Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s correct.

Here are pictures you can see days apart with Sergio and celebrating with her then husband Cem. Dates don’t lie. She met Sergio, “love at first sight” May 17, 2019, May 21st , 2019 she celebrating their 17 yr. anniversary, 7 days later she’s back with Sergio. A month later she’s on a date night with Cem on July 27, 2019. Including pics from insta, from her very own page, For entertainment purposes a picture of Caroline looking like of the character's from “white chicks”.

Yes I am including that date as well.
Omg!!!!!! You are right.

Reactions: 3
Yes that’s correct.

Here are pictures you can see days apart with Sergio and celebrating with her then husband Cem. Dates don’t lie. She met Sergio, “love at first sight” May 17, 2019, May 21st , 2019 she celebrating their 17 yr. anniversary, 7 days later she’s back with Sergio. A month later she’s on a date night with Cem on July 27, 2019. Including pics from insta, from her very own page, For entertainment purposes a picture of Caroline looking like of the character's from “white chicks”.

Yes I am including that date as well.
Çem is really handsome 💖

Great detective work !

Reactions: 2
How many massages can two people need? Seriously...and if his constant, "look ah theese look at theese" while showing what ever it is they are trying to show? What are they influencing? Lifestyle? I enjoy a massage too but to have them every other day takes the wow factor out of it sorry

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How many massages can two people need? Seriously...and if his constant, "look ah theese look at theese" while showing what ever it is they are trying to show? What are they influencing? Lifestyle? I enjoy a massage too but to have them every other day takes the wow factor out of it sorry
I don’t think they do “actual hard work” that would warrant a massage daily. I mean once a week would be enough but multiple times a week is a bit excessive, but who knows maybe they have body (ligament) issues 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you, she did it to herself.
Omg- you are truly the best! It’s all right there on their Instagram photos. I didn’t even think to back and look. So they basically lied to everyone. Omg- this is blows there arses out of the water- total liars

And if you look, the day she announced her separation she headed off to Sth Africa and Mauritius, I think it was, on holiday..... with Sergio.

Oh and they were together at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in 2019
This is absolutely unbelievable! These two have been lying about this relationship from the very beginning. She has been running around with him for far longer than she first came out. Omg- it makes my blood boil thinking of the deception and what she has put her family through. I am going to post something on their Instagram today about this- let’s see if they post it or block me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg- you are truly the best! It’s all right there on their Instagram photos. I didn’t even think to back and look. So they basically lied to everyone. Omg- this is blows there arses out of the water- total liars
This situation sounds so similar to last year how John Mulaney and Olivia Munn created a fake timeline of when Olivia actually got pregnant 🙄 Do these famous people think the public are idiots? Because we’re not, it’s not right to make up lies to save their reputations 🤨

Reactions: 5
https://ce.uci.edu/about/magazine/articles/wi19_alumni.aspx didn’t he say he had an Mba in one of her podcasts? Seems the yacht selling was an internship
Beautiful- where did you find this? Another pack of lies uncovered ! Please everybody hit that link and read that article. He never had a paid job but a internship to garner college credit hours. I work in higher education and I don’t know how applicable selling yachts equate to a particular subject that will give you credit hours in return. That’s strange. He isn’t enrolled in a mba program- he was working towards a certificate program- those are easy classes you get to find a job and get in the workplace quicker. This is not a MBA - it’s nowhere near that level of education. This is a community college maybe and he enrolled as a ESL student. (English is a second language) there is no way he did a BA degree (undergraduate degree) and then a MBA by the time he was 24 when he met her. That’s 6 years of education if he went full time the whole way through. You have have to be at least 17 years old to take a credit college class. The math doesn’t add up-

This situation sounds so similar to last year how John Mulaney and Olivia Munn created a fake timeline of when Olivia actually got pregnant 🙄 Do these famous people think the public are idiots? Because we’re not, it’s not right to make up lies to save their reputations 🤨
I just went back and looked at the pictures and they are all there- these dumb arses are so self righteous that they didn’t even think to take them down. She has the nerve to do a podcast about divorce when it should be about adultery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much.
The amount you have uncovered is insane! I am still trying to process it! Thanks for looking all that up- they really are something!

OMG, how did you find that ? , my word, it's a certificate :oops::oops: not even a degree, never mind an MBA.
We
OMG, how did you find that ? , my word, it's a certificate :oops::oops: not even a degree, never mind an MBA.
We have some great detectives that are posting. Good work! This guy was probably enrolled as a ESL student- and took a few non credit courses towards a certificate. Many of those credits are not transferred in for another program. It’s a easy quick way to get a job by brushing up on skills. When would he have been able to do obtain a bachelor degree which is 4 years of college and required before you are accepted into a MBA program which is another 2 years? He supposedly played professionally until he was 23. I bet he doesn’t have a high school education- when would he have completed that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus duck … these two. I mean I understand she has skin like leather & that’s maybe why she gets so many massages ? She reminds me of Phil Cool.

