Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
And I love how the hotel went into total exagération and brought a whole bunch on the bed kind of like saying "here you bitc*h, here are your friggin pillows". That wasn't smart of them because they don't have know these 2 pigs willing just throw them on the floor..

Yes in fact in one of the stories, when IQ27 is filming in the car on the way to the boat, he pans the camera to the ones in the back seat and I swear it looked like the Boe guy rolled his eyes..
He did

e did

Reactions: 1
OK so she misses her dogs but no stories showing she misses her kids? What is wrong with this woman..she's really a horrible person.
Once again, showing what a pig she is, the bags are just thrown there under the tv. It would drive me insane to sleep in a room that has mess like hers does. It's also very bad Feng Shui to have a disorderly room (as she is so spiritual lol with her manifestation book and vision board).
So today is the departure day..yaaay we will get to see the suitcases, the check-in and the champagne.. It has been a while I missed that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
OK so she misses her dogs but no stories showing she misses her kids? What is wrong with this woman..she's really a horrible person.
Once again, showing what a pig she is, the bags are just thrown there under the tv. It would drive me insane to sleep in a room that has mess like hers does. It's also very bad Feng Shui to have a disorderly room (as she is so spiritual lol with her manifestation book and vision board).
So today is the departure day..yaaay we will get to see the suitcases, the check-in and the champagne.. It has been a while I missed that 😂
The place is so badly organised and like you said bad feng shui. I could never relax in a room with so much chaos 🤦‍♀️ lol i am missing the suitcase drama as well 🤣

• Haha
Looks like our mr MBA, genius as only listed Entrepreneur- Lifestlye/Travel as is line of work? Hmm, no cybercurrency expert, or financial investor, digital software, or any other zillion things he said he can do? Hell, my 15 year old can say she is that!!! What a train wreck these two are. Very interesting her last podcast she did (yes, my guilty pleasure of listening although I come on her and complain, I know) but anyhoo, she has a therapist on that really gets on her case. She blames her whole life on being in boarding school. Here is the thing, as a parent we no where our parents made mistakes so we try everything not to do the same with our children. She said she didn't see her parents but 3 times a year and she didn't like that. Well bloody hell lady- you are doing the same with yours!! I really believe that IQ27 is calling the shots in this relationship. He knows those kids get in the way when they are all together. You see, these two don't have a marital relationship it's more a parental relationship. He sees her as the parent and she sees him as a child that she can raise. The both of them are complete slobs- they appreciate nothing, act like animals when they are out in public and are nothing but show offs. I would imagine they tip terribly and are more ungrateful in public then they show on social media.

Reactions: 2
Looks like our mr MBA, genius as only listed Entrepreneur- Lifestlye/Travel as is line of work? Hmm, no cybercurrency expert, or financial investor, digital software, or any other zillion things he said he can do? Hell, my 15 year old can say she is that!!! What a train wreck these two are. Very interesting her last podcast she did (yes, my guilty pleasure of listening although I come on her and complain, I know) but anyhoo, she has a therapist on that really gets on her case. She blames her whole life on being in boarding school. Here is the thing, as a parent we no where our parents made mistakes so we try everything not to do the same with our children. She said she didn't see her parents but 3 times a year and she didn't like that. Well bloody hell lady- you are doing the same with yours!! I really believe that IQ27 is calling the shots in this relationship. He knows those kids get in the way when they are all together. You see, these two don't have a marital relationship it's more a parental relationship. He sees her as the parent and she sees him as a child that she can raise. The both of them are complete slobs- they appreciate nothing, act like animals when they are out in public and are nothing but show offs. I would imagine they tip terribly and are more ungrateful in public then they show on social media.

The therapist she had on her podcast worked her out in 5 minutes flat! I really liked him!

But agree with you, Easter for goodness sakes, be with your kids.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if after an upcoming week of treatments, massages, visit to ghost hotel etc, they head off to Coachella next weekend 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I guess they didn't fly private on the way back to NY.. I was wondering why we didn't get 10000 stories on the jet (this is a story from the Boe guy). Let's see if he reposts THIS story lol..
Actually come to think of it, IQ27 just might as he just loves those stories with a bunch of suitcases 😂

Attachments

Oh IQ27 you just can't help yourself. Not that anyone in the world cares about what it takes for you two to get home but you had to say you were traveling on a Yacht.......(yes, that is the way we spell yacht, mr. genius!) instead of a boat. Who is this idiot posting stuff like that for? Most people that have money, marry into money or are from old money- just don't talk about things like that. He reminds me of the show off kid that their was always one in the class that was bigger, better and had more than everyone else. It doesn't take much to impress this guy as he was estatic that CS put one single braid in her hair. My niece can do that with her barbie doll and she is only 6. I guess now that the money (Kristin) has left to go home we won't be seeing private jets, bottled service and caviar for these two. ow that they have to pay the bill they probably packed the fruit from the hotel room and carried on bottled water. I don't care who it is if I just spent all this time living out of a suitcase and with my husband (who I love dearly) I would be absolutely insane by now. It is not healthy that this guy doesn't have any other interest other than free vacations, flying a drone, attending every event that CS is invited to and photobombing every single picture that is taken of her. She may want to detox of the hamburgers, french fries, chipolte and alcohol she has been woofing down in the past 3 weeks. If I ate like that for 3 days I would gain a good 10 pounds.

So I had a look at their Insta for the first time in weeks, absolutely nothing changes, it is like groundhog day for them ! That private jet was so small for so many people, with stuff strewn everywhere. I would have a severe case of claustrophobia on something like that !

I know Emirates prices have hit an all time high, so a lot of people are doing the Eithiad route now, as it is so much cheaper. However, I think Eithiad are giving them freebies, I don't think Emirates do freebies for anyone. Eithiad also sponsor Kris Fade, I wonder do KF and CS have the same agent in Dubai.

Well just catched up with the story dump of the 2 clowns and I think they have a suitcase obsession 😂..are we supposed to be impressed, I don't get the thought process behind it.
IQ27 is so immature filming every single thing it's cringy.. I think I even heard CS say when he filmed the arrival at the boat say "good heavens" as in "do you have to film EVERYTHING" at least that's what I heard lol. Even the Boe guy reposted a story of IQ27 and wrote "I don't know how to quit you"..I am sure Kristin, the Boe guy and the tweens must make fun of him with all the filming! Like yesterday with the "look look Sergio, there's a goat" knowing he'd run to film it 😂

Attachments

Why couldn’t he have fallen Overboard?
The Big Headed Moron

Joseph Bailey
Another Narcissist
head 😣

I see Sophie is at her ex in laws for the weekend. (Caroline's parents) quintisenssially British life in the Cotswolds.

Wonder if Caroline gets on with her folks or what they think of her lifestyle.

I see Sophie is at her ex in laws for the weekend. (Caroline's parents) quintisenssially British life in the Cotswolds.

Wonder if Caroline gets on with her folks or what they think of her lifestyle.
Sophie drives me nuts with her absolute refusal to declare any ads or affiliates, but I cut her slack because as much as she enjoys herself going out and about her boys are her absolute priority and she has worked hard to build a cordial relationship with Alex, so for Easter they are all there together and that’s for the boys. Now she is a classy lady, everything Caroline purported to be but has shown herself not to be.

All the travelling they’ve shown us and what have they seen or done that is remotely interesting? Nothing, just endless videos of themselves, their bloody luggage, cars, dinners and his morning cup of coffee that he likes to take for a walk to the window 😂😂😂😂. What a tedious and boring pair.

Reactions: 4