Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Thanks everyone. So good to be here! xo

Does IQ27 literally have no friends? Why are his best men, two weirdo's he met less than 18 months ago? God I hate that short leg, no sock with shoe trend which is apparently cool. Dubai Miguels face remind me of that cat women who had too much plastic surgery. Frightening stuff.
And then we have SergiHo in his first communion suit, with black shoes😱
Again, welcome. We're just the tonic you need to recover!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Couldn't agree more about Caroline Brookes the narcissisim is vomit inducing and super thirsty too....I like Chanel she doesn't seem scripted but who knows, I think she will be the fan fav because she is quirky too. I saw on some post a few people were saying the don't understand Sergio and his voice is grating.

The whole internet is onto Sergio 😂😂
Wow that almost sounds like one of us here wrote that comment! I love the "tinder swindler" as we did talk about it here too.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
And she knows this. It must be driving her mad to know she is no longer moving in those circles (did she ever?). I'm going through a phase of not even looking at their stories anymore as they're too desperate for a storyline
You are not missing anything, I just look once a day now as it's boring as anything. Anyway you get the recaps here with stories and pictures attached 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Tell me you're gay without telling me that you're gay!
Think it's gas in this day and age, if a man wears tan, gets teeth whitened, dresses well - pretty much looks after themselves....they're smacked with "GAY".

It's like living back in the 80s. Morto for you.
(I despise the two of these btw, just frustrates me to hear the same worn-out casual gay slur shouted out for instances like this)

npadcr

Chatty Member
I see today someone called her out on the eggs and her name and she said that’s my legal name so isn’t she legally married to IQ27 🙈
Wowzers, I think their are more peeps like us that are questioning these two. This person will be blocked for sure- that is how they handle any negative comments. Does that make sense to anyone that she is married but legally goes by the last name of Habib but her brand is Stanbury. Geez, clown lips stick with one last name!

So the fact she's retrieving her eggs and freezing them, before having them fertalised with her current husband, makes me think she's freezing her eggs and when she's ready she will fertalise them with whomever is her current husband at the time. If she seen herself with IQ27 for life, then surely she would fertalise her eggs now with his sperm ?

I also see she's posted the video he took saying "15 eggs in her belly". I was going to message her to tell her how that's inaccurate information she's sharing, while she's also trying to encourage other ladies to freeze their eyes. She should have her facts straight before posting that to her followers.... It's 15 follicles not eggs. Of which may not all contain an egg, of which may not all fertalise, which may not become 15 babies like he says.

But I see when she shares screenshots of her pms she hides the names of the positive comments but shares the name of the negative ones
Most intelligent people have figured out just how uneducated she is. But, just like her podcast, she is constantly giving out incorrect information. I called her out saying she isn't a licensed therapist or counselor why would she act like she is giving people advice when it is stricly her personal opinion. She blocked me!

Hard not be more ladylike than those bad boys!! Although I have a similar pair myself lol 😆
OMG....are you frekin kidding me right now? And we are to believe that she is okay with this? Come on.....this is a strictly a business arrangement.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Local laws have relaxed enormously in the past few years, and to be honest there are bigger fish to fry/more disrespectful ‘influencers’ to clamp down on before these two. However if someone watching their stories took a screenshot and filed an E-Police report about a genuine concern regarding something they’ve posted, it would have to be investigated.

No they definitely do not. To be frank, the local population is mortified that this franchise is going ahead (especially with S.A.M as the sole representative of locals). They are all - possibly bar Nina, although I don’t know much of her personally but she seems nice from what I’ve seen - fame-hungry wannabes and very much living that ‘fake it til you make it’ lifestyle. None of the real big hitters in Dubai would be seen dead anywhere near this franchise. It’s embarrassing how Bravo fans online are writing ‘oh Dubai is where we will see the REAL money!’ meanwhile everyone who actually lives here knows that LVP’s dogs have a higher net worth than this entire cast 😂
Yes totally agree with you (you see 😉). The friends I have that live there say the exact same thing. Also for example, I have alot of friends go there over Easter Holidays (some stayed at the Four Seasons and some at Burj) and they all said the same thing : a bunch of bimboey type influencers everywhere pretending to live the high Life.
Loved your comment on LVPs dogs 😂👏

npadcr

Chatty Member
The 15 eggs explains the bloated tummy !

Must admit I am always surprised they are not posting photos of her having the daily hormone injections or the usual bruising at the injection site, something is odd about the lack of documenting the worst part of the IVF process, that would be the money shots !
Absolutely agree!!!

