Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG- look at those tacky ass baloons in their busted up looking hotel room. What happened Caroline and Sergiooooo no butler or servers for you too to be barking out demands all day long too. I quess when you get to Paris - we can see what you reall can afford. She will tag anything if it means a comp. I can't imagine Sergio the Clown thinks that a middle age, 46 year old woman would think filling up a small ass hotel room with dollar baloons from the dollar store is a romantic thing to do. He is as pleased as punch- like he is just given her the hope diamond.

After the way Caroline treated her at the circus wedding calling her names and being mean girl- I wouldn't imagine why she would want to go skiing with Caroline. I wouldn't want to walk to the end of the driveway with this chick

Look at Sergio the clown at the dinner table with his eyes closed crying that he has eaten too much. I mean was someone forcing him to eat- he doesn't know when he is full. My Gawd, he is just too much to look at or listen to. Also, what is with the green robe that she has been walking around for the past 2 days. Not only is the color ugly but she looks like a bag lady in it. I would love to know who is picking up the tab for these two to be flitting around these places. At this point I am sure that Sergio may have been approved for a target credit card since the guy doesn't work so I guess she is going through her money to make it look like her manchild can afford this. I don't think he could afford a train ticket than tickets to fly around to different countries. I haven't travelled out of the country since COVID started - but can they go from Spain to Paris without masking up or quaranting or is that no longer needed. I have yet to see these fools put a mask on but the poor staff that has to serve them sure have to put there's on. It is so funny that she is acting halfway decent to him in these videos- she has been on hear reading how we are commenting on it. She is caught up in the fantasy world that she has everything and life is great and instagram will prove it. It's just the opposite for these two
Well in one of his or her stories there actually was an image of his "planning trip" and you can see the prices of the airline tickets lol. When you really are supposedly rich like they try and pretend, you don't need to make up a "budget" 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well in one of his or her stories there actually was an image of his "planning trip" and you can see the prices of the airline tickets lol. When you really are supposedly rich like they try and pretend, you don't need to make up a "budget" 😆
Omg- this is priceless! So glad you have found or thread! So let me see if I understand this- we are to believe that these two wannabe’s are living the life of having mass amounts of money and connections and this bozo is doing a budget for plane fare? I mean talk about sham artists- these two wrote the book on it. On her podcast she makes him fly business and she is always first class. My husband would leave my arse if I sat in first class and he did not. The fact is he has no money and she is not making enough to keep up the lifestyle Cem gave her.

Omg- this is priceless! So glad you have found or thread! So let me see if I understand this- we are to believe that these two wannabe’s are living the life of having mass amounts of money and connections and this bozo is doing a budget for plane fare? I mean talk about sham artists- these two wrote the book on it. On her podcast she makes him fly business and she is always first class. My husband would leave my arse if I sat in first class and he did not. The fact is he has no money and she is not making enough to keep up the lifestyle Cem gave her.
I am so glad I found your thread too..needed it to vent! Everyone around me can't stand her and don't even want to talk about her as she irritates them all..I just do as it's like a guilty pleasure of the day 🙃..on an other note, did you see her story where she says Sergio wants to track her via her phone? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Caroline's former Surrey home from a developer's site:

I can't find a listing for her house now ... maybe it's 'quietly' on the market? There are a few that look similar but they're definitely not it. There is one that has her exactly style of kitchen cabinetry (although brown instead of red), but the back end of the house (windows - style and quantity) and roof line don't look the same.

She posted last month the house sold, end of an era. I wonder where the money goes?

Reactions: 2
I am so glad I found your thread too..needed it to vent! Everyone around me can't stand her and don't even want to talk about her as she irritates them all..I just do as it's like a guilty pleasure of the day 🙃..on an other note, did you see her story where she says Sergio wants to track her via her phone? 🤔
I absolutey did see her story where he is telling her he wants to put a tracker on her phone? This is because he knows she was running around on him while married to CEM. I listen carefully to what Sergio the Clown and his sugar money Caroline say. They both ramble on with no fillter and stuff slips out that they don't even realize what they are saying. On that youtube channel they have (less than 12k followers) he was doing a suprise last year for her. I think it was for Valentine's day but anyhoo - she said that he put a sleeping pill in her drink so that she would go to sleep and he could work on the surprise. That totally weirded me out when I heard that. She is admitting that he slipped a pill in her drink without telling her. And that is not is a huge red flag to this woman? Also, she said that he lied to her on 3 seperate occasions about his age. Her friends found out his real age and went to her. At first she didn't believe her friends (why do we woman not believe other woman on stuff like that) anyhoo- she asked him and he lied to her 3 seperate times. This guy is a total manipualtor. He moved to Dubai less than 5 months of knowing her, no job, no money, no place to live . That is freaky stuff.

