Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, look at the mess in that hotel room! Clothes just thrown on the floor and she is laying on the bed waiting for Sergio to pack it up I guess? I mean do they just thrown stuff on the floors? This shows how entitled they think they are- at home they are used to staff picking up after them. It's so funny to see them staying in a Motel 6 hotel - what happened to upgrades and butlers they are always showing on the gram?

Don't remember that but I know Caroline would trade places with her in a minute right now. Caroline's can keep telling everyone that she is so much happier now but I don't buy it for a second. I just don't understand how she puts up with his babbling all day. He is so immature that it's almost embarrasing to listen to him keep going on.
Man child had to do the packing, asked her if she was going to help and she very curtly said no and carried on scrolling through her phone. That was a very basic hotel room too, no space at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Huneee … no more videos you want to upload on here ? Come on …
They are staying in a economy lodge - far cry from the valet and butler service.

To look at the clothes thrown on the floor and the mess in that hotel room speaks volumes of what their lives are behind the scenes. It's all smoke and mirrors for these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They are staying in a economy lodge - far cry from the valet and butler service.

To look at the clothes thrown on the floor and the mess in that hotel room speaks volumes of what their lives are behind the scenes. It's all smoke and mirrors for these two.
Exactly. I wonder if people will discover her & Ghislaine Maxwell connections ….. she’s kind of similar to Victoria Hervey, professional mooches with plumby accents.

I just find horrible human being - I don’t find her likeable, funny, entertaining - I don’t believe she can hide her disdain & bitterness (for what I am unsure) but there is a true meanness you don’t often see.
The way she was with certain women on LOL was disgusting - I just find her a horrible piece of tit.

Sergio is young, very dumb and full of cum - he’s a lazy little fucker with an entitled attitude. He’s set his stall up now for life - he’s going to be a toy boy on the arms of much older women.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
yeah, he is not the sharpest. For a guy that is suppose to have a MBA (cough, cough) he is limited when it comes to vocabulary. Epic, amazing, huneee, beautiful, that's about it!
Don’t forget “it’s crazy, just crazy”, usually when looking at something as dull as some suitcases or a dog 😂😂😂😂.

Whatever happened to Caroline’s friendships with Paris, Larsa, Shiva etc, she used to be forever talking about them but not a mention, don’t think she even wished Paris a happy wedding day.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. I wonder if people will discover her & Ghislaine Maxwell connections ….. she’s kind of similar to Victoria Hervey, professional mooches with plumby accents.

I just find horrible human being - I don’t find her likeable, funny, entertaining - I don’t believe she can hide her disdain & bitterness (for what I am unsure) but there is a true meanness you don’t often see.
The way she was with certain women on LOL was disgusting - I just find her a horrible piece of tit.

Sergio is young, very dumb and full of cum - he’s a lazy little fucker with an entitled attitude. He’s set his stall up now for life - he’s going to be a toy boy on the arms of much older women.
You are right - I have never thought of her as someone that treats woman kindly and most times she berates them. You are spot on about her having such a true meanness about her - with most people. Unless she is acting fake with her friends, most of time she is talking down to staff and friends Sergioooo knew exactly what he was getting into when he met her- it was his way to be noticed after a failed soccer career. Instead of doing what most young men do which is get a job and have fun in their 20's this guy enters into a relationship with a married woman in her 40's with 3 kids. That says it all. The friends that warned her about him she is no longer friends with.

The picture of these two on their Instagram page standing in front of the rented purple lambo is awful. She looks bloated and her face is so plastic, it is unbelievable. I mean she has aged - go back and look at her 2 years ago on Instagram compared to today. He is beginning to look more feminine than she does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
So the big romantic surprise was balloons? Well I suppose it is st valentines weekend. 💝 she didn't show much of the surprise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks so much happier now they are in Paris away from his family. She has actually smiled, I think, in one of his stories..

Where are her children? I spend my life being an Uber driver for mine. I feel for the kids, they are missing out on so much time with their mum.

Where are her children? I spend my life being an Uber driver for mine. I feel for the kids, they are missing out on so much time with their mum.
I know right? What is this hard life she claims to have, help me understand it- because I am not seeing it. Why get defensive when people rip our apart because you don't show yourself with your kids- ummmm they aren't with you. It looks like you put them on instagram when it fits you and SERGIOO's narrative to be a family. When you two want to look like a jet setting couple- those kids are nowhere in sight. As much as she says that she hating boarding school- she is raising her kids with that type of distance. And Caroline- stop with they are with their father and they are fine- they need you too!! You are trying to please your manchild and give him his alone time- we see it

She truly is a very bitter & insecure woman. It oozes out of her constantly, thats why she puts others down so much! After watching LOL again I’m not sure I am actually looking forward to seeing her on RHOD. She can give and give and give but once people start standing up to her and trying to make her accountable for her behaviour she can’t take it.

Don’t forget “it’s crazy, just crazy”, usually when looking at something as dull as some suitcases or a dog 😂😂😂😂.

Whatever happened to Caroline’s friendships with Paris, Larsa, Shiva etc, she used to be forever talking about them but not a mention, don’t think she even wished Paris a happy wedding day.
So funny that married that tacky beach wedding on the same day Paris Hilton did- 11/11. I guarantee you if she got an invite to Paris’s wedding- she would have gone to that and not get married on that day. Also, Paris spent some of her honeymoon in Dubai. You know she ghosted those two or her man child would have filmed that. Plus- Paris stayed at what they called one of the best hotels in Dubai and it certainly wasn’t the one the mooch off of. All her decent friends distanced themselves when she started making a fool of herself over this guy. Shiva married a much younger man and they are adorable-classy and cute. Tracy dating a younger man and they are adorable. Just these two numb nuts acting like that got the money! Sure!!!

She truly is a very bitter & insecure woman. It oozes out of her constantly, thats why she puts others down so much! After watching LOL again I’m not sure I am actually looking forward to seeing her on RHOD. She can give and give and give but once people start standing up to her and trying to make her accountable for her behaviour she can’t take it.
I agree with you! I don’t think I can watch her on RHOD probably because I see the deceit and lies. Her man child calls her a horrible human being- that is a pretty strong statement to say about someone you supposedly love. Goes to show how much he will put up with for reality star fame. Gross

Question? Why is it that there is never not one negative comment on their Instagram pages? Do you think they remove them so people don’t see them?

I’ve seen negative comments but they are removed quickly.

On her podcast she will talk about younger men etc, but the reality of three kids and a younger man (who wants a baby) is not realistic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.