Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending them at all as I’m def not a fan, but just want to give some context for those who aren’t familiar with Dubai. The city is very very sprawling but most places take a maximum of 20-25 mins to reach even if you’re starting from the opposite side of the city. It also has many different hotspots spread all across the emirate and there isn’t one main centre, like where Burj Khalifa is (‘downtown’) has only become considered the centre in the past decade or so since it was built, before that it was Jumeirah (where you find Burj Al Arab) and for the really old school residents and locals the centre is Deira clock tower lol.

Also the more central areas are mainly commercial and the residences around there (for example in Jumeirah) are only allowed to be owned by GCC nationals. So expats can only rent in those neighbourhoods. The gated communities such as Al Barari, Arabian Ranches, Palm Jumeirah etc are where you will find expats owning and if you look at the map or try to see the downtown skyline from there you’ll think it’s extremely far away. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t an expensive or exclusive community to live in. For example Al Barari (the villas not the apartments) is one of the most highly regarded communities but it’s 20km away from downtown. It only takes 20 mins to drive though.

JLT however is a really odd location for a party. It’s just office buildings and a weird one-way road system. But it isn’t ‘far out of the city’ by any means, it’s opposite Marina/Palm and right next to Emirates Hills which is the original most expensive gated community for expats to own in. 15 mins drive from downtown, 10 mins from Jumeirah.
You didn't understand what I was trying to say of my example of Anaheim. What I meant is not the distance, it's the address of where Canary Club is. You can't compare Beverly Hills to Anaheim. There is nothing glamorous about Anaheim was my point. I could have said North Hollywood. The point I was trying to make is that it's not a glamorous place to be as most upscale restaurants are all in the Center as to speak. I've been a dozen times to Dubai so I know where are the best restaurants are.
In regards to Al Barari, my friends told me also that it's considered the real suburbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but these 2 idiots make it seem like they live in Emirates Hills where the homes are real large houses/mansions and not a townhouse glued to others like theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God that the Canary Club is so far out of Dubai is so embarrassing!!! Has anyone noticed how far away the city is based on their view at the 'penthouse' ? So in this instance it's like the party being in Anaheim, when you live in Anaheim, but just call it Beverly Hills to try and appear wealthy
Dubai is quite small, there is no real center, most stuff is concentrated close to the sea front, Canary Club in Jumeriah Lake Towers is not that far out, it's just not a popular area for restaurants or hotels, its all high rise buildings that are a mixture of offices and residential. It would be one of the lesser expensive places if you want to live near The Marina or The Palm or JBR. My husband worked in JLT and we lived close by in a compound called The Lakes, I have never been to a restaurant in JLT despite living very close to it,. The only popular place I know of there would be the Irish pub, McGettigans.

Al Barari, which is where they currently live, is REALLY in the sticks, you can see from the videos he posts, it's in the middle of no where. But Dubai is spreading out into the desert, so more and more compounds are being built further out, the further out you are the more affordable villas become, both for purchase and rent. I think, but not sure, the new property they are buying may be in a place called Meydan or Dubai Hills, which are also quite far out. Here is a map of where they live.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Dubai is quite small, there is no real center, most stuff is concentrated close to the sea front, Canary Club in Jumeriah Lake Towers is not that far out, it's just not a popular area for restaurants or hotels, its all high rise buildings that are a mixture of offices and residential. It would be one of the lesser expensive places if you want to live near The Marina or The Palm or JBR. My husband worked in JLT and we lived close by in a compound called The Lakes, I have never been to a restaurant in JLT despite living very close to it,. The only popular place I know of there would be the Irish pub, McGettigans.

Al Barari, which is where they currently live, is REALLY in the sticks, you can see from the videos he posts, it's in the middle of no where. But Dubai is spreading out into the desert, so more and more compounds are being built further out, the further out you are the more affordable villas become, both for purchase and rent. I think, but not sure, the new property they are buying may be in a place called Meydan or Dubai Hills, which are also quite far out. Here is a map of where they live.
They live in AL Barari and that's where the new "house" is according to their tags and "praises" lol