• Haha
Anyone can sign up for courses in an extension program like this, they don’t require you to have any qualifications or minimum education. Clearly Sergio did not complete any formal education since he was a full-time youth soccer player. Less excuse for Caroline, who by all accounts had the means and pathway to university. Her lack of intellect/education has become way more apparent since she’s been in Dubai, probably because she’s surrounded by more wanna-bes and pretenders and “influencers” rather than the more educated crowd she hung around with in the UK. Back to Sergio though - he clearly overestates his soccer career, he was on Real’s 3 team and even on the NY Cosmos B team. Never played the “big show”. Also this reference in the article to how his dad’s Silicon Valley friends all recommended UC Irvine is laughable. Irvine is a very fine university but it’s not even remotely close to the top university in California. Something in this article makes me think that maybe Sergio’s dad is a bit of a striver/wanna be as well. Always looking for biz opportunities, like their little field trip to the chocolate factory in Spain 🤣

• Haha
Firstly I assumed everybody knew that Sergio and Caroline had been together a lot longer than she has stated. It has been all over social media for a long time.
Secondly I don’t know why I decided to re-watch a few episodes of ladies of London and oh my God how the mighty have fallen! The contrast between the Caroline of then and the Caroline of now is insane, aside from the lifestyle her personality seemed a lot more bearable then than it is now and that is saying a lot! It’s also hilarious watching her judging the Americans for how showy & over the top they can be. She was also judging Caprice for being desperate & selling stories to the tabloids when she is selling anything and everything on her social media.
I also noticed that her and Cem seemed quite happy back then and you can see she clearly respect him and didn’t treat him the way she treats Sergio & everyone else. Even back then she was constantly putting people down and trying to pass it off as a joke or her being British, however she never did that to Cem even when he was teasing her.

Also please don’t judge me but I couldn’t sleep last night and I scrolled all the way back on her Instagram to the beginning and the pictures of her and Cem together make me deeply regret her decisions on her behalf 😂. She seemed to be a much more hands-on mum when she was with him and it was so lovely to see her bonding with her children and being so affectionate with them in the pictures and her captions about them.

Lastly when I look at her old pictures on Instagram with Cem I always get the impression that she was a lot more into him that he was her. Maybe she was just putting it on for Instagram, but I know she has said one of the things she loves about Sergio (this was in the early days) is the fact that he is very open with his emotions and affection and her ex wasn’t. I am not defending her, but I am thinking maybe she felt neglected and lonely in her marriage especially with him travelling so much and was possibly going through a midlife crisis when she met Sergio. However instead of communicating her feelings to her husband and attempting to work it out with therapy she met Sergio who love bombed her and gave her everything she felt was missing in her marriage and rushed into that relationship without really thinking things through and is possibly regretting it now. You are all right she doesn’t look nowhere near as happy as she used to years ago. She appeared a lot more in love with her ex and even watching them on LOL it’s nice to see her flirting with him in the first series and her smile when she is talking to him seems really genuine. Unfortunately I also think the ladies of London fame got to her and Cem who is a lot more reserved probably discouraged some of her fame seeking antics & constant social climbing & preferred for her to be more laid back & committed to being a mother & a wife first & foremost. None of this is bad it just makes a lot more sense to me about her decision to get with Sergio, I think he very much tells her what she wants to hear and acts more like a fan than a husband hence why she got with him in the first place. She said herself in the first season of ladies of London that without CEM she would be a lot more intolerableShe said herself in the first season of ladies of London that without CEM she would be a lot more intolerable, which is what we are all witnessing now.

C72A98D6-6284-44A5-B773-B05310EEC7B2.png
I know she was cheating on him with Sergio during some of these but still.. lol she looks very happy & in love with him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I agree with everything you said above. She seemed so happy in her photos with him and with her children. Now she is in this situation where she probably only has custody of her children half the time. In a way I admire how she keeps that custody side of things private. I can see why Sergio might have appealed at first but he is such a boy. Honestly hopes she find happiness. Maybe she IS happy being a bit more relaxed? Who knows!

omg.............................................

His eyebrows were nice there, just normal looking, now they are too plucked and arched
He is just a kid in this picture and she hooked up with him shortly after this- is she insane? He is at a continuing education center that is not even credited courses. There is no way this buy has a undergraduate and a MBA degree- it's impossible. He has lied to her and this is why he can't get a job! He has no education. In fact, I don't think he has a high school education which now explains his inability to find a job and his horrific grammar and inability to even write a correct sentence. What a liar he is and what a fool she is to throw it all away on this guy. He was just looking for a older woman that he could tell her his bull tit and she was stupid enough to believe it. This is what her girlfriends were trying to tell her- he is not what his says he is. Instead of her listening to her friends, she believed this liar. Shameful when it also affects children.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.