She posted last month the house sold, end of an era. I wonder where the money goes?
Not sure what the laws are here in London, but here in the US any marital property that was bought during the marriage is to be split between the couple. But we don't know what kind of morgates or liens were still owed on the house- so who knows what they will get when it is all settled. She obviously is in dire need of money as she has nothing stable to keep her going. She is definetly jumping through every hoop possible to stay relevant in the reality tv world. I mean this woman has had affair with a 24 year old toyboy, married him and is now talking about having a baby - if that isn't selling your life for a few bucks I don't know what is. Her hope is probably that people fall in love with them as a couple and they get a reality spin offshow.

Last edited:
I thought the Pont des Arts in Paris was where you put you padlock on the bridge and throw the keys in the river? Sergio gets her to lock the padlock and throw the padlock in the river. No clue. She looks mortified when he says make a wish. 😳

I absolutey did see her story where he is telling her he wants to put a tracker on her phone? This is because he knows she was running around on him while married to CEM. I listen carefully to what Sergio the Clown and his sugar money Caroline say. They both ramble on with no fillter and stuff slips out that they don't even realize what they are saying. On that youtube channel they have (less than 12k followers) he was doing a suprise last year for her. I think it was for Valentine's day but anyhoo - she said that he put a sleeping pill in her drink so that she would go to sleep and he could work on the surprise. That totally weirded me out when I heard that. She is admitting that he slipped a pill in her drink without telling her. And that is not is a huge red flag to this woman? Also, she said that he lied to her on 3 seperate occasions about his age. Her friends found out his real age and went to her. At first she didn't believe her friends (why do we woman not believe other woman on stuff like that) anyhoo- she asked him and he lied to her 3 seperate times. This guy is a total manipualtor. He moved to Dubai less than 5 months of knowing her, no job, no money, no place to live . That is freaky stuff.

Not sure what the laws are here in London, but here in the US any marital property that was bought during the marriage is to be split between the couple. But we don't know what kind of morgates or liens were still owed on the house- so who knows what they will get when it is all settled. She obviously is in dire need of money as she has nothing stable to keep her going. She is definetly jumping through every hoop possible to stay relevant in the reality tv world. I mean this woman has had affair with a 24 year old toyboy, married him and is now talking about having a baby - if that isn't selling your life for a few bucks I don't know what is. Her hope is probably that people fall in love with them as a couple and they get a reality spin offshow.
He put a sleeping pill in her drink?? And she joked about it afterwards? Well then she deserves him.. If at her age she can't see the danger of that.. What example is she giving her children.. Unreal
In regards to the sale of their home in the UK, the money probably went to the people they owed money to. I know that they went to Dubai because they had a problem in the UK..it could have been taxes owed not sure (I will ask because I forgot)

I thought the Pont des Arts in Paris was where you put you padlock on the bridge and throw the keys in the river? Sergio gets her to lock the padlock and throw the padlock in the river. No clue. She looks mortified when he says make a wish. 😳
Just saw the story.. First of all you can't put locks on the bridge anymore, it's forbidden. And second, what you were supposed to do at the time is throw the key not the lock 😂😂😂. The guy can't even get that right with the fake bridge lock throwing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline stanbury isn’t a manipulated woman … I just need to add that, the woman is a living breathing narcissist. I think Caroline heard “Real Madrid” and thought ££££ I mean, let’s face it if you are playing for Real, you are on a pretty wage. But the thing is he wasn’t even a first team player, he played for the under 19s then Real C team …. I mean he’s just not that good. Caroline thought she had landed on her feet; younger man, footballer for an international club (but he wasn’t) now she realises he’s a child, who she is expected to look after (but she doesn’t look after her own kids to be fair) so Sergio is going to struggle …..

Oh I can’t wait until RHOD … karma is a witch & Ms Stanbury has her fair share of karma coming her way.

Don’t believe this witch is doing good for others - she is a connector. This boy is known to arnault (the Louis Vuitton Group owner) and Caroline is a social climber blagger …. She’s doesn’t care about her own kids, so do you want me to believe she gives a toss about someone else ? NO. This is Caroline being calculate …. If I you bet my life on it I would …

Attachments

Last edited:
Caroline stanbury isn’t a manipulated woman … I just need to add that, the woman is a living breathing narcissist. I think Caroline heard “Real Madrid” and thought ££££ I mean, let’s face it if you are playing for Real, you are on a pretty wage. But the thing is he wasn’t even a first team player, he played for the under 19s then Real C team …. I mean he’s just not that good. Caroline thought she had landed on her feet; younger man, footballer for an international club (but he wasn’t) now she realises he’s a child, who she is expected to look after (but she doesn’t look after her own kids to be fair) so Sergio is going to struggle …..

Oh I can’t wait until RHOD … karma is a witch & Ms Stanbury has her fair share of karma coming her way.

