Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes fun of his mother on at least half of her podcast and it makes him so mad. If that was my son and he sold his soul by marrying someone like that- I wouldn't drive 5 minutes to see him more or less flying to Dubai. She was so proud to say on her podcast that she only said hello to Assbrain's sister and boyfriend when they flew in to her wedding. If you have a chance go listen to the podcast she did after the wedding- to listen to her talk about her guest is just awful.
My feelings exactly, she has no shame

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Laura, but she used to be an air hostess and then went onto love island and was a bit pathetic when Wes dumped her. I've never heard that she was a cam girl 🙄
Having said that she was probably one of the Dubai porta potty z listers, until she got with that z lister Dane Bowers.
Caroline would attach herself to anyone that was relatively popular, well any z lister.
I'm just surprised that she's not seen Dawn since Dawn's moved over. I thought she'd have been on rhod.
I still can't understand how you'd choose Sergio over Cem.
Dawn ward, foghorn 😂. They did film something a few months back, it was on Wards stories.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow Laura, but she used to be an air hostess and then went onto love island and was a bit pathetic when Wes dumped her. I've never heard that she was a cam girl 🙄
Having said that she was probably one of the Dubai porta potty z listers, until she got with that z lister Dane Bowers.
Caroline would attach herself to anyone that was relatively popular, well any z lister.
I'm just surprised that she's not seen Dawn since Dawn's moved over. I thought she'd have been on rhod.
I don't care for dawn, she is problematic, but she would be perfect , because they would fall out, and it would be entertaining TV. Also most of these housewives ultimate goal is to outdo each other with a storyline and get their own spin off.

I don't care for dawn, she is problematic, but she would be perfect , because they would fall out, and it would be entertaining TV. Also most of these housewives ultimate goal is to outdo each other with a storyline and get their own spin off.
She’s truly awful, far worse than Caroline, but very entertaining. I think thats why she met up with Caroline a few months ago, probab trying to befriend her to get on the show.

Dawn ward, foghorn 😂. They did film something a few months back, it was on Wards stories.
That’s what made me remember Caroline, I was shocked that Caroline knew her. I then came in here and found out that she was divorced and was with this loser.

Reactions: 3
So I guess clown lips was so hung over from her party and night of getting wasted that she spent the day in the bed. Imaigne how sloppy and nasty she probably gets once she gets loaded. I just picture her one mean drunk. Although, honestly I don't think I can watch RHOD once it airs on June 1. Just the thought of watching clown lips and ass brain live out this fake life on televsion make me ill- I just can't do it. I will for sure be on here to get my updates though.

So I guess clown lips was so hung over from her party and night of getting wasted that she spent the day in the bed. Imaigne how sloppy and nasty she probably gets once she gets loaded. I just picture her one mean drunk. Although, honestly I don't think I can watch RHOD once it airs on June 1. Just the thought of watching clown lips and ass brain live out this fake life on televsion make me ill- I just can't do it. I will for sure be on here to get my updates though.
Did you see all that foul fast food they ordered? Reminded me of when I was 18 at uni, gorging on all the cheeseburgers I could afford after a long day spent spewing out the alcohol consumption of the night before. Is it just me who thinks eating fast food as an adult is absolutely disgusting?
Not to mention the light blue track suit pants and matching crop top with pink fluffy sandals she left the hours wearing, Pajamas. It looked like she was wearing her freaking pajama's out of the house!! Bet she hasn't showered and stunk of alcohol still as well. She certainly hadn't washed her hair, and we know she was smoking inside all night....revolting.
She looks like a suffering, beat up old version of one of her daughters friends with that stomach flesh and hoochie style.

I am going to make everyone feel unwell - but imagine the two of them actually being 'together'. He would be a pathetic root. Had to say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we all give a shout out to our peep Joan on Third....(yea!!!) for always giving us the latest and best behind the scenes details.
Oh thank you for that! I think everyone here has a great sense of humor and wit.. So entertaining to read ❤