Reactions: 1
Oh it pains me to write this but I feel the need to give some (teeny tiny temporary) props to IQ27 here, because - unlike clown lips - he does seem to love his mama and show her love and appreciation. When his family’s around, he pays most of his attention to them and plays tour guide all around Dubai. Yes it’s weird that he drags along random crypto thugs and eurotrash realtors, but he does seem genuinely happy to have his mom there. And guess who is completely and utterly absent? This, to me, is the truest sign that this relationship is not “real” in CS’ mind. I’ve said this before, but when you are truly head over heels for someone, you will try your hardest to get their family to love you. Certainly there are situations where in-law relationships are strained for whatever reason, but since we’ve all been privy to this traine wreck of a relationship since day 1, we know that she’s never out in even one tiny ounce of effort. Not even a whisper of kindness. He, on the other hand, has tried his hardest to chum up with her family.
She is a world class narcissist, while Dirty Juan sometimes seems like he’s really just a kid.

Reactions: 8
Joan the Third, I think you are right, I think it might be this villa type, https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/buy/villa-for-sale-dubai-al-barari-al-barari-villas-8119734.html. AED7m or this less expensive type at AED4m https://opr.ae/projects/al-barari-i...65ZQbLYtep0mp9i2R2u39omsMtFHHU1gaAiAKEALw_wcB

You can only find those prices when you go out into the desert, something that size closer to 'civilisation' would probably cost at least double, and I imagine it has already increased in value since they purchased it, Prices have shot up in the past 12 months, they can claim it as a $$ success for their vision board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wh
Okay having watched the stories...point no 1..I would absolutely kill him if he was my partner and he'd arranged for his mum to arrive the morning after a big birthday bash when I'd probably want a nice lie in!!

Second....Dubai Miguel's face is starting to look scary!!! Too much work?

View attachment 1232200

Third...was it a joint birthday bash with Laura Anderson?

View attachment 1232204

Finally...what's with the leg up round IQ27 when she's trying to look sexy?? Always with the leg!!😂😂

View attachment 1232206
What a bunch of Twats 🤩

• Haha
You didn't understand what I was trying to say of my example of Anaheim. What I meant is not the distance, it's the address of where Canary Club is. You can't compare Beverly Hills to Anaheim. There is nothing glamorous about Anaheim was my point. I could have said North Hollywood. The point I was trying to make is that it's not a glamorous place to be as most upscale restaurants are all in the Center as to speak. I've been a dozen times to Dubai so I know where are the best restaurants are.
In regards to Al Barari, my friends told me also that it's considered the real suburbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but these 2 idiots make it seem like they live in Emirates Hills where the homes are real large houses/mansions and not a townhouse glued to others like theirs.
Respectfully, my reply was not even to you… it was to @realhousewivesgirl to give her some context as she seemed to be under the impression that JLT was ‘so far out of Dubai it’s embarrassing’. I’ve posted twice to share some insight from a local perspective and both times you’ve tried to discredit what I share. I’m sure you know Dubai very well from your own perspective but I’ve lived here 20 years and am married to a local and my children are local, so I feel my input is also valid. Clearly my post agreed with you that JLT is a bizarre place to have a club/restaurant/party but I was explaining to the other poster that geographically it isn’t far.

Yes Al Barari is further out compared to District One or Emirates Hills, but you can’t deny the original villas that launched the Barari project are some of the most exclusive and expensive real estate in the city and still sell for 20million AED upwards. Obviously I’m not referring to the apartments or the new entry-level townhouses being developed there. Most of the luxury gated communities start with properties targeting UHNW residents just as Barari did, and then they expand to more accessible accommodation (see also: Jumeirah Golf Estates villas, and now Jumeirah Luxury Living townhouses).

Anyway, I can confidently confirm they are an embarrassment and a laughing stock within the established community.

Reactions: 13
Oh it pains me to write this but I feel the need to give some (teeny tiny temporary) props to IQ27 here, because - unlike clown lips - he does seem to love his mama and show her love and appreciation. When his family’s around, he pays most of his attention to them and plays tour guide all around Dubai. Yes it’s weird that he drags along random crypto thugs and eurotrash realtors, but he does seem genuinely happy to have his mom there. And guess who is completely and utterly absent? This, to me, is the truest sign that this relationship is not “real” in CS’ mind. I’ve said this before, but when you are truly head over heels for someone, you will try your hardest to get their family to love you. Certainly there are situations where in-law relationships are strained for whatever reason, but since we’ve all been privy to this traine wreck of a relationship since day 1, we know that she’s never out in even one tiny ounce of effort. Not even a whisper of kindness. He, on the other hand, has tried his hardest to chum up with her family.
She is a world class narcissist, while Dirty Juan sometimes seems like he’s really just a kid.
Totally agree with you. That's the one redeeming quality we will attribute 😂😂
I think she is going though as last story I saw she said she was going camping at Sonara (her friends' place so an other freebie lol)

