Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate is she - have you seen the bodysuit she’s selling - worn once? Yuk!!

Reactions: 1
You are so right about that her passive aggressive behavior joking around at the cost on another person's expense. It was very uncomfortable to watch her texting on social media her good friend's birthday but adding 20 years to his age. I felt so bad for him as he was trying to get in on the joke but it was very mean spirited. She even had a birthday cake with his wrong age. That kind of joke would probably kept private. She just has no filter. What would she do if they did that to her?
How desperate is she - have you seen the bodysuit she’s selling - worn once? Yuk!!
I saw that, can you imagine a used body suit? I mean at what point do you just throw it away and buy a new one. If she is at the point where she is selling used body suits for money she may need to contact a financial advisor and regroup. Looks like a different lifestyle then what she had when she was married. I guess she is waiting for Sergio to make his millions?
Sergio is showing us all that he is working. For his sake I hope it all works out well for him. Not sure what in the world it is all about but he is laid up in his bed showing us all her is trying. God bless him, it is going to take a lot to keep her in the lifestyle she is used to. They must be paying for that wedding because she is selling her clothes to help out. I see that he is has his bathrobe and slippers while he gets his facial and massage. I guess that is a new sponsor? Geez, it has to be easier just to get a permanent job and get a pension by the time he is ready to retire.

Last edited:
Caroline married all the way down. It's very obvious she's going through something similar to Megan Fox, both seem to relive their teenage first love phase.

I guess she is perfectly okay with her kid just throwing what looks like a book bag and clocking SERGIOO upside the head with it. What's even crazier is that she walks by and sees it and never correct the kid. What in the world is going on in that house? This looks like the kid that is having a problem with the divorce but damn....to throw something at happen and she doesn't correct him. That's just insane. That bedroom looks so damn small with all of them piling in there and on the bed. I think it is very clear by now that he has very limited income and she will grow tired of him real quick if he doesn't start bring in some money. I am sure this is not what she envisioned she would be living in even if it is only while they are waiting on their starter home(her words). Caroline, you still have time- kick this toyboy to the curb and go out on your own. You will be more successfull and interesting without the guy constantly following you around.

Caroline married all the way down. It's very obvious she's going through something similar to Megan Fox, both seem to relive their teenage first love phase.
She could only wish she could have landed machine gun kelly. his net worth is 10 million dollars which is a hell lot more than her toyboy SERGIOOO. She better hope that whatever business his is investing in will take off and bring home some money. If not- she may be selling used bodysuits for a long ass time.

Reactions: 3
She could only wish she could have landed machine gun kelly. his net worth is 10 million dollars which is a hell lot more than her toyboy SERGIOOO. She better hope that whatever business his is investing in will take off and bring home some money. If not- she may be selling used bodysuits for a long ass time.
caroline ending up with mgk would be absolutely hilarious…. But perhaps yungblud would be more suited as he’s a brit? 😂

No projection needed, the way she talked to her friend Julia when she was over in Dubai for her wedding, was a clear example of that passive aggressive I am going to make a joke at another person’s expense that was very uncomfortable to watch….so I can totally see how people might interpret Caroline’s actions as being very mean girls!
She was awful to Juliet, she really gets off on doing it as well, she treats Juliet like a puppy that no matter how much she kicks it will always come back begging for some attention. As Sergioooooo has said many times “she’s a horrible human”

That is so true! He tells her all the time- “you are ha horrible ( rolls his r’s) human! He knows it he is living it. You can see the cracks starting.

caroline ending up with mgk would be absolutely hilarious…. But perhaps yungblud would be more suited as he’s a brit? 😂
Haha- that would be perfect for her!

She was awful to Juliet, she really gets off on doing it as well, she treats Juliet like a puppy that no matter how much she kicks it will always come back begging for some attention. As Sergioooooo has said many times “she’s a horrible human”
Don’t forget she also fat shamed Juliet during that visit- forgot what she kept calling her.

Reactions: 2
She was awful to Juliet, Juliet should have told her where to go , but she didn’t and won’t. They are all as bad as each other .

Reactions: 4
That is so true! He tells her all the time- “you are ha horrible ( rolls his r’s) human! He knows it he is living it. You can see the cracks starting.

Haha- that would be perfect for her!

Don’t forget she also fat shamed Juliet during that visit- forgot what she kept calling her.
Fatalina, she started calling her that when they all went skiing together some years ago.

She was awful to Juliet, Juliet should have told her where to go , but she didn’t and won’t. They are all as bad as each other .
Juliet has allowed her to treat her that way from the very beginning. I remember watching Caroline berate Juliet and embarrass her from the very beginning. One particular time was when Juliet had a 4th of July party on LOL and Caroline went in on her about how she was dressed. After watching Juliet allow that and not stand up for herself -no wonder 10 years later she is calling her Fatalina on social media.

Oh my SERGIOOO, has been sleeping horrible and had to go have a facial this morning. Something about his posting that just seems so odd to me. Talk about someone that has learned from the pro- he is taking advantage of all that CosmeSurge has to offer-between the two of them having stuff done how does the place make any money. Maybe he should at least put in a good month of hard work before he spends money on facials? Not like he is out there doing manual, hard work every day. Now, that I would love to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone hear her discussing her 'vision' board, she said she had visioned 1million listeners to her podcast, but now she has 2million. Can that be true ? I absolutely find that hard to believe, that 2 million people are listening to her spew, mostly, rubbish.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear her discussing her 'vision' board, she said she had visioned 1million listeners to her podcast, but now she has 2million. Can that be true ? I absolutely find that hard to believe, that 2 million people are listening to her spew, mostly, rubbish.
I think what she is referring to is the total listen count. In other words, they calculate the number of times the play button has been pressed across all the podcast directories that they have it listed on. It doesn't mean they have 2 million subscribers- just anyone that hits play counts as a listener. Personally, I listen to it just to see how absolute out of touch from reality she is from most divorced single mothers.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone explain to me what all this NFT stuff is about Gorillas and Thugs?

I think what she is referring to is the total listen count. In other words, they calculate the number of times the play button has been pressed across all the podcast directories that they have it listed on. It doesn't mean they have 2 million subscribers- just anyone that hits play counts as a listener. Personally, I listen to it just to see how absolute out of touch from reality she is from most divorced single mothers.
That makes more sense ! I have listened to the ones people have referenced here, the only one that was remotely interesting was the one with her teenage daughter, she really didn't give two shits about her Mum and wasn't playing ball with the storyline her mum was trying to push. I reckon they are probably hitting play themselves while they lay in bed all day 😂 😂

• Haha
It also depends on why you are doing a podcast too. I don't think she is interested in being a podcaster fulltime so she is probably doing it for listeners. I am sure she picked the Divorced not Dead title because it would attract listeners and that is what people really click on to listen to. Probably the reason she isn't changing the title even though she isn't divorced anymore? She built an audience (divorced middle age woman) and is doing all the advertising so she is making money that way too. You don't make alot of money doing podcast unless you have a huge following, lots of sponsors and dedicate alot of time.

OMG......I was just getting ready to ask someone what that is?I think what they are doing is using their instagram and podcast to get sponsors ( those companies) who in turn pay them per thouand listeners. His instagram page is getting so strange and out there. I think this is his way of seperating business from her to begin his own business or advertisors. Remember, they said they were a "power couple" so good connections and a investor (his dad probaly) he is building his millions one poor soul at a time.

It also depends on why you are doing a podcast too. I don't think she is interested in being a podcaster fulltime so she is probably doing it for listeners. I am sure she picked the Divorced not Dead title because it would attract listeners and that is what people really click on to listen to. Probably the reason she isn't changing the title even though she isn't divorced anymore? She built an audience (divorced middle age woman) and is doing all the advertising so she is making money that way too. You don't make alot of money doing podcast unless you have a huge following, lots of sponsors and dedicate alot of time.

OMG......I was just getting ready to ask someone what that is?I think what they are doing is using their instagram and podcast to get sponsors ( those companies) who in turn pay them per thouand listeners. His instagram page is getting so strange and out there. I think this is his way of seperating business from her to begin his own business or advertisors. Remember, they said they were a "power couple" so good connections and a investor (his dad probaly) he is building his millions one poor soul at a time.
There is something about him that I just don't trust or like. I am not sure what it is. Maybe it is the way he kind of showed up on the scene and is living a privileged life and I only see him on vacations, driving fast cars and acting phony. If he could humble himself and stop acting like he is does then maybe people will see him in a different way. I do hope that he succeeds but he just looks like the type that won't do the work needed to enjoy a lifestyle that many people never experience or work a lifetime to experience. At least Caroline is a hustler- she is always promoting something. I will give her that much.

That makes more sense ! I have listened to the ones people have referenced here, the only one that was remotely interesting was the one with her teenage daughter, she really didn't give two shits about her Mum and wasn't playing ball with the storyline her mum was trying to push. I reckon they are probably hitting play themselves while they lay in bed all day 😂 😂
Yes, her daughter is her own person that is for sure. She absolutely was speaking exactly how she felt and to hell with Caroline and Sergio's storyline. I felt uncomfortable for her daughter as her mother aske her questions like - are you sure you don't need to see a therapist and shouldn't she be happy that her mom is dating a younger man instead of an older man? That girl handled herself well considering she is only 15 and was clearly being set up with those questions.

Last edited:
It
All this is things that rich people can afford to buy. You buy them bying turning money into cryptocurrenency and then buy the different types of animals, like apes, bored apes, etc. and try to collect them. Justin Bieber has gotten involved in and they are saying it is a rich people's way of making money. You aren't really using money - it's all bicotin coins and crytopcurrency. It's a trendy thing that people with lots of money are getting involved in because you can collect and get the apes and other things that other's want. Very expensive to get into and most people are like Paris HIlton and other wealthy people that are bored So someone has given him some money to play around with and this is how they plan on making their money.

• Wow
It
All this is things that rich people can afford to buy. You buy them bying turning money into cryptocurrenency and then buy the different types of animals, like apes, bored apes, etc. and try to collect them. Justin Bieber has gotten involved in and they are saying it is a rich people's way of making money. You aren't really using money - it's all bicotin coins and crytopcurrency. It's a trendy thing that people with lots of money are getting involved in because you can collect and get the apes and other things that other's want. Very expensive to get into and most people are like Paris HIlton and other wealthy people that are bored So someone has given him some money to play around with and this is how they plan on making their money.
A
Thank you for helping me understand this. And yes, you are right it is a rich person's hobby to invest money on these ape like characters to get the one other's what. At some point they will be worth money for trade value. A couple hundred thousand of dollars to get one. He must be playing around with someone' else's money. Risky business but I guess he has become a expert in crytocurrency and internation trade? This is so above her head that she probably has no idea of what this boy is doing. If it seem to good to be true and easy money- there is a catch to it.

Look, at least he was able to get his facial done today. Let's put priority first, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.