Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant 'a bit of escapism' not 'a birthday of escapism' lol. I used to love RHONY. A. Because I love NY and b. Because they used to be funny and there was loads of drama. Havent really enjoyed since bethenny left. You're right about Ramona though oh my god! Also they never seem to date any nice men in NY. Is it really that bad? From living in London I know it used to be difficult to meet nice guys there as there were just far too many people and everyone was looking for the next best thing! Anyway back to CS Rubber Lips. What's happening!! ?
Yes what's happening? Haven't looked at their stories yet.. I purposely wait to have a compound that I can then comment on 😀

Looked on her stories to see if there was update on the IVF, and they have 5 fertilised. I really can't believe she is going ahead with a transfer !o_Oo_O

I wonder if she will transfer 2 embryos and risk another set of twins ?
Can't believe she will actually go through with it..

I was speaking to a lady who had messaged IQ27 about the terms he was wrongly using in terms of the IVF process "15 babies in her belly" etc. She explained this was wrong and explained how it's great to encourage people to look after their fertility and show the process but that he needs to get the facts straight when posting to these vulnerable people. He replied and said that he knows the right terms but was only being 'funny' on his stories 🙄. Oh ha ha
Boy is he DUMB AS A ROCK! Reason I can't believe she cannot go through with it

Reactions: 2
I am bored with rubber lips and her IVF baby journey. It is so calculated and part of a bigger purpose probably to have a strong, interesting story line. These daily updates she is posting don't even sound like anything she would write or say. She has someone posting all of this. I truly hope I am wrong when I say this, but this women would do anything to make money and stay relevant. Now, she has met someone that is just as desperate for the same things so between the two of them anything is possible.

Reactions: 6
OMG.....I just listened to the latest video that IQ/Dirty Juan posted and I am shooked!!! The one on SC and Family with a whopping 11k subs after 3 years - that is a real hit isn't it?
Anyhoo, It shows the normal stuff, sloppy hotel room, suitcases, blah, blah, blah. They finally get on the PJ with Kristen her zillion kids and rubber lips and some other guy with Kristen. You can tell rubber lips is sloshed as she starts to make rude comments to IQ. So, around 8:38 of the video (please someone go listen if you can) he is filming and talking and all of a sudden he says to her - no I am not taking my pants off on this plane their are young women/girls here. He is sooooo mad he then says with so much anger in his eyes- she is a horrible person - just horrible. I mean he says it at least twice and you can tell he is pissed. The Kristen chick says what happened, what did i just miss and he ignores her. Wowzers, I have never seen him lose it like he does for those few seconds but damn, he is mad. Her reaction was to put her hoodie up and go to sleep. It's just absolutely insane.

OMG.....I just listened to the latest video that IQ/Dirty Juan posted and I am shooked!!! The one on SC and Family with a whopping 11k subs after 3 years - that is a real hit isn't it?
Anyhoo, It shows the normal stuff, sloppy hotel room, suitcases, blah, blah, blah. They finally get on the PJ with Kristen her zillion kids and rubber lips and some other guy with Kristen. You can tell rubber lips is sloshed as she starts to make rude comments to IQ. So, around 8:38 of the video (please someone go listen if you can) he is filming and talking and all of a sudden he says to her - no I am not taking my pants off on this plane their are young women/girls here. He is sooooo mad he then says with so much anger in his eyes- she is a horrible person - just horrible. I mean he says it at least twice and you can tell he is pissed. The Kristen chick says what happened, what did i just miss and he ignores her. Wowzers, I have never seen him lose it like he does for those few seconds but damn, he is mad. Her reaction was to put her hoodie up and go to sleep. It's just absolutely insane.
Wow you deserve an award to having the patience to watch it! 🏆
What an interesting week they are having.. not! lounging around on the bed, watching her friends try on clothes, her colorist over because she's to lazy to do anything, watching TV.. sooo interesting my goodness I can't take it! 😂
And meanwhile IQ27 is there glued to her the whole time with no meaningful Life of his own! I mean even watching her girlfriends trying on clothes FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you are trying to build a ‘brand’, I see no point in these amateur YouTube clips. I have a 13 and 10 year old who could produce something with more polish. They reek of immaturity.

She looks mighty annoyed and well sloshed. Pretty tiring being crammed in a sardine can.

I thought it was creepy to film people sleeping.

