Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading some comments on people that paid like $90 for Caroline to do a cameo video to then. One lady said Caroline called her the wrong name, another person said Caroline said it was from her friend when it was actually her sister that was sending the cameo and I think it was another person said she did something else that was wrong. I am thinking she charges $90 for a 3 minute quick recording and just had to read what the person ask her to say and she still can’t get that right? I would be asking for my money back for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Sergio never seen luggage before? Why does he kept filming it saying “this is crazy” and if he asks “are you okay honnneeeeee” one more time I will scream. She clearly wants him to shut the duck up and stop prattling on at her about nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant get over this guy Sergio. So impressed by designer labels. Always making sure to film the first class check-in when they fly anywhere. Making sure to film her in the Chanel store. And then filming her while she is asleep on the plane. And her parents are going to wonder wtf they need ALL that luggage for? Who do they think they are? Theyre not movie stars. Seriously lol

And...she doesn't look ecstatic to be going to Madrid. The eyes say it all!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Has Sergio never seen luggage before? Why does he kept filming it saying “this is crazy” and if he asks “are you okay honnneeeeee” one more time I will scream. She clearly wants him to shut the duck up and stop prattling on at her about nothing.
Right!!!!! honeeeee are you okay?? honeeee what are you doing? I am seriously waiting for the day she leaves this guy! All that complaining about the luggage and clothes is nothing more than her manchild saying - look at all we have. NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE with money and class - shows up at an airport dragging that much luggage with them. It is normally sent to the hotel in advance or they pack lightly and buy clothes while they are traveling. These two nutjobs have luggages full of borrowed or clothes on loan.

I cant get over this guy Sergio. So impressed by designer labels. Always making sure to film the first class check-in when they fly anywhere. Making sure to film her in the Chanel store. And then filming her while she is asleep on the plane. And her parents are going to wonder wtf they need ALL that luggage for? Who do they think they are? Theyre not movie stars. Seriously lol

And...she doesn't look ecstatic to be going to Madrid. The eyes say it all!
Of course he does- that's his job to make it look like they are this wealthy jet setting couple! I wonder who paid for the wannabes to fly first class- maybe Miquel Dubai gave up his airline points? I love the part where he said to her- I am soooooo happy and she just can't even fake saying me to so she just turns away, looks down and ignores him. You can tell more now that she has lost interest in this guy!

I suspect Sergio will need to be in Spain to sort out his immigration/visa status for Dubai.
he may want to start buy getting a job.

• Haha
Of course he does- that's his job to make it look like they are this wealthy jet setting couple! I wonder who paid for the wannabes to fly first class- maybe Miquel Dubai gave up his airline points? I love the part where he said to her- I am soooooo happy and she just can't even fake saying me to so she just turns away, looks down and ignores him. You can tell more now that she has lost interest in this guy!

he may want to start buy getting a job.
I can’t imagine what it must be like to spend every second of the day with Sergio, it makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it, with the incessant honeee this and honeeey that! What was Caroline thinking, he does not seem to have a proper job, no apparent friends of his own age, no interests outside of having massage, sunbathing working out and making insta stories. I wonder if their marriage will be over quicker than it takes for the house to be built! 😬

Reactions: 4
They are not in First Class on Emirates, they are travelling in Business Class.

Clearly when they are travelling on their own buck they can't afford First Class, and as someone pointed out, they probably used airmails to upgrade their economy class ticket. . Clearly the kids aren't travelling with them.

I can’t imagine what it must be like to spend every second of the day with Sergio, it makes me claustrophobic just thinking about it, with the incessant honeee this and honeeey that! What was Caroline thinking, he does not seem to have a proper job, no apparent friends of his own age, no interests outside of having massage, sunbathing working out and making insta stories. I wonder if their marriage will be over quicker than it takes for the house to be built! 😬
You summed it up so well, thank you! The thought of spending one day with this person but 28 straight makes me shudder. He will do anything, go anywhere with her so that he will be noticed. He has had someone invest for him this fake currency stuff that you don't use real money and its all a game for rich people who can afford to throw away a few million dollars on a trend. That SERGIOOO is not a job, it's a hobby for rich people. Instead of going out and getting a steady job where he can actually put his degree (hmmmm) to work and cultivate friendships and respect he chooses the lazy way out- mooch of of her friends. This is probably why alot of her friendships with her real friends (shiva) came to end because they saw him for what he really is.

