Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for him to post about the SURPRISE πŸ™„
Yes what about that huh.. As I said yesterday probably because it was at Ghost Tacky Hotel and she didn't want people to know his "surprise" was a freebie since everyone knows she is one of the "ambassadors" there which implies it's free for then.. That's what I think honestly
What I don't get is him making it about him and posting stories of her gifts, her cakes, her cards.. Wtf

Reactions: 3
Interesting that only Nina and Sara posted birthday wishes for Caroline...Caroline dbx sends mixed messages on her insta live about stanbury.... I think Caroline dbx & stanbury will go toe to toe πŸ’―

Good detective work Joan on Third on uncovering just how long these two dimwits have been together. So tell me if I got this right- This immature, unemployed, giglio goes to a women's conference in May, 2019 and meets her. ( First clue- any 27 male that goes to a women's conference is either going to check out the audience or (?)) According to what Joan uncovered, by June he is already posing with her on the red carpet? And she is still legally living and married to her husband in a country where adultery is met with very serious consequences? She goes on her podcasts and lies to everyone about the whole relatonship timeline. They are both just so ignorant- it shows in almost all they do and say. I wouldn't believe anything either one of them say or do. Remember, she has said he lied to her more than once about his age. Even after she asked him to be honest, he continued to lie two more additional times about his age. What I found out that was worst than that was when she said on that damn youtube channel they have was that he put a pill in her drink without telling her - (so he could decorate for valentine's day)

Reactions: 3
I doubt he has bought her a luxurious gift or it would have been all over Inst πŸ™„
I have never seen him buy or give her a gift, ever. Trust me if he bought her something he would have it all over social media. Where is he getting money? He hasn't worked since he met her. Although, her clothes look so cheap maybe he can get on Amazon and buy a couple of outfits for her.

I doubt he has bought her a luxurious gift or it would have been all over Inst πŸ™„
I just posted the same thing. He would have posted it all over the places if he bought her anything. This moran has no money to play in the big league buying her gifts that she would appreciate or want.

Wow , Patti has lost all credibility, not to mention she doesn't have the best track record in love as a matchmaker 😭
I wouldn't trust either one of these two women to set me up with a turtle more or less pay them $100,000.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like there might be a Party tomorrow ?

Interesting that only Nina and Sara posted birthday wishes for Caroline...Caroline dbx sends mixed messages on her insta live about stanbury.... I think Caroline dbx & stanbury will go toe to toe πŸ’―
What were the mixed messages?

Last edited:
Looks like there might be a Party tomorrow ?
View attachment 1228356

What were the mixed messages?
People ask alot of questions on her live, she will say things like oh yeah, I love Caroline so much, than she will burst out laughing, or roll her eyes, or focus the camera on someone else in the room who will giggle, she was asked if Sergio was the 7th housewife, she laughed and sipped her wine, in stories, she has put the initials of Nina, Chanel, lesa, herself , on the wall art going in her salon but no stanbury or Sara, she may end up adding them .....

Attachments

Ohhhhhh myyyyy goooodness....when I said yesterday we were going to have a repost dump of people telling her Happy Birthday, I didn't think it would be this exaggerated! She is such a narcissist, she wants the World to see how loved and popular she is..beyond childish and pathetic!
IQ27 is also trying to make it about himself with reposting her stories..
Nice thing FOR ONCE is she is spending time with the children to celebrate her birthday!
Very strange IQ27 didn't do a million stories about the food, the restaurant etc..

Ohhhhhh myyyyy goooodness....when I said yesterday we were going to have a repost dump of people telling her Happy Birthday, I didn't think it would be this exaggerated! She is such a narcissist, she wants the World to see how loved and popular she is..beyond childish and pathetic!
Nice thing FOR ONCE is she is spending time with the children to celebrate her birthday!
Very strange IQ27 didn't do a million stories about the food, the restaurant etc..
She's only loved and popular in her own deluded world

Reactions: 1
So, it was the Freebie, Ghost Hotel, yesterday !!
He calls that a SURPRISE 🀩
OMG, Is he completely stupid/brainless πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
He made such a performance online about it.
When she got there, they must have had a massive bust up.
He was Offline the whole day & night

86B2BD26-FCE8-4A57-814A-EDCA6F56F4A9.png

Transferring their frozen embryos maybe ?? She actually looks gorgeous in that photo.
Apart from when she stands up & the skirt looks like an oversized belt 🀩

She's only loved and popular in her own deluded world
And only by a load of Narcissistic or Weirdo Numpties πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
So, it was the Freebie, Ghost Hotel, yesterday !!
He calls that a SURPRISE 🀩
OMG, Is he completely stupid/brainless πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
He made such a performance online about it.
When she got there, they must have had a massive bust up.
He was Offline the whole day & night
View attachment 1229162
View attachment 1229163

Apart from when she stands up & the skirt looks like an oversized belt 🀩

And only by a load of Narcissistic or Weirdo Numpties πŸ™„
Yes because his surprise was what? The Tacky Ghost Hotel and those frigging balloons?? He really has an obsession with balloons..maybe as a kid he never had birthday parties... Every time it's balloons here and balloons there. All they did is take the balloons from the hotel and brought them at the apartment lol. As someone said earlier, if it was such an amazing surprise he would have done 50 stories about it. The fact he was offline all day yesterday until this morning is quite indicative..especially after making a whole thing about doing a surprise lol

This guy will take whatever crap she gives him (most probably yesterday was one of those days) and verbal abuse because he has no choice but to take it all. He has nowhere to go...she's his meal ticket and she knows that and will not change her ways with him because she knows very well he will stay and never leave.. If I was his mother I would be mortified
Any guesses where the party will be tomorrow? I say either Ghost Tacky hotel or Sonara Camp (which is owned by her friend that was on the yacht with her last week), because both will be freebies. Could be at the apartment too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Transferring their frozen embryos maybe ?? She actually looks gorgeous in that photo.
Maybe, that is what I thought too. Although, gorgeous isn't what came to my mind when I saw this picture of her.

Just the way to behave as a newly married woman at a party with your new in-laws in attendance πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
And to be add to this picture this dude that is motorboating her is not her husband. It is another podcaster's husband. She had been married about one week when this was taken. Lovely, isn't it?

Yes because his surprise was what? The Tacky Ghost Hotel and those frigging balloons?? He really has an obsession with balloons..maybe as a kid he never had birthday parties... Every time it's balloons here and balloons there. All they did is take the balloons from the hotel and brought them at the apartment lol. As someone said earlier, if it was such an amazing surprise he would have done 50 stories about it. The fact he was offline all day yesterday until this morning is quite indicative..especially after making a whole thing about doing a surprise lol

This guy will take whatever crap she gives him (most probably yesterday was one of those days) and verbal abuse because he has no choice but to take it all. He has nowhere to go...she's his meal ticket and she knows that and will not change her ways with him because she knows very well he will stay and never leave.. If I was his mother I would be mortified
Any guesses where the party will be tomorrow? I say either Ghost Tacky hotel or Sonara Camp (which is owned by her friend that was on the yacht with her last week), because both will be freebies. Could be at the apartment too
Absolutely, this guy would put up with anything if it keeps him going to free dinners, photo bomb cast pictures, free vacations and handouts and all else he has dreamt about living. He has one motive and that is to be in the spotlight even if it makes him look the fool he really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have been at home, sick as can be with Covid for the past week. It's been rough...and then i discovered this page, and everything changed. I think i have read every single comment on every thread over two days. I can't get enough. Thank you for bringing me down the rabbit hole that is the train wreck IQ27(almost laughed myself into recovery when I first saw reference to this) and CS.

I am disgusted but why can I not look away from them??? F*** he is so annoying. I am not an agressive person but I so desperately want to punch him in the face. It is so obvious NOBODY likes him. As a result of this life changing, re awakening website I have also discovered their youtube..honestly. What are they thinking??????? Side note - it has 11,0000 subscribers. Hasn't exactly taken off lol. Take a look at the spelling in the description of this video WTF looooool. Hedge chock. Noa's arch. Jouncing (joking???) Dying. And no you did not literally 'bought' the whole store.

Why is Caroline not stepping in here? Can she at least correct the spelling? I am soo confused. Please watch the video. He is hanging around like an annoying leech in the background adding weird, annoying commentary 'ohh maa godddd.' At the end a 'generous friend' pays for the animals they buy, including toys for all her 5 dogs? It's too bizarre. What the f**k is going on.

Is anyone down on digging up some real dirt on IQ27? I'm talking getting to the bottom of this MBA bullshit. Any reference to which University he apparently attended?

Screen Shot 2022-04-29 at 12.41.33 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8