Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally listened to a few of her podcasts this morning at work and never again, her voice just grates and all it is is her rambling on about how amazing and successful she is. Utterly self involved and narcissistic and totally boring.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned making embryos on her story this morning, so it looks like they are actually trying to have a baby. Also I’m assuming she will be carrying the baby herself. Good luck to them, they must genuinely be in love. Sergio doesn’t have a job so he can raise their child with the help while Caroline continues to be the main breadwinner. Plenty of people do it like that now. I just hope her existing kids are coping well with it all.

I’m prepared to eat my words if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s a chance in hell she’ll carry a baby. There will be a surrogate.
I’m still cynical that they will actually go ahead. It’s likely to all be for Bravo/IG content.

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain to me why she said on a podcast with Tamra and Teddi that she had a "baby boy on ice". If that's the case, doesn't that mean she already has a fertilized egg? Why this latest procedure this past weekend?

I still say she's insane to go along with it because being a selfish and narcissist person that she is, she will never have the patience with a baby at 47 years old. I can't imagine her giving up the freebie trips and all. But most importantly, why have a baby with a 27 year old who doesn't have a job and lives off of her? That to me is mind blowing
Oh and if she's pregnant, what kind of influencer will she become suddenly?
BTW, seeing Nina was at Ghost Tacky Hotel this weekend, I am wondering if the 2 morons were dropped out of the contract...

She mentioned making embryos on her story this morning, so it looks like they are actually trying to have a baby. Also I’m assuming she will be carrying the baby herself. Good luck to them, they must genuinely be in love. Sergio doesn’t have a job so he can raise their child with the help while Caroline continues to be the main breadwinner. Plenty of people do it like that now. I just hope her existing kids are coping well with it all.
Sorry I hadn't seen that before I commented. Yes seems they are doing the embryos now.

Someone else mentioned she had a baby boy on ice why doesn't she use that.. but if that maybe from the Embryos she made with his ex husband ? I'm new enough to following her so don't know much about her yet but I did read her other kids were IVF as well

I’m prepared to eat my words if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s a chance in hell she’ll carry a baby. There will be a surrogate.
I’m still cynical that they will actually go ahead. It’s likely to all be for Bravo/IG content.
I am right along with you on that!

Can someone please explain to me why she said on a podcast with Tamra and Teddi that she had a "baby boy on ice". If that's the case, doesn't that mean she already has a fertilized egg? Why this latest procedure this past weekend?

I still say she's insane to go along with it because being a selfish and narcissist person that she is, she will never have the patience with a baby at 47 years old. I can't imagine her giving up the freebie trips and all. But most importantly, why have a baby with a 27 year old who doesn't have a job and lives off of her? That to me is mind blowing
BTW, seeing Nina was at Ghost Tacky Hotel this weekend, I am wondering if the 2 morons were dropped out of the contract...
Joan.....I have been asking the same question as well? So are we to believe that she is lying now or she lied on the podcast?
Assbrain/IQ27/DirtyJuan/Mr.MBA is the absolute perfect person for her to have a baby with for a story line for reality tv. She has to shake it up for her storyline to be different and interesting. By Gawwd, this women will do whatever it takes to be on tv.
Oh she is already the expert now on IVF and freezing your eggs. Next thing we know- she will be on the billboards for a doctor somewhere that specialzes in that.
Yup, I think the Ghost Hotel said enough of dumb and dumber, we put out way too much money for those two freeloaders and got no business in return. They are now going for a "family" angle for business now - enter Nina and her cute little family.

Sorry I hadn't seen that before I commented. Yes seems they are doing the embryos now.

Someone else mentioned she had a baby boy on ice why doesn't she use that.. but if that maybe from the Embryos she made with his ex husband ? I'm new enough to following her so don't know much about her yet but I did read her other kids were IVF as well
If you are new, welcome, we have fun here. Conversations move quickly so you may want to go back and try and catch up to where we are now.