Respectfully, my reply was not even to you… it was to @realhousewivesgirl to give her some context as she seemed to be under the impression that JLT was ‘so far out of Dubai it’s embarrassing’. I’ve posted twice to share some insight from a local perspective and both times you’ve tried to discredit what I share. I’m sure you know Dubai very well from your own perspective but I’ve lived here 20 years and am married to a local and my children are local, so I feel my input is also valid. Clearly my post agreed with you that JLT is a bizarre place to have a club/restaurant/party but I was explaining to the other poster that geographically it isn’t far.

Yes Al Barari is further out compared to District One or Emirates Hills, but you can’t deny the original villas that launched the Barari project are some of the most exclusive and expensive real estate in the city and still sell for 20million AED upwards. Obviously I’m not referring to the apartments or the new entry-level townhouses being developed there. Most of the luxury gated communities start with properties targeting UHNW residents just as Barari did, and then they expand to more accessible accommodation (see also: Jumeirah Golf Estates villas, and now Jumeirah Luxury Living townhouses).

Anyway, I can confidently confirm they are an embarrassment and a laughing stock within the established community.
The first time I discredited was because of the Sara Almadani story and her supposed affair. ☮
Yes and thank you for saying what I said since the first posts I did here: that they are a laughing stock there and never invited to the high society events and part of that clique

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="EnglishBreakfastTea, post: 9579560, member: 145426

[/QUOTE]

I am curious to know, considering that you are married to a local, if you have any insight into how the heck they manage to get away with posting stuff that clearly shows they are flouting local laws and sensitivities !

Reactions: 2
I think he comes from a close Spanish family with traditional family values and who love spending time together. CS doesn't give a damn about that and can't be bothered to make the effort to get to know them, because that would involve learning to speak basic Spanish and she's too lazy for that. She did the same with Cem's family, she said she didn't have anything in common with them. Again, if she'd learnt some Turkish she might have discovered that she did. But she's so far up her own arse she thinks she's above all that

Reactions: 3

Curious because you have lived there for 20 years & understand the place ,do the other housewives live in top tier "post codes" better than stanbury?

I am curious to know, considering that you are married to a local, if you have any insight into how the heck they manage to get away with posting stuff that clearly shows they are flouting local laws and sensitivities !
Local laws have relaxed enormously in the past few years, and to be honest there are bigger fish to fry/more disrespectful ‘influencers’ to clamp down on before these two. However if someone watching their stories took a screenshot and filed an E-Police report about a genuine concern regarding something they’ve posted, it would have to be investigated.

Curious because you have lived there for 20 years & understand the place ,do the other housewives live in top tier "post codes" better than stanbury?
No they definitely do not. To be frank, the local population is mortified that this franchise is going ahead (especially with S.A.M as the sole representative of locals). They are all - possibly bar Nina, although I don’t know much of her personally but she seems nice from what I’ve seen - fame-hungry wannabes and very much living that ‘fake it til you make it’ lifestyle. None of the real big hitters in Dubai would be seen dead anywhere near this franchise. It’s embarrassing how Bravo fans online are writing ‘oh Dubai is where we will see the REAL money!’ meanwhile everyone who actually lives here knows that LVP’s dogs have a higher net worth than this entire cast 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Local laws have relaxed enormously in the past few years, and to be honest there are bigger fish to fry/more disrespectful ‘influencers’ to clamp down on before these two. However if someone watching their stories took a screenshot and filed an E-Police report about a genuine concern regarding something they’ve posted, it would have to be investigated.
The instagrammers that fly in and fly out, for sure don't seem to have a clue, remembering the 20 naked ladies in the Marina photoshoot LOL. Even in the short few years since we left things have relaxed, living together and being unmarried and pregnant is not illegal anymore, But It's the offensive language she uses in her podcasts, insulting her ex husband etc, I guess as long as they don't offend the wrong people and stay in with the right people, they will be okay.