They are not in First Class on Emirates, they are travelling in Business Class.

Clearly when they are travelling on their own buck they can't afford First Class, and as someone pointed out, they probably used airmails to upgrade their economy class ticket. . Clearly the kids aren't travelling with them.
Good call. No kids, no animals, must be nice you two to just jet away for a month with no responsibilties. But the funny things is she has a podcast that she said every can relate to. Let me know if any of you know a mom that has 3 kids that can travel for a month? Also, SERGIOOO said they have worked so hard they need a get away. Let's see - wedding paid for by vendors, move done by moving company, layed in bed for a week watching movies from the 90's ( her words), didn't take any wedding guest out sight seeing during their visit to dubai, questionable IVF procedures (still not convinced on this) - yeah sounds like a horrible month that requires a month vacation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Where in the world are they going for a month. I guess they have found some free places to stay and will advertise them. I don't believe a word that comes out of either one's mouth. He is a known liar- he lied to her from the beginning about his age and she was on a Up and Adam podcast in July, 2020 when she was clearly with him and she never mentions being in a relationship and acts the part of recently divorced woman. Obviously, Adam had no idea. She is still in the house she shared with Cem and her assistant Melissa is helping her answer questions. She keeps looking to her right and smiling so I am sure that's where he was sitting. So much deception. This relationship is going under- she realizes now that he isn't going to make money or get a job. My God, he has her selling her used clothes that were gifted to her. Imagine, if Cem had done that.

• Angry
The guy is a smooch and that’s exactly what she deserves. She had a real man with principles, career and a loving father, gave it all up for this loser. She looks like she traveling with her son behaving like a child recording every little thing that doesn’t hold substance. She really took 3 steps back with this guy. Karmas a witch and now she she’s stuck with this guy until who knows how long. The sad thing is that she has allowed this joke of a relationship take the most valuable years away from her children. They’re at a very delicate age where they need both their mom and dad. My biggest concern is for the shortest of the two boys, the one that’s an introvert and can’t stand Sergio. They’re blessed to have a father that’s willing to be a mom and dad to the kids. Cem, much respect to him. All the kids will need therapy but the smallest twin, needs it the most and this will all catch up with her. She has a motherless heart and only lives for herself.

You summed it up so well, thank you! The thought of spending one day with this person but 28 straight makes me shudder. He will do anything, go anywhere with her so that he will be noticed. He has had someone invest for him this fake currency stuff that you don't use real money and its all a game for rich people who can afford to throw away a few million dollars on a trend. That SERGIOOO is not a job, it's a hobby for rich people. Instead of going out and getting a steady job where he can actually put his degree (hmmmm) to work and cultivate friendships and respect he chooses the lazy way out- mooch of of her friends. This is probably why alot of her friendships with her real friends (shiva) came to end because they saw him for what he really is.

Good call. No kids, no animals, must be nice you two to just jet away for a month with no responsibilties. But the funny things is she has a podcast that she said every can relate to. Let me know if any of you know a mom that has 3 kids that can travel for a month? Also, SERGIOOO said they have worked so hard they need a get away. Let's see - wedding paid for by vendors, move done by moving company, layed in bed for a week watching movies from the 90's ( her words), didn't take any wedding guest out sight seeing during their visit to dubai, questionable IVF procedures (still not convinced on this) - yeah sounds like a horrible month that requires a month vacation.
He actually said 4 months working or something. I have to seen one days work being done.

He actually said 4 months working or something. I have not seen one days work being done.

• Haha
Where in the world are they going for a month. I guess they have found some free places to stay and will advertise them. I don't believe a word that comes out of either one's mouth. He is a known liar- he lied to her from the beginning about his age and she was on a Up and Adam podcast in July, 2020 when she was clearly with him and she never mentions being in a relationship and acts the part of recently divorced woman. Obviously, Adam had no idea. She is still in the house she shared with Cem and her assistant Melissa is helping her answer questions. She keeps looking to her right and smiling so I am sure that's where he was sitting. So much deception. This relationship is going under- she realizes now that he isn't going to make money or get a job. My God, he has her selling her used clothes that were gifted to her. Imagine, if Cem had done that.
She was having an affair going back to May 2019 with this man child. All those trips she was taking to LAX was to hook up with this little boy. She left her husband behind to watch the kids while she was off having an affair. Pictures and time stamps don’t lie. They deserve each other, they both believe in adultery and breaking up a family to satisfy their narcissism on the cost of her children. These two losers deserve to stay together for ever.