So much to unpack from another night of these two morans going out in public and making fools of themselves.
Yasmine is trying to turn herself into Gia Giudice (Teresa's daughter from RHOBH) so she can start to get noticed and get followers. It's bad enough that clown lips and ass brain allowed her to do a shot of hard liquor along with grown ups but the bar/restaurant served her! I am sure one of our sleuths here will make sure that is pointed out to the canary club (wink,wink) owners. Don't know about the law in Dubai but here in the states they will shut down your bar/restaurant immediately for serving a minor. I can guarantee you that was a "cash bar" and guest were expected to by their own drinks and food if they wanted something to eat. What wrong Mr. MBA you can't afford to feed your guest at your wife's birthday party? This guy Joey (not sure who he is) also paid for all her wedding and video photographers for their wedding so for sure they are leeching off of him. Her legs around ass brain are to show us that is the only part of her body that isn't bloated- i guess she is proud of that. I think the star of the night was Nina Ali's husband. Don't know anything about them as a couple but she is beautiful and elegant and her husband appears to be kind and movie star handsome for an older man.
Agreed, Nina's husband is a very handsome and refined gentleman.

Love her gifts, especially the fendi bag 😍 BUT where is Sergio's gift ????
Yeah really! If there had been one, we would of had 30 stories!

So a few questions because sometimes on the thread, it's complicated to know to which comment we are posting on.. To the peep that wrote that she is happy someone did a screenshot of the story because it was going to be deleted the next day, you were referring to which story? The one with Yasmine doing shots?
OK second question I forgot, it might come back later 😂

Well now it's going to be back to all the boring crap : makeup, hair, massages, Cosmesurge..
My friends that live in Dubai told me that the "party" at the Canary Club is like doing your party in a restaurant/club in the outskirts of the major capital. Kind of if I did a party in Anaheim and living in Beverly Hills. You get the idea.
It's pretty mind blowing that they, well especially him, tries to show his followers like he is a wealthy dude with his stories of PJs, First Class seats, friends' houses, his car, friends cars, parked cars, driving cars, etc etc when in reality he isn't even capable of doing her pre birthday in a paying hotel, give her a gift, do her birthday in an upscale restaurant/club! Everything is always looking for a freebie.
How she has any respect for him, I don't understand. The guy is such a loser it's mind boggling.

Last edited:
Very lavish gifts given it’s not even a milestone birthday. Not a bad haul considering she’ll have paid duck all for that party!
I mean, Cartier bracelet, a gaudy Fendi bag, Valentino choker, Dior slides... so over the top and unnecessary. I bet she never buys her friends fancy gifts. Her and Sergio are a pair of grifters.

Is that even a hashtag? 😂😂😂
Ok, so it's Mother's Day - or according to IQ27 "morhers day"😱 in Spain, why didn't he fly home to surprise his Mom instead of her flying 7½ hrs to him 🙄
CS probably wouldn't, or couldn't, pay for his flight. So, look forward to shots of them in his leased car, visits to local landmarks, boat rides, and lunches with CS - if she decides to grace them with her presence - ignoring her while on her phone.

Oh thank you for that! I think everyone here has a great sense of humor and wit.. So entertaining to read ❤

So a few questions because sometimes on the thread, it's complicated to know to which comment we are posting on.. To the peep that wrote that she is happy someone did a screenshot of the story because it was going to be deleted the next day, you were referring to which story? The one with Yasmine doing shots?

Well now it's going to be back to all the boring crap : makeup, hair, massages, Cosmesurge..
My friends that live in Dubai told me that the "party" at the Canary Club is like doing your party in a restaurant/club in the outskirts of the major capital. Kind of if I did a party in Anaheim and living in Beverly Hills. You get the idea.
It's pretty mind blowing that they, well especially him, tries to show his followers like he is a wealthy dude with his stories of PJs, First Class seats, friends' houses, his car, friends cars, parked cars, driving cars, etc etc when in reality he isn't even capable of doing her pre birthday in a paying hotel, give her a gift, do her birthday in an upscale restaurant/club! Everything is always looking for a freebie.
How she has any respect for him, I don't understand. The guy is such a loser it's mind boggling.
God that the Canary Club is so far out of Dubai is so embarrassing!!! Has anyone noticed how far away the city is based on their view at the 'penthouse' ? So in this instance it's like the party being in Anaheim, when you live in Anaheim, but just call it Beverly Hills to try and appear wealthy

I honestly can not get over the fact he bought her nothing. So much Gold in Dubai, can he not afford a small tiny piece of customised jewelry, maybe he doesn't have access to any funds, is he on an allowance, it will end badly, with him out on the streets with nothing.
Her friends gave her fab gifts, I loved everything apart from the Valentino necklace which is tacky to me, anyway 😂. This brings me to Nina, she seems to like Caroline alot, the other housewives are aloof or polite at best, I didn't see any gifts from them, which is rather rude but I guess...
Caroline made it seem she is super tight with the top tier real housewives but didn't see any birthday wishes from them...also the main bravo bloggers don't really post about her, one seemed to be rather dubious of from this screen shot when they were in NYC

She was supposed to come and save bravo 🙄 so far it's very lukewarm reception .

