Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just listened to the podcast of Tamra Judge and Teddi Mellencamp (love these 2 together) interviewing CS..it's so full of BS it's embarrassing.. Like for example she describes IQ27 as "Real Madrid soccer player" like he's Ronaldo lol..you have to listen to it. Also when she's asked if the husbands will be on the show she replies that hers is on the most because "we work together".. That made me LOL since "work" is not really in their vocabulary.. She paints herself/them in such a different light than we actually see daily on Instagram.. Go take a listen.

The Two T’s podcast was very awkward. Stilted one word answers, not giving much away. Vague recollections around how she met Sergio and dates? None of it makes sense.

Reactions: 3
The Two T’s podcast was very awkward. Stilted one word answers, not giving much away. Vague recollections around how she met Sergio and dates? None of it makes sense.
3 Sad, Dellusional (Don’t look after their kids) Narcissistic Women

What’s happened to Staff serving the morning Coffee ?
Dumb as can’t even make a bloody cup of it !!!
4 attempts 🤷🏻‍♀️
8DBD83F7-5A02-4305-A33D-0EBFDBE57B81.png

What a saddo

He keeps Posting this video
Why ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
AFD79A48-EF91-4423-B3F4-DAD1FCB40979.png

Anyone know?

Last edited:

Attachments

Wow great job guys! It kind of makes sense with the rumors of his past that he was hustling men and women on the side to make ends meet. Like I said, once the show airs, alot will come out on him.
I noticed that IQ27 spent the day with Bitcoin boy again... 👀

Reactions: 6
The Low Life’s he’s with is everything that he really is.
All the Marbella Gangsters have moved there.

Reactions: 1
I was watching an old episode of Ladies of London during the week as we are in isolation with Covid. God Cem is hotttttt and a lovely guy in series 3. Why she divorced him and got together with this kid I’ll never know.

Reactions: 6