Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't listen to her podcast anymore, I just can't, so thanks to those of you who do and who give us the scoop.

It just beggars belief that she admits to how controlling he is. I just saw a video on her stories, where she made a mistake on the date of their wedding, he looked like he had to really try to contain his rage, bleeping hell, his face was absolutely vicious. So many red flags there, if a friend or my teenage daughter disclosed even one of those inciden
I was just going to post the same thing
I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I saw it 🤩
Wish I could post the Video 🤣
It’s Cringeworthy
How funny is that video? He comes storming through the door and strikes a pose like he is a Tom Ford model. I actually laughed out loud when I watched it. What is funnier is the comments from his fake/private accounts that responded to it saying "OMG, beautiful you are so hot"!! Get a damn job IQ-0 were you are actually working. You have managed to be 27 and never do a hard days work but are on social media vacationing and eating like a wealthy businessman. Without CS you are nothing but another wannabe.

It's funny that all of a sudden she has her daughter on instagram the day after we post that her friends spent 4 hours shopping with this kid. I don't understand why she keeps talking negatively about her life with Cem- is it to make IQ-0 feel better for his inadequacy? All she does now is talk about how terrible her life was and how unhappy she was. Okay, she left him and met someone else- what is the problem, why still complain. If Cem was that bad of a person then it was right for her to get out - but looked at what she landed in? She had no time to be alone with her thoughts and enjoy being single with her children before this punk stalked her and moved to Dubai while she was working her marriage issues out. This man packed up and moved to Dubai without a job or knowing anyone. Who does that? That was such huge red flag that she missed because that was him controlling her to make a decision. The other red flag was when she said she became engaged to him because he didn't want to be called her toyboy he wanted to be taken seriously. Then that wasn't good enough for him he pushed for the marriage so that he knew he would always be a part of her inner circle. The guy is a text book case of a manipulative, controlling man- it won't get any better. Their are many husbands that support their wives on social media but this guy is fighting her for the attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OK so the information from Dubai isn't really mind boggling because it's pretty much everything we already know : they are known to be freeloaders, he's the dumbest person they have ever met (those were the exact words), when they are out with "friends" he never pays, no one understands what she is doing with a guy like that (also exact words) and lastly my friend said "we don't know if he's gay or not" . The rest I already mentioned in previous comments (shunned from the "high society", etc) so nothing mind blowing.
OK now to the stories.. Ah heck what's the point it was just lame as usual..apart from her eating a ton of minicupcakes, guess the diet lasted one day this week lol

How funny is that video? He comes storming through the door and strikes a pose like he is a Tom Ford model. I actually laughed out loud when I watched it. What is funnier is the comments from his fake/private accounts that responded to it saying "OMG, beautiful you are so hot"!! Get a damn job IQ-0 were you are actually working. You have managed to be 27 and never do a hard days work but are on social media vacationing and eating like a wealthy businessman. Without CS you are nothing but another wannabe.

It's funny that all of a sudden she has her daughter on instagram the day after we post that her friends spent 4 hours shopping with this kid. I don't understand why she keeps talking negatively about her life with Cem- is it to make IQ-0 feel better for his inadequacy? All she does now is talk about how terrible her life was and how unhappy she was. Okay, she left him and met someone else- what is the problem, why still complain. If Cem was that bad of a person then it was right for her to get out - but looked at what she landed in? She had no time to be alone with her thoughts and enjoy being single with her children before this punk stalked her and moved to Dubai while she was working her marriage issues out. This man packed up and moved to Dubai without a job or knowing anyone. Who does that? That was such huge red flag that she missed because that was him controlling her to make a decision. The other red flag was when she said she became engaged to him because he didn't want to be called her toyboy he wanted to be taken seriously. Then that wasn't good enough for him he pushed for the marriage so that he knew he would always be a part of her inner circle. The guy is a text book case of a manipulative, controlling man- it won't get any better. Their are many husbands that support their wives on social media but this guy is fighting her for the attention.
100%

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember that.
She had a Wig & a hooker style outfit on. I thought it was Fancy Dress, but apparently Not !
They looked so, beyond Trashy.

Reactions: 1
Major cringe 😬 😬
OMG- my eyes and vision will never be the same. And somehow this moran thinks he looks cool in this outfit. If I had a choice between him or Dubai Miquel I would have to go with Dubai Miquel and trust me that isn't saying alot. This punk is revolting.

Omg soooooo gay ! If my husband went like that to a costume party I would really wonder.. 😂
Ditto!!! I have held off on responding on a person's sexuality but because he is now blantantly not trying to hide it I can only speak what I see. Your husband or none of our husbands would go out of the house dressed like that for a costume party- as we wouldn't get in the car with them looking like that. I guess she can't tell him who "feminine" he looks dressed like this she may be fearful of one of his abrupt responses that include a red face and pinching her face or forcing himself on her.