Attachments

IQ27's cognitive dictionary and spoken vocabulary:

1. Amazing
2. Incredible
3. Crazy
4. Oh my god
5. Beautiful
6. Crazy
7. Oh my god
8. Amazing
9. Wow
10. Beautiful
11. Lucky
12. Excited
13. Beautiful

Can anyone else come up with any other words he knows? I had to repeat a few just to bulk the list up.

I don't think this guy is cunning or playing Caroline at all. He is far too thick for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IQ27's cognitive dictionary and spoken vocabulary:

1. Amazing
2. Incredible
3. Crazy
4. Oh my god
5. Beautiful
6. Crazy
7. Oh my god
8. Amazing
9. Wow
10. Beautiful
11. Lucky
12. Excited
13. Beautiful

Can anyone else come up with any other words he knows? I had to repeat a few just to bulk the list up.

I don't think this guy is cunning or playing Caroline at all. He is far too thick for that.
Honeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Laura doesn't have her own thread to be honest, the cam girl stories are definitely true she used to make some of the videos and take the pictures when she was on her layovers while employed for the airline (I used to do the same job in the same company). I'm not surprised her and Caroline are friends, she looks like she would be really nice and friendly but her reputation was awful. Nobody had a good word to say about her.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised Laura doesn't have her own thread to be honest, the cam girl stories are definitely true she used to make some of the videos and take the pictures when she was on her layovers while employed for the airline (I used to do the same job in the same company). I'm not surprised her and Caroline are friends, she looks like she would be really nice and friendly but her reputation was awful. Nobody had a good word to say about her.
Oh, I didn't know she was a cam girl, I guess it's not surprising.

Very lavish gifts given it’s not even a milestone birthday. Not a bad haul considering she’ll have paid duck all for that party!
I mean, Cartier bracelet, a gaudy Fendi bag, Valentino choker, Dior slides... so over the top and unnecessary. I bet she never buys her friends fancy gifts. Her and Sergio are a pair of grifters.
Maybe everyone wants some of her limelight given she is about to be on bravo show and it’s better to be her mate that have her be a mean girl to you like she is to Juliette

God that the Canary Club is so far out of Dubai is so embarrassing!!! Has anyone noticed how far away the city is based on their view at the 'penthouse' ? So in this instance it's like the party being in Anaheim, when you live in Anaheim, but just call it Beverly Hills to try and appear wealthy
Not defending them at all as I’m def not a fan, but just want to give some context for those who aren’t familiar with Dubai. The city is very very sprawling but most places take a maximum of 20-25 mins to reach even if you’re starting from the opposite side of the city. It also has many different hotspots spread all across the emirate and there isn’t one main centre, like where Burj Khalifa is (‘downtown’) has only become considered the centre in the past decade or so since it was built, before that it was Jumeirah (where you find Burj Al Arab) and for the really old school residents and locals the centre is Deira clock tower lol.

Also the more central areas are mainly commercial and the residences around there (for example in Jumeirah) are only allowed to be owned by GCC nationals. So expats can only rent in those neighbourhoods. The gated communities such as Al Barari, Arabian Ranches, Palm Jumeirah etc are where you will find expats owning and if you look at the map or try to see the downtown skyline from there you’ll think it’s extremely far away. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t an expensive or exclusive community to live in. For example Al Barari (the villas not the apartments) is one of the most highly regarded communities but it’s 20km away from downtown. It only takes 20 mins to drive though.

JLT however is a really odd location for a party. It’s just office buildings and a weird one-way road system. But it isn’t ‘far out of the city’ by any means, it’s opposite Marina/Palm and right next to Emirates Hills which is the original most expensive gated community for expats to own in. 15 mins drive from downtown, 10 mins from Jumeirah.

Reactions: 8