Don’t believe this witch is doing good for others - she is a connector. This boy is known to arnault (the Louis Vuitton Group owner) and Caroline is a social climber blagger …. She’s doesn’t care about her own kids, so do you want me to believe she gives a toss about someone else ? NO. This is Caroline being calculate …. If I you bet my life on it I would …
She wouldn't know how to do anything from the place of kindness and humanity for another person. If she doesn't get something out of the deal- she isn't doing it. He has allowed that lie to continue about playing for Real Madrid because it makes him look like he wants to be seen a successful, wealthy athlete. I called his b.s. when they tried to say he retired at 24 and gave no reason. At that age an athlete is in their prime. She has figured it out now- he isn't what he claims to be, has limited funds and still don't see the man get dressed and go to work. She basically married a leach and I am kinda liking it. Love Karma

My husband made a very good point about Caroline (poor thing I force conversations about that woman on him and he too can’t stand her). I was telling him how desperate she has now become and how she has now resorted to selling her old used bikinis online to try to maintain her lifestyle as well as flogging everything & anything including creams to ease vagina dryness 🤢😂 oh how the mighty have fallen!
Anyway he was asking why she hadn’t got a large divorce settlement, considering the length of their marriage even with a prenup she should have got a big chunk aside from the child support that she should get having three relatively young children. Also she recently posted that her house in Surrey is now up for sale, I had a quick nosy and it is listed at about £14 million. When you look at her previous life in Surrey aside from the big house, the endless collection of rare birkins, the G wagon, the full-time staff of nannies, cleaners, chef and Luke her poor minion aka make up artist. Her and Cem were incredibly rich, it’s very easy to portray that rich lifestyle in Dubai but not in Surrey. I would have assumed she would have left that marriage extremely comfortable.. whether we like it or not she would have got a lot of money from Cem, unless they lost all their money hence thats why they moved to Dubai? I wasn’t following her when she first moved to Dubai and before she left Cem so I don’t know if her lifestyle had continued from Surrey on to Dubai..
More than likely they Had to move to Dubai because UK finances went belly up for whatever reason. So, they probably didn’t have a great wealth anymore.

O
haha- yup, you are right. he has to earn his keep! Dude is really putting his MBA (cough, cough) to good use doesn't he?

Yeah, I just can't wait for the world to get a dose of this guy, honeeeeeee, you are so beautiful, i love you, epic, amazing, (repeat)

Also, we are really sure that they both read comment from this thead - you willl see what they do. You will notice someone will get on here and tell us we are jealous and nasty other things- we just consider it is their staff and tell them to move on, relax! It's actually really funny
Of course they do !
They check everything on themselves Relentlessly !

Reactions: 1
All the padlocks have been removed as they were too heavy for the bridge. Its an old wooden bridge.

Totally agree that she fell for the "Real Madrid" scam thinking he was a star. She was unhappy in her marriage and thought that he would give her the Lifestyle she wanted and craved. How she could still go through with the marriage is beyond me knowing that he was a liar with his age to begin with.. If you can lie about that you can lie about anything. I would be embarrassed to be with someone who looks like he could be my son.
I know I said it already, but the story today where she said he wants to track her really bothers me. This guy is a total con artist..reminds me of the show on Netflix Dirty John.. same vibes

All the padlocks have been removed as they were too heavy for the bridge. Its an old wooden bridge.
Yes exactly and the fact these two morons actually went to buy padlocks thinking it was still there is hilarious..it's been years now

Who
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like t
Juliet seems to be having a lovely time on her ski trip. I wonder if Caroline is going to be horrible to her again if they join her?
She deserves all she gets from CS, as She is just as bad as her. Another Narcissistic Moron

Reactions: 1
Totally agree that she fell for the "Real Madrid" scam thinking he was a star. She was unhappy in her marriage and thought that he would give her the Lifestyle she wanted and craved. How she could still go through with the marriage is beyond me knowing that he was a liar with his age to begin with.. If you can lie about that you can lie about anything. I would be embarrassed to be with someone who looks like he could be my son.
I know I said it already, but the story today where she said he wants to track her really bothers me. This guy is a total con artist..reminds me of the show on Netflix Dirty John.. same vibes

Yes exactly and the fact these two morons actually went to buy padlocks thinking it was still there is hilarious..it's been years now
I suspect she is the alpha in this relationship & I think he maybe knows she’d cheat like a shot .,,
Let’s face it how did they get together.
Her top lip reminds me of Jack Nicholson in Batman

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the welcome guys! This is going to be fun especially with RHODX coming soon! If you look at the other cast members profile, they ALL have something going on in their lives..not like this cheap woman peddling her crap 😂

I forgot to tell you earlier an other tidbit I heard via my friends in Dubai : there is a group of women who are trying to get her blackisted from venues because they feel she is an embarrassment to the women living there with her attitude, drunken antics, lack of class and dressing like a hooker on the edge of Vegas strip..they are LIVID she will be on RHODX because they don't want them World to think Dubai women are all like that
Who are the Women ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.