Reactions: 3

No they definitely do not. To be frank, the local population is mortified that this franchise is going ahead (especially with S.A.M as the sole representative of locals). They are all - possibly bar Nina, although I don’t know much of her personally but she seems nice from what I’ve seen - fame-hungry wannabes and very much living that ‘fake it til you make it’ lifestyle. None of the real big hitters in Dubai would be seen dead anywhere near this franchise. It’s embarrassing how Bravo fans online are writing ‘oh Dubai is where we will see the REAL money!’ meanwhile everyone who actually lives here knows that LVP’s dogs have a higher net worth than this entire cast 😂
Yes totally agree with you (you see 😉). The friends I have that live there say the exact same thing. Also for example, I have alot of friends go there over Easter Holidays (some stayed at the Four Seasons and some at Burj) and they all said the same thing : a bunch of bimboey type influencers everywhere pretending to live the high Life.
Loved your comment on LVPs dogs 😂👏

Reactions: 4

No they definitely do not. To be frank, the local population is mortified that this franchise is going ahead (especially with S.A.M as the sole representative of locals). They are all - possibly bar Nina, although I don’t know much of her personally but she seems nice from what I’ve seen - fame-hungry wannabes and very much living that ‘fake it till you make it’ lifestyle. None of the real big hitters in Dubai would be seen dead anywhere near this franchise. It’s embarrassing how Bravo fans online are writing ‘oh Dubai is where we will see the REAL money!’ meanwhile everyone who actually lives here knows that LVP’s dogs have a higher net worth than this entire cast 😂
LVP dogs 🤣🤣🤣 and her two swans hanky & panky!!
Nina seems to be legit
I think Chanel is legit too wealthy from property investment...
Lesa some question marks ...
Caroline dbx hmmmm she says real estate but hmmmm ....she dated an African politician and he almost bankrupted his state for her...doesn't mean she doesn't own a real estate firm, I just don't see her promoting it....
Sara I have seen alot on lipstick alley and all over the internet from morrone fans....I don't understand her business .....
Anyway it will all come out in the rinse 🤤

LVP dogs 🤣🤣🤣 and her two swans hanky & panky!!
Nina seems to be legit
I think Chanel is legit too wealthy from property investment...
Lesa some question marks ...
Caroline dbx hmmmm she says real estate but hmmmm ....she dated an African politician and he almost bankrupted his state for her...doesn't mean she doesn't own a real estate firm, I just don't see her promoting it....
Sara I have seen alot on lipstick alley and all over the internet from morrone fans....I don't understand her business .....
Anyway it will all come out in the rinse 🤤
Apologies if I went off topic.. this is strictly stanbury thread....

Is her new house in Al Barari? To be fair, it’s not that far out and the original houses there are absolutely ginormous. I would say it is fairly exclusive? Her kids go to Repton so it’s actually a good location for school, any of the other ‘exclusive’ areas would be a trek to Nad Al Sheba (where the school is).

These two morans act like everyone are idiots and we don't have enough sense to know upscale areas for homes and restaurants. When I see/hear assbrain post his stupid comments about how amazzzinnng a beach, house, restaurant, private jet, vacation rental...
(the list is endless )are because he has never seen it but assumes we are to believe his word on it. I wouldn't take his advice/recommendation on anything more or less to try and tell us he is living in a beautiful neighborhood and birthday partying at a popular nightspot. Assbrain, go back to the ghost hotel and see if you can get a job working as a pool guy.

Did you see all that foul fast food they ordered? Reminded me of when I was 18 at uni, gorging on all the cheeseburgers I could afford after a long day spent spewing out the alcohol consumption of the night before. Is it just me who thinks eating fast food as an adult is absolutely disgusting?
Not to mention the light blue track suit pants and matching crop top with pink fluffy sandals she left the hours wearing, Pajamas. It looked like she was wearing her freaking pajama's out of the house!! Bet she hasn't showered and stunk of alcohol still as well. She certainly hadn't washed her hair, and we know she was smoking inside all night....revolting.
She looks like a suffering, beat up old version of one of her daughters friends with that stomach flesh and hoochie style.
I am going to make everyone feel unwell - but imagine the two of them actually being 'together'. He would be a pathetic root. Had to say it.
I have been mentioning her diet of fast food (geasy and gross not to mention unhealthy for a 46 year old woman) for awhile. I am surprised that between the booze and unhealthy food , Ass brain isn't making rude comments to her. She reminds me of a middle age mom that is hanging out with their teenager kids trying to be the "cool mom"- She is just a mess.