Lets take a look at how this IVF journey that they are showing us is playing out. I don't know anything about this subject at all..any peeps that have knowledge about this, can you share with me/us? What stand's out to me is that they sonogram has her husband's last name on it. I am pretty sure if I was remarried and attempting to have my new husband's baby- ummm, he would be taken back seeing my ex-husbands name along with mine. Also - in the states after you divorce and especially remarry- your ex is not responsible for covering your health insurance. The children yes, you no! So it looks like Mr. MBA/Assbrain has no insurance coverage for his wife and possible child? What a gem he is! You would think if this was such a important event in his life like he plays it out to be - he certainly would make sure that is new wife has his last name on the ultrasound. What a joke! The other thing that stand out- we actually never see her laying there having the ultrasound. We are only seeing pictures of her hand and his, and an ultrasound picture. How do we know that it really is her having that ultrasound and not a surrogate? What do you all think?

The 15 eggs explains the bloated tummy !

Must admit I am always surprised they are not posting photos of her having the daily hormone injections or the usual bruising at the injection site, something is odd about the lack of documenting the worst part of the IVF process, that would be the money shots !
As much as this ass documents and films this women doing everything- why would he not be filming her doing shots?

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
Alot of negative comments in the Daily Mail with regards to clown lips and announcement of RHOD show announcement. Most comment are the same - she is vile, nasty and is the poorest of all the other women. What will she do when they start ciritizing IQ27 and trust me they will. All kidding aside, why does she dress like a homeless person in the puke green coat and those pants and boots? I really think she is doing all this on her own with no PR person, stylist or any help with the exception of IQ27 who would sell her out in a minute for the right figure. Just imagine the feed back he is going to get when they start showing him on that show. He is so repulsive it won't take viewers long to see what his story line is all about.

OK quick message before I go to out.. The dinner with Susan Sarandon lol : when CS says "this one" talking about Susan Sarandon, like really?? And when do she pans on the IQ27 and he goes "dindindin".. Look at Susan Sarandons' face..
Next..AGAIN stories of the suitcases..ugh, really??
On another other level, the other housewives don't even show half that crap that they show
Seriously. CS, has lowered the herself so much-needed it's pathetic
She has sold herself out- even her reputation and soul - its all out there. She did it all for a dern television show, look what she has done to her family just so she can get back on tv. Shameful!

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Oh it pains me to write this but I feel the need to give some (teeny tiny temporary) props to IQ27 here, because - unlike clown lips - he does seem to love his mama and show her love and appreciation. When his family’s around, he pays most of his attention to them and plays tour guide all around Dubai. Yes it’s weird that he drags along random crypto thugs and eurotrash realtors, but he does seem genuinely happy to have his mom there. And guess who is completely and utterly absent? This, to me, is the truest sign that this relationship is not “real” in CS’ mind. I’ve said this before, but when you are truly head over heels for someone, you will try your hardest to get their family to love you. Certainly there are situations where in-law relationships are strained for whatever reason, but since we’ve all been privy to this traine wreck of a relationship since day 1, we know that she’s never out in even one tiny ounce of effort. Not even a whisper of kindness. He, on the other hand, has tried his hardest to chum up with her family.
She is a world class narcissist, while Dirty Juan sometimes seems like he’s really just a kid.
Totally agree with you. That's the one redeeming quality we will attribute 😂😂
I think she is going though as last story I saw she said she was going camping at Sonara (her friends' place so an other freebie lol)

Respectfully, my reply was not even to you… it was to @realhousewivesgirl to give her some context as she seemed to be under the impression that JLT was ‘so far out of Dubai it’s embarrassing’. I’ve posted twice to share some insight from a local perspective and both times you’ve tried to discredit what I share. I’m sure you know Dubai very well from your own perspective but I’ve lived here 20 years and am married to a local and my children are local, so I feel my input is also valid. Clearly my post agreed with you that JLT is a bizarre place to have a club/restaurant/party but I was explaining to the other poster that geographically it isn’t far.

Yes Al Barari is further out compared to District One or Emirates Hills, but you can’t deny the original villas that launched the Barari project are some of the most exclusive and expensive real estate in the city and still sell for 20million AED upwards. Obviously I’m not referring to the apartments or the new entry-level townhouses being developed there. Most of the luxury gated communities start with properties targeting UHNW residents just as Barari did, and then they expand to more accessible accommodation (see also: Jumeirah Golf Estates villas, and now Jumeirah Luxury Living townhouses).

Anyway, I can confidently confirm they are an embarrassment and a laughing stock within the established community.
The first time I discredited was because of the Sara Almadani story and her supposed affair. ☮
Yes and thank you for saying what I said since the first posts I did here: that they are a laughing stock there and never invited to the high society events and part of that clique

Last edited:

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I see Sophie is at her ex in laws for the weekend. (Caroline's parents) quintisenssially British life in the Cotswolds.