I remember that.
She had a Wig & a hooker style outfit on. I thought it was Fancy Dress, but apparently Not !
They looked so, beyond Trashy.
Yeah, trash attracts trash so considering how he looks and he thinks he looks good that he would suggest her to wear that outfit so she can make a fool of herself. He is getting really good at letting her make a fool of herself. I know she is ultimately responsible for herself but this guy has a hold on her that she just can't shake. I don't feel sorry for her as she is a very unkind, nasty person that Karma has come back to visit but I do have feelings for any woman that is manipulated by a man.

Major cringe 😬 😬
This should be outlawed. IQ -0 there is a specific website that you may want to post that picture on that you may get the response you are looking for.

Oh if only he had tripped 😂😂
I guess his new bit is that he will show off his body in hopes that women ( but mostly men) will find him attractive. Still nothing tops the video of him storming through the door with those white pants and strike that pose. He figures that some modeling agency will see these images and show an interest in him. Actually, this moran has already tried a job in modeling through Nike and doesn't look like it took him anywhere. He is not an attractive man because as sooon as he opens his mouth any looks are lost on his immature mannerism and grammer school vocabulary.

OK so the information from Dubai isn't really mind boggling because it's pretty much everything we already know : they are known to be freeloaders, he's the dumbest person they have ever met (those were the exact words), when they are out with "friends" he never pays, no one understands what she is doing with a guy like that (also exact words) and lastly my friend said "we don't know if he's gay or not" . The rest I already mentioned in previous comments (shunned from the "high society", etc) so nothing mind blowing.
OK now to the stories.. Ah heck what's the point it was just lame as usual..apart from her eating a ton of minicupcakes, guess the diet lasted one day this week lol

100%
That doesn't surprise me one bit that this freeholder wouldn't pick up a barbill or dinner tab for anyone. If it isn't a free meal at the ghost hotel where he probably doesn't even tip - he has no money to treat another couple for a drink more or less dinner. I bet they were so cheap with the food at their wedding- didn't someone say that they served only pizza at the party the night before? Imagine, eating a frekin slice of pizza at a evening party.I am sure they had a cash bar too. Would love to know what food they had at their actual wedding because I am sure they got the cheapest package they could - they just look like cheap people for sure.

CS is telling us that she has never been so busy then she is now. She said that she has so much work that she can't take on anymore work. She said that she doesn't care anymore about money and will not do busniness with anyone that makes her gut feel ill. She is going on and on about how great she is doing and working hard but what she doesn't say is what the hell he does all day. I thought they were a perfect working couple together but she never says what his part in all her work is. Freeloader comes to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

100%
Can you imagine having no shame (or money) when the bill arrives and you have no intention of paying it? He is so entitled and thinks her rich friends are happy to pay for him/them. Her friends may not say anything but must surely notice. Let’s see how long they want to keep their company.

Reactions: 1
Yeah if this picture below doesn't scream gay I don't know what does! I have some gay friends I showed his Instagram and a couple stories to earlier at and they they said "oh yes he's one of us but being bi for the moment until his gig is up". I did not in any way influence them... I just asked them to look at this Instagram account and tell me what they thought and it went off from there (we were having a few drinks 😂😂). They also said that "the woman he married who looks to be 20 years older must either be very dumb not to see it or it's a business arrangement it's not possible".. So there you have it, this coming from gay men (and if you guys saw them they are so gorgeous and manly not like this loser who's all scrawny).

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Where are all their staff, haven't seen anyone since they got back and they have been grocery shopping themselves. Perhaps they have had to cut back......

Where are all their staff, haven't seen anyone since they got back and they have been grocery shopping themselves. Perhaps they have had to cut back......
I just love it- here they say the are living in a penthouse with a frekin elevator that takes them up to their apartment. Now how many people living in Penthouses in NYC where IQ27 says his penthouse is like- actually roll a basket full of groceries into their apartment. Come on - do they thing we are all idiots? They are trying to show they are this cute little young married couple that do their weekly grocery shopping together. They are just going from one thing to another- one minute they have butlers waiting on them in bed to rolling a grocery cart into their apartment. OMG- they can't make up their mind what to do with themselves. Oh, did you see on CT instagram's her and IQ dancing in front of the ghost hotel. Mr. Suave twirls her around and goes to pick her up and you can tell she is a bit heavier as he looks like he is struggling. I know I shouldn't say that and I promise I will get better with that but this damn woman and no problem calling out Juliet as Fatlina on multiple posts. What was the video of her eating 20 donuts as she was laid out on the bed.

Yeah if this picture below doesn't scream gay I don't know what does! I have some gay friends I showed his Instagram and a couple stories to earlier at and they they said "oh yes he's one of us but being bi for the moment until his gig is up". I did not in any way influence them... I just asked them to look at this Instagram account and tell me what they thought and it went off from there (we were having a few drinks 😂😂). They also said that "the woman he married who looks to be 20 years older must either be very dumb not to see it or it's a business arrangement it's not possible".. So there you have it, this coming from gay men (and if you guys saw them they are so gorgeous and manly not like this loser who's all scrawny).
Ditto on that - if he isn't then he needs to tone down his feminine looks because he looks more like a woman then CT does. This relationship that they have tried to sell everyone this happily married couple is just not believable anymore. He has really managed to take over her instagram page as she isn't allowed to go out with her girlfriends for drinks. She said it on her podcast he doesn't ALLOW IT were her exact words. So he goes with her if she wants to go out- no break from him ever so he is in every picture. He is making himself look younger and her look older. He is a nasty mofo. Making fun of the way she walks up the steps the other day - just horrible guy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine having no shame (or money) when the bill arrives and you have no intention of paying it? He is so entitled and thinks her rich friends are happy to pay for him/them. Her friends may not say anything but must surely notice. Let’s see how long they want to keep their company.
I know right, you know they have this guy's number. For some reason he thinks that everywhere he goes it is a free ride because he is with CS. He wears the same clothes all the time, pants and tops, I have seen them on him all the time. Trust me he is such a loudmouth that if any of these get rich quick schemes he has invested in made any money he would be shouting it from the rooftops. He hasn't had a job in years, any money he made playing soccer is long gone spent to keep him afloat. I would imagine Cem cut off any contributions to the household the day she got married as he isn't going to support IQ to live in that house Cem will continue to pay for the children to include school, and health insurance but he isn't going to cover for these two to live off of him hence they are living in a small 3 bedroom apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d like to propose a new nickname for IQ27-27: Dirty Juan. Who’s with me?
Looks like she was filming confessionals for RHOD. I quite liked the cashmere turtleneck. She really can be very pretty and attractive when she’s not dressed like a 2 bit hooker. But she was wearing “those” jeans and her nurse shoes, so maybe not 🤷‍♀️

Also: I divulged way back that I knew Cem during his college years. From everything I saw based on his own personality and the friends who surrounded him, he’s a classy guy, not an abusive dick. Maybe their marriage went south, these things happen, but he was raised well and treated women well and I just can’t see him being an asshole for no reason. I think she got busted cheating, he couldn’t get over it, and now she’s spinning a yarn to make it look like this was all some kind of romantic destiny.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see this weird clip of him just filming himself in his car saying "allez allez allez!" Or words to that effect? And it was just after he'd told CS that she looked tired. I justfound that really odd. Sickening really🤮
I don’t like when he films while driving as he’ll have an accident.

Reactions: 3
I’d like to propose a new nickname for IQ27-27: Dirty Juan. Who’s with me?
Looks like she was filming confessionals for RHOD. I quite liked the cashmere turtleneck. She really can be very pretty and attractive when she’s not dressed like a 2 bit hooker. But she was wearing “those” jeans and her nurse shoes, so maybe not 🤷‍♀️

Also: I divulged way back that I knew Cem during his college years. From everything I saw based on his own personality and the friends who surrounded him, he’s a classy guy, not an abusive dick. Maybe their marriage went south, these things happen, but he was raised well and treated women well and I just can’t see him being an asshole for no reason. I think she got busted cheating, he couldn’t get over it, and now she’s spinning a yarn to make it look like this was all some kind of romantic destiny.
I remember you posting that. He does seem like a lovely decent guy, he will be fine and enjoy his life. I think CS didn’t like being held to account but the communication probably went south. I’ve been married 15 years, you have to talk and talk some more! Things happen, people change. Long term love and marriage is a choice, it’s easy to have someone turn your head. I think Cem would have stayed to make it work. I’d love to know his thoughts on it all.

If you look at his old Insta, the only female in any of his photos is his sister, who he seemed to adore, all the rest are boys.

Own up which tattler was this?? 🤣🤣

I too have just come back from Dubai and the place is hopping ! you have to make reservations weeks ahead for restaurants and all the hotel beach clubs are packed.

Can someone reply to that message to say that everyone in Dubai is elsewhere so they don't bump into those two idiots.

BTW, it wasn't me !!:):)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just seen a comment on their dancing at the ghost hotel post by someone I know!!! And they're wishing them well as a beautiful couple!! This is from a smart woman!! Lol the mind actually boggles now 🤣