Joan.....I have been asking the same question as well? So are we to believe that she is lying now or she lied on the podcast?
Assbrain/IQ27/DirtyJuan/Mr.MBA is the absolute perfect person for her to have a baby with for a story line for reality tv. She has to shake it up for her storyline to be different and interesting. By Gawwd, this women will do whatever it takes to be on tv.
Oh she is already the expert now on IVF and freezing your eggs. Next thing we know- she will be on the billboards for a doctor somewhere that specialzes in that.
Yup, I think the Ghost Hotel said enough of dumb and dumber, we put out way too much money for those two freeloaders and got no business in return. They are now going for a "family" angle for business now - enter Nina and her cute little family.

If you are new, welcome, we have fun here. Conversations move quickly so you may want to go back and try and catch up to where we are now.
Sorry, hit post before I was done. Anyoo, she said on a podcast that she had a baby boy on ice but now we are seeing these recent post. With these two you never know the truth. Both have been caught on lies before so I wouldn't put much trust in anything either one say.

I think they're going ahead as she's upped the stories on this topic so much more recently
RHOD starts on June 1. She is all about getting the ratings and fame. She would do anything, to anyone, for anything at this point to stay relevant.

Morning peeps here in the US it was mother's day yesterday so to all moms here whenever you celebrate mother's day....enjoy!
I watched clownlips ( I know it isn't nice to call people names, I am trying to get better at this) today on her stories and thought at what point does she just look at herself and say enough is enough! She supposedly had all this IVF stuff done in the past few days, weeks, months (baby on ice?) I mean she has clearly been shots, hormones, and everything else needed to go through the process. I would imagine your body is being put on overload just from that. Does she really need to get up this morning and have blood taken out of her arm to put on her chest to get rid of her sleep lines? And what the hell are sleep lines anyways? If this woman is that vain that she looks at herself in the mirror every day and sees what she can do to make herself look better, then she is fighting a losing battle. Instagram has sent her over the edge as she is finding out that their is always someone prettier, younger, thinner, richer (you get the point) then she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sorry, hit post before I was done. Anyoo, she said on a podcast that she had a baby boy on ice but now we are seeing these recent post. With these two you never know the truth. Both have been caught on lies before so I wouldn't put much trust in anything either one say.

RHOD starts on June 1. She is all about getting the ratings and fame. She would do anything, to anyone, for anything at this point to stay relevant.

Morning peeps here in the US it was mother's day yesterday so to all moms here whenever you celebrate mother's day....enjoy!
I watched clownlips ( I know it isn't nice to call people names, I am trying to get better at this) today on her stories and thought at what point does she just look at herself and say enough is enough! She supposedly had all this IVF stuff done in the past few days, weeks, months (baby on ice?) I mean she has clearly been shots, hormones, and everything else needed to go through the process. I would imagine your body is being put on overload just from that. Does she really need to get up this morning and have blood taken out of her arm to put on her chest to get rid of her sleep lines? And what the hell are sleep lines anyways? If this woman is that vain that she looks at herself in the mirror every day and sees what she can do to make herself look better, then she is fighting a losing battle. Instagram has sent her over the edge as she is finding out that their is always someone prettier, younger, thinner, richer (you get the point) then she is.
You are too funny, thank you for the post 😂

Anyone notice that C. Brooks posted stories about Mothers Day and friends of hers but didn't mention CS? She didn't mention Sara either.. Only Lesa, Nina and Chanel. Speaking of Chanel, the other day she did a Live and someone asked her if she watched Ladies of London and she replied "no I didn't.. And I don't intend to".. Someone wrote "wow what a shade to Caroline Stanbury".. She started reading it out loud but stopped herself midst sentence and you could she she was holding back to laugh.

In regards to CS having a baby for a storyline on RHODUBAI, she clearly hasn't watched the other franchises as it's never a storyline. Bravo knows viewers just want drama and certainly not diaper changes or visits to the obstetrician, so she's out of luck for that plot.

Last edited:

A bit of an off the wall theory here, but could she pretend to be pregnant, then have a 'miscarriage'? I would put absolutely nothing past her, she's ruthless in her pursuit for fame.

