Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she could be pregnant. Always sleeping and leaving the wedding early....
She’s tired because she never stays home. Constantly on the go !

We'll see how long THAT will last 😂. She started one last week that lasted one day.. Anyway good on her if she sticks to it but the weekend starts tonight in Dubai and she was tagged by someone for a concert by Maluma which is today lol.
I see that IQ27 is hanging out with the thug Maximilian White today..I would be mortified to be seen with that guy but of course IQ27 who really HAS an IQ of 27, thinks it's cool to show 😅
He knows what a vile gangster he is, but they both think they’re clever enough to get well in with him, thinking they can somehow get rich by doing some dodgy business deal.

Spot on 👍

They all look like dodgy losers

He's a Colombian singer/songwriter
Another dodgy gangster type

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So, do we think this crew brings Charley along on their nights out? Or is that a hard no in Dubai? Some of their faces tonight seem a little .... clenched 😬😬😂😂
Who's Charly?

OK so catch up time! Well last story I saw yesterday was of her starting the "diet" and I even posted about it.. Well I was right, it didn't even last the day 😂😂. Eating hamburger and drinking alcohol lol.
What the heck is she wearing for the concert? She really is beginning to think that dressing like that makes her look young but in actual fact she just looks ridiculous. I mean look at the other women they are out with who are much younger than her and dressed so much better.
Has she never seen a limo before? The way she's wowed by it is ridiculous.. IQ27 we know is "haaamazed" by everything so no shock there.
Funny how the whole gang went to Zuma after the concert except these 2 morons.. Probably because it's expensive and not a free meal.
As someone said here, look at Nina Ali having a dinner with a Prime Minister, always elegantly dressed compared to CS dressed like a hobo going to a concert standing up with the riffraff..
And here we go with an other day of doing f*kc all. You guys should go check out Sara Almadani account, she's a RHODUBAI too but she's a real entrepreneur, and 33 I think. She has real fulfilling days and is adorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really think caroline is going because sergio wants to go and thats why she seemed a bit awkward at the concert, but what do you expect when u marry a guy in his 20's and you're nearly 50 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who's Charly?

OK so catch up time! Well last story I saw yesterday was of her starting the "diet" and I even posted about it.. Well I was right, it didn't even last the day 😂😂. Eating hamburger and drinking alcohol lol.
What the heck is she wearing for the concert? She really is beginning to think that dressing like that makes her look young but in actual fact she just looks ridiculous. I mean look at the other women they are out with who are much younger than her and dressed so much better.
Has she never seen a limo before? The way she's wowed by it is ridiculous.. IQ27 we know is "haaamazed" by everything so no shock there.
Funny how the whole gang went to Zuma after the concert except these 2 morons.. Probably because it's expensive and not a free meal.
As someone said here, look at Nina Ali having a dinner with a Prime Minister, always elegantly dressed compared to CS dressed like a hobo going to a concert standing up with the riffraff..
And here we go with an other day of doing f*kc all. You guys should go check out Sara Almadani account, she's a RHODUBAI too but she's a real entrepreneur, and 33 I think. She has real fulfilling days and is adorable.
I literally laugh out loud when you do your interrruptions of IQ27- you got it spot on! I love to see a women eat comfortably and healthy and not always worry about weight. We as women deserve that- but damn this woman can put away some food. I mean she shovels it in and it is never something like a chicken ceaser salad- she goes for stuff my husband eats!!! LImos, okay, I am from New York- we don't do Limo's that is sooooo 90's we get an uber or we town car- who drives around in frekin stretch limos? So tacky! Of course thtey did'nt go to Zuma they can't afford to eat and drink there- and that scary looking dude that is now in all their posts probably is sick of paying for their food. Time for them to go back to ghost hotel and take advantage of those poor people.

IQ27/DirtyJuan enough of you posting baby and teenage pictures of yourself-what man does that? LIke I don't know one man in my life that would post pictures of them from childhood. I guess he wants the response "awwww, look how cute.' Clown Lips should be mortified and is probably so pissed off to think Nina Ali who is beautiful, elegant and classy ( I just started to following her) is spending the evening with the Prime Minister and Clown LIps is off in a stretch tacky limo with a bunch of random people. She has said that IQ27 likes to dress her. She looked absolutely silly dressed liked that last night. What look was she going for? I guess the majority of reputable people in Dubai have decided that she is a wild card with a filthy mouth, dresses inappropritely and gets liquored up making her behavior that much inappropriate and stop inviting her out. I don't know about you all but I can do a concert maybe once in awhile as it is so loud,crowded and we still are dealing with that Covid. She is going every other day! Finally, who the hell are all these people she is now running with. What a odd bunch and talk about some shady looking characters.! I bet she is kicking herself realizing that she jumped into a relationship with this ass and now stuck with him. I know I would be.

Interesting camera angle IQ27!!
View attachment 1149456
OH yeah, he does that all the time. On one of their weird videos he films clown lips daughter from the waist up for a good 10 seconds when they are in a pet store. Actually, he has done that to her before too so this guy is a real piece of work.

She’s tired because she never stays home. Constantly on the go !

He knows what a vile gangster he is, but they both think they’re clever enough to get well in with him, thinking they can somehow get rich by doing some dodgy business deal.

Spot on 👍

They all look like dodgy losers

Another dodgy gangster type
OH yes, they think this guy will lead them in the direction of fast money making. God forbid that IQ27 would actually go out and work every day like most men his age. I would love to know what he is living off of? Any money he made before he got booted from his so called professional soccer playing career has to be gone by now. He only played professional for less than 5 years- how much could he have possibly made in that short amount of time. He is such a loser...............

Last edited:
Who's Charly?

NIna Ali must be very similar to CS, otherwise, why does she hang out with her so much etc.,
Definitely another weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really think caroline is going because sergio wants to go and thats why she seemed a bit awkward at the concert, but what do you expect when u marry a guy in his 20's and you're nearly 50 🤷‍♀️
Honestly? It would be my idea of hell.

I literally laugh out loud when you do your interrruptions of IQ27- you got it spot on! I love to see a women eat comfortably and healthy and not always worry about weight. We as women deserve that- but damn this woman can put away some food. I mean she shovels it in and it is never something like a chicken ceaser salad- she goes for stuff my husband eats!!! LImos, okay, I am from New York- we don't do Limo's that is sooooo 90's we get an uber or we town car- who drives around in frekin stretch limos? So tacky! Of course thtey did'nt go to Zuma they can't afford to eat and drink there- and that scary looking dude that is now in all their posts probably is sick of paying for their food. Time for them to go back to ghost hotel and take advantage of those poor people.

IQ27/DirtyJuan enough of you posting baby and teenage pictures of yourself-what man does that? LIke I don't know one man in my life that would post pictures of them from childhood. I guess he wants the response "awwww, look how cute.' Clown Lips should be mortified and is probably so pissed off to think Nina Ali who is beautiful, elegant and classy ( I just started to following her) is spending the evening with the Prime Minister and Clown LIps is off in a stretch tacky limo with a bunch of random people. She has said that IQ27 likes to dress her. She looked absolutely silly dressed liked that last night. What look was she going for? I guess the majority of reputable people in Dubai have decided that she is a wild card with a filthy mouth, dresses inappropritely and gets liquored up making her behavior that much inappropriate and stop inviting her out. I don't know about you all but I can do a concert maybe once in awhile as it is so loud,crowded and we still are dealing with that Covid. She is going every other day! Finally, who the hell are all these people she is now running with. What a odd bunch and talk about some shady looking characters.! I bet she is kicking herself realizing that she jumped into a relationship with this ass and now stuck with him. I know I would be.

OH yeah, he does that all the time. On one of their weird videos he films clown lips daughter from the waist up for a good 10 seconds when they are in a pet store. Actually, he has done that to her before too so this guy is a real piece of work.

OH yes, they think this guy will lead them in the direction of fast money making. God forbid that IQ27 would actually go out and work every day like most men his age. I would love to know what he is living off of? Any money he made before he got booted from his so called professional soccer playing career has to be gone by now. He only played professional for less than 5 years- how much could he have possibly made in that short amount of time. He is such a loser...............
Woh!!!! Hang on!! She said IQ27 likes to dress her???? What has happened to Caroline Stanbury. Its like she's had a personality transplant! Her divorce has shaken her to the core. She's lost so much confidence that she is letting this creep tell her what to do, who to go out with and what to wear? Someone needs to have a word!!

In other news, Dawn Ward has been cleared at her trial for alleged Anti Semitic abuse.
She's such a rough hallion that one!!

OMG !
What Real Man (at 27) does this 🤩
I’m gobsmacked 😳
How can she find him attractive seriously?

We are on comment #817 already! Who knows how to set up the new thread?

Last edited:
OK catch up time! Lots to unload here.. What the heck is IQ27 doing a treatment for?? He's 27 years old and a man (well I think). My goodness that is so unattractive, how do you have s*x with that ugh gross and disgusting...so unmanly.
Next : what the heck is she wearing stripper clothes for? That dress is so cheap looking and looks like she is going to score the Vegas Strip.. She really thinks she looks good in that mind-boggling. Oh and the "sirt" that IQ27 is wearing is supposed to impress us because it has his name on the collar? I told you guys that over there you can have custom made shirts for under $100 ($40 is average).
So will they be off to ghost tacky hotel for a freebie or actually pay for dinner this time?

Regarding Nina Ali. She is nothing like CS at all. They rarely hang out together to begin with. Nina Ali is a full on Mom, doesn't drink, is elegant and hangs out with respectable people. You guys see CS hosting a dinner for a prime minister? Just imagine..😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually like that orange dress, it thought it was one of the better dresses she has worn.

I know she suffers from the bloat, but in one of those videos she really does look pregnant, her stomach is big !