Love her gifts, especially the fendi bag 😍 BUT where is Sergio's gift ????
Assbrain, IQ27, Dirty Juan, MR. MBA ( just some of the names we call him) hasn't bought her a gift since he met her. Trust us when we tell you if this moran bought her a bar of soap , he would do a video of it. He is so cheap he just waits and lets everone else buy her expensive gifts and then films it like he showering her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
IQ27's cognitive dictionary and spoken vocabulary:

1. Amazing
2. Incredible
3. Crazy
4. Oh my god
5. Beautiful
6. Crazy
7. Oh my god
8. Amazing
9. Wow
10. Beautiful
11. Lucky
12. Excited
13. Beautiful

Can anyone else come up with any other words he knows? I had to repeat a few just to bulk the list up.

I don't think this guy is cunning or playing Caroline at all. He is far too thick for that.
Yeah he's just a kid and annoying because he's over excited about everything and seems to be wasting precious career starting years living this luxury instagram life. He loves his mama though which is good to see! One word he says all the time is 'horrrrrrrrrible'!

I've missed a few stories this weekend I think but just watched the ones at the camp in the dessert snd his mum seems to be comfortable around Caroline. Laughing and having fun. Maybe when the cameras are off they all get on great. Looks like a good fun trip anyway. No criticism from me on this one. And he is so good to his mama. I feel for her that he has chosen to live so far away but she'll be used to it as he was in the states before wasn't he. I guess she just wants to see him happy. I wonder if the fertility clinic stuff is for her benefit.

Maybe everyone wants some of her limelight given she is about to be on bravo show and it’s better to be her mate that have her be a mean girl to you like she is to Juliette
Juliet seems to genuinely love Caroline. I think there's a side we aren't seeing. There has to be!

Totally agree with you. That's the one redeeming quality we will attribute 😂😂
I think she is going though as last story I saw she said she was going camping at Sonara (her friends' place so an other freebie lol)

The first time I discredited was because of the Sara Almadani story and her supposed affair. ☮
Yes and thank you for saying what I said since the first posts I did here: that they are a laughing stock there and never invited to the high society events and part of that clique
Tell us more about that! Why aren't they invited? Was she invited when she was with Cem?

Last edited:
Joan the Third, I think you are right, I think it might be this villa type, https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/buy/villa-for-sale-dubai-al-barari-al-barari-villas-8119734.html. AED7m or this less expensive type at AED4m https://opr.ae/projects/al-barari-ixora-villas-for-sale-in-dubai?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=|1|1345825117|_1|&utm_content=|2|519600466260|_2||3||_3||5|c|_5||7||_7|&utm_term=|4|kwd-380805995250|_4||6|p|_6||8|1030642|_8|al barari developer&gclid=Cj0KCQjw37iTBhCWARIsACBt1IxvMS0yCQaaEmXVdd37UVw65ZQbLYtep0mp9i2R2u39omsMtFHHU1gaAiAKEALw_wcB

You can only find those prices when you go out into the desert, something that size closer to 'civilisation' would probably cost at least double, and I imagine it has already increased in value since they purchased it, Prices have shot up in the past 12 months, they can claim it as a $$ success for their vision board :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes this is exactly the one they are getting :

It's 1.8 million dollars. Definitely not the prices of Emirates Hill or Palm. The fact you found this link with a picture of the exact same interior as theirs just shows me all those homes are just cookie cutter boxes. That's my nightmare

Is her new house in Al Barari? To be fair, it’s not that far out and the original houses there are absolutely ginormous. I would say it is fairly exclusive? Her kids go to Repton so it’s actually a good location for school, any of the other ‘exclusive’ areas would be a trek to Nad Al Sheba (where the school is).
Yes Al Barari and it's not considered exclusive at all from what I understood from my friends there.

So an other hotel has decided to comp them now. Ghost Tacky Hotel break their contract and these 2 grifters had to find an other hotel to leach off of?
Seriously they really do fukc all. Just lying by the pool. Maybe if IQ27 would find a job, she would get gifts from him. He's really a total loser

Last edited:
Reactions: 2