Just saw these in the Chanel store, her favourite sandals, which are even more horrible up close, really heavy and plastic looking. The assistant told me they are known as "dad sandals" 😅😅

I don't think there's been any chat of fertalising the eggs with his sperm to make embryos. Just freezing eggs. So who knows when they'll do that stage of things but it doesn't seem to be soon.
The thought of him fertilizing anything makes me shudder 🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A bit of an off the wall theory here, but could she pretend to be pregnant, then have a 'miscarriage'? I would put absolutely nothing past her, she's ruthless in her pursuit for fame.

Just saw these in the Chanel store, her favourite sandals, which are even more horrible up close, really heavy and plastic looking. The assistant told me they are known as "dad sandals" 😅😅

The thought of him fertilizing anything makes me shudder 🤢🤢
If your theory is right then she is one sick person. I doubt she would do something as despicable as that.
Omg are those shoes horrible. They really remind me of geriatric sandals..all you need is the white socks to go with it 😂

If your theory is right then she is one sick person. I doubt she would do something as despicable as that.
Omg are those shoes horrible. They really remind me of geriatric sandals..all you need is the white socks to go with it 😂
I know how it sounds but it would be a hell of a story for the show.

I'd say sleep lines between her boobs are the least of her worries😟 she's so vain

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a new storyline for the franchise as Meghan King Edmonds showed her IVF journey on RHOOC (Season 11).

I could not be less interested in someone in her 40s trying to have a baby. I can see why it would appeal to some people and I had ny own baby quite late ij my 30s so I'm not against the topic or anything. I just think people watch these shows for a birthday of escapism. To see their houses and clothes and lifestyles nothing too deep.

It wouldn't be a new storyline for the franchise as Meghan King Edmonds showed her IVF journey on RHOOC (Season 11).
Yes and we know what happened to Meghan..booted off the show because she wasn't interesting

I could not be less interested in someone in her 40s trying to have a baby. I can see why it would appeal to some people and I had ny own baby quite late ij my 30s so I'm not against the topic or anything. I just think people watch these shows for a birthday of escapism. To see their houses and clothes and lifestyles nothing too deep.
I watch it for the drama actually.. My only shows are RHOBH, RHOC, RHOM.. Never watched the others. RHONY I watched years ago at the beginning but stopped as just can't stand Ramona 😂

• Haha
Yes and we know what happened to Meghan..booted off the show because she wasn't interesting

I watch it for the drama actually.. My only shows are RHOBH, RHOC, RHOM.. Never watched the others. RHONY I watched years ago at the beginning but stopped as just can't stand Ramona 😂
I meant 'a bit of escapism' not 'a birthday of escapism' lol. I used to love RHONY. A. Because I love NY and b. Because they used to be funny and there was loads of drama. Havent really enjoyed since bethenny left. You're right about Ramona though oh my god! Also they never seem to date any nice men in NY. Is it really that bad? From living in London I know it used to be difficult to meet nice guys there as there were just far too many people and everyone was looking for the next best thing! Anyway back to CS Rubber Lips. What's happening!! ?

Looked on her stories to see if there was update on the IVF, and they have 5 fertilised. I really can't believe she is going ahead with a transfer !o_Oo_O

I wonder if she will transfer 2 embryos and risk another set of twins ?

Attachments

• Wow
I was speaking to a lady who had messaged IQ27 about the terms he was wrongly using in terms of the IVF process "15 babies in her belly" etc. She explained this was wrong and explained how it's great to encourage people to look after their fertility and show the process but that he needs to get the facts straight when posting to these vulnerable people. He replied and said that he knows the right terms but was only being 'funny' on his stories 🙄. Oh ha ha

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was speaking to a lady who had messaged IQ27 about the terms he was wrongly using in terms of the IVF process "15 babies in her belly" etc. She explained this was wrong and explained how it's great to encourage people to look after their fertility and show the process but that he needs to get the facts straight when posting to these vulnerable people. He replied and said that he knows the right terms but was only being 'funny' on his stories 🙄. Oh ha ha
His sense of humour is as stunted as his IQ then, he is such an idiot !

• Haha
Reactions: 6