She was having an affair going back to May 2019 with this man child. All those trips she was taking to LAX was to hook up with this little boy. She left her husband behind to watch the kids while she was off having an affair. Pictures and time stamps don’t lie. They deserve each other, they both believe in adultery and breaking up a family to satisfy their narcissism on the cost of her children. These two losers deserve to stay together for ever.

Absolutely this, it was her affair with Sergio that destroyed the marriage and family, and she is trying to rewrite the narrative by blaming Cem. TBH, I don't think either Cem or Caroline would win any parent of the year awards, the kids are raised by nannies and housemaids and I don't think anyone puts them first.

Caroline looks so unhappy and constantly irritated these days, a stark contrast to the posts from the early days after going public with their affair.

Are you including the time when she was in America for this “Cash and rocket” event with Paris Hilton back in June 2019? I feel so bad for Cem 😐

Reactions: 3
Are you including the time when she was in America for this “Cash and rocket” event with Paris Hilton back in June 2019? I feel so bad for Cem 😐
AS
The guy is a smooch and that’s exactly what she deserves. She had a real man with principles, career and a loving father, gave it all up for this loser. She looks like she traveling with her son behaving like a child recording every little thing that doesn’t hold substance. She really took 3 steps back with this guy. Karmas a witch and now she she’s stuck with this guy until who knows how long. The sad thing is that she has allowed this joke of a relationship take the most valuable years away from her children. They’re at a very delicate age where they need both their mom and dad. My biggest concern is for the shortest of the two boys, the one that’s an introvert and can’t stand Sergio. They’re blessed to have a father that’s willing to be a mom and dad to the kids. Cem, much respect to him. All the kids will need therapy but the smallest twin, needs it the most and this will all catch up with her. She has a motherless heart and only lives for herself.
Very well said! So very true. The two of them traveling through airports having everyone else push there luggage is nauseauting. She look foolish in that white coat and boots and stringy bleached hair. The evaloution of her misery in this relationship is remarkable. Gone are those cutsy, fake we do everything together because I love it now. Or my favorite, we belly laugh all day and have pillow fights. This is what she equates to a normal relationship between 2 adults - well 1 adult and one overgrown teenager. In fact Caroline, see if you can get a kids rate at the airport for him next time you book a flight. She forced the littlest of the twin to pose for family christmas pictures and also forced him to pose for wedding pictures taken at the beach. I don't believe he attended the the goat rally of a wedding in dubai. Much respect to Cem for at least attempting to bring your children up with morals, and manners. She keeps going out in public dressed provactively like she did over the weekend and she may find herself in some trouble as i don't think the appreciate woman dressing like harlets.

Oh wow, I forgot about this. I have gone back and looked at her instagram pictures and he appears in them as early as May, 2019. She was for sure running around with him then. She was married for sure. What trash he is for pursuing a married woman and no words for her to try and act as if she wasn't seeing him them- they are both untruthful and I have caught them in many lies.

Also, Watch the UK Breakfast program she was on recently. She looked awful !
Oh I didn't see that but will go and try and find it now.

Absolutely this, it was her affair with Sergio that destroyed the marriage and family, and she is trying to rewrite the narrative by blaming Cem. TBH, I don't think either Cem or Caroline would win any parent of the year awards, the kids are raised by nannies and housemaids and I don't think anyone puts them first.

Caroline looks so unhappy and constantly irritated these days, a stark contrast to the posts from the early days after going public with their affair.
She looks absolutely miserable as the rose colored glasses have come off and she is seeing just what a few months of lust got her. A broke ass wanna be noticed young manchild. She said she saw him and said to everyone ' there goes my next husband" yup that what she said. it's on a podcast. she also said that he had a nice watch on and she thought he was well to do and had financial means. he lied to her 3 seperate times and this is after her freinds said to her you know he is only 24. He said they are lying I am 31. 3 other times he lied about his age to her until he finally said 24. he flew to dubai knowing that he would get locked in there as the world was shutting down. he knew no one but her. he rented an apartment and she snuck around with him as she still continued to live with Cem. SERRGIOOO was not going to take a chance she would work things out with her husband so he parked himself in dubai. I am sure if she could go back in time- she would have walked away from him that first night she met him. He has actually managed to ruin her name, career and status with his manipulative manners. Trust him not- she said he put a sleeping pill in her drink one night and didn't tell her. How many red flags did she need to see this guy is a dear john?