Wonder if Caroline gets on with her folks or what they think of her lifestyle.
Sophie drives me nuts with her absolute refusal to declare any ads or affiliates, but I cut her slack because as much as she enjoys herself going out and about her boys are her absolute priority and she has worked hard to build a cordial relationship with Alex, so for Easter they are all there together and that’s for the boys. Now she is a classy lady, everything Caroline purported to be but has shown herself not to be.

All the travelling they’ve shown us and what have they seen or done that is remotely interesting? Nothing, just endless videos of themselves, their bloody luggage, cars, dinners and his morning cup of coffee that he likes to take for a walk to the window 😂😂😂😂. What a tedious and boring pair.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Old Lord...where to begin with these two.. Assbrain hovers over CS like she is going to jump out the window at any moment. I think I may have figured some of it out. He is starting to realize just how quickly she dumped Cem after 18 years of marraige and 3 children for him. He figuring this could happen to me and it's scarying him. I mean lets face it - this is his meal ticket, he is holding on to her for dear life. You think he wants to go back to LA and be a poolboy again?
Enough with those cutout dresses CS- its just not a good look.....surely she has to see what we are seeing?
What a joke these two are and that dinner party was. True to her podcast from yesterday that dinner was a freebie and the food couldn't been touched until all the pictures were taken for instagram. Imagine, that was her complaint about getting comp'd for resorts and restaurants is that her lazy arese has to wait to eat the free food until the pictures are taken. Tough life isn't it?
It's a guarantee that good old "Karma" will come knocking on the door of these two selfish, entitled morans.
Mr. MBA seemed to enjoy the chef's conversation last night didn't he? What an odd group of dinner guest- who were those people?
The diinner party looked like a big bore. Table looked plain with her old birthday flowers as the main centerpiece. I guess it was too much for her to get up out of bed after having hair and make up down - and maybe go down and try to make it look nice. The food (sorry chef) looked ugly, especially that black cod dish (?) but I don't like that type of food so that is not fair to that wonderful chef.
HIs mother looks so out of place - someone get that women a ticket home. Or maybe her MBA/ Giglio son can put her in first class or a private jet like he flys - just a thought!
Okay, so now she has 15 eggs and we are to expect that this is her happy time? OMG- shoot me! I amazed though what she will do for money and fame.

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
I wonder if Cem still pays for her health insurance, surely not. I assume you can’t have IVF in Dubai unless you’re married but why won’t she call herself Mrs Carrallo? She is mad to have another child at her age. The risks are high for both her and the baby.

Rose28454

VIP Member
Phew it’s my birthday today and I thought I shared it with her. No Hermes cake for me. A lie in ( I am retired so probably doesn’t count ) a long bath quiet day then off to Texas Rocks for tea. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more than her I won’t be putting on fake smiles all day
On another note it was mentioned her son slept with her before Sergio and there he is in bed with her and Sergio this morning!!

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I would imagine not as Adrian and Brandy (RHOBH) kept theirs out of the spotlight.
If they are under 18 both parents need to agree to it

Omg here we go with the classic "OMG look at deez one.. Honneeey how are you feeling?".. Is that the only sentence he knows?
And seriously wtf is he doing among all those women in their dressing room?! I would be annoyed if I was one of the other housewives to have this guy intruding on my make up session..

• Sad

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to me why, if she has a baby boy on ice, she would want to do more extractions and put her body through all that? I don't understand.. Anyone? I mean what is the logic?

Patsy Fritatas

Okay someone needs to have a word with her soon about that dress with the fat poking out through the circle in the middle. She looked beautiful but the photo that has been shared above is just awful 😖

mdaadm

Yes it does all seem rather calculated. If you look at the some of the comments and shout-outs that the other RHOD housewife’s posted, particularly Nina Ali, there are multiple references to what they’ve been working/keeping secret for “all these years”. I think that as soon as Caroline got to Dubai, she had all these people blowing smoke up her ass about how she should front a Dubai Housewives franchise, and she let it go straight to her head. She started living the kind of tacky superficial life that attracts reality viewers, and she made decisions that clearly come across and distasteful and foolish to people like us that liked her on LoL (I’m assuming you guys liked her then, I certainly found her compelling).
Even if all of this was calculated and Sergio is nothing but a supporting/willing player, I’m still horrified that she would drag her real family though all of this low-class buffoonery. But hey, it must be 11:11 somewhere, and the two clown asses are no doubt soon headed to the craft store so they can make another kindergarten-level vision board 😂 What can I say, Caroline is gross and vulgar, but her manifesting obviously worked 😳

Last edited: