at the reunion. It's not surprising that Dirty Juan would lie about his career as he lied to rubberlips about his age when she first met him (not once but 3 times) and he slipped a pill into her drink so he could get her to sleep and decorate for valentine's day. Nobody in their right mind would trust or believe anything he does.
But we already knew this on our chat here that his career was BS and he was basically just a bench warmer.. Glad now others are seeing it

But we already knew this on our chat here that his career was BS and he was basically just a bench warmer.. Glad now others are seeing it
That is right Joan, we had this figured out 6 months ago! I am just so glad that now podcasters are researching it and starting to talk about it on their podcasts.

Okay, yours truly listened to the latest youtube video from frek and frak and I have lost zillions of brains cells watching it. So to save my favorite peeps brain damage- let me give you an update. Dirty Juan is doing his standard filming in a hotel room in London- it is the same old thing. She is lying in bed, he is filming a messy room, and doing his normal asrse/kissing with the standard, you are beautiful, you are amaazzzing, you are epic you know the words that he has on a repeat loop. Absolutely, no sincerity when he says it to her. Then we see her lying in bed eating soup and salad as he is walking around the room showing how many bottles of liquor they were compd. But hold on here is the best- he then is having his eyebrows shaped by rubberlips make up artist and he is actually crying and screaming as the women hold him down to try and pluck stray eyebrows. I swear to you- I wouldn't make this crap up. It is absolute insanity they film this and I am watching it! I had to stop after this last part- they have now moved to the airport where she is stuffing herself with mounds of free food (hamburgers, and nachos, ewwwk) as he brags about them being in the airline's VIP area and films every area of the place while repeating the loop - awesome, epic, amazzing. But the worst thing she said was how happy she is because she was just given a 5 year work VISA here in the States. Not sure how she finagled that but I won't be surprised if they don't move here to the States and work. After I heard that I couldn't watch anymore. For the love of all that is good in this world- please keep these people in Dubai!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.