Last edited:
Oh my please look at his latest ski outfit his mother bought him. Yes, I said his mother. He went shopping with his mother and she bought him ski pants and jacket. I mean the guy is 27 and his mother is out buying him ski wear. Of course Caroline is making fun of him but you have to see the outfit and I don't blame her. He is acting like she is thrilled to be with his family and she is walking around with a face that looks like she would rather have a root canal. Someone has mentioned the difference in her from when she first met him until now. It is so obvious that she is miserable and is probably regretting him talking her into marriage. Even if he would hit the lottery tomorrow - he isn't they type of man that would share with her. He is very self absorbed and prides himself in how far he was able to get in the right circles in this short amount of time. I can only imagine what her girlfriends and husbands say about the two of them when they aren't around. IT's over SERGIOOO no one is buying your undying love and devotion for Caroline. What we seeing is a greedy manipulative man that had no right to involved yourself in an extra martial affair Just remember this - the way you found her is the way you will lose her. She has tired of you- if we all see it you must see it too

• Haha
AS
Very well said! So very true. The two of them traveling through airports having everyone else push there luggage is nauseauting. She look foolish in that white coat and boots and stringy bleached hair. The evaloution of her misery in this relationship is remarkable. Gone are those cutsy, fake we do everything together because I love it now. Or my favorite, we belly laugh all day and have pillow fights. This is what she equates to a normal relationship between 2 adults - well 1 adult and one overgrown teenager. In fact Caroline, see if you can get a kids rate at the airport for him next time you book a flight. She forced the littlest of the twin to pose for family christmas pictures and also forced him to pose for wedding pictures taken at the beach. I don't believe he attended the the goat rally of a wedding in dubai. Much respect to Cem for at least attempting to bring your children up with morals, and manners. She keeps going out in public dressed provactively like she did over the weekend and she may find herself in some trouble as i don't think the appreciate woman dressing like harlets.

Oh wow, I forgot about this. I have gone back and looked at her instagram pictures and he appears in them as early as May, 2019. She was for sure running around with him then. She was married for sure. What trash he is for pursuing a married woman and no words for her to try and act as if she wasn't seeing him them- they are both untruthful and I have caught them in many lies.

Oh I didn't see that but will go and try and find it now.

She looks absolutely miserable as the rose colored glasses have come off and she is seeing just what a few months of lust got her. A broke ass wanna be noticed young manchild. She said she saw him and said to everyone ' there goes my next husband" yup that what she said. it's on a podcast. she also said that he had a nice watch on and she thought he was well to do and had financial means. he lied to her 3 seperate times and this is after her freinds said to her you know he is only 24. He said they are lying I am 31. 3 other times he lied about his age to her until he finally said 24. he flew to dubai knowing that he would get locked in there as the world was shutting down. he knew no one but her. he rented an apartment and she snuck around with him as she still continued to live with Cem. SERRGIOOO was not going to take a chance she would work things out with her husband so he parked himself in dubai. I am sure if she could go back in time- she would have walked away from him that first night she met him. He has actually managed to ruin her name, career and status with his manipulative manners. Trust him not- she said he put a sleeping pill in her drink one night and didn't tell her. How many red flags did she need to see this guy is a dear john?
I’m just replying to you with what I said, though I was going to go through her IG and see when Sergio commented/liked on her photos, but I can’t be bothered 😂 I won’t be surprised if Caroline and Sergio do ever break up.

Reactions: 1
Yes that’s correct.

Here are pictures you can see days apart with Sergio and celebrating with her then husband Cem. Dates don’t lie. She met Sergio, “love at first sight” May 17, 2019, May 21st , 2019 she celebrating their 17 yr. anniversary, 7 days later she’s back with Sergio. A month later she’s on a date night with Cem on July 27, 2019. Including pics from insta, from her very own page, For entertainment purposes a picture of Caroline looking like of the character's from “white chicks”.

Yes I am including that date as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.