How long were they waiting for that plane, because she was well sloshed when they boarded. She's a nasty drunk and speaks to him with such contempt. He asked her was she happy and she replies "no, you're still on the plane " and then sneers at him. It's so disrespectful of her to put him down in front of her friends, but they are just as bad, laughing along with her at his expense. On the other hand, I don't feel a bit sorry for him, he has no self respect and takes all she throws at him instead of standing up to her - but then he'd be back on the streets in Newport Beach without a cent to his name. He's well and truly sold his soul.

He needs to get a grip of himself and leave her. They are not well matched

Watch from 8.40 thats where she tells himto take his pants off. I was shocked when i saw that too as he carried on filming her and she appeared very drunk. Im wondering why he put this online as it only gives her bad image!

Reactions: 5
Makes you wonder why they are planning a baby. Backpacking in Bali while pregnant at 46? Just no. She treats Sergio like men her age treat their trophy wives. It’s all so odd.

Reactions: 3
Makes you wonder why they are planning a baby. Backpacking in Bali while pregnant at 46? Just no. She treats Sergio like men her age treat their trophy wives. It’s all so odd.
True, how can he be planning one month (one month!!!) if she supposedly will be pregnant this Summer..smells fishy

Watch from 8.40 thats where she tells himto take his pants off. I was shocked when i saw that too as he carried on filming her and she appeared very drunk. Im wondering why he put this online as it only gives her bad image!
Who stands in front of a private jet like that! Money can't buy you class 😱

Who stands in front of a private jet like that! Money can't buy you class 😱
Especially if it's not your own! But again as I mentioned in the past, I have several friends that actually own their pj and you will never ever see pictures or even less stories on their social media.. As the saying goes "money talks, wealth whispers".. These 2 have zero class

Reactions: 5
I guess IQ27 might not be going to make money on his business venture after all !

I'm wondering if they have been booted off their contract with Ghost Tacky Hotel as we don't see any stories anymore over there. Plus Nina Ali was there the whole weekend.. Probably figured out those 2 didn't bring anything lol. Now they are off to get freebies at the restaurant that catered at her appartement the other day..which is located in the Dubai Mall🙄.
The other day he did a story which looked like it was in the lobby of a hotel and wrote "57th meeting of the day"..probably going from hotel to hotel to ask to be their "ambassadors". Clearly the W was ugly (which it was) and need to find an other hotel to smooch off free rooms and dinners/lunches at.

Also I like the "team meeting" in a trailer.. Making himself more important than he is as it's just a meeting for couches 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Especially if it's not your own! But again as I mentioned in the past, I have several friends that actually own their pj and you will never ever see pictures or even less stories on their social media.. As the saying goes "money talks, wealth whispers".. These 2 have zero class
And she knows this. It must be driving her mad to know she is no longer moving in those circles (did she ever?). I'm going through a phase of not even looking at their stories anymore as they're too desperate for a storyline

And she knows this. It must be driving her mad to know she is no longer moving in those circles (did she ever?). I'm going through a phase of not even looking at their stories anymore as they're too desperate for a storyline
You are not missing anything, I just look once a day now as it's boring as anything. Anyway you get the recaps here with stories and pictures attached 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I listened to rubber lips podcast yesterday (yup, i wasted a few more of my brain cells) and she was talking with Teddi and Tamara Judge, again. She just can't take the time to even find interesting guest? Anyhoo, this was a great tid bit of info though. So she is talking with Teddi and she said something like don't you work with your husband at home all day like I do with mine. How does that work for you two? Teddi says oh no, my husband has his own company and he is super busy and spends alot of time away from the house because the business is doing so good. Rubber lips is so jealous because she is thinking to herself- damn, no one has a husband that hangs around me 24/7 like this guy does. I am sure by now she realizes that IQ/Dirty Juan has no ambition to do anything to make money, will never make money like she thought he would. She is the one that will support him for however this long this last and I think she realizes it now.

One more thing- after watching that youtube video that Dirty Juan posted yesterday ( looked like my 5 year old nephew made) it really does look like she is one nasty, sloppy drunk. I think he probably deals with alot of nasty behavior from rubber lips when she starts drinking. I am sure he posted that video as part of his passive/aggressive behavior. When those cameras are off- I am sure she is one nasty biatch....... but you know I said it before he sold his sould for money and exposure- this is what he